Literally the most iconic 2d villain of all time

Literally the most iconic 2d villain of all time

Attached: Dio-750x422.jpg (750x422, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saNCwmFlvb8
youtube.com/watch?v=PrZVEAb1yc4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2anfKAm6M
youtu.be/8MlYBcRr-dU
youtube.com/watch?v=ijISYwhs-f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>more iconic than Frieza
nope

Came to post this
Hail

Attached: 163745.gif (338x338, 1.12M)

Attached: 1552395219647.gif (220x164, 125K)

he's overrated
based

fpbp

Top 5 most iconic anime/manga villains: Team Rocket, Mewtwo, Frieza, Raoh, Dio.

Attached: Frieza first form.jpg (2048x1799, 759K)

Weebshit is not television and film

its television

Maybe for you plebs

Attached: 6EF21049-E0D9-4027-BB02-AB4CDA2F92A8.gif (500x375, 442K)

I love how much of an asshole he is to everyone, really the battle between him and Goku is probably my favorite of any cartoon.

Attached: image.gif (500x424, 527K)

Ahem

Attached: BAC92E49-DBFD-453E-A353-33DC71119DB3.gif (300x533, 3.92M)

There is also a JoJo film which nobody saw

I should really give this show a rewatch, I always thought it was such a cool concept.

What the fuck is with the lineart on that gif
Did someone draw over all those frames or something

How is he so good bruhs
He's just a pink gecko

Attached: 1546298380558.png (450x668, 585K)

What is this? Why are you saying ahem? Ahem is not a villain

Nah those lines were in the show, but I think the gif is at a different framerate.

I just got to Sensui on my yearly rewatch. It’s literally the best shonen ever made go watch it right now user

Attached: 8FDDB9B3-A0E6-40B7-97DB-8BBE0ED0AE7A.gif (500x375, 1.43M)

God tier voice acting (in both the funi and ocean dubs) plus being completely evil to the core and having cool transformations.

>reddit's bizarre adventure
kys

Idk it looks weird to me but maybe it's just because my Dragon Box torrent has crappy resolution

Attached: Cuckgeta.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

are they the most kino henchmen of all time?

Attached: Royal_Guards.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Attached: nqdw5.jpg (678x960, 74K)

>Not Beebop and Rocksteady
Absolutely not

youtube.com/watch?v=saNCwmFlvb8

Attached: image.png (889x1035, 1.7M)

I love DIO but hands down this.

Why is that villains who are truly evil and just do evil things because its fun are the best villains? The "Dindu nuffin" and "Lmao i'm actually utalitarian" villains are always forgotten

well he used to be, for sure...but today? i am not sure about that, JoJo is very popular now

Attached: 1551644579261.gif (495x498, 1.11M)

hmm the akatsuki and the bleach squad are more popular i think..also arguably Freeza's gang

This. Dio is based but Frieza will always be the #1 most iconic 2D villain. At least over here in the west among us millennialbros who grew up watching DBZ in the 90s/00s

nah

Attached: Deva_Path.png (1440x1080, 1.05M)

It's not always true, it's more their attitude.
Characters like Freiza and Dio are fun because they have fun being evil. Villians are usually best when they're eccentric or relateable in some way (not too forced). Roy from Bladerunner done both in a way.

Nothing can beat the classic battle of Good vs Evil, also it's satisfying as fuck knowing Frieza constructed his own demise by murdering Krillin and Vegeta which triggered Goku's super saiyan abilities (the whole reason he exterminated the saiyan race).
Vegeta is a pretty great villain with a dindu nuffin background though.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

No no Super retconned that, Freeza destroyed Vegeta because Beerus told him to

Can't wait to see this mad lad in animation

Attached: diego.jpg (757x1200, 224K)

False

Attached: tftm0078.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Super is such garbage, I feel like adding in actual physical gods to DBZ instead of the Kais watching over ruins the impact of the fights and villains in this series, it never feels like anything is at stake in Super.

Based

Attached: 1448974592218.jpg (480x356, 22K)

Why would you want to see a watered down version of something you've alraedy experienced

Powerlevels got to a point where shattering dimensions itself is just background filler. DB needs a clean slate

I have a soft spot for his voice actor

Agreed, it really got out of hand after the Frieza saga once other people besides Goku could go super saiyan.
Also props to Piccolo for being able to fight on Frieza's level at one point, I hate how little they utilized him fighting in later seasons.

