Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-212429.jpg (1440x1902, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Nf_MD5gHXk
youtu.be/eDCG_Iv96mI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: intensify.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

As soon as Disney announced their own streaming service it was over. Anyone with a brain cell who could see that

Video store comeback when?

for me it's based Amazon Prime

>Forbes.com
>"contributed" article
>i.e. unpaid writers doing it for free so that they can say on LinkedIn they're expert industry consultants who wrote columns for Forbes

No

Where will I get all of my cuck media from!?!?

>oh wow hey did you guys know netflix hasn't actually turned a profit on 10 years?
Yes. Literally everyone knows this. Oh god please sell off. Netflix owns the backbone of the streaming revolution. If anyone smart owned Netflix they would sell their whole streaming library and just become the server providers for the next gen of streamers. You never wondered how netflix delivers 720p to you and your neighbor and everyone else? Because they literally have 5 servers at your local switch.

It's over for any studio-exclusive streaming platform. People will go back to piracy instead of paying $60 a month or whatever to get all the content they want. Of course Disney will keep the platform afloat with their endless mountains of money but it won't be profitable in itself

>There are people on Yea Forums that have shitty services with almost no content such as netflix and they pay for it too.

Kek (means lol on Yea Forums)

Thats likely what I'll do as soon as it's all official

It means lol for fat incels like you

Mass replying without having read the posts being replied to should be a bannable offense

Video stores were the best. Almost any title I can think of in one place at a reasonable price. I could also pick up some light snacks while I’m there. It made watching a movie a whole event. I could even just pick a random movie based on cool cover art. Now I have to search through like 10 streaming services to find the movie I want. Sign up for all sorts of services, endless spam emails. If my internet goes down halfway through I’m fucked. Nothing looks as good when you search through a list vs looking at it in person. Also video store trip makes a great date night because you decide on a kino together.

Netflix has no way to gain subscribers
All they are doing is losing so there is no reason to make big budget shit just invest into what people want.
Also netlfix is over 2 billion in debt. They have no way to pay that off.
My friends and family don't pay anymore and/or switching to stuff like hulu.

>Kek (means lol on Yea Forums)
THANKS BUD, BEEN WONDERING FOR A WHILE WHAT THIS MEANT. MIGHT START SAYING KEK NOW INSTEAD OF LOL. :-)

-STEVE

>NFLX
Not surprising since the first iteration failed too.

Attached: 1507829601811.gif (200x150, 2.48M)

Attached: 1558233221456.jpg (800x533, 225K)

DOT COM BUBBLE 2.0?

I feel the same with videogames. Now that I can just pirate and play literally everything I want the magic of getting a new game is completely gone. Back in the day when I could buy a single Gamecube game I'd stay up late and wake up early because I was so excited to play. Now I just download a game, get bored after 20 minutes and never play it again even if it's an AAA title.

wonder which streaming service will gain the first position after netflix goes under.

based Steve P

>Also netlfix is over 2 billion in debt.
it's 10 billion and it's not a problem considering their profit

Netflix lives or dies by the quality of its content only, and at the moment it just doesn't have anything I want to watch. At least Prime has a gargantuan shopping platform backing it up so it can happily piss money away on vanity and art projects..

>no way to pay that off
>$26 billion in assets
Stop being retarded user.

HI BILL WERE YOU BORN IN 78 OR GRADUATED IN 78 ??
HAD A SWEET CAMERO BACK THEN... THESE LAZY KIDS DONT KNOW HOW GOOD IT WAS THEN.. LOL !!

-BILL

Prime.

Convenience made everything less special.

90% of Netflix content is garbage but they have a few good things.

Nice feet

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be Steve, Bill.

Disney+. It’s the only one with the potential. All the other streaming service are operating at a loss.

>feel bad for this corporation please guys, they might crash!
What is it with these people?

>Netflix (NFLX)

probably some truth to this
started vinyl collecting last christmas, and there really is something special about getting a new disc in the mail and having to manually put it on in the player

Unusual situation where the consumer is less well served by market fragmentation and competition.

good

what assets?

they rent nearly every show right?

AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?? I BEAT UP PUNKS LIKE YOU BACK IN THE DAY... WE USED TO CALL THEM ""FAGS" !!

More competition can mean greater innovation though.

