/bb/ Big Brother 21

HoH: Jess
Veto: Jess
Noms: Jack and Jackson

Previously on /bb/:

Attached: 1565066469462.jpg (2555x1435, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/q36xrlJFRzT9cCabMxqEN/respond
youtube.com/watch?v=5V1FgoJAEk0
streamable.com/rtyex
streamable.com/icwjq
youtube.com/watch?v=V11sWP8RFPc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=1907jTeHidg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/bb/ more like /k/ amirite?

Attached: 1564908029266.webm (1280x720, 2M)

ughhh jackson is a misogynistic asshole but when he wears those glasses it makes my pussy so wet... okay girls i think we have to stan...

rice pudding

I'm giving jack a pass on rice pudding.... Trump says a lot of crap!

Attached: 0B547EE4-887B-4291-8BC4-A8EEAECBCE58.jpg (862x862, 257K)

Attached: 1565080264874.jpg (1418x799, 88K)

k

Please vote!

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/q36xrlJFRzT9cCabMxqEN/respond

naw he suuuuuckkksss

jackson hoh next week grod confirmed it to me

Was the alliance's explosive argument prior to eviction staged?

It feels that way, that CBS would set it up for the ratings.

Someone please give quick rundown

How about you suck on my Kosher Sausage before getting some answers, sucklet?

trust in grodner bro
the field trip is a ratings hog, the way they present what goes on in the house is a ratings hog, but everything that happens is manifested

>making me regret dismissing an argument I didn’t want to be a part of and giving you the inspiration to turn it around on us
based and kpilled

ok

what is the dumbest twist ever and why is it the field trip?

because the season is good without it

care packages

the Lets Gift Elissa twist was worse because only 1 houseguest was able to benefit.
and obviously Paul twist of BB19 (all of them)

you dont even know what it is yet

k
Because twists are only for our personal entertainment and generally don't matter much.

So we are supporting Cliff's angels right?

Attached: index.png (669x540, 732K)

saboteur

for future historical accuracy... who first proposed the 6 to cut out bella and nick? were they a 6 before asking them to join as 8?

they were a 6, then they were an 8, then a 9, then an 8, then a 6, now a 4, about to be a 3

who proposed getting them to join and who decided to turn them out?

I think tommy and jack had them join and christie engineered them leaving

ok, thanks

today/tomorrow is halfway on the season. today is day 49

Good afternoon gentlemen/women

Attached: 1564843468298.png (1280x720, 953K)

And just as an FYI, the original 3 were Jack, Jackson and Bella. Christie, Holly, and Nick were added later. Then Tommy and Anal.

WAKEY WAKEY HOUSEGUESTS

Attached: 1563902786798.jpg (1024x591, 43K)

jack, jackson, and bella were something separate. even later while the 8 was a thing bella was saying she had a f3 with those 2

this is very contradictory to the previous statement

Maybe because the original statement didn't have all the facts straight, sweetie

what? the saboteur was the best twist because it didn't do anything

Coup de Tat was the craziest twist because you could destroy an entire week's HOH at the last minute. But it was also the worst twist because you could destroy an entire weekend's HOH at the last minute.

good mid morning to you!

Attached: q447.jpg (1122x637, 64K)

Her boobies look big there

I know your secret
-S

good afternoon ladies!

I can't wait to see the fun punishments on the episode tomorrow night! :)

jackson reciting the lines the DR made him say about the aliens

which punishment victims are more fun? the flamboyant fags/people who take it in stride a la Faggot and Jenn or the ones who really fucking hate it a la Punished Pie Paulie

nerd jackson might be his most kino look

He looks like a scientist in a Micheal Bay movie.

what a stupid question

good mornin aggro

if its just wearing a costume its actually a help

you get screentime + potential AHG votes

waiting on your suicide bridge"bro"

who are you quoting?

i made this alliance tracker last night. is this understandable or just a mess?

