Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that Brad Pitt can beat Bruce Lee in a fight, right?

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that Brad Pitt can beat Bruce Lee in a fight, right?

Attached: EBODp5FUEAMljaD.jpg (680x453, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/todays-blind-items-fading-superstar.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=rEEFG1O5z0M
youtube.com/watch?v=zBsP8ch_-Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8
youtube.com/watch?v=69jmvX5j94Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ky8iCpqTCzs
youtube.com/watch?v=AZHUj8AOJzA
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiEIqD4MJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=hOHvMqAgcmc&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=dJoCtd_cblQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nst4V8BKNF0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oaa8mv_bsy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Needham
complex.com/sports/2016/06/bruce-lee-said-muhammad-ali-kill-him-fight
indiewire.com/2019/08/brad-pitt-rejected-extended-bruce-lee-fight-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-1202163376/
youtube.com/watch?v=yd_1HJbMngE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they were pretty evenly matched

my uncle once stared down bruce lee after he started to talk shit about america or some shit apparently he didn't have the balls to fight him

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/todays-blind-items-fading-superstar.html?m=1

Attached: BruceREE.jpg (768x512, 59K)

The dust has not yet settled OP

Well, Bruce Lee funded JKD. Something must knew about fighting.

Oh yeah? Well my uncle fucked your mom without a condom, 9 months later you pop out. I miss you brother..

probably, bruce lee was tiny

jewish power fantasy

>Brad Pitt can beat Bruce Lee in a fight, right
you must be mentally handicapped to think this.

Of course. Bruce Lee was a turbomanlet and asian martial arts are very ineffective against even basic wrestling. Asian masculinity is so fragile though so they can't handle reality.

Attached: ricecel14.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

No, Bruce Lee was a good fighter. He was about 5'7.5" and 140 lbs but was lightening fast and fairly strong. Brad Pitt is bigger but the skill gap would be too much.

>evenly matched
>Cliff shrugs off Bruce's kick
>slams him into the car
>blocks all his attacks
>punches his chest

What movie were you watching?

Brad Pitt is a Jew? But everyone told me he was an Aryan God!

>Asian girls love attractive white guys
>that must means my fatass can get an Asian waifu right?

ISHYDDT

ofc he is they all are

Brad Pitt is nothing more than a pawn. Tarantino and those who funded the movies were jews.
>Asian girls love attractive white guys
These two are attractive? You gooks must be ugly as fuck to think that as attractive

besides polanski, there's like one jew in the entire movie and he is portrayed extremely negatively

I'm 300 pounds and ugly and I have a qt korean gf. Stay mad chang.

>You gooks must be ugly as fuck to think that as attractive

I guess? I mean, white guys keep marrying our maids and Hollywood actually thinks that Lucy Liu is attractive, so maybe it goes both ways?

>Brad Pitt
dafuq
I thought that wrinkly prune was robert redford

No. Bruce lee would knock him out extremely fast, I doubt Pitt's jaw has any kind of experience getting punched. People that isn't used to being hit usually will lose fights against people that can take punches, if your jaw is shit it doesn't matter if you have 60 kilos on the guy, if he can punch you faster you are going down. This threads are filled with retarded manchildren that had never been into a fight and think being fat means they are powerful, it's as delusional as manlets thinking martial arts alone can make them killing machines, bruce lee was a manlet, but he was kicked in the head countless times and when it comes to fioghting that is a good thing.

post "qt" korean gf
probably fugly as fug

>implying pretty kicks and spins mean jackshit when the gaijin grapples you and goes for the mount to bash your face in

No shit. Your women are attractive, more attractive than white ones, for sure. But the men? I don't know how you can consider these two long nosed, sloped foreheads jews "attractive"

>No, Bruce Lee was a good fighter.
Bruce Lee never fought actual fighters. He'd be destroyed in an MMA ring.

your ass ring is destroyed

>Your women are attractive, more attractive than white ones
So why do you keep marrying the ugly ones?

>Bruce Lee never fought actual fighters.
There were no "actual" fighters back then, moron. Only boxers

Bruce Lee would get knocked out by a legitimate boxer in his weight class (featherweight).

Bruce Lee is the CM Punk of Kung Fu.

If Bruce fought in 1970s boxing he'd get knocked out.

Money. Its the shorthand answer to any question about women.

And you know this how? Every single person that knew Lee said he did indeed know how to fight well. There's a clip of him sparring in Youtube and regardless of whether it was a spar, you indeed see that the techniques he uses are done well. This revisionist history about Lee being a pure stuntman are retarded.

No, he definitely wouldn't be able to defeat Bruce Lee.