Attached: Freedom to choose.jpg (574x379, 57K)

HEHEHEHE,,,, OR SHOULD I SAY KEK? YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP,,!! MARGARET JUST CAEM DOWN TO CHECK WHAT THE H*LL WAS GOING ON BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD

-JOHN

HI JOHN ITS BILL...DID YOU KNOW KEVIN WHO LIVED ON 43RD ST??? I SWEAR ME AND HIM WOULD DITCH CLASS EVERY THURSDAY.. HAHA !! HE WAS A WISEASS LIKE ALL OF US THEN.... TELL MARGARET HI....OR MAYBE KEK.. ! HA HA HA

If it does go under who do you think would buy Stranger Things? That’s the only show I could see another streaming service to want

I wouldn't pay for Amazon Prime Video but it comes with my Amazon Prime subscription so I occasionally watch old HBO shows and a few movies now and then.

>720p
I vomited a bit in my mouth

HI BILL.. OH YES KEVIN I REMEMBER KEVIN. WE WORKED TOGETHER ONE SUMMER IN UNCLE JOES SHOP RIGHT DOWN THERE NEXT TO MAURA'S DINER,,, AND BILL MARGARET IS ASKING HOW THE HIP REPLECAMENT WAS??? ARE YOU A ROBOT NOW KEK (LOL)???

BILL BUDDY, TAKE IT EASY. HE'S JUST "TROLLING" YOU LOL.

>Meanwhile at Amazon...
The Boys (big hit already, even Yea Forums)
Too Old to Die Young (respectable)
Lord of the Rings ($350 million series)
Wheel of Time ($200 million series with based Rosemund Pike waifu)
Event Horizon (series, horror sci-fi with gore promised intact)
Utopia ($100 million conspiracy kino, US remake from Gillian Flynn, HBO bailed on it)
Snowcrash ($100 million; tbd)
Untitled Jonathan Nolan sci-fi (he left HBO's WestWorld for $300 million Amazon deal)
The Neon Demon (movie)
Bosch (respectable)
Jack Reacher ($100 million series, tba, major actor as Reacher tba)
The Grand Tour (respectable)
The Dark Tower ($200 million series, fully ditching movie, white leads, absolutely epic scope)
Paper Girls ($200 million comic book adaptation set in 1980s, 90s, biblical times, and 2200; could be SJW but will look amazing)
Warhammer (series, only Amazon could do it properly, we'll see)

Anything else? It will take Netflix five years minimum to build up a genre slate this promising. They have shit the bed. After The Boys, which has better production values than GoT, and ace casting, I'm actually awaiting more Amazon efforts.

Nobody cares that you have a 4k tv, capeshitter.

what the fuck is this thread

Attached: 6df.jpg (600x904, 78K)

You’re welcome

Attached: B752FB1D-CF3A-4173-80A1-3911D5493DC0.jpg (1500x1101, 1.24M)

If at least one service isn’t run by faggots I’d be happy.

netflix being relevant was the epitome of normieness, just get good and torrent ur shit niggas.

>Keke (means lol on teh interntz)
ftfy

don't worry, the witcher will save netflix

Attached: witchah.jpg (1920x768, 183K)

dumb newfag

Attached: 1532824171009.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

interestingly enough, the studio creed may end up killing the current streaming revolution. The market share for multiple services won't work, especially if all of them cost 10 bucks a month.

>Disney+
Literally no new content announced, that shit is flopping hard

>The Boys (big hit already, even Yea Forums)
This fucking show is getting shilled so hard I can barely stand it.

Netflix will never go under, as in OOB, so it would never sell Stranger Things. Even if the plug was pulled, Netflix owns the show and the show has value outside Netflix, via movies, merch, games. The question to ask, does Netflix get sold to a bigger fish? Right now, 30% chance, maybe higher. I bet Tencent in China makes an offer, they are full on aggressive.

It's incredible to me that Netflix didn't beat Warner for JJ Abrams, who offered him $500 million. Netflix needs a major genre icon. JJ is a hack Jew, but he brings eyeballs and normie subscribers. They must have lowballed him. Which is odd because Ryan Murphy, that elitist fag behind American Horror Story, got $300 million from Netflix.

WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE JOANNA ! HAHA THIS INTERNET MACHINE IS NOT EASY

-TOM

YAY NETFLIX WILL CRASH
>says Disney shill trying to promote the Disney streaming service

Amazon has losses in every single profit center except for their server farms. But at least amazon does their accounting correctly. If netflix had a server devision, they would show that their backbone streaming service is operating at a huge profit.

