Yeh, this didnt happen did it?

Yeh, this didnt happen did it?

Attached: square.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/women-in-stem
interestingengineering.com/dorothy-vaughan-nasas-human-computer-and-american-hero
britannica.com/biography/Mary-Jackson-mathematician-and-engineer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I highly doubt it

Uneducated black women who didn't even have access to higher education schooling NASA engineers? Pure Hollywood revisionism.

Attached: image-asset.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm women are smart sweenie ;)

The entire bathroom thing was made up, in reality (according to book the biopic is based on) she just used the bathroom in that building as it was unlabeled and when someone told her to stop she ignored them

Attached: 1552749868335.jpg (618x350, 47K)

it doesn't matter if it happened or not you fucking racist, the point is to give an example for future generations

Attached: 1559589140879.jpg (363x500, 118K)

what's the example this movie is trying to give?

>haha you are so funny laquesha

Soon Neil Armstrong will be remembered as black.

it actually did

black women are capable and smart?? maybe think a little bit shitlord

>rewriting history so you can give examples for future generations
I know youre joking but jeez

Or leave history alone cause people should remember racism and segregation existed to remember why we moved away from it.

Why is Yea Forums so racist.

Attached: gxuh3fkw5pv01.jpg (1024x809, 108K)

Attached: 1557824501292.jpg (1287x888, 287K)

>black women are capable and smart
what kind of example is that? intelligence isn't tied to race you stupid mutt

>black women are capable and smart??

Name one.

Now THIS happened

Okay, real talk. I don't really give a shit I just wanted to SJWpost to get some (You)s

not like hollywood's historical revisionism and shoehorned propaganda is something new
if you're really surprised by this, you have not been paying attention for the last 90 years

God

Because noone else is. Yea Forums is containment board of all racism in the world, soon it'll be taken down tho

Pic related.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 34K)

>the character is a part fictionalized creation and an amalgam of many women
This is the new Hollywood mantra designed to shoehorn women into the narrative. Look at Chernobyl

>90 years
Hollywood didn't start manufacturing identity politics fantasies until after the Golden Age was over. Before that they mostly confirmed existing prejudices, e.g. presenting the antebellum south as a noble land and abolitionists as violent psychopaths.

Attached: Santa-Fe-Trail---1940---Raymond-Massey-as-John-Brown-702526[1].jpg (640x480, 81K)

>abolitionists as violent psychopaths
well that one's true

>That scene where where she steals a book from the library and justifies it to her kid because "fuck them whipeop rules. I need it."
such a powerful message for young people today

me on the right

Oprah scammed millions of middle-age white women into making her the richest woman in hollywood for a while

thats better and more realistic. why did they change it? just to have costner knock down a sign? what a bunch of shit.

When are we getting the sequel with Werner von braun??

There is literally a post in the washington times today about how no one knows that no one knows what gravity is. Even though they literally teach 6th graders that no one knows what gravity is. And some other major newspaper ran a story yesterday about how some lame meme that has been regurgitated on here for atleast 7 years "broke math twitter" because no one could solve 8÷2(2+2).

Why is it so hard to believe that some black women were employed as computers in a time before mainframes were widely unavailable?

>no one knows that no one knows

>Katherine Johnson
whitehouse.gov/women-in-stem
>Dorothy Vaughan
interestingengineering.com/dorothy-vaughan-nasas-human-computer-and-american-hero
>Mary Jackson
britannica.com/biography/Mary-Jackson-mathematician-and-engineer

I still have to watch the movie someday, seems an interesting subject.

Surprise

>history should fit a narrative
absolutely orwellian

Generation Z has been fast on it's way to becoming the least educated generation in almost 80 years, especially in regards to their understanding of history and what once was considered basic facts and common knowledge, and it's only going to get worse.

The only real role blacks had in the space program was protesting it. Now they claim to be the sole reason it happened.

You say this as if she didn't have handlers.

ah good, another thread where I can blame niggers and leftists for thing I don't like, why I almost thought it was about a movie, silly me.

Stupid bitch, the discussions are relevant to the film.

Her skin was lighter than the average white person in summer.

>AY YO WHITEY'S ON THE MOON THAT'S WHY MY LIFE IS SHIT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (720x720, 53K)

i want a cute black gf but i don't live in usa

Well if you live in europe you are in luck.

Go back to your e-celeb threads zoomutt

It was Nazi scientists that did most of the work: see operation paperclip.

its not history its just a fucking movie and no I don't care that some will think it happened because they saw it in a movie those people are stupid and don't deserve any consideration.

>it doesn't matter if it happened or not you fucking racist, the point is to give an example for future generations
I know you're just foolin', but it's sad that a lot of otherwise good-hearted people believe this.

>ayo, these calculations finna get dabbed on

>my role model is a lie

yikes. yeah imagine them waking up to that some day.

it's like inventing black santa clause and hoping they wont find out before they become successful enough to matter

What’s the secret ingredient

>Generation Z has been fast on it's way to becoming the least educated generation in almost 80 years, especially in regards to their understanding of history
It's challenging to learn about historical facts when historical facts are so problematic.