Iconic doesn't mean favorite you dumb nigger

Scary Monsters Diego is better than the fanservice trash you posted.

>DB needs a clean slate
That would never work because seeing bigger power levels is what over half the audience (read Pablos) watches it for

Dinosaur Diego might aswell be a different character, still find it pointless that they added Diego with the World

>they
Was not aware Araki was multiple people

>tfw watching Frieza go from being arrogant and overconfident to quivering in terror during the course of the fight
100% kino

My absolute favorite thing about the Freeza fight is that at any point he could have killed everyone if he wanted, but decided to toy with them and "make them suffer". Then he gets serious after the Spirit Bomb nearly kills him and immediately tries to kill Krillin and Piccolo with a single blow each, but after Goku goes Super Freeza keeps bluffing "o-okay now I'm REALLY gonna get serious haha" and gets his ass absolutely handed to him. It's like that fable where the turtle actually beats the rabbit at the race because the rabbit was sure it'd win and kept putting it off, and only tried to compete when it was too late.
My second favorite thing is during the final fight when Goku has gone Super. He keeps giving Freeza chances to leave and survive because he's not having fun fighting anymore and it's just gotten sad by this point, but Freeza is too arrogant to give in and keeps trying. I think it happens at like 3 different points. Even after Goku saves his life he still tries to kill him because he thinks it's in his right as emperor of the universe, and Goku's final "You fool" and his sad expression once Freeza's (presumably) dead are absolute peak DB. Toriyama never outdid this fight. Only time he came close was Vegeta's development in the Buu arc.

Attached: Kino.jpg (554x817, 208K)

as a hardcore jojo fan this is hard truth

>fucking pokemon
yikes

I said iconic, not my favorites. More normies know of the Pokemon characters than the rest put together, even Frieza.

>pink gecko
Correction

Attached: emperor of the universe.png (800x440, 280K)

No, dbz is more popular than pokemon

Pokemon is literally the highest grossing franchise of all time and dbz never had a phenomenon like "pokemania", by the most objective standards possible Pokemon is the most popular franchise of all time.

Based view

Well said, while I think the Gohan vs Cell fight is excellent there just isn't the same hype of Goku turning super saiyan and fighting back against the villain we watched massacre tons of namekians and beat Vegeta and Piccolo with ease.

Even Satan in the incessant Devilman remakes is a more iconic bad guy than Dio.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ozfd34gCGB1r42sce_540.jpg (540x385, 34K)

Man I'm just realizing how shitty it was of Toriyama to have Frieza beaten so easily by Trunks before the Android saga began, it kind of ruins the impact of the fight on Namek especially since it's not long from that point.
They should have just let Frieza die by Goku's hand and focused solely on the androids (maybe have it just be King Cold coming to avenge his son).

Iconic in terms of the global scale or iconic within the japanese landscape? Because it's irrefutably false on the global scale.

Based

While the short Garlic Jr. arc itself is shit I'll always defend watching it because it gives Frieza a break between Namek and the Androids, making his return feel more like an actual "Frieza strikes back" sort of deal while in the manga it's like one chapter after he loses on Namek.
Also it gave us some nice filler outside of yhe Garlic Jr. stuff showing Gohan's tough environment at home with his mom, and considering his temper and growth are the most important part of the coming arc I think that's cool.

>Funi
>God tier voice dub
>"ALRIGHT BIG GUY, WHATEVER TURNS YOU ON"

also stop posting weeb shit on Yea Forums you idiots.

so Giorno's Jonathan's song right?
>he came from Jonathan's balls
>he was conceived by Jonathan's seed
>he has the Joestar birthmark

in a way, whenever he fap. he was giving Jonathan a handjob.
he was kinda gay

>jojofags are this deluded

Attached: 300px-Team_Rocket_anime.png (300x169, 88K)

>implying one bad line invalidates Linda Young's creepy, intimidating Frieza voice

Yeah Giorno is Jonathan's kid too. He has two dad.