Attached: tangled web.jpg (1600x1600, 883K)

someone is missing

this is very dumb but it looks cool

i think it should be a directed graph tbqh

left jack out because he is dead.
i figured. it made sense to me when i was making it but wasnt sure if it would translate.
i might try to convert into something like that

Hey ladies, how are you all holding up?

Paulie

k

god i cant stand bog she is so fake

shut up already, analfag.
nobody loves you. nobody loves your stupid waifu

lol imagine being a bog-fag and getting this mad over a line of text

ironic

I didn't like bog and there was a moment where I "hated" her.
But with the current state of things, I quite like her. I love her and Kat talking shit about Tommy/Christie/Sis. I like how she's aware about how shitty the Six was and how she looked like a mean girl with the rest of them. I like her relationship with Nicole and the rest of them now (meaning, Nicole gets giddy around Holly). Holly is cool beans.

Both is good
The worst punishments are the ones that legitimately suck (ex. the soccer ball kicks in 24 hours one)

thats my point its all fake. she will turn on them as soon as someone else has the power. nm the fact that half her face is LITERALLY fake too

k

btw, im the one who made the hamster wheel brain image you post in every thread

I get what you mean but I don't know. For example, Sis couldn't even "fake" what Holly is faking, because she isn't even aware of the thoughts Holly is thinking of. Holly is at least aware - not just about how the Six was perceived by the house, but by America. Sis is clueless.

90:10 how about you?

desperate for attention

this has nothing to do with sis vs bog. fake is fake is fake. she should own what she is instead of pretending to be something she's not

Houseguests I like no matter what:
Jackson
Kathryn
Nicole
Cliff

Houseguests I like or dislike depending on who they are with:
Jessica
Holly
Nick

Houseguests I dislike no matter what:
Jack
Christie
Tommy
Analyse

I feel like this should be accurate for most people. Though I know many of you hate fat. But I'm having fun with her, this week.

What's frustrating is it doesn't matter what America thinks. As soon as the unlikeable houseguests get out they just go rogue one social media so there's no point in disliking them.

says the guy who replies to every post in the thread with "k" or misted lol or whatever that one you were doing last week was

i like all of the hgs no matter what

this entire cast blows and it doesnt matter how many hoh and vetos the fat one wins, nothing is going to change it. worst season ever

lol

based positivity poster

k

are you mentally slow?
not enough YA BOI this season?

Attached: 1562395867844.jpg (2048x1152, 189K)

Wtf they are literally hitler I hate them now.

wtf did this season finally get good??

they're definitely larger than you'd expect, it's just hard to tell when she has two layers over them most of the time

youtube.com/watch?v=5V1FgoJAEk0

i dont know what that means but i will amend my previous statement. kat is pretty ok but the rest of them suuuuuuckkkkk

Attached: q2378.jpg (1368x766, 51K)

nicole's ability to keep her rack hidden for the entire season is the most interesting thing about bb21 for me.

she mentioned one night early on that they dont sit right so she is self conscious and keeps them hidden

Attached: wag6tgjwwnb21.jpg (2448x3264, 808K)

damn Jeremy put his penor in that?

affirmative

Let me check if they are sittin' right

Attached: bb18_6-26-2016_5.04.44 PM_ 0091.jpg (575x320, 35K)

jacksons punishment must be ending by tonight so they can start building the next comp

>quarky: i'm the type of person who turns on netflix and watches the same movie i've seen four times already
i do this all the time too. i love quarky.

Attached: 0+3.jpg (1300x732, 114K)

it's 24 hours and it started around this time yesterday

yeah i've already seen all the good ones

ok that makes sense

HoH is probably a quick comp build because they'll show it on Thursday. Sunday episode doesn't need to show HoH comp since they will have the Field Trip to show.

i hear what you are saying but the last hoh was a booth comp. not that they cant do 2 in a row, i guess it would be fitting for this shit of a season

last year at this time (10 HGs left) mole wins HOH
in "pick 2 HGs to face each other"

She probably developed them at an early age. I knew a girl who reached a C Cup by 5th grade and she was always self conscious about them. She used to love playing jump rope but couldn't anymore because all the boys would surround her while she played. She also had a group of girls accuse her of stuffing her bra so they cornered her one day and forced her to show them her boobs to prove it. Once we were in highschool and out of uniforms she would always wear baggy cloths to hide them like Nicole does.

