Animal crackers in my soup, monkeys and rabbits loop da loop!

>Animal crackers in my soup, monkeys and rabbits loop da loop!

Attached: 2BDA6473-431E-43B0-92C9-9885DE85F053.jpg (1640x2013, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4UK7TpsXIE
youtube.com/watch?v=-0u4Wrh3OfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8uI4eij-K0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uWwT5UTJv-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am Temple and don't call me Shirley

I couldn't remember the words between soup and loop-da-loop, thanks user

And now you can experience as well on VHS

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Was this the first instance of cunny?

fuck (you)

Attached: 1480633812877.gif (480x270, 830K)

yes the jews pioneered modern cunny essentially

>Temple wrote in her autobiography that on her first visit to MGM, she met one of the studio’s producers, Arthur Freed. During a private meeting, Freed unzipped his trousers and exposed himself to her, saying, “I have something made just for you.” She responded by giggling nervously, and he threw her out of his office. Freed went on to produce films such as Annie Get Your Gun (1950) and Singin' In The Rain (1953).

This story never made sense to me. What kind of predator would be unprepared for a kid to laugh at a situation like that? She would have no frame of reference for it and so laugh out of surprise or confusion, or she would be well aware of what was meant to be done and not feel the need to laugh at all. So which is it? Or was he just a fucking retard?

The true patrician knows there’s no greater satisfaction than having a lewd loli laugh at your donger.

Again there was nothing sexual about it for her, as far as what she claims happened. Which makes no sense when you take into account how the producer reacted. I think he was just a sperg or something but how do you get into that position as such a fucking moron?

I remember reading another story where she claims she was chased around a producers office but outran him due to his weight. I guess running from perverts was how she stayed in shape as a kid.

based

How are those Shirley Temple films anyway? I never once felt like watching one.

freed's seed and feed

comfy

Attached: The Littlest Rebel 1935 color.avi2.webm (720x528, 1.83M)

pedophiles often do not think rationally

Men’s adoration of little girls held quite different meanings for nineteenth- and early twentieth-century audiences than it does for us today. The child-loving bachelor, far from signifying failed masculinity and the attendant threats of perversion and violence,demonstrated white men’s ability to put aside their base desires and revel in a higher sort of love. In celebrating white, middle-class men’s adoration of little girls, the press celebrated men’s capacity for compassion and protective love for the helpless child. However, when the paradigm of normative masculinity shifted so that love for the child star suggested not self-control but repression, not an admirable capacity for sentiment but failed masculinity, a new discourse began to emerge. In reading Shirley Temple’s appeal as implicitly pedophilic, contemporary interpretations rely on this new paradigm that has made it all but impossible not to perceive pedophilic desire in the conventions surrounding child stardom in early Hollywood. If we are to advance the important work of denaturalizing the current understanding of pedophilia and children’s vulnerability to unruly male desire, we must recognize that this idea of the pedophile has no more claim to truth than did the earlier celebration of child loving. And if we are to understand the child’s place in contemporary society, we would do well to explore the manner in which previous practices, built on a very different paradigm of child loving, persist even as concerns about children’s vulnerability to perverse male desire proliferate.

Attached: 1482251866313.jpg (4602x3852, 1.4M)

curly top’s very wholesome

The golden age of western cinema, the made a pulp of this little girl inner organs, I tell you that.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-05 12-23-22.png (163x143, 41K)

For me, it was Sybil
youtube.com/watch?v=g4UK7TpsXIE

Attached: 190978.jpg (636x800, 198K)

little girls are sexy

Lois Hardwick for me

Attached: alice.jpg (1004x779, 62K)

>animal crackers
that's what I call mixed race people

holy shit wtf?

They're honestly great.

she began working on 1932. disney itself was doing cute little girls kino way before that

Attached: alice's day at the sea 1924.webm (648x480, 3M)

Temple said her mom never let her out of her sight at the studio 99% of the time (wonder why). Dude had to improvise.

more

C U N N Y

Super animals in my crack.

Who the fuck was the commercial catered to?

This is REALLY cute and funny

she could be nasty which is kinda cool

Attached: shirley temple.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Shirley Temple Blacked

A generation that's now legit extinct, that's the only reason they're still not playing it today.