Can we all agree that scouters look aesthetic as fuck?
I always wanted one as a kid.

Attached: image.png (1282x722, 771K)

Nah, Raoh takes it. Hnk is literally Shakespearian, theres no competition, and his glare blows Dio and Frieza out of the water, Dio only became "iconic" due to memery so, ehhh

give him time

Attached: dARZQuU.jpg (1080x571, 393K)

Toriyama's got a real talent for making aesthetic looking technology. It's one of his hallmarks

As much as I love DIO and think JoJo is far superior to the Dragon Ball saga, Frieza is known by literally everyone.

DIO, especially Part 1, is a more well written villain though. And every JoJo villain after DIO is top-tier in terms of writing.

Just because they're better written doesn't mean they're more iconic though.

Attached: 1564412976018.jpg (1080x683, 207K)

It wasn't bad.

The Stand VFX were actually really good though.

But Cell is more well known than Frieza......

Dio>Frieza
Kars>Cell
Araki>Toriyama
Prove me wrong nostalgiafags

Based.

Attached: 1548712171279.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Kino, probably.

Iconic? No.

Frieza is leagues better than Dio

And honestly what puts Kars over Cell even?

Nah, pic related is

Attached: FE979C66-C165-41F1-802F-2F2273836CCC.png (320x292, 156K)

Araki's villains are all very layered. They're top tier in terms of manga/anime.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Kars sucks, and this is coming from someone who loves Battle Tendency
Wammu was the real final boss.

I hope you mean Scary Monsters Diego.

Diego From Another World is last minute fanservice, but it does serve a purpose. JoJo Part 7 is still one of the best manga of all time.

>DIO, especially Part 1, is a more well written villain though.
Dio and Frieza are almost the same character. They are both irredeemable assholes who move the story forward. Though while you see how Dio spirals to the path of being a villain, Frieza is consistently hyped up as the biggest threat in Namek saga and it delivers.

Dio? PFFF

Attached: Kira_decides_to_tail_Shigechi.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

DIO and Frieza are certainly more iconic, but pic related will always be my favorite. SBR in general is Kino from beginning to end.

Attached: Valentine_Normal.png (489x751, 747K)

Guy was the biggest retard

how has nobody got it right so far?

Attached: 4bec3f455a53a3cb10c72614f0bb3a66a0725e12_00.jpg (360x270, 20K)

>Frieza is leagues better than Dio
Shit taste

Also based cute form?

Attached: 97a5f2e8f3ea8228f3d80516a0728c64.jpg (423x491, 29K)

>Frieza is consistently hyped up as the biggest threat in Namek saga and it delivers.
Yep. And then he effortlessly gets killed by a side character in the next arc. Meanwhile DIO returns in part 3 and is once again the main villain

Attached: d1aa47ece7bfcfbe9a5a1752aeff5438.jpg (975x600, 157K)

>friezafags getting THIS angry
lmao

Attached: 1558470916485.png (400x350, 238K)

Dio's fun and all but he just pales next to Frieza

The finale of Namek saga > Part 3 Jotaro vs Dio on the kino scale

Frieza's final fight and hyping up are better. DIO's fight is much better paced as a real person in Part 1 and near legendary figure in Part 3.

Ironically, DIO is probably the worst villain in JoJo despite being the most iconic.

Valentine > Kira > Pucci > Diavolo > Part 1 Dio > Kars > Part 3 DIO

Cowboy Bebop is my favorite show and ill be the first to say Vicious is one of the weak points. He's only in 5 episodes and we learn nothing new about him after Jupiter Jazz. I will say that he definitely has one of the best introductory episodes for a villain. Ballad of the fallen angels was incredible

>Trunks
>side character
How can he qualify as such when he literally got his own special?

iconic, yes

well-written, no

I agree, but I'm a MASSIVE Arakifag.