Attached: 1562048352393.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

christie, tommy analyse are FINISHED

Likely story. Got any proof?

I hope the trip advisor comp is like how much you want it veto. Gays would be so uncomfortable doing anything, Jackson would school them good.

In other words you want pictures of an underage girl with big titts.

Attached: 0+9.jpg (1161x649, 68K)

streamable.com/rtyex

Attached: q2681.jpg (695x746, 37K)

>thought Nicole would be the annoying loud quirky girl
>turned out to be the cute shy pure waifu and the best girl in the house

It helps her that the rest of the girls are trash. Kat is okay sometimes.

Attached: 1562541420640.jpg (558x690, 37K)

I'm pretty sure they are going to do DE after the next eviction, so the next HoH won't be a question comp.

what was snacky muttering under his breath

"What a sweet girl"

:)

Odds snackson snacks on quirky this season?

Quarky is a virgin, right bros? Maybe she is even kissless...

jackson knows quarky is pure. he would never try to soil that.
i think she is. but she has kissed for sure.

Attached: 0+5.jpg (1162x651, 56K)

Attached: 1548379282707.jpg (2048x1152, 166K)

Attached: 1559446003284.jpg (2048x1152, 194K)

tommy x nick are so hot.....i hate tommy but her better not leave cuz this is the best gay shit we've gotten in big brother since Mark.

>but she has kissed for sure.
>ywn be quarky's first kiss

Attached: 1564973149276.webm (1280x720, 828K)

Jack: "Given the opportunity, would you? (jerk off Rommy)"

Nick: "For Tommy? Yeah. I couldn't look though. I'd get really weirded out. But I'd do it cause Tommy's my best friend. I'd do that for any of my friends...not just cause you're gay"

there's something wrong with nick BUT i still like him lol

Why are people from philly so gay

decades of pent-up sexual frustration

the suburbs of philly are the most vanilla places I've ever been or seen

something something brotherly love

new jersey is not philly

Attached: nice hat.jpg (1165x651, 71K)

good pic of nick

nick pretends to fuck/top tommy
streamable.com/icwjq

nick is def gay

I think he's bi.

nick and tommy footjob (i'm sure you have seen this video): youtube.com/watch?v=V11sWP8RFPc&feature=youtu.be

have you not been here? why are you spamming this shit now?

thats why i said you've probably seen this. i'm a fag let me get my representation...there has been never been gay shit on feeds aside from the average buttslip or kevin and william so let me have my fun.

I want to shove my face in there and die

>i'm a fag

Attached: 1563053600623.png (203x203, 89K)

burn in hell

he should keep this look for the rest of the summer

Attached: 1553781890871.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

you must leave.

Attached: 1530926307889.jpg (459x555, 39K)

the glasses are flattering

why are yall so mad? i'm less competition. yall should be excited that gay niggas exist because we aren't plowing your women with bbc.

Attached: 1550696712506.jpg (890x944, 84K)

i don't give a shit but still
>i'm a fag

Attached: kemi.png (127x180, 36K)

>yall
>yall
>yall

bridge"bro" baiting right now

nah im not bridge bro im moleposter

they are talking about bb players on the challenge and josh getting btfo

no mention of morgan

>tommy: i'm sure there was more to josh that we dont know cause we only saw the show
i don't think there was tommy

Attached: 654896.jpg (1246x708, 65K)

lol nicole is too young to know what the real world is

really? isn't she like 25?

maybe her parents never let her watch tv without a helmet... cliff just asked her and she said she never heard of it

never heard of it

makes sense. she would've been on the tail end of it dying off.
this too.