>shitlord

You have to go back to

yes I have trouble talking to my middle school cousin. Like, they don't know how to explain anything or understand anything when I am specific since they don't really pay attention to written words. For example, we were playing a game and they were given two options but picked the wrong option because the option's text was green and they thought that because it was green that it was a the right thing to do rather than actually read what the option said, it was really bizarre. It's like they know a lot about games and recognize visuals and understand how to play but you can't have a conversation with them about the game because they don't really pay attention to what anything is called other than specific key items in games they know from other games like the names of the guns or vehicles.

Waht a retard

Reminder that the king of Yea Forums said it was kino

Attached: basedblackman.png (607x174, 11K)

>one race hasn't done anything significant so we will let them steal others accomplishments
>its somehow going to make everyone more caring and tolerant towards each other

Kek, you retards are your own worst enemies.

I hate that it's called "Hidden Figures" I hate that we've de-volved so far as a society to hinge on white guilt. She was never hidden. She was given multiple awards through out her career. I hate that the "hidden" part is she was black, and no one gives a shit she was a woman and not fully respected for that reason. But....race sells better than gender. Everyone knows the name Neil Armstrong, not one mother fucker could name a single NASA ground personnel. White dude or not, no one knows ANY of those people.

WE

Attached: 8016A765-DE7D-4820-9943-D0867F75E489.jpg (886x625, 72K)

Any white man who's ever grown up with a black mammy doting on him knows it is the comfiest fucking thing in the world and there is absolutely nothing "wrong" or "offensive" about it. It's such a pity that most white guys never grew up with a loud, bombastic, doting mammy that made him pancakes, chicken and waffles, grits, collard greens, biscuits, ribs, etc., called him sugar and honey and gave him big hugs where she squeezed his face into her giant tits. There is no better or comfier feeling than this.

>soon it'll be taken down tho
But if it's THE containment board wouldn't shutting it down be detrimental to everyone?

About as "ethnic" as Syrians

Attached: Bashar-al-Assad-RT-interview-May-2018.jpg (620x372, 61K)

It's very hard to believe, having been alive at the time and knowing how race relations really were. More likely she had a desk in some supply closet where she proofread others' work.

>de-volved
No need for the hyphen, genius.

that's exactly what it's like
it was the approach The Cosby Show attempted
if we show black people what they COULD be while also telling them it's what they already ARE, it's what they'll become.
in reality, they just become entitled and arrogant, thinking they've already accomplished things they haven't even tried.

80% of it is actually.

>For example, we were playing a game and they were given two options but picked the wrong option because the option's text was green and they thought that because it was green that it was a the right thing to do rather than actually read what the option said

Get used to it. Automation is only going to cause people's brains to develop less and less than they otherwise would. It's not like in the past where people would be forced to learn how to do new things to keep up with progress, because now the machines are the ones doing all the learning, and soon they'll be the ones building each other while the humans just stumble around looking for something to fuck or eat.

Attached: 14886391_high.jpg (933x1385, 305K)

>revisionist (((history))) made by (((them)))

Attached: wh_toid cr_ck_rs btfos indubitably.jpg (1024x689, 164K)

i thought yakub help breed white people, wouldn't he want to service their rise?

the main reason to be for cinema to exist was being a propaganda tool, since the very begining
how naive you have to be to not understant this, they were not even subtle. of course the message changes at the convenience of the powers that be, but there's always the same kind of chumps who believe it

Because it's being forcefully silenced on every other part of the internet.
See: 8ch

>those people are stupid and don't deserve any consideration
But that's most people and shit like this makes for uppity entitled plebs which is no good for anyone.

>trying to push these people off the internet and into the world
this should end well.

attractive isn't believable so progressives chose smart to try to fake niggers into some self-respect

Of course, but he doesn't want his pal Jayid knowing that just yet. That's why he throws him off their scent and pretends they won't be a huge problem

good let them be stupid all the easier for them to buy shit from me when I sell it to them. That's all this leftist sjw movement is, giving them a false war with victories to distract them from the fact that the people in power still profit over the same things they have always done.

Nope. The guy played by TBBT actor didn't exist. They've added the character so they could play the racism card.

aka The Orville

Did this really happen to you? Where did you grow up where children have mammys? lol

Funny how after all the Nazi scientists died we haven’t gone back to the moon but there are more negresses than ever. Funny huh?

>funny huh?
I find it decidedly sad

Sort of but not in that sense. She was a "calculator", a very common person in that field. They gave her numbers to run and she ran them. She was also pretty much white, with like 1/8 black DNA. Also the sassy black comrades weren't there. She was also treated with respect, there were several black people involved in the US space program. Not a lot, but they were there.

Attached: USS_Lake_Champlain_(CG-57).jpg (800x537, 85K)

Attached: das rite.jpg (500x500, 163K)

because its filled with spics

There was a movie called The Butler with Forest Whitaker from a few years ago about a butler who worked at the White House for a long time. In the movie they included a scene where one of his female relatives was raped by a white man. This rape never happened but was added to create the needed racial hate aspect

Attached: 1555169010849.jpg (600x600, 56K)

wtf did you tried to say. are you a pajeet?