>The finale of Namek saga > Part 3 Jotaro vs Dio on the kino scale
How about no? The frieza fight goes on for way to long

Diavolo is a worse villain than Dio though
Now the BOSS....that's a villain worth mentioning

Attached: Medical_Mechanica_Factory.jpg (702x480, 54K)

>And honestly what puts Kars over Cell even?
His respect for his comrades,an actual backstory and the fact that he's not getting his ass kicked by the cast constantly like Cell was

Diavolo's God tier

DBZ had so many great secondary villains

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>well-written, no
He says in a thread full of people mentioning frieza and dio kek

Anime is way better than manga
>black and white, boring pictures on paper
>full color, sensory auditory animated EXPERIENCE

Kekd

>F-FRIEZA-SAMA I BEG YOU DON'T SHIT ON ME LIKE YOU SHIT ON VEGETA I JUST WANT TO BE ICONIC LIKE YOU NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: cucked.png (1172x604, 900K)

>muh puppy

Maybe for some but definitely not JoJo

It serves a few purposes:

1) It highlights that Valentine is such a vindictive selfish asshole (in direct contrast to his professed noble cause of US power consolidation via the Holy Corpse) that he would rather another Diego get the Corpse rather than Johnny Joestar. It completes Valentine's character arc rather well.

2) It shows that Tusk Act 4 is indeed able to cross over all dimensions, which includes time, being that it can move unhindered in The World's stopped time.

3) It sets up the best possible outcome in which nobody gets the Holy Corpse.

4) Diego From Another World is killed by the same power (D4C's) that brought him over into the Holy Corpse dimension. He literally dies via his own hubris, by Original Diego's head annihilating his own. It's poetic.

5) It's good fanservice.

>20 relatively short 14-16 page chapters (Frieza)
>vs
>17 chapters that average on 20 pages per chapter
Dio's might even be fucking longer what are you on about?

Unless you're talking about the fucking anime like a retard

everyone in this thread is retarded, no normie would know who the fuck DIO is but every person on the planet would be able to recognize the Joker, even old people would recognize his character

Attached: TAS_Joker.png (900x1460, 434K)

Guys, i really really like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Attached: pic2019-07-28-21h54m38s929.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Most iconic versions of him are 3D though

do you have downs? 2d Joker is still so much more massively famous, recognizable, and iconic than any other character posted in this thread. don't (You) me

wrong again weeb

Attached: ad7d5bcfb437ee66a1e0be671809ee8d.jpg (456x500, 40K)

best joker coming through

Attached: roy-hakim-joker.jpg (500x875, 142K)

yeah I like that one too, I agree with you

i have really really tried to like jojo on like episode 30 or season 2 of stardust crusaders. but its just villain of the week and its boring

>the most iconic 2d villain of all time

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

DBZ has some really fun movies, I feel like other animes just don't have the same rewatchability as DBZ does.

DB super ruined everything. even Goku and Vegeta are shit now.

Does anyone know which blu ray sets of DBZ have Bruce Falconer's music?
I don't really like the japanese score with the english dub, doesn't quite fit.

jojo does

There aren't even JoJo movies

Attached: 1533611068796.gif (500x273, 1.99M)

Kars and Cell are both the worst main villains of their series, but at least Cell looks cool. Kars is the worst.
Based Yugioh poster.

he was talking about the rewatchability

He's not even the best villain in his series.

>Kira
>Valentine
>Pucci

Are all better

Bleach

Diavolo

>why is anime shit on Yea Forums
>why are jojofags such faggots
>oraoraoraoraoraoraoraoraoraoraora

Cooler's 5th form kicked ass, I wish they kept it for Meta-Cooler.

Here's your cooler bro.

Attached: 1533527782747.png (2020x1394, 2.7M)

Giving them blue hair was a mistake, in a way I wish they kept those SSJ4 transformations from GT.
Speaking of which I don't mind GT that much but having Goku go back to kid form was pretty lame.

sosuke AIZEN

Super is fine you faggot.

>piccolo's entrances in the movies
>those metal songs
>dem great one or two time villains
I think I enjoy watching the movies more than the series these days.

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1477, 108K)

step aside for a real antagonist

Attached: Griffith.jpg (610x763, 108K)

Sure thing Pedro

youtube.com/watch?v=PrZVEAb1yc4

Part 1 was kino.

Only Americans like Cell more than Frieza, Cell isn't even that liked in Japan because he groveled before Vegeta to turn perfect

Sadly this

DB fans literally dont know Jojo or Kenshiro even though their entire franchise exists because of them

Is the 90's Berserk series worth watching?