Oh, you're talking about the "Real World" as in the reality show. Yeah she's probably too young for that. That show hasn't been relevant for almost a decade.

That's honestly super idiotic of Nicole, if she's a huge Big Brother fan, to not fucking know what Real World is.

That's not nearly as bad as Analyse not knowing what Gilligan's Island is, though. Though something tells me Nicole doesn't know, either.

Zoomers - Where American history was forgotten

Imagine being a virgin at 25 haha
Am I right bros

i was 15 last time i was a virgin i cant

I really can't, you might be on the wrong board

Ok maybe "super idiotic" is a stretch, but you'd think a BB "superfan" would know the most influential reality show of all time (outside of maybe Survivor) but whatever

Gilligans Island thing still pisses me off though.

stop replying to yourself. nobody replied the first time because nobody cared

theres nothing idiotic about it, she is just too young for it to have ever been a thing for her. why is analyse not knowing a showed that aired in 1964-67 and issue? its most likely literally older than her parents

not to mention the whole green card thing lol

I can’t bro. Gonna have to take your piss party somewhere else!

her dad was an officer for the LAPD. show some respect

>American history
>Gilligan's Island

Attached: 1476935734113.jpg (422x445, 22K)

i literally have no idea what you mean

this is my first season. is this the point where i reply

>k
??

i don't know give it a try

xd

why do the (((producers))) cast showmance bait constantly? like I get that people like seeing attractive people but I can guarantee that a showmance with less conventionally attractive people who are more likeable would be more popular than a showmance with attractive people whom everyone hates (a la Janal)

What does it mean that they are not sitting right?

t. non english speaker

they all suck. the only showmance that has done something for me was tangela cause it happened over a slow burn instead of them banging already by the time the feeds come on

I'm European and have never seen an episode of Gilligan's Island but know what it is about through pop culture osmosis.

>moleposter is gay
now I’ve seen everything
t. bb9fag

What the fuck are you talking about lol
I'm not "replying to myself" like an ongoing activity. I was making an addendum. Off yourself, bootlicker.

>why is analyse not knowing a showed that aired in 1964-67 and issue?
Because it's been part of the American panthenon for since that long. I know about it and I'm 5 years older than her. Known about it since I was 6.

This. Shit isn't even American history, it's world history. And by history I mean culture. It's 20th century culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=1907jTeHidg
gilligan's island historian

>I'm not replying to myself
>I just replied to myself

>weekday /bb/ isn't autist-

I just got out of the movie theater, so at least it wasn’t me this time.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was certified kino btw

The guy said "stop" like it was an ongoing thing. If he just meant stop about that 1 time then he's an aggressive anxious cunt lol

k

Attached: k.jpg (428x462, 30K)

stop replying to yourself

>about
k

i'm waiting til my brother's in laws leave town to go see it with him

kek

k(ek)

Target room is as delusional as analfag

k?

Attached: 1563910370691.jpg (1124x1064, 119K)

probably different sizes, visually unappealing. maybe she has weird nipples

ke? (que)?

sounds like my balls yo

Attached: ohbW8_yogaAQaY2g2.jpg (700x727, 19K)

YO SIS WHAT IF I WAS OVER HERE GIVING TOMMY DOME WAIT WHY IS BELLA CRYING ON TV?

it was really good, see it as soon as you can

>not loving McCranda and wishing a big titty Jew would Dom you to fourth place

OBSESSED

Attached: 1551552458185.jpg (2048x1152, 190K)

>slow burn
thus it’s friggin’ superior

Attached: F0E30E34-E45C-47CC-84B1-32438AD480BC.jpg (834x977, 86K)

big jess reading nicks game like a book
>he wants to get in good with christie tommy anal and boot out jack to be good with us

i dont know.. something about the used condoms being found strewn about was more than off putting. wtf is wrong with them, if you want to do that in your own home ok but show some class

gotta give the feeders something to watch. i dont get the stigma of sex in the house. people have sex, that's what they do. expecting people to abstain just because cameras that won't show it on TV might catch you is retarded

