Fallout 3 movie

Cast it.

Attached: c7d65b3cdc716b41d3ebd466caf7e092[1].jpg (1272x1800, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dn3UDyLf9-A
youtu.be/T8j_KgAgOnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liam Neeson as the father

Boyega as the Lone Wanderer

good choice, this game is barely an RPG so it should be easy to fit into a Hollywood story, unlike FO:NV

Todd Howard for all of the other roles and Skyrim product placement

Idris Elba as the pipboy on Boyega’s arm

oh jesus christ that was a stretch
you're not wrong but could you give it a rest?

Why are new vegasfags always so salty about fallout 3?

How did they do it bros? What went so right?

Emma Stone as that red-headed mechanic from Kiloton.

The intro narrator guy as Hawkes in practical make-up.

cope 3 fags

Keep it true to the game by having every characters lines actually voiced by two or three actors and those actors voices change randomly during conversation.

I would prefer the original fallout. You can even keep the horror music it had
youtu.be/dn3UDyLf9-A
youtu.be/T8j_KgAgOnw

Attached: E36C78FB-753F-4AF1-BB77-1E6106CB3C14.jpg (1080x508, 55K)

It's by far the worst mainline fallout game.
By mainline I mean F1-4 + NV.

F4 at the very least has competent gunplay, couple of nice mechanics (settlements, PA) and shitton of great mods.

Ron Perlman as Interplay, mysterious man who tells the Lone Wanderer his story is retarded

Wes Johnson playing every character

keep seething

barely relevant but I don't get any opportunities to post this these days so fuck it

Attached: 1298599210935.png (1000x600, 29K)

because they're gay lol

This is what would fucking happen if they made a flick of "Fallout". The Pipboy would talk to the protagonist as an epic A.I shit. So gay.

How do I persuade Hollywood producers to allow me to write and direct a Fallout adaptation?

Serious answers only, and I'm not willing to suck dick.

Fallout 1 & 2 and New Vegas are the only ones worth playing

Use the dialogue from a game and try to write the scenes from the main story. Bethesda will probably send a cease desist letter unless you can convince them otherwise

F3 had good things, like the underground system. The gameplay itself wasn't very good, mostly because of how awful the fucking engine Bethesda picked. The writing itself was mediocre. Meanwhile, New Vegas had fantastic writing, got the setting right and improved the F3 gameplay with simple and yet logical inclusions that made you actually want to kill fuckers in-game. Problem with that was the lack of random enemy encounters in New Vegas, F3 had many small outposts of cunts you could fight against but it wasn't any fun. New Vegas' combat was fun outside of the very few areas you could hardly find random, non-quest related, encounters.

I think Fallout 3 was liked when it first came out but New Vegas made a lot of people, especially the ones that did play the original Fallout games, reconsider their standing on F3. Also, Bethesda totally failed to create something of worth after F3. Skyrim was trash and the other Fallout games they made were unplayable dogshit. I suspect their general behaviour, not so much related to their design choices in regards to the games, made people even angrier in the recent years.

imagine being such an obsidiot you cant even look at fallout 3 without sperging kek

>in one dramatic and bloody scene, the main character steps through a tripwire, causing a rigged shotgun to blast his shins straight off the bone crippling him severely. Over the next few tense minutes we watch as he scoffs down a whole twenty steaks of canine meat before walking off his injuries.

>hoes mad bc beth went pop
Rightfully so. They've essentially stopped making RPGs and have moved on to action-adventure

Fallout 2 is reddit

This.
And I'm a long-time fan of the series.

The Rock as literally every character.

Let’s just cast him as Fawkes

Bump