Kinos Cartoon Network

We're talking old cartoon network
the REAL cartoon network

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (275x183, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYYg1gtZtfw
youtube.com/watch?v=fvj58UFWWCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cow & Chicken and I Am Weasel, great surreal comedy.

Billy & Mandy was my shit.

Ed, Edd, n Eddy was the best Cartoon Network show

How old do you wanna go, OP?

Attached: 2998.jpg (300x196, 19K)

Now you've got Zoomers who are nostalgia for Chowder, Flapjack, and Adventure time and think 2007-2015 was "golden age CN". Whereas older viewers say 1996-2004 was golden age CN.

Attached: zoomers.png (892x717, 168K)

for me? it's Courage and Samurai Jack

Ben 10 was kino until late alien force

I can appreciate those shows and all but nothing beats the Cartoon Cartoons

Zoomer show, none of them were good

ignore him

This.

i think Ben10 marks the point when i realized i was no longer the target demo. that show had no appeal to me, and i even liked typical CN schlock like Megas XLR. i think Toonami and EEnE were the main things that made me watch CN, but i also didn't mind lesser shows like KND and B&M, or the classics like Dexter, PPG, and Johnny Bravo.

What went so wrong for CN?

Attached: 42353543.jpg (1000x619, 77K)

feminism

they use to have some Friday show too
forgot the name

OTT content streaming services, YouTube algorithms, Let's Play channels, and video games in general.

Cartoon Cartoons Friday

What non-dinosaur kino captures the feeling of pic related? I want natural beauty, peacefulness, lush colours, something like Planet Earth or Moving Art. The kind of kino that evokes watching the ripples of a lake in the sun.

Attached: 2A77880E-AD79-4864-9570-E91599026348.jpg (3045x1800, 1.01M)

People who still watch cartoons in their 20s are pathetic. Grow up.
>28 year old woman I've been flirting with invites me to her house
>walk inside
>she's watching cartoons
>not even the ones from her childhood (already pathetic) but modern ones she should feel no nostalgia or connection with
Complete boner killer. (Wo)Manchild generation.

this was the one
youtube.com/watch?v=cYYg1gtZtfw

What even is that

this MTV inspired rebranding of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays was a disgrace. I didn't care though since I still got the cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvj58UFWWCk

For me it's CatDog

This

What's ridiculous is that Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage, Billy and Mandy, etc. are shows that I, an early zoomer, grew up with. How fucking young do you have to be to find 2007-2015 nostalgic? Fucking 14?

Fuck I meant the "this" in response to

these and Megas XLR

Nickelodeon and Disney channel were for budding normalfags who grew up and had sex. CN was for weird autists who still look back at this time of their life while in their 20s.

Who hurt you?

>Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage, Billy and Mandy, etc. are shows that I, an early zoomer, grew up with
Why can't millennials understand this? Early zoomers watched them growing up too

2 stupid dogs was my fave. Also remember Pirates of the blackwater, Swat kats, Snorkels, Pound puppies, Centurions, James Bond jr, Wacky races, Quickdraw Mcgraw, Atom Ant

cope

What's pathetic is you gave up pussy because your own stunted brain told you that watching a program on the television was "bad". You're an evolutionary dead-end.

They're all pumping out live action shows in favor of cartoons because they're cheaper to produce. Schneider' footcunny empire ran practically on peanuts. Most kids love flashy colors and simple cartoon stories. They don't give a fuck about tween dramas

>real Cartoon Network
>uses the Dexter redesign

Name a more hype episode in CN shows

Attached: d6tpdvs-d1fb7119-7131-4583-92ce-2d9f83793eac.jpg (1000x773, 228K)

she may have not been in the best show, but she was the best CN girl.

Attached: rav.jpg (1155x768, 156K)