Why do so many famous people take drugs, that sometimes even lead to their death?

Why do so many famous people take drugs, that sometimes even lead to their death?

Attached: drugz.jpg (420x315, 21K)

Is that the negro from CSI?

Drugs are cool

because it's fun

saw him in alien resurrection. he's dead huh.

because the drugs I like are good and don't effect me negatively in anyway at all except when its questioned or I cant have my fix. that makes me very upset :)

Attached: joe-rogan-vs-right-wing-debate-1.jpg (1200x720, 60K)

BECAUSE IT'S FUN JAN. GET IT

Yeah that's meth.

Attached: 2988609405_af3d410885[1].jpg (400x500, 47K)

Yup and alien. They killed him off on csi because he got arrested for drugs iirc

black people do meth?

you know those are two completely different people right? One is Demitris Demilo Hirsch, the other is Gary Robert Durdin. Please tell me your brain is capable of telling the difference. I would really hope so, for your sake.

turns out when you get famous you'll generally also get a lot of money. money and fame will get you a lot of drugs and a lot of people who want to latch on for a ride without any actual concern for your well being

>effect
Sure they dont

Durdin still an actor. pic 2018.

Attached: 15365063246714[1].jpg (980x653, 47K)

For the same reason people who aren’t famous take drugs, that sometimes even lead to their deaths. For a lot of people, drugs aren’t a problem. Drugs are a solution to a problem. The problem is emotional pain, or physical pain, or loneliness, or alienation, or trauma. For example; Kurt Cobain had immense stomach and back pains since his teen years. Also he had a shit family life. Hence, he was a big drug abuser.

People who do drugs have issues with their personal life that they can't deal with. They are cowards, unable to move on from their comfort zone and find courage in their lives. All problems can be fixed.

I have ZERO (0) sympathy for drug users. They are parasites, toxic people.

seek help, projector

>All problems can be fixed.
You must have one hell of a charmed life, kid.

I see the look he is going for

Attached: Londo_motfl.jpg (300x216, 11K)

Is that Lenny Kravitz?

I have had a shitty childhood but I never resorted to drugs.

I guess I am better than you then? I don't know. I never found the appeal in drugs.

Many celebrities get overwhelmed by the fame.

Fof example, you are fat incel shut in that doesn't talk to people, now imahine having that introvert personality, pretending to be extrovert with being shown on public TV and having people go up anf take your pictures.

You need drugs for that all stress. Some turn to alcohol, thsn you build a tolerence to alcohol and you need something stronger to cope with the mental pain. These celebrities have the contacts and money to get these stronger drugs to support their addiction.

The only difference between these junkies on the street and these coked out celebs that the celebs have money and dont need to beg.

Adiction doesn't discriminate.

Makes sense; I was wondering how drugs would change the shape of your eyes, brow, mouth, hell entire head.

Haha the TV told me meth does this to people and I bought it. I'll never take stimulants ever, just good ol' alcohol and heroin for me thanks!

Left one has double eyelids, the right one doesn't. Nose is different. They look 90% similar though, but aged.

>t. triggered meth head.

>38 years old

Attached: 21613F33-6ED2-44BB-AE70-34DDEDF9F51A.jpg (640x405, 37K)

too much money and time on their hands

if they had to wok 2 shitty jobs just to make ends meet they wouldn't even think about drugs

Attached: bhm.jpg (1080x1350, 154K)

dude looks like a black Willem Dafoe

are you my dad?

Attached: 0WhN2E98_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

SAMMY BRANMUFFINS

Filling a void

kek why wouldn't you shave it at that point? Sam looks like he dipped the back of his head in glue and then into a bucket of pubes

Could just as well be crack

LET EM IN SAMMY

Fame is probably the worst thing that can happen to a person

>You know I'm a bit of a crackhead myself

have sex

He's clearly white, look at the eyes

>I want to get away, I want to fly awaaayyy

>mfw i catch my 4 year old playing with my collectables

It's the hillbilly in him

t. someone who's never worked 2 jobs

They look about the same.

Black don't crack

Lot of drugs barely do anything to people.

Cocaine for instance gives people a rush for maybe 30 minutes then wears off, doesn't bother most.

Where things get fucked is when the person starts doing drugs so much that they stop doing anything else, including eating. Frequently there will be things like heroin addicts that get really skinny because they're not eating and don't even care because they're only interested in getting high. With a lot of famous actors that's less likely because they can still afford nice food and plenty doctors for if anything goes wrong with them, but this also means they may end up feeling invincible and do even more drugs than their bodies can handle.

t. retard

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO

Is that the guy from the fake hate crimes

He looks absolutely horrible. Like a joke version of a real person.

GAY SEX WITH MEN