What is really going on is that the big companies are trying to get you addicted to their on demand streaming, bullying out all the smaller companies.

>data centres
>office building
>storage
>gold/silver
Assets can mean a whole lot of things

HBOmax has serious cash, it's HBO + Warner Bros + Friends, tons of TV. They are ramping up for dozens of new series.

Disney+ owns Hulu, and I'm curious to see how they exploit it. They'll never merge them because Hulu is the "adult" platform, yet Hulu hasn't announced any new series and is being drowned.

What if some third-party offered a streaming service that included all the other streaming services, like, as a kind of umbrella where you only pay one bill, and it was, say, $60 to $80 a month?

They own like 75 percent of nerd culture.

JJ is a shrewd busynessman.
He knows Netflix has no future.

NOOOOOOO I NEED MY BLACKS AND JEWS KINO

which is a bubble because of normalfags hopping on, no different to pokemon go

So? What have they planned for their release? Some shit star wars series with zero hype and 30 year old movies? You can't compete with the GoTs and the Stranger Things out there with that trash

>crash 70%
ESL here, is this actually a phrase people use? I'm not even sure if it means stocks going down by 70% or there being a 70% chance of it crashing

Witcher was the last straw. It should have been a gamechanger that rammed a fiery poker up the arse of Game of Thrones' corpse, instead they have an old Jewess bitching about white people on social all day long. They're insane. I guess Soros really has influence over there.

user, I...

Attached: D2ED7919_BD04_49EC_A33B_81B9FFDD298A.png (576x467, 344K)

nerds dont watch super hero movies

$26bn though? seems unlikely

God I hope so

>bubble
It’s been 20 years

Disney is fantastic at creating hype trains for shit and it’s not coming out for a bit.

blah blah blah. People said that Netflix's end was when they tried and failed to split into Netflix and Qwikster and that was like 7 years ago.

Amazon runs at a loss because they re-invest most of their profits back in their services to diversify (and to get tax cuts)

Wow, would you look at that. A company that's never turned a profit and whose only monetisation strategy would drive away subscribers isn't actually worth a hundred billion dollars.

No, it's over for movie theaters. What will happen is Disney and probably Netflix will start buying theaters. This used to be illegal for "studios" but they'll lobby and flip it. The age of $300 million series is fast approaching. People have no clue what's coming. Avengers will look more like a TV show than these streaming series.

go woke go broke

>data centres
They've run everything off AWS since like 2016 user

HEY BILL DID YOU EVER HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR EXHAUST IN YOUR CAMARO? IT'S PRETTY COMMON FOR THAT YEAR, I HAVE THE FIX JUST PM ME FOR INFO

-JAMES

YEP THEY JUST DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO. I'LL TAKE " THE GOD FATHER " OVER THIS NEW CRAP ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. OF COURSE WE CALLED THEM " WOPS " BACK THEN BUT TIMES HAVE CHANGED

-RICK

Sent from galaxy note 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marines
1989-2003
COLT FOR LIFE, AK'S SUCK
COLT ANACONDA
CHEVY BOY FOR LIFE
96 CAMARO SS
70 CHEVELLE SS
2017 SILVERADO MIDNIGHT PACKAGE "THE UAV"
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS:FACT
TRUMP 2020
Got a complaint? Register it by KISSING MY ASS!!

Attached: 1559823560313[1].jpg (538x538, 54K)

It was actually pretty good, user

they list $15bn of that as "non-current content assets", which is ludicrous

This.

Imagine being so low IQ that your argument is that "Netflix is too big to fail!"

Just imaging the absolute lack of intelligence and reason that the person posting that has is funny to me

Attached: emilygrace.hime_65860557_468853227232804_8133966729575788642_n.jpg (750x1333, 124K)

Based

Netflix runs on AWS friendo.

I do not understand, how will Kissing your ass will register a complaint. Is this some sort of bio-registration I am not yet aware of?

WHAT IS THIS?

CHEERS
A

Sent from my iPhone

You know what will get them out of this? More:
>Black male
>White female

I SERVED IN THE MARINE CORPS BEFORE YOU EXISTED IN YOUR DADDIES BALLS. I AM HISTORY
-RICK

Sent from galaxy note 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marines
1989-2003
COLT FOR LIFE, AK'S SUCK
COLT ANACONDA
CHEVY BOY FOR LIFE
96 CAMARO SS
70 CHEVELLE SS
2017 SILVERADO MIDNIGHT PACKAGE "THE UAV"
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS:FACT
TRUMP 2020
Got a complaint? Register it by KISSING MY ASS!!