>And you know this how? Every single person that knew Lee said he did indeed know how to fight well.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEEFG1O5z0M

I don't think Bruce would get into a bullshit fight, but if he did, he'd probably kick Pitt in the nuts and then gouge his eyes out or break his fingers.

brad pitt cant fight for shit
hes a little fag and a prancy model type

during filming of troy eric bana would kick his ass during mock fights and hurt him more than a few times since pitt didn't really know what he was doing even in rehearsed scenes

I don't give a shit if Bruce Lee isn't a real fighter. I don't care if you think he's the Steven Seagal of Asians.

He will not be taken down by a 55-year-old Brad Pitt. And you know what? Seagal will beat Brad's ass too if they fought.

pretty sure bruce lee would overwhelm almost anyone who isnt a trained / experienced fighter

>Today, when you watch the legendary film, the opening scene, filmed some eight weeks before his death, a severe physical change is kicking in. Gaunt face and skin, low body weight, and you can almost see, death closing in...

Holy shit. He does look like near death in the opening scene of Enter the Dragon.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBsP8ch_-Tg

Bruce Lee might not be a fighter, but Brad Pitt is doubly so that.

Attached: brad7.jpg (436x627, 24K)

>Why Bruce Lee is ridiculously way overrated says a literal who on the internet.
How is this supposed to convince me?

Bruce looks like he's a famine victim.

Sammo, meanwhile, is literally me body-wise.

Watch the part where he compares Bruce's boxing to actual boxers.

posting this in every bruce lee thread

No, why are whites marrying ugly Asian women lol.

Don't tell me it's because of the money.

Sure, let's analyze it (trained boxing for 2 years).
1. By the looks of it Lee doesn't have a proper form in hitting the bag. The problem is, without the original it's hard to discern if this was him seriously trying to practice on the bag or just throwing power punches for whatever reason.
2. Bruce Lee doesn't have gloves on. That means that hitting the bag is a lot more difficult than a person with gloves on and the form wouldn't be as good. Boxing gloves are perfectly designed to hit such a bag with power without bending your hand while doing it.
3. Mike Tyson was one of the fastest boxers ever. Probably the fast heavyweight boxer ever
youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8
He's not some bum from the streets. At his peak he was an unstoppable machine.

>No, why are whites marrying ugly Asian women lol.
Because even the ugliest asian women is better than a white thot. It's that simple. Gook women carry a woman's traditional role, finesse and femininity. White women don't.

That's so unsettling.

Attached: 1557854255673.png (771x366, 63K)

>3. Mike Tyson was one of the fastest boxers ever. Probably the fast heavyweight boxer ever
Manny Pacquiao was around the same size as Bruce Lee and he had better boxing technique than him (same video).

>Because even the ugliest asian women is better than a white thot.
They're all thots, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=69jmvX5j94Y

>Manny Pacquiao was around the same size as Bruce Lee and he had better boxing technique than him
Yes, one of the greatest professional boxers 40 years after Lee's passing has a better technique than Bruce Lee. What a revelation. Bruce Lee wasn't a boxer, he dabbled in boxing, but he was by no means a professional. That doesn't mean he wouldn't knock the head off a random stuntman.

I urge you to look at this video youtube.com/watch?v=ky8iCpqTCzs and tell me this guy doesn't know how to fight. His counter punching is superb.

>point combat
>probably rehearsed

Literally nothing.

>Gook women carry a woman's traditional role, finesse and femininity
White guys keep falling for the meme only to end up under the thumb of domineering dragon women.

I'm not asking you to look at the fight itself, but the techniques he uses. They're quite adequate. You do realize that your argument about "well, Lee never fought actual competition" is moot considering that back then MMA didn't exist? Even if he wanted to, he couldn't have. He invented the concept of MMA.

This. Fight Club isn't real and when he got hit for real by Ed Norton he cried like a little bitch.

height is the most important thing in a fight followed by weight

the guy was hoovering up half of Colombia's gdp on a weekly basis what do you expect

>height

6'3" vs. 5'6"

youtube.com/watch?v=AZHUj8AOJzA

>timid spar
>padded up to his eyeballs

oh for sure my guy he was a beast

It was Californian law to be padded back then.

lmao, next you'll be telling me Segal was legit

Cliff would have won if they kept fighting. That's why Quenty left it on a draw.

Joe Rogan thinks so.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDiEIqD4MJ8

Bruce Lee was an actor. There's this mystique surrounding him just because he's Asian, and therefore must be good at martial arts in real life like he is in the movies. The people who believe Lee was some unbeatable killer are the same people who believe Frank Dux and Count Dante. I have no doubt that Lee had some prowess with martial arts, but this myth that he was the best fighter to have ever existed is beyond ridiculous.