>tfw she's dead of old age now

in the Larry King interview, she said she'd never seen another person naked before, and it just completely threw her; so your first supposition is exactly right. Possibly it was the first time Freed had attempted to assault a child; the draw might have been her celebrity more than her age. Who knows. Temple said during the same story that Louis Mayer had been attempting to seduce her mother just down the hallway.

wasn't she 18 at the time?
how she hadn't she seen a naked man yet lmao

she was twelve

what a pervy cat

what is that face conveying?

Confusion, disgust, and the need for a hot shower

>Can barely act
>Can barely sing

Why did this tripe get so popular? She sounds like the Roaring 20's version of the current era of "uninterested mumbling" singing.

>Shirley Temple
>20s
Dumbass.

IN THIS COMMERCIAL SHE'S SMALL ENOUGH TO WHERE I THINK I COULD GRAB HER BY HER ANKLES AND BEGIN TO SPIN, AND GET GOING PRETTY GODDAMN FAST. IF I DID THIS ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN I COULD HUCK THIS LITTLE RETARD PRETTY FUCKING FAR. SAGE

you're not a kid at twelve: female rapid growth (aka teenage) goes from 9 to 13
funny enough, male one goes from 12 to 16

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 122K)

>She went on to become ambassador to Ghana

I think she more than made up for this racial atrocity

was she considered hot or just cute?
or that distinction didn't matter back then?

Attached: obit_shirley_temple_88654229.jpg (2483x3203, 1.39M)

In the 1930s, people were dealing with mafia, the great depression, dust bowl, various civil wars and buildup to ww2, etc.

She, and Rin Tin Tin, were basically just cotton candy escapism from the hard times.

>tfw you were pretty sure she was dead and there was absolutely no way she would debase herself for stoners on television who wouldn't recognize her anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=-0u4Wrh3OfQ

Niggers and faggots

>musical guest Shirley Temple (uncredited impersonator)

dangerously based

desu i think my parents actually bought that box set, or at least i dunno how we got some shirley temple dvds in our house

Fuck.

>Off by 10 years
>Implying the specific fucking decade/era was the main point and not her shit performance/etc.
You sure showed me.

>She sounds like the Pre/Boomer version of the current era of "uninterested mumbling" singing.
Is that better you fucking cunt?

Dumbass.

too young

Fort Apache is great. She's 19 and one of the cutest things ever committed to celluloid

Love how Adult Swim ran these commercials for years

I think she made that up, to sell books. Freed was long dead by that point, so he couldn't sue. She's the only person who ever accused him of something like that, and he was widely respected in the industry. You'd think if he were that bold, and that openly a pedo, there would be other stories, because he worked with a lot of young actresses, like Judy Garland. But, not a peep.

It could have happened, but I have my doubts.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>You'd think if he were that bold, and that openly a pedo, there would be other stories
>because he worked with a lot of young actresses, like Judy Garland
>Judy Garland
Holy shit the irony of this post

>a pedo
technically wrong, she was almost an adult. hardly hebe, and certainly not pedo

12 is pedo, schizo

Oh, god, another retard who reads that lame gossip website, who's drank the koolaid that every female was raped constantly back in the day.

You CDAN fags are fucking morons.

wrong

She grew up to be really hot.

Attached: 140211-mjones-shirley-tease_ulbces.jpg (1480x832, 85K)

shirley makes for top tier waifu material

meh. completely average hag. at least as a little girl she had some particular charm

post your girlfrie- oh wait

Prove it. Show me a legal or medical definition of pedophilia that doesn't consider 12 not pedo.

C'mon, pedo. You talked the talk, walk the walk.

read any biology book on the subject of female physiological development. average girl starts developing at 9 and finish at 13. body growth completely stops at 17

>9 years is pedophilia
Holy shit this monster

>
Freed wanted the fuck and suck

hi graham greene

Animal Crackers are sweet. They'd taste weird in soup.

HOLY SHIT HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL UP!!?

>Lol this pedo has been studying female development to try and justify wanting to fuck children

Its hilarious the lengths you trash piles will go to.

*isn't
FUCK

>Spergs about "muh biology"

Nailed it. Die screaming in a gasoline fire, pedo.

>body growth completely stops at 17

Attached: 1377088734589.png (600x546, 140K)

Not very well with those stupid claims.

that's for women. men still grow a little until 25

user, breasts alone can keep growing into the twenties.
Thats just height. Development/growth is more than just height. You know this.

that's called getting fat, retard

No, that's human biology - the real stuff, not the "rationalization by pedos" version. Men and women are still developing into their twenties. A lot of people have one final growth spurt in their twenties and add inches to their height.

source? you could say as well people keep developing wrinkels and warts in their 90s

No user.
The original claim is that they stop development at 17 and thats what needs to be backed up.