>people have sex, that's what they do
could you explain that one to me a little bit i don't think i really get it

people having sex is one thing. tossing your used condoms that are leaking your nut all over the place is a whole different ball game. use the fucking trash can, thats disgusting

this thursday is gonna be lit

k

>quarky/sis in the outside boat
>close up on fat

right

its how you assert dominance. people are less likely to go for HoH if you've inked on the sheets

dilate

do all of cliffs angels know that kat was in on the vote flip to get hogg out? i know she may have mentioned knowing but they probably dont know all the details of her being a mole?

lmao, fucking cuckshow needs to be coached how to play the game

fat says she is a size 18 and is one of four girls with the biggest boobs in the industry

Attached: osp.png (1280x720, 930K)

what's she thinking about bros?

that she should've kept sam.

Attached: 0+4.jpg (999x557, 40K)

>same thread still being used the entire time i was at work

nothing has happened and they're boring when they're not talking game which they rarely do

This season hasn't been interesting. It's even more boring than BB19. At least they were doing crazy shit even if it was in Paul's name.

based revisionist

its crazy how up and down this season has been so far. there were times like the stuff before the eviction where the feeds are crazy but then (like last week too) there were just multiple days where literally nothing interesting happened

>At least they were doing crazy shit
were they though?

k
k

'no'

jack tommy have come up with a plan of attack.
tomorrow morning jack will go to kat and threaten to blow up her game if she doesnt start working her magic on the other girls to flip the vote. he is going to tell everyone that she was a mole for the six shooters and was feeding them all the information from the otherside of the house. that she was also in on the flip vote and knew quarky wasn't going home but voted cliff out to maintain the illusion she was still working with the otherside. he is going to let her sit on it the whole day and come back to her later tomorrow night and see if she is down or if he needs to drop this info.

jack will also touch bases with cliff tomorrow and firm up the deal he made with him. he is also going to nicole and offer he X amount of weeks of safety.

Attached: q2539.jpg (1164x709, 73K)

right

k

k

>same thread still being used the entire time i was at work

the easy counter is just beat Jack to the punch and do damage control. none of the outsiders are gonna feel that betrayed since her betrayals haven't inherently ruined anyone's game. if anything, she saved Quarky

doesnt matter. production has already told her how great she is going to look sticking with cliffs angels and how everyone loves her for it. she is there to put on a show and will do nothing to risk it

kats mist is pretty weak desu

k

based tommy laying the groundwork for tomorrow

based based based based based based based based

k

i really was hoping the extreme austim would leave since the weekend was over but no, still in full force

k

Oh no no no. Look at the middle of her face. Oh no no no

Attached: haleighbroucher_66719528_381995279168890_8443466930133703445_n.jpg (1440x961, 93K)

i cant see anything but the mole

Attached: mole.jpg (76x118, 2K)

what are we suppose to be seeing?

Attached: 1a02b9e2ef883f7a7034e138c3fca145.jpg (539x529, 47K)

I've been too scared to watch feeds because I don't want to see them flip.

idgi

based

Attached: 1546456382604.jpg (1036x1176, 205K)

"/bb/ is right. you are best girl"

when she said it to jack...

>you m-mean m-mee t-too??

why the fuck wouldnt you just cut that mole off? Absolutely disgusting. I would do it myself with a scalpel in front of a mirror if I had a mole one tenth the size of that abomination (and I did)

She looks like a Duggar

that she dropped out of college thinking she could make a living off of taking pictures

WHO FLIPPED????

Attached: EDDD8180-E519-4682-B745-5C6357439C45.jpg (902x1084, 80K)

damn I forgot how retarded Fessy was

Attached: 1565132947297.jpg (1200x614, 229K)

Attached: 1537832103369.jpg (3360x1814, 1.54M)

Imagine taking a game advice from a gay that obliterated his standing in the house in the last few days.