>Amazon, Apple, Disney all in the media streaming market

netflix can't compete

>thot poster thinking anyone will care about his opinion

Attached: annasutormina_32121725_116376589236778_527635495363018752_n.jpg (1080x1282, 161K)

I think I'll just register a complaint with BBB instead.

The amount of shit that comes with amazon prime is insane. 2day shipping is worth it alone, but then you have instant video, the music app, the book app, twitch prime, and a ton more services.

Well done

Attached: 1554480862851.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

The music app is shit, they want you to pay more a month to get the real music package

Give me a single solitary proof of that.

Everyone in the know knows that netflix has 4 farms and runs servers on pretty much every switch. That's literally the only reason anyone buys it. And please oh please god let someone i know want to sell at about 30% lower than right now.

Netflix is set up to be the at&t of streaming.

>the book app
You mean the Kindle app that's free for everyone, not just Prime members?

The Mandalorian + two other Star Wars series. All have huge budgets. Four new Marvel series, all starring original actors, two Marvel animated series, four new Disney live action movies to start, new Pixar shorts and a Forky series, and they're announcing big concept projects every other month. Disney+ is a surefire thing.

and all you have to give up is your soul and morals

how about an interface that isnt complete dogshit

>It's too late aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Fucking hell, Boomer posting is amazing.

Libraries. If you live in an upper middle class neighborhood the libraries are stocked with half the movies blockbuster had

more like NOFLIX

Based Rick

Just about everything I listen to is available on the music app so I'm fine with it. The only thing I don't like was a few months ago they got rid of the 90's Grunge station and replaced it with an all 90's station. Now I randomly get Alanis Morisette inbetween Alice in Chains and Live.

And do you retain those by pirating?

>Star Wars shit
As surefire as a star wars theme park that is currently bombing
>Marvel shit
Every single Marvel tv show has bombed so far
>Pixar shorts
Yikes
>Forky series
This shit is so DOA that this looks like the most promising thing of it all

>Apple+
What tf are they thinking? That moon rocket show looks like afterschool torture. "What if Russians made it to le moon first." Way to make sleep.

the problem was that once Netflix made it into 80% of all US households where were you going to go from there? the 20% left are either too poor or too invested in careers to ever consider subscribing to netflix. its userbase is capped out. and they have been cranking out shows as if they were always going to get more and more subcribers

I stand with Rick.

>BLOCKBUSTER IS TOO BIG TO FAIL!
t. Blockbuster CEO circa 1999

No, they released a new prime book service with free books.

I WAS OUT MOWING MY LAWN YESTERDAY AND A MAN WITH HIS GOOK GIRLFRIEND WALKED PAST. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY?

-GARY

sent from my iphone

Its incredible how no one notices and/or cares about the symbolism of these company logos.

Did you kill them like a good american GARY?

I started siteripping all the good stuff

What symbolism, apart from 3 of them looking a bit like eyes I'm not seeing anything sinister?

What symbolism?

I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT NETFLIX. I STILL HAVE MY OLD I LOVE LUCY CASSETTE TAPES. GOOD AS GOLD

92G E-3 300th Sustainment Brigade '81-85

B.S. in Smart Ass at the School of Hard Knocks

Exodus 2:11-12

Taliban Hunting Club Proud Supporter

Attached: PROFLIE PICTURE NUMBER 2.jpg (173x291, 8K)

>B.S. in Smart Ass at the School of Hard Knocks
How do I apply to the School of Hard Knocks? Can I get financial aid from them?

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nf_MD5gHXk

No financial aid, but free AIDS though

What the fuck? Why didn't I know about this? Thanks, user. This is what happens when the only real conversations you have are on a Tibetan yak farming forum, fml.

The swirls, mis compadres

Attached: clsymbols.jpg (391x539, 38K)

Not even P.O.D.. Come on, senpai.
youtu.be/eDCG_Iv96mI

>Almost any title I can think of in one place at a reasonable price.
The fuck are you talking about? Renting a single video for a couple days cost as much as an entire month of Netflicks - not to mention bullshit like late fees and rewind fees. You definitely weren't the one paying for the video rentals, you braindead fuck.

>imagine being a white man and having a netflix account
You may as well get a bull for your gf.

