This just proves that 1) Netflix is fucked when other streaming services take back syndicated shows because nobody...

This just proves that 1) Netflix is fucked when other streaming services take back syndicated shows because nobody watches their originals more than a few weeks after their release date and 2) that casuals who watch Netflix have the most dire taste imaginable. Not a single good show on this list.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-133928_Chrome.jpg (1074x1691, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2018/12/21/18139817/netflix-most-popular-shows-friends-office-greys-anatomy-parks-recreation-streaming-tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Netflix is aiming for the sub 85IQ demographic. they'll be fine.

I want Netflix to start campaigning the government for sensible copyright term laws. If they can knock it down from 95 years after publication to even near 40 the world would be such a better place.

Why is there no Stranger Things in the list? It's probably top6/7

That confirms that only females watch Netflix

Why are americans so obsessed with The Office?

The only good show on that list is supernatural.

it's the least offensive thing they can bombard their senses with so they never have to actually spend a minute alone with their brain

Netflix will survive on crimedocs made entirely from stock footage with with a Skype call narrating

>Netflix is aiming for the sub 85IQ demographic. they'll be fine.
They only watch The Office and Friends

Holy shit, that list is embarrassing.

Nobody really watches stranger things after the initial release. Whereas normies are constantly watching and rewatching all 300 episodes of the office and friends at a constant rate year round. it's like background noise.

Cmon man you know it has more than 0.54%

>Cmon man you know it has more than 0.54%
What makes you think it’s any more than that?

>~15% of views for non-plebfix originals
>Netflix is done
Did you even read your own graph?

>Big mouth 0.57%
How? That shit’s terrible

Different user here, what blows my mind is 13 Reasons Why apparently pulls in more viewers than Stranger Things. How? Why?

>Not a single good show on this list
Bojack is one of the best shows of the decade.

>Whereas normies are constantly watching and rewatching all 300 episodes of the office and friends at a constant rate year round.
its fucking true. what is it with normies and friends

Melodrama and propaganda. It doesn’t matter how utterly horrendous the actual show is, it’s designed to be binged and be controversial

That 70s show is now the biggest draw on Netflix.

This is now a That 70s Show thread.

Attached: large.jpg (500x308, 46K)

Teenage girls waste alot of time on tv.

american culture revolves around being wage-slaves. they love every aspect of it, no surprise they spend their freetime watching wagies on tv.

Disney quite literally wouldn't allow that. Seeing as they're the ones who write them in the first place.

>2 acquired shows account for 10% of the total viewership of a platform with hundreds upon hundreds of shows, particularly when they have spent literally over a billion dollars to make originals

I can only assume the first season got a lot of viewers, but most of them probably dropped the series after seeing the second season. I don't recall anything favorable about it anywhere.

We'll be lucky if the mouse decides not to bump it up this time, we already got stuff added to the public domain for the first time in like what 30 years earlier this year, so they're running out of time.

>Supernatural kicking all the Netflixtrash's ass
based

wagees suffering from stockholm syndrom

10% is nothing

>Not a single good show on this list.
What are you a retard?
Fraiser dumbass

ST has few eps in a season, where The Office has 20-30 per season. And ST has little rewatchability whereas people watch Friends eps 30x a piece while they nurse babies and talk on the phone

Frasier getting JUST'D

Netflix is dropping it soon

I think “background noise” is the literal truth here. People liked leaving the tv on for ambiance while they study or do chores or whatever, but now they don’t have cable, so they just leave a comfy sitcom on play.

That list looks worse than it probably is. You can't really say how many would stop paying for netflix if they disappeared.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 2000px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg.png (2000x2265, 782K)

No it's not

it's surprisingly high up on the list

Unfunny as fuck, main wimp dude looks, talks and acts like a cunt and I would probably hate him in real life, ginger chick is ugly, only good thing is Mila Kunis.

Gives them nostalgia for what friendships used to be like

Don’t worry, valued customers! If you liked The Office, you’ll LOVE The Workplace, a Netflix Original Series coming this fall! Enjoy wacky office hijinks, but with a more diverse cast and progressive humor! (Disclaimer: The Workplace only available to Netflix+ subscribers)

Attached: A8E066E2-C45D-4D83-80A7-2D6E4B4842FE.jpg (600x693, 45K)

And half of "their" shit started elsewhere and went to CuckFlix to get the BBC treatment.

Attached: 1564007680156.jpg (383x384, 24K)

Once I realized qbittorrent had a built-in search feature, I stopped using tpb

It's something I can throw on for background noise and still get the occasional chuckle out of.
>Merideth, you've had sex with so many guys you're starting to look like one

I was too young for Seinfeld and Friends was just right. It's part nostalgia, part actual funny happenings, part lusting after prime Jennifer Aniston and a dash of complaining about RnR. Also, Chandler is a bona fide beta male.

The mouse and congressional retards wouldn't allow it. I say 30 years max because after a certain point not even merch makes money.

People don't see Stranger Things or Dark or whatever as shows since you can watch them all in one sitting. 90% of people watch them once and that's it. People are used to shows with one episode coming out once a week.

>JUST'D
It's literally in the top 15 shows on Netflix doofus. And considering the context, that's nothing short of a minor miracle.

>netflix doesn't release it's viewing figures
>this chart with no source proves thing

ok kid!

Pretty sure this whole chart is fake and doesn't represent the last 10 years of viewership on Netflix.

So, Netflix makes most of it's revenue by streaming shows from other companies? What a surprise, the way Netflix pumps out shows, it just reeks of low to mediocre quality at every step almost.

vox.com/2018/12/21/18139817/netflix-most-popular-shows-friends-office-greys-anatomy-parks-recreation-streaming-tv

Where does this meme come from that Netflix productions are "mediocre"? The first few seasons of House of Cards had a sizeable budget. I don't get the hate this board has for Netflix.

>vox.com
Just stop
L.

are they making money out of the show's rewatchabilit value? I think not. As long as they're not losing subscribers, I think they're in a good place.