Where can I watch part 5?

Which is a shame because Imperfect cell is horror kino.

Dragon Ball is older than JoJo and HnK is only an year older than DB
You tard

OP BTFO

yes, but the manga is still better.

Mangadex

It's hit or miss, the first two movies were trash along with the recap arcs. Black arc up until trunks pulled the sword of hope out his ass was great, filler arcs were nice, u6 vs u7 is where it starts to go downhill, ToP was straight up garbage and the broly movie was great. The manga is straight up fucking awful.

gogoanime
otakustream

DB started in 1984, JoJo started in 1987

Who cares about gary stu trunks, we got this beautiful GOD so that makes up for it.

Attached: ningen destroyer.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

>tfw will never watch any of these shows for the first time again

Attached: image.jpg (636x563, 37K)

fucking BASED

>b class demon
He wasn't even the best antagonist in his own series.

Attached: raizen.png (382x600, 346K)

That's not sensui.

*surpasses kino*

Attached: 0100-039[1].jpg (2133x1600, 990K)

>Raizen
>Antagonist
In what fucking capacity? He's literally on Yusuke's side. The Three Kings Arc antagonist is Yomi.

uhm sweaty?

Attached: skeletor.jpg (1710x900, 112K)

absolutely. pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2anfKAm6M

They are definitely the best written, but that can be said about the manga overall.

Attached: 6573.png (1200x613, 229K)

but didnt become an action shounen until years later.

>JoJofags don't realize it copied both HnK and Otokojuku (it itself also being a HnK clone) and copied this scene in part 2

Attached: nose.jpg (739x435, 86K)

*Ahem*

Attached: images (84).jpg (400x570, 30K)

Why'd he do it?

Frieza was too much of a fag
He sounded like a transexual

I know saying this is ironic seeing how jojo is super gay, but frieza sounds like kaytlyn jenner

>his big strategy is literally just cheating
Shit villain, It pissed me off so much when I found out as a kid.

I'm on part 4 right now, I can see why people love it and meme this shit out of it.
It really is on another level.

Tubi, completely free. The entire show is up there right now.

>dub
>not only that but the old dub
At least Chris Ayres is based

100% yes.

You'll get pissed on how Part 5 is absolute kino in the first half but descends into dogshit in the second.

9anime

Which one was part 5?

youtu.be/8MlYBcRr-dU

Oh god, oh god, no, this fucking song

Vento Aureo

I don't even really like DBZ and know this is true. JoJo zoomers are beyond delusional.

Attached: frieza.gif (481x271, 3.68M)

>And every JoJo villain after DIO is top-tier in terms of writing. Kars, Diavolo, and Pucci were shit. Kira is the only other top tier main villain. Funny Valentine is alright and I don't even know who the main villain of 8 is because it got boring so I dropped it temporarily.

Part 3 fucking sucks but the moment Joseph was telling Jotaro that Dio was still around was so cool. It gave me chills and got me excited to keep watching. I'm not upset I finished part 3 though because if I didn't I never would have gotten to the second best part: Part 4

Part 3 is somehow the most iconic part while simultaneously being the absolute worst. The characters are likeable but the story and overall adventure is hot garbage.

Looks at you

Attached: Zeke_Yeager_character_image.png (680x680, 450K)

Unironically one of the top 3 fights in DBZ, Cooler deserved more screentime:
youtube.com/watch?v=ijISYwhs-f4

I also like how his last moments are spent with him realizing he made the same mistakes as his brother despite being a better strategist.

Attached: image.jpg (450x789, 84K)

>is the only good 2D female antagonist of the decade

FUCK STEVEN UNIVERSE

Attached: 1496276627050.jpg (774x1032, 111K)

The music in these movies always floors me. Like, I can handle the Faulconer soundtrack alright, but for the films Funimation just straight up made a bunch of early 2000s AMVs.

PART 6 IS THE BEST PART I AM GLAD THE ANIME IS GETTING TO THE GOOD STUFF

YOU KIDS DONT KNOE QUALITY

-STEVE

I like Frieza but his brother is Cooler.

hell yeah brother

How is he a villain? He wants to humanely end the demon threat.