Is that you Billy Madison?

I wonder who is behind this?

Attached: 1376670825557.jpg (608x656, 11K)

More like cover up everything niggers do on social media to make people forget why we had segregation in the first place.

I wonder why they've never made a movie about the slave trade ships.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Amistad was a slave ship movie and an HBO show called The Middle Passage was about slave shipping but was some artsy shit that no one would be interested in

ah yes the fabled white on black rape

It would make sense for serial rapists to target black women, at least back then.

Were niggers less ugly back then than they are now?

10/10 explanation of the literal, actual thought process and beliefs of AOC, Smollet etc

I think there were a handful of engineers helping to build stuff but I'm only going by that documentary about the apollo 11 launch that came out recently showcasing old footage from NASA at the time and I did see a handful of black engineers, didn't see any in mission control but I think I saw an asian

>It doesn't matter if it happened or not as long as it fits the narrative
shouldn't the example for future generations be through actual work being done in the present and not propaganda making a false past?

History is a whitewash

well done

>haha shaneequa, the russians really DO be cray

Attached: god i wish that were me.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

Nope.
"Statistics further suggest that rapes were rare on plantations. Most people of 'mixed race' in the South were either slaves who lived in cities, where opportunities for interracial liaisons were far greater, or free. According to the 1860 census, 20 percent of urban slaves and 39 percent of free blacks in southern cities were mulattoes. But among rural slaves, who made up 95 percent of the slave population, only 9.9 percent were mulatto. Of the slave population as a whole, mulattoes made up only 7.7 percent in 1850 and 10.4 percent in 1860. Moreover, only 1.2 percent of the former slaves interviewed by the Works Progress Administration in the 1930s reported being raped by a master, only 5.8 percent reported hearing about the rape of another slave, and only 4.5 said that one of their parents had been white. According to Fogel and Engerman [Time on the Cross, 1974], all of the available evidence taken together indicates that the 'share of Negro children fathered by whites on slave plantations probably averaged between 1 and 2 percent.' Even Fogel and Engerman's most hostile critics concede that it was no more than 8 percent. There is also evidence of significant numbers of consensual relations between white men and slave women, which would make the percentage of children produced by rape even smaller."

Thaddeus Russell, A Renegade History of the United States, 2010, 67.

I'm probably wrong but weren't there a few nogs in NASA who basically did all the little faggot baby math while big dogs were working on formulas and shit?

Yep. The quadroon this film is based on was basically just the human equivalent of an algorithm.

Ooooooh Mista Hearst!

Do niggers really have to twist reality to seem competent?

That whole movie was fiction though

>ladder on a black board
Just write smaller.
I could fit that on a sheet of a5.
>Americans in charge of problem solving lol.

Fucking kek

basically checked math

>awww hell knaw cracka ass we needz tuh improoove the areeeohdynambics of this muhfuggah.

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ALL POSTERS WILL RECEIVE HUGS FROM ALL LARGE BREASTED FEMALES OF THE AFRICAN PERSUASION FOR FREE GRATIS

Attached: 5321345132.jpg (171x212, 13K)

You realize there are wealthier black people who act like the Cosbys right?
Philadelphia still has at least one cotillion ball the upper class African Americans present their daughters at.

A+ troll

I've never been a racist or anything like that but I always wondered. If blacks/Mexicans/Arabs are all so great why don't they all come together to build each of their own countries that is better than any of the "racist" white countries to be better than America?

Weird how the whiter a black person acts the whiter their skin color gets. MJ got around to touching little boys and he went pale.
Anybody notice Drake has been getting whiter lately?

the wealthiest blacks have higher rates of violent crimes than the poorest whites. And lower SAT scores.

grandpa had a saying:
"once you go black, you're not welcome back"

Because the white man plundered their resources 200 years ago or some shit.

What are you like 90?

Only 10% is

Yes. Hence their obsession with Wakanda

There really is no hope for sentient life is there? I remember daydreaming about the far future and what it would be like exploring the galaxy. Now I know that will probably never come to pass at least in our human form.

Shop a bucket of kfc on top of the ladder

would've watched this, love the sassy black woman character
except when it's wanda sykes

I can’t see a species getting past the current state we are in. Either they overpopulate and destroy their planet or they just disappear into a virtual reality. Or they live in a paradise and never even think of leaving.

There was one colored fella who was damn close to being the 7th or 8th US Astronaut but congressional delegations from Alabama and Texas made NASA wash him out or be faced with building facilities further away from the equator than they would have liked. He was indeed a diversity hire, but it would have been helpful to get him up there as a means of making blacks chill with NASA getting like 5% of the Federal budget.
On the topic of Hidden Figures; it was a very liberal dramatization and while not quite revisionist it was an affront to suggest those women were as important as Margaret Hamilton when it came to reaching the moon.