I don't listen to horrendous music

>garlic bread

Attached: 1561316826091.jpg (999x1300, 173K)

I got it, but I don't expect most people remember what the thing you're talking about is, and the joke was a bit of a stretch anyway

-LAUGHS- IVE BEEN THERE JOANNE. WE OLD EGGS JUST CANT CATCH A BREAK

-PHIL

Video stores were garbage and I say that as someone born in the 80's. Half the time I couldn't rent anything because my brother had racked up a bunch of late fees and I couldn't afford to pay them. And when I wanted to open up my own account, they wouldn't let me do it without a credit card. I convinced my mom to sign up with Netflix the year after they started, we never looked back. The only use Blockbuster and Hollywood Video had after that was buying their used games and dvd's for super cheap.

>video stores were garbage
>because my brother

Theres your problem boomer

Nor do I, its the Little Nicky Soundtrack

Sex gifs

Attached: Dean Norris.jpg (400x400, 29K)

i have it for free, so yeah amazon prime is based

stocks going down by 70%

It's great but it has so much shit it's hard to find the good stuff unless you search manually, and they mostly promote their worst films and shows. I didn't know until yesterday that paths of glory and even the terrorizers is there

Bump for more Boomer posting

I left when they raised prices

I thought joanna was george lucas at first

West Virginia here. Usually lurk. Saw some anons asking about Blockbuster. Used to go every weekend. My oldest cousin Jenny worked there as a manager for about two years? He wouldn't give me and my brothers discounts but if we called him after he arrived he'd maybe set aside a new title, not always. This was about 1996? When that movie Speed came out. I asked him if I could have the big Speed bus cardboard thing inside his store. He said yeah but later tried to give me a small Speed poster of Keanu Reeves instead. Gave it to one of my friends. Blockbuster was fun as hell. I used to steal candy near the counter sometimes. What happened if I remember is that originally Blockbuster was harder to get hired at, manager was the top. My cousin showed me a test they gave all employees about movies, mostly new movies, but also a question was "Name one movie directed by the great Alfred Hitchcock." "What is your favorite movie from director Steven Spielberg's and explain your choice in two sentences?" Jenny got fired later around 1998, after a new employee said he cursed at him. By then Blockbuster was absolutely disgusting. Anybody remember? This was before movies on your TV. What happened was, according to my cousin, the testing stopped and I'm serious, it was at all locations, suddenly lots of blacks and hispanics started getting hired. They knew nothing about movies, and couldn't do the jobs. We had to drive all the way back with our mom because we had been given the wrong tape or DVD. This happened more than once. Always a new employee. The carpet was worn out. It was like the blue and yellow had been left out in the sun. I think Blockbuster just got way too motherfucking cocky that if could never go out of business. Seemed like customers really hated it by then. I missed our local 'ma and pop' video stores but by then they were all out of business. Times change but not fast as people say. Over a couple years.

The selection was poor too. Netflix's catalog had a lot more variety. I could actually browse for more than 5 foreign movies unlike Blockbuster and watch them on my own time without gay late fees or an extra errand to return them.

>movie catologue shrinking on Netflix by the week
>originals nearly all suck or maybe just mediocre
>meanwhile Amazon, Youtube and other places allow you to rent a digital copy for a $2.99+ for 24-48 hours. Somehow Redbox is only $1 for the DVD, though admittedly limited selection.
It's more of the same, but instead of having a physical copy that just required power, you need power + reliable internet. You're still way better off being selective in the media you consume, buy used, and buy physical.

>DVD
>rewind fee
keke

IS YOUR CAMARO A T5 5 SPEED HYDRALIC? I CHANGED THE PUMP AND ALTERNATOR AND PAID 1000 DOLLARS TO JIM. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP

-ROY

---------------------------
SUPPORT THE TROOPS
Bible is truth
I love Jesus and my wife
How Many Coincidences Before Its Mathematically Impossible?
Dig ,Meme ,Pray
Repeat Memes R Important
#DrainTheSwamp

i love you

Attached: 1467641794879.jpg (604x340, 51K)

I only care for Narcos and a bit for sad horse show but that seems to be ending soon

Hollywood Video absolutely kicked the shit out of Blockbuster's selection. They had entire sections dedicated to oldies, foreign and cult flicks. Blockbuster didn't seem to have anything made before the 80s.

They also have animu. I enjoyed Scum's Wish.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums are kissing cousins

I swear they always put these kinds of pictures in these articles so people like us click on it.