>tfw these movies got me into Pantera, Disturbed and Deftones
I forgot how much fun these are to watch, especially with friends. I remember there being a lot of hype when Cooler's Revenge premiered to the point of having toys over at Burger King or something.

Ohohohohoho

DB was an action Shounen by the time of the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai, 6 months into its run.

>The manga is straight up fucking awful.
If you're retarded and want Goku to abuse Kaio-Ken, a move that only existed because Goku couldn't really abuse it, sure.

Attached: zimzam.jpg (981x473, 112K)

Every DB Super Broly thread, for like, a year, had at least one mention of "MY SKIN IS COLD."

MY FOOOOES
THEY CAN'T DESTROY MY BODY
I much prefer the Japanese cast when I'm not in the mood for all the dub cheese but sometimes I watch the funi versions just for the shitpost "let's just throw in a bunch of metal songs in there fuck it" feel of it

JoJo is kino.

The manga is even better and I highly suggest reading it. The anime is good too though and fairly faithful.

I'd laugh if I'd have that useless ability

Attached: downloadfile.png (1327x1070, 1.5M)

I see your point and I respect it. Diavolo is indeed a better character when he's still a shadowy figure and he lets King Crimson be a menacing enigma.

Part 5, especially the first half, really is just a superior Part 3.

That is because you are a faggot
JoJo is reddit

>Huntards still buttmad
kek

Attached: onepiecechadvshuntervirgin.png (1280x1216, 858K)

FPBP OP GET REKT

One Piece is the Marvel of Japan

>starts a Dio thread
>instantly becomes a Frieza thread

Ok, this is based.

Attached: bs-0.png (867x619, 378K)

Such is the power of our lord and emperor

Attached: freeza.jpg (320x240, 41K)

Mai niggah

Those are objectively the top 3 best JoJo antagonists. The order can be disputed, but I've never heard anyone argue otherwise.

>not even the best villain in his own series

Attached: simg014.jpg (1520x1200, 698K)

Your opinion is shit but even Araki still doesn't know who the main villain of Part 8 is after all this time.

Araki conceived of Part 3 as an experimental, transitional part. He introduced the most lasting and iconic thing about JoJo in that part: Stands.

The problem is he wasn't sure exactly what they were and the Monster of the Week format was the safest way for him to experiment with them. It's forgivable.

Part 6 is good though. It's the opposite of Part 5: the beginning half is tedious and the second half and finale are fantastic.

Everything after they leave the prison is KINO.

>dude you weren't supposed to enjoy it! It's okay!

oof. Big yikes. I'm glad no one thinks like you. Get a clue.

He is completely right and the fact you used two meme words like "oof" and "yikes" in the same post just goes to show no one should take your opinion into account anyways

God, the finale of SBR is fucking perfect. Really feels like a Western.

>Pucci
>Shit

Attached: 1548627472167.jpg (327x586, 140K)

But the best part of Part 5 is the second half

>He
>pretending to be someone else
pure and absolute cringe

Nigga I still enjoyed Part 3. I've enjoyed every part. But that doesn't mean they don't have flaws. Even SBR, which I think is the Second Coming of Christ in terms of manga as a medium, has its issues.

You can enjoy something and acknowledge that it isn't perfect you weak-willed faggot.

Attached: 12.png (1496x549, 47K)

>I'm not a samefag look I took a screencap!
>s-s-s-s-s-s-see
>it was bad on purpose and that's a good thing
>user you're stupid
>JUST BECAUSE IT WAS BAD DOESN'T MEAN I DIDN'T LIKE IT! YOU'RE WEAK WILLED!
The fuck is wrong with you, idiot? Seriously hit the showers.

Kek you sound retarded

4 is also villain of the week except there is no clear goal

JoJo anime has it's ups and downs. Part 1/2 I think were adapted wonderfully. Part 3 dragged a bit, and had some sloppy animation. Part 4 animated I didn't really care for at all, but Part 5 again I think was great.

As far as adaptions go, especially of long-running manga, JoJo has a really good one.

