I just watched the restored director's cut of this bad boy for the first time, and this is some serious turbo kino

I just watched the restored director's cut of this bad boy for the first time, and this is some serious turbo kino

Attached: once-upon-a-time-in-america-5207d6cf9d3ac.jpg (538x302, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acgVUCe1Y0M
youtube.com/watch?v=UPRMCH7KLVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of my my favourite movies of all time. As a fan I really liked the new scenes in the latest version, though obviously the quality isn’t very good and I wouldn’t recommend it for a first time viewing

Too long. Too old.

Good because I'm also watching it next. In fact I was about to watch it but I don't have much time on my hands and this seems like something you have focus on.

films should be less than 90 minutes unless they have an intermission then they should be longer than 180 minutes. That is all.

>too long
>too old
Shit taste confirmed

All that directors cut footage is in such poor quality it takes you right out of the movie. Is theatrical better? Also why did he rape her?

Name one good part.

Theatrical cut is terrible and completely butchered the film. If the quality of the additional 4 scenes concerns you, the original European cut is available on Netflix and Vudu to stream.

I liked the two rape scenes.

Such an overrated movie, there's no clear substantive plot, it's just bunch of scenes.

Theatrical is shit. European cut is best cut

youtube.com/watch?v=acgVUCe1Y0M
Deborah's theme is so heart-warming. I love listening to it.

>too old
what the fuck

>9 writers for one movie

The one part I was enchanted with was how they did the transition from 1933 to 1968. But fuck, they could have trimmed 75 minutes and had it be a lot more watchable.

When patsy goes to trade a cupcake for sex and instead eats it because he's hungry and poor

what version do i download?

OUATIA > the godfather

youtube.com/watch?v=UPRMCH7KLVA

It's one of the most pointed and painful ruminations on nostalgia and family I've ever come across. It's sad - all Noodles old haunts he returns to years and years later, once filled with youth and light, now barren wastelands of emptiness. His family, his friends, his lover - all once so closely bonded and connected, living through the best of times, running through the streets of Brooklyn. All washed away by the obscure flow of time. It's permanent. It's unstoppable. Nothing can keep anything together. We'll all lose touch with our loved ones and grow apart over time. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it but try and cope with it (Noodles chooses opium), and enjoy it all while it lasts.

The european cut, then if you like that, the director's cut