Attached: 1563665162750.png (799x899, 207K)

Why do you assume anyone wants to suscribe to Disney+? For what low budget capeshit and nu-wars? Have you seen what it looks like?

ANYONE CLASS OF '68 HERE???

Fucking finally its about time. It's like how David Lynch believed the new Fargo series to be a 17 hour movie. The age of long-form movies is upon us. This is the best timeline.

Attached: 1565044112027.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Only reason I clicked the thread was because of the feet tbqh

Who should replace Shinji and Asuka in the poster?
You think replacing Rei's head with a big N would work or is there something better to represent Netflix?

Attached: EVA Poster.jpg (313x445, 31K)

the only thing I ever really enjoyed on Netflix was the first season of Stranger Things.
Last Kingdom is also Kino but Netflix had nothing to do with the first 3 seasons.

Being a whiny little bitch should be a bannable offence.

user, stop acting like a retard please.

Why does that intimidate you so much?

>>data centres
>>office building
>>storage
you sure they don't just rent those things?

Good

Come on, user. I don't think it's too unreasonable to assume that Netflix owns a $15 billion office building.

Something about "them" probably

People are still actually subbed after cuckflix made that dear white people bullshit all those years ago??

ORDER CORN

>Paths of Glory
Just checked and fuck, it's there

Why the fuck does Amazon keep recommending me Fear and Desire when they've been holding out fucking Paths of Glory?

>get bored after 20 minutes and never play it again even if it's an AAA title.
You mean "especially if it's an AAA title".

Disney will also be operating at a loss

retard

It doesn't it's just funny. Same as democrats doubling down on identity politics and losing 2020.

lmao @ the old hag seething because the cunny wants dick

Suuure

I AM! ME AND MY NEIGHBOR STEVE USED TO SMOKE DOOBIES IN THE BACK SEAT OF HIS MUSTANG LISTENING TO ZEPPELIN!!!!! GOT TO SEE SUPERTRAMP LIVE ONCE TOO!!! THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

- BILLY

Sent from my iPhone
------------------------------------------------------------------
Visualize whirled peas
Keep on truckin'
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind

You'd never get the studios to agree to it, you'd never get consumers to pay for it. In a hypothetical where it could exist successfully, studios would pull their content and put it under their own equivalent service at the same price points because letting someone else have a slice of the pie when you could be doing it all yourself is not maximizing your potential profit.

loving the boomerposting

Good

time warner looks like the fucking eye of horus

jack black is such a satanic illuminati cuck it's not even funny

>You have access to every game but you never finish any of them

It's like some monkey paw curse

based

he just so happens to be jewish as well

>boomers actually believe this

Kino

I've had it for free for years and I have no idea why, I think I bought something on amazon like once

Attached: Shrugging-Man.jpg (400x266, 54K)

This

Those feet tho

Uh there's nothing wrong with jews owning the 6 companies that control 90% of American media. They are our greatest allies and VICTIMS OF THE HOLOCAUST!!!

Sent from my OnePlus 7 using Tapatalk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC 82-90
I just wanna grill
Not all terrorists are moslem, but all moslems are terrorists
I stand with Israel
Trump 2028
If I wanted to be ignored, I'd talk to my ex-wife

Attached: 0.jpg (680x960, 55K)

That perfectly describes Netflix too minus the "it's great"

bump for boomerposting

Why do corporations insist on ruining their future with feminism and black people? IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD TO RUN A BUSINESS.

>being this dense

you can always tell who the women are based on how terrible and insinuating their replies are

>dude let's take the last six months trend and see what happens if it just keep going sure they won't do anything to fix lmao

I'm going back to pirating.

brb, shorting ntflx

Well they probably won’t, even worse they’ll just keep pushing their garbage Originals

Just do everyone a favor and not commit a mass shooting pls

or it's an eye watching its fucking product, retard

it was a joke (and a funny one at that) you need to fucking relax

And nothing of value was lost.

I wasn't

They are still assets even if they are rented

fucking lol. i must pr0tec fuzzy bunny milk monkey.

no one gives a shit about that garbage

so how soon until disney buys them out

*crickets*

Cool

Little did Joanne know that her little fuzzy bunny milk monkey was already a degenerate whore.

wtf... you guys said this cast was ALL black... i literally see one nig

EFL here... I too am confused and think it could mean either

>disgusting finger and toenail color
Makes her look like she has cyanosis

>Hulu hasn't announced any new series
Don't worry user, the Orville is moving to hulu! It's going to be great!

it doesn't, you fucking roastie lmao

NOOO WE MUST PUT MORE INTERACIAL RELATIONSHIPS IN OUR SHOWS

fucking BASED Joanne

Maybe he just finds it funny how blatant the liberal propaganda machine is about getting rid of white people?