>Unless you're talking about the fucking anime like a retard

No user, you are the retard for ever assuming people are talking about manga if it's not explicitly a conversation about the manga. It doesn't matter which is better or worse, not having the awareness that people are going to talk about anime adaptions 99% more often than the source manga, makes you the social retard.

>haha I'll just greentext and move goalposts that'll show him!!!

4 was slice of life with Stands and a murder mystery, with the MOTW twist being that 90% of them become allies after being fought.

JoJos Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders is the only anime I have ever watched.

I usually hate weebshit but it was honestly pretty good. Subs were also better than dubs, in my opinion. I can also see why DIO is a fucking meme.

To be fair everyone's strategy in the original series was fucking cheating,Yusei is the only legitimate duelist

>watches literally the worst part of JoJo's
>loves it
Does Yea Forums have low standards after all the years of capeshit?

>I hate weebshit
>Only has watched one animu
Also Part 3 is shit. Part 2 is where it's at

Anime-wise the order is 5 = 2 > 1 > 4 > 3 in terms of quality (3 is arguably thr best animated and has the highest production value, but it's still the weakest part).

The manga is even more kino and you can catch up on three more parts before the anime is made.

>Even SBR, which I think is the Second Coming of Christ

I see what you did there user.

Part 3 is my favorite part. Have fun seething over my opinion

Attached: latest.png (791x1009, 425K)

The second half of part 5 is great and benefited immensely from the anime adaptation, but it is an anticlimax by design and therefore not as good as other party's finales.

The end speech between Johnny and Valentine wherein the latter almost convinces Johnny to give up the Corpse is pure, unmitigated KINO.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Everyone has their favorite part, and there's no such thing as an outright bad JoJo part, just less good.

Part 3 is peak Jojo. Everything after part 4 is shit.

90's Berserk anime is the only anime of Berserk that is worth watching. Also, read the manga.

Not worldwide.

>90% of them become allies after being fought.
most of them don't do anything or even talk more than once or twice again, they just stand there at the meetup

>King Crimson baited me into watching JoJo because i like the band.
>Then he became my favorite character instantly once i got to mid-part 5
>They literally never fight him, he just goes down like a chump once Giorno gets god-power
Fuck second half of part 5

>iconic
Literally nobody knew he was before 2018 and he's not even that well known today.

I have never watched DBZ, nor have I watched or played Pokemon

false

Attached: 300px-Tud3_starscream_smirkiest.jpg (300x234, 22K)

remember that dio's genes are so chad even when it's not his son, it's his son
>blonde hair
>screams muda (implying that MUDA MUDA is genetic)

Where do I watch it in english?

>Kars
completely untrue
>Diavolo
kind of a meme but still a good villain

Bitch he has been is like two Yea Forums banners since like 2008. He was one of the biggest memes here back then and after the 2012 anime he was already super popular by 2015 among normalfags too. 2018 was when Kira was the popular JoJo villain.
Get your dates right.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, I suppose, no matter how pedestrian.

7 > 4 > 8 > 6 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 1

Attached: 1550987654776.jpg (383x716, 153K)

Am I the only one who thought the old OVA of Stardust Crusaders was infinitely more kino than the new version?

Attached: 1556878762620.gif (500x333, 754K)

Judge mine
7 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 4
Not ranking 8 yet.

Gr8 b8 M8 I R8 8 out of 8

No, I think so too. I don't like DP's take on JoJo, it feels too "self-aware" if that makes any sense.

>people understand SBR better in Yea Forums than in Yea Forums

Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Attached: eed9320f2b5f76ab2a0c748dae22c3577f23d65fv2_hq.jpg (648x975, 136K)

I liked the first season, everything after that has felt like it's trying too hard. Also the animation is awful.

unironically this.

Like probably the best modern hero-to-villain arc in manga today. Even then it can still be argued he's a hero by virtue of everyone else already working to exterminate his people regardless of his actions.

In ten years, people will be listing Eren around as one of the best written anti-heroes around.

I agree, it's like dp is trying way too hard to be Araki, while also ironing out some of the weird stuff that's essential to JoJo. It ends up just being a inferior version of the manga, while the OVA stands as it's own thing.

>Dio
>Anywhere close to being as iconic worldwide as Char

Attached: 1557327945522.jpg (1492x1080, 80K)