The fact that Cliff killed the entire Manson Family sans Charles Manson would point to yes, he would've beaten Bruce Lee.

Segal probably couldn't beat someone trained in a less bullshit art than aikido, but (at least before he got old) he could kick some random tough guy's ass.

>Bruce Lee was an actor
And what is Brad Pitt? Chopped liver?

>The people who believe Lee was some unbeatable killer are the same people who believe Frank Dux and Count Dante.

No one is saying that. EVERYONE is saying it's insulting that a 55-year-old divorcee who uses stuntmen for his action scene scenes can take Bruce Lee down in his prime though.

Yeah sure. He nut punches them while they double down laughing at his girly run.

>The people who believe Lee was some unbeatable killer
Why does he have to be an unbeatable killer? Why can't he be just a good fighter?

muh MMA bros and muh height, basically.

>Gook women carry a woman's traditional role, finesse and femininity. White women don't.
Imagine being this dumb. Go ahead and marry one of those gook sluts, you're in for a rude awakening boy.

Hunter Schafer?

You know this was a movie right? Set in a fictionalized version of Hollywood, or do you believe that instead of killing Sharon Tate and others, the Manson family targeted Dalton? In this universe, maybe Booth was somebody who could kick some skinny, washed-up Asian's ass, and maybe that was important to establish that Booth was adept at fighting, you know, for the final scenes?

Yeah there were. There were national level competitions for things like wrestling, judo, karate, boxing and kickboxing in the US by the 60's. Hell chuck Norris competed a few times.

>Gook women carry a woman's traditional role, finesse and femininity.

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>incels complain that Rey in Star Wars is overpowered
>perfectly fine that a middle-aged literally who stuntman beats an influential legendary martial artist

Cliff is a genderbent Rey.

rofl
youtube.com/watch?v=hOHvMqAgcmc&t=180s

>There were national level competitions for things like wrestling, judo, karate, boxing and kickboxing in the US by the 60's. H

Gene LeBell, a judo master, says that Bruce Lee is humble and legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJoCtd_cblQ

Huh? What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Keep worshiping Lee as the second coming of Christ.

>bro it's just a movie bro
>turn off your brain bro

Literally brainlet tier moviegoer.

Not that user, but full-contact kickboxing didn't start until the 70s in the US actually. Chuck Norris was doing point karate tournaments.
youtube.com/watch?v=nst4V8BKNF0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oaa8mv_bsy8
Not trying to diminish Chuck Norris, he's a badass, just pointing it out.

>if you criticize Bruce Lee's shitty portrayal by Tarantino then that means you can't tell fiction from reality

Why do brainlets believe this? It's like criticizing Transformers and then using "It's just a movie, bro!' as a counterpoint. Grug-brained take.

>Huh? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Cliff, like Rey, are Mary Sues with unexplained powers who do great feats just because their creators wanted them to do that.

Keep worshiping Tarantino's fanfic-tier writing.

Sure. But Lee wasn't an expert on any of those things. He may have known them, hence "martial artist", but he didn't excel at those. Those tournaments were for people that spent their entire lives practicing a single sport, Lee practiced many. Lee's legacy is pretty much creating the MMA as a concept by incorporating numerous fighting styles into a single one.

Brad Pitt is an actor, Cliff Booth is a character who beat a fictionalized version of Bruce Lee in a fight.

>believes a middle-aged stuntman can take down a trained martial artist
>WE'RE the ones worshiping Bruce Lee as some sort of killer

We're not even saying something silly, like him taking down Mike Tyson or anything. It's just silly for you to believe that Tarantino's OC Do Not Steal can take down Bruce Lee like badly written fanfic.

>Cliff Booth
What are his credentials though? A stuntman and a war vet (war vets don't know how to fight hand to hand). That's the problem. If he was some renowned boxer, it would have made sense. But as it is, it's like picking some absolute nobody from the street.

So Bruce Lee in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is GINO (Godzilla in Name Only) from Godzilla 1997? Bruce Lee in Name Only?

Cliff Booth is based on this guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Needham

>war vets don't know how to fight hand to hand

Attached: Ryan.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

They don't. And even less back in those days.

I bet you believe Rambo can kill a whole army of vietcongs because muh war vets while at the same time you're waving off Bruce Lee for taking down multiple opponents with Kung Fu.

>a war vet is a Navy Seal herp derp
You've been watching too many Michael Bay movies.

Rambo is a fictional character. Bruce Lee was a slope twink.

A war vet can take down an action star any day. Christopher Lee versus Stallone, my money is on Christopher Lee.