Attached: 532.jpg (1117x696, 64K)

i mean it could work since jessica is hoh

lmao analyse head hurts cause she stared into the sun for too long

>anal: nigga i fucking love you

NICK WTF

>a doctor scorned & betrayed
>patients dead and dying
>he will have his revenge
>the score will be settled

Attached: 0+6.jpg (1166x652, 79K)

>nick: did it hurt
>sis: no
>nick:probably cause you are loose

THOT PATROLLED

send it

kek

What are they talking about? I cancelled my feeds.

the poison ivy comp

jack built a tent in the target room so he could properly dick down anal

Better lighting

yeah if you ignore her eyebrows, nose, lips, and cheeks changing the only difference is the lighting

nicole

so much cuter on the left

guess I shouldn't even turn on the feeds tonight then?

>another objectively attractive woman injecting plastic into her ass, tits, and lips to look more like one of the trendy N-bombs on TV

When will this end? I am so tired of seeing these bogged bimbos.

Attached: 1533378941352.jpg (466x646, 53K)

best bet is tomorrow. but jack might get stuff cooking tonight

Attached: q2703.jpg (1240x705, 67K)

Tell me they are talking about yoga or something and Nick didn't just bring up Jack's dick again.

Attached: 1563504329102.png (480x478, 20K)

Attached: 1565074415395.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

holy shit what a fag

Attached: #1.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

based

Attached: 4649BB68-FDFD-4DFD-A84B-02E7646A5A53.jpg (1048x747, 108K)

its only going to get worse
especially since so many zoomers are into k-pop

QUTE dubs

he should do this dance

Attached: 1559394274812.gif (505x800, 122K)

What is he even doing in this webm. I don't get it. is he simulating pushing someones head onto his dick and thrusting?

STANDING

Attached: 3011CA67-E41C-4E37-A2BF-263081FAEC66.jpg (1157x650, 148K)

grandpa jackson is hot

would it be possible to do bog?

just check feeds

Attached: B7F580D5-8D75-4D27-8AC9-E36984F2DF7A.jpg (960x609, 117K)

a lot of very cute moles in this thread

I'm going to ask for something that might end us all. I need you to age filter this picture. God have mercy on our souls

Attached: 1562218349345.jpg (871x479, 33K)

oh god...

ay dios mio

Attached: 1540212659140.jpg (1096x710, 40K)

DONT DO IT user

oh no

Attached: 1564964951338.jpg (1920x1076, 189K)

I’m sorry /bb/. I love you.

Attached: BE4B5209-E013-4CB3-9CB5-3C2F185F8B9F.jpg (694x419, 60K)

Attached: 0+10.jpg (1018x687, 51K)

Attached: 1561861199387.jpg (561x560, 41K)

OH NO NO NO

HOLLY NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1564708337292.jpg (479x476, 28K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1663x935, 249K)

holy shit

Attached: 1536196208732.jpg (533x610, 29K)

holy hell.

Attached: q2704.jpg (380x460, 15K)

k samefags

The BB House changes a man...

lol

Attached: 2B49A75E-AD89-4078-9970-15AB86A52CC6.jpg (1125x535, 259K)

Attached: 1542377994539.jpg (2048x1152, 207K)

realistically, who is gonna win afp?

Attached: June 27 to August 6.jpg (2048x2048, 268K)

Jesus fuck.

Attached: 1526489509325.png (482x427, 79K)

Quarky, Boss Hogg, or Bimbo

nicole or maybe kat

queen kemi of course

*ahem*

Attached: 1564869038555.png (800x1200, 433K)

i was

Attached: 1562533316035.gif (318x336, 247K)

probably cliff
he's already gotten a family segment and everything

no one. it's AFHG now because they don't have to play the game

i would guess cliff or kat

Attached: 1562778395479.jpg (1827x1028, 193K)

Attached: 1551219480125.jpg (2048x1152, 218K)

Attached: 0+9.jpg (1207x677, 82K)

Attached: chrome_ZmpLyxlTfZ.jpg (276x192, 7K)

lol nick takings christies final 5

new thread