I know its early but does it win the Puskas this year? Any other contenders?

I know its early but does it win the Puskas this year? Any other contenders?

Attached: waf9WS-piKqryimn.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/tz2e1s/great_angles_of_dimitri_payets_incredible_goal_vs/
mobile.twitter.com/FUTVCR/status/1491620726675288066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some outside the box goal from Miedema will win the Puskas

Kino. For me, it's Salah against City in the 2-2 though.

FUCKING HELL.
If the net wasn't there to stop it the ball would probably still be moving now.

Liverpool had a similar goal this season, forgot who scored.

Why do Finnish bandwagon Marseille? Is there an historical context I dont know about?

reminder that this didn't win puskas

Attached: 689ea0e9dff1871fc1d2f20f60da990d.gif (500x244, 3.59M)

horrible defending

reminder this won Puskas in 2018

Salah against some shitters instead of Bale etc because a billion arabs voted online

Attached: 1618050387202.webm (1280x720, 1004.95K)

Based Payet

Attached: 1639071125990.png (400x381, 127.57K)

Bale's one was better

Shit defending. Shit keeping. Why are Liverpool customers so gay for salad?

so fucking average

Would have won if it top right like Rooney's ages ago. As it stands the setup is impressive but the actual shot lacks oomph.

Ramsey vs Galatasaray was miles better than this one, don't think it even got in the final pick.
Are they fucking adding wom*n's "football" to the mix? I hope they're separate trophies.

>Are they fucking adding wom*n's "football" to the mix? I hope they're separate trophies.
>you are now aware that women's football has literally been included for as long as its been called the Puskas Award
There has been one or two women nominated virtually every year. Stephanie Roche got 2nd one year with a blooter

>Stephanie Roche got 2nd one year with a blooter
She was also playing for an absolutely shit team, got kinda famous off the back of it, got signed to a big women's team and floated around generally being useless and only now about 6 years later has she sunk back to her level.
One good blooter can do wonders for your career if you get marketed right.

Damn, guess I never cared enough to watch all the nominees then.

Mateo kovacic vs liverpool

It was just consolation as he didn't get Balon dor that year

>expecting something from memedema in 2022

Attached: 673.png (600x692, 381.47K)

thinking of thiago's vs porto that sailed inches above the ground?

yeah it's not an outstanding goal
should every bicycle kick get an award?

Am I the only one who think bicycle kick goals are overrated and cliche now?
They were cool 30 years ago.

Messi vs who-the-fuck-ever

Benzema's 2nd goal vs Chelsea

They're always awful because anyone who has even a tiny amount of football knowledge or skill knows that its absolutely pure luck if someone scores with one since shot placement and player positioning knowledge is basically out the window for the scorer and there is almost always a much better option that the player chose to ignore for some reason.
It reeks of being a stupid and greedy player who just got lucky.

Why are there pseudo-Scotland flags in the crowd, Marseillesfreres?

remember when some shit house Mo Salah goal won it instead of THAT gareth bale goal in the champions league final? haha what a joke

with that logic players shouldnt try to dribble but pass backward no matter what

Not really because you can have a reasonable expectation that not only could you take on a player and win but also you can see them coming and taking them on is likely to open more options making it a positive move. You can reasonably assume an overhead kick will result in it hitting defender/gk or going over/wide in probably 99% of circumstances because of the timing required and the lack of knowledge in player placement from facing the wrong way. Chesting down or heading to another player is almost always more likely to result in a goal.

Did Robben win it in 2010? Arguable better than this one because he took the ball volley without it bouncing.

yeah, fan votes are an absolute joke

Reminder that some absolute meh-tier goals were nominated that year over some ridiculous ones like the McGinn volley vs Wednesday because muh customers.

that was a goalkeeping error though

this

beautiful goal, its probably going to salad again with all the egyptians voting for another bang average goal to placate him

online voting isn't allowed anymore I believe

lmao

Attached: 1649388495483.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

Shame this happened last November

Attached: 1637788920331.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

pissi would never

He's tried to get bicycle kicks multiple times and failed, it's not natural. He's clearly doing it so he gets in the headlines when he does get a goal

Not an easy kick, plus you pretty much never have the opportunity to try it.

cumworthy execution but not flashy enough to get the puskas desu

based I saw this on the news today

Attached: pailette.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: Dimitri Paillette.webm (960x540, 2.73M)

his only crime was to injure ronaldo and make portugal a better team.

She does punditry on rte sometimes

Me against the local kids. Booted it from the centre of the field and the 5 bucks ball changed trajectory 4 times before it went in

>Montevideo Wanderers
They just can't stop receiving corner kick goals

Attached: LY5KVRXCAVGXVA7PDV4DNBBTIY.jpg (768x1152, 70.1K)

>that form
wew. what a strike.

>last November
The Puskas award voting opens on the 1st of September. All goals after that are eligible for next year's prize.

Same with balon d'or. This is why Salah is the overwhelming favourite despite going off the boil somewhat since afcon.

the same goes for blooters, except blooters are easier so they happen more often.
there is a bit more technique involved so good players succeed more often, but it's still mostly luck

this has great angles

this I mean reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/tz2e1s/great_angles_of_dimitri_payets_incredible_goal_vs/

no one replies because they are coping to this truth

Is this the kino goals thread?
mobile.twitter.com/FUTVCR/status/1491620726675288066

Attached: 1649374475676.png (655x526, 193.49K)

Attached: 1636183666619.webm (854x480, 2.39M)

Attached: 1637529362529.webm (854x480, 2.5M)

Attached: 1637558054446.webm (854x480, 2.58M)