>cold hard math
>could
wtf i fucking love science now

i can smell the mold that has collected in between your rolls of fat and in your vagina and under your tits from here

Attached: 4140F906-C8E1-43D4-8946-A1076DA0E728.png (320x287, 104K)

Attached: Netflix in 13 seconds.webm (1280x640, 2.38M)

yea web 3.0 can't come fast enough. Could you image if there was an actually good decentralized streaming platform? Then all the studios could just put whatever their content was in one place but they could all keep their full share of the profit.

Who here /dvdnetflix/?

I dunno I can't see Netflix going anywhere. There are enough original series now that are decent that you're not cancelling your sub between seasons and enough average to total garbage shit to watch if you're really bored.

Maybe their stock is over valued right now but I can't see them dying. Might be a different story in America where there are a pile of options.

based footfags

t. shill

>NFLX still $300 a share
>its over

Fuck off Disney Retard

Attached: billy_bob_radio_psycho.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Decentralization basically requires copyright to be abolished. All we're getting from now on is piracy or chaos.

popcorn time is virtually a decentralized streaming platform isn't it?

Based

Attached: alec guinness.jpg (430x430, 42K)

>trend toward white nationalism in the republican party isn't itself identity politics

Attached: grievous cringe.png (680x721, 480K)

>There are enough original series now that are decent
Like what? I watched Dark, it was pretty good. I watched Stranger Things, it was ass-ish. Umbrella Academy was pretty crap. Altered Carbon was a 6/10 given the last half was shit.
Other than that, I don't think anything on there was made for the male gaze. I flip through their shit, and it's all just pozzed concepts or stronk wahmens.

Amazon actually seems to have better shit. Less pozzed, and I get it for essentially free because I was paying for Prime for free shipping anyways.

>Maybe he just finds it funny how blatant the
conservative
>propaganda machine is about getting rid of
hispanic
>people?

Amazon and Disney will crush everyone else

Been wondering. Is there a comic where some fat roastie is telling a laughing crowd that they're scared?

Buy netflix as the stock plummets retards

I'm waiting for it to hit its lowest point.

It's UI is just ugly Netflix

Very wholesome. We need more Joanne's in this world and less niggers

>and then everybody started clapping

>Jonathan Nolan sci-fi (he left HBO's WestWorld
Please tell me it's true

>92G E-3 300th Sustainment Brigade '81-85
what a stud

Hollywood Video was an absolute treasure. I really do miss browsing their movie aisles.

>they'll lobby and overturn a supreme court decision i know law real good i'm 17

>TELL MARGARET HI....OR MAYBE KEKE.. ! HA HA
YOU GUYS ARE A HOOT

When?

She likes Chinks

Narcos
House of cards (minus that last season)
Black mirror
Ozark

There are a bunch of average shit like unbreakable that is not amazing but entertaining enough. The average shit is what's important because it's something to watch while you wait.

Amazon is pretty small but does have some good shit. Not enough for me to pay, but it's a nice bonus with prime.

amazing how all they had to do was not make original shows

Does your tiny lil brain comprehend the distinction between "illegal" (aliens) and "legal" (immigrants)?
Show proof any cuckservatives are actually talking about throwing out legal hispanic immigrants instead of ILLEGALS you dumb retard
Oh and if the illegals were *gasp* Russian, your thoughts would be? Guess what, there's plenty already

Bundle for 13 bucks gets you Hulu, Disney Plus and ESPN.

Attached: EBUL5qdWsAAiw4x.jpg (680x370, 19K)

They literally hired the Obama's for like $100 million as "producers" or some shit.

That should say it all if the rest already didn't, Co-founder is the nephew of the propaganda pioneer and father of our consumerist world (psychological manipulation to buy shit we don't need, publicity stunts, and public relation firms aka propaganda) Edward Bernays, who happened to be Freud's nephew but it's all just a cohencidence.

Attached: Netflix.jpg (950x695, 163K)

Attached: Bernays.png (910x647, 929K)

>Disney repeatedly fucks public domain laws to extend their profits