>slope twink
Truth comes out. Pitt beating Not Bruce Lee is white boy lanklet cope.

Rey is a fictional character. That must mean it's okay for her to beat Kylo Ren, right? Just because it was written that way?

Or is it only okay when white dudes do it?

Brad Pitt is a slope twink. Fuck outta here.

Jews view themselves as Aryans?

my money is on Stallone seeing as how Lee is a corpse

In the 1970s during their prime though.

Hell, I'd even go as far as the 2000s, when Lee was ancient and Stallone was starring in Spy Kids. One of them actually killed a guy. The other LARPs as a Contra character.

BLINO.

Why does everyone have to fight? If Bruce Lee was so smart he could resolve conflict without violence.

He usually did. His detractors use his avoidance of conflict as proof that he's not a real fighter.

This is the dumbest post of the month so far.

It gets me wondering what kind of other made up stuff that can be put out to infect the masses over time
I wonder if you could just slowly change a number over time and slowly have people believe the ever increasing number the same way you can slowly pollute someone mind with character assassination such as this

Subtle

Now get a Heavy Weight to fight Manny.

Oh wait that would never fucking happen because it wouldn't remotely be a fair fight. The Heavyweight Boxer would win every time.

Stallone was still jacked then, Lee was feeble for the last few decades

I think one thing that should be noted about Once Upon A Time is that this version of Bruce directly contradicts Lee's own remarks about Mohammed Ali.
In the movie Bruce Lee says he'd leave Ali a cripple. According to the book "The Making of Enter the Dragon" Bruce Lee actually said the opposite.

complex.com/sports/2016/06/bruce-lee-said-muhammad-ali-kill-him-fight
>“Everybody says I must fight Ali some day.” Bruce said, “I’m studying every move he makes. I’m getting to know how he thinks and moves.” Bruce knew he could never win a fight against Ali. “Look at my hand,” he said. “That’s a little Chinese hand. He’d kill me."

Remember that Once Upon A Time is a fairy tale.

>Now that the dust has settled
Its still a fucking week from being released in my country

Attached: Teenage Robot Very Angry.png (720x576, 722K)

indiewire.com/2019/08/brad-pitt-rejected-extended-bruce-lee-fight-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-1202163376/

Even Brad Pitt was against the idea of this scene being in the movie

>Living in a third world nation
Sorry.

I'm from the UK you dingus

Attached: Pepe British Wojak Seagull.jpg (873x900, 354K)

>I'm from the UK
Sorry.

4 times deployed combat veteran. Haven't been in a fist fight since high school. I've done some white belt bjj sparing/conditioning so I'm not a total dumbass and I'm pretty tall and athletic so no one really bothers me but his point is true. Unless you're infantry there isn't going to be any emphasis on hand to hand even then what is emphasized will be white belt equivalent stuff.

Attached: 04e.png (680x435, 131K)

Reminder that Asian "men" have tiny penis

Thank you for your (((service)))

Back to leftypol retard

Only if Bruce is already dead.

Were you conceived with a retarded man's used up tissues or something you lab grown retard? How can he be your brother if your uncle's the father and the mother is unrelated to you in any way?

How bad is your PTSD?

Attached: Strobe.gif (500x500, 109K)

Pitt isn't a fighter. Lee on the other hand was hit in the face several times.

My cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when, suddenly, the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, out of control. He decides it's all over, and whips it out and starts beating it right there. All the other passengers take a cue from him, and whip it out and beat like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom,... ..when all of a sudden, the hydraulics kick back in and the plane rights itself. It lands safely, and everyone puts their pieces, or whatever, away and deboard. Nobody mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

Sammo is an inspiration

It's more important to learn to suck cock for your Jewish overlords isn't it?

bombfood faggot

Can you do two back flips?

So many retards are forgetting this whole movie revises history

He's dead Jim.

anyone else that fast on video besides roy jones jr?

Can you do me a solid? Read Blood Meridian and post your insights on Yea Forums. Best wishes.

these ugly beta males tick me off something fierce

guy on the left looks like he's had plastic surgery

That's nothing compared to how my cousin Walter died.

>Unless you're infantry
Why would you join the army to be a REMF?

Seagal was a legitimate Aikido master, which is like being a legitimate ice cream salesman. He was one of the first westerners to get really, really good at useless ritual Japanese dancing. In an actual fight Seagal would win easily just by using the gravitational force of his body to crush his opponents.

How would brad cope against these guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=yd_1HJbMngE

>Gook women carry a woman's traditional role, finesse and femininity.

Attached: 1338087469527.jpg (221x120, 5K)

coolest story ever bro. Can I get your uncles autograph?