Parents are usually the ones coaching their kids and feeding them to the pedos to make a buck.

>source?
Actual biology.

>Freed was born Arthur Grossman.

>there is no physical development between the ages of 13 and 18
This is your brain on cum

Anytime I hear the name "Sybil" I think about this movie we had to watch in psychology class about a girl who's mom shoved a garden hose up her pussy and she developed multiple personality disorder.

>how do you get into that position as such a fucking moron?
being part of the tribe

That’s the Axl Rose version.

You're thinking immigrants and faggots.

Fuck you’re right.

I'm currently watching The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer where teenaged Shirley Temple dates middle aged Cary Grant. I'd like to put some animals crackers in her soup.

Attached: Bachelor_BobbySoxer_470x350.jpg (470x350, 73K)

why was this deleted?

used to be so cute as a child star
what happened?

literally cp, and hate propaganda too

How so?

someone actually posted cp?

Well she was actually a pretty talented actor even at that age. A born entertainer really.

Still damn qt

It was probably some instagram cun in a bikini, it's really hard to tell these days when parents are posting their own daughters as cheese pizza

I love Mrs. Bliss!

Attached: Hayley+Mills.jpg (1000x1242, 125K)

They didn't even give her a sticky thread when she died. Some faggot started a thread with a picture of Black Annie and said RIP Shirley Temple, and out of all the legit RIP threads she had that was the thread they picked to sticky to disrespect her memory.

Attached: annie3.jpg (664x441, 51K)

Margaret O'Brien was a far better actress than Shirley Temple.

That's beyond fucked. Yea Forums are all dirty plebs, they don't actually know jackshit about television and film so they end up ignoring all of the legends that are dying nowadays and instead sticky threads for talentless ecelebs

> used to be so cute as a child star what happened?
Originally I thought maybe she couldn't cut it as an adult actress. Then I saw 'The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer' Where she held her own against some of the greats (Cary Grant & Myrna Loy.)

It seems that it was a combination of getting involved in politics, having a few less than stellar films, and getting married that led her away from acting and into the life of a politicians wife.

Attached: Bache_n_bobby.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

funny enough it's the poster of a legit movie

Attached: crispin hellion what is it.jpg (731x1100, 254K)

not an native speaker here: aren't crackers supposed to be salty and cookies sweet?

>Although animal crackers are made with a layered dough like crackers, they tend to be sweet in flavor, but still technically a cracker and not a cookie

Attached: 700e8931c01d3c0c.jpg (510x264, 23K)

Attached: wild animal cookies.jpg (540x797, 133K)

it was a scene from an old disney animated movie
chances are, disney itself is trying to delete any problematic old stuff from the internet

I really don't see how this is something to be deleted. What rule or law does it break? Please don't ban me.

Attached: alice's day at the sea 1924.webm (648x480, 3M)

The bathsuit is pretty lewd. Don't pretend you can't see the obvious issue with this borderline CP

Is this real?

>2019 is officially more prudish than 1924
What the fuck how can you be more prudish than adults who were born in the literal Victorian era?

Some of that pre-code stuff was pretty racy. Example 1: "Baby Face", about a woman who sleeps her way up the corporate ladder, leaving ruined men in her path all the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uI4eij-K0Q

Example 2: "Gold Diggers of 1933", the "pettin in the park musical number.

> A young Billy Barty as the horny toddler
> More implied nudity (shadow) than you'd see for the next 30 years.
> women change into metal tops to avoid men copping a feel
> Billy Barty hands one a can opener

youtube.com/watch?v=uWwT5UTJv-Y

>musicals didn't use to be so gay
whoa

True, pre-code could be fairly racy.

There are a lot of great musicals. Only millennials and zoomers with no experience actually watch them hate them.

Underrated

I'm a big fan of Busby Berkeley musicals. They have a sophisticated edge and smart humor.

> You remember Anytime Annie... the only time she said no she didn't understand the question.

boomers are retarded and liked shit like "Bye Bye Bur-heee"

Post a singer and actor you like.

You work with what you've got. Not every actor can be Rin Tin Tin

Attached: RinTinTin.jpg (310x310, 57K)