Soo, what is Yea Forums's consensus on RLM?

Soo, what is Yea Forums's consensus on RLM?

Attached: 1564941158157.jpg (1146x726, 405K)

Rent

The same as the last ten times you made this thread.

Attached: 4353456768.jpg (799x924, 195K)

is that really his boyfriend?

free? not really, they pay me in entertainment

His bf is the one taking the pic.

it’s his fiancé now, according to his Facebook

Well, I don't HATE them...

does anyone really hate them? for what reason? if it's not your taste, alright, but hate?

Ew. Gross.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos. What do I mean by this?

Well, I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Yea Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

they are based

productive? just like you, user?

harsh but true

>They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others

Says the faggot who spent no less than a paragraph explaining in vivid detail why a youtube channel critic show is bad.

Seriously, kill yourself, you are pathetic.

Based and truthpilled.

critics have a parasitic relationship with artists. how bad must it feel to be so opinionated and yet incapable of producing art?

found the RLM drone

Ask Linkara

I think they've failed to adapt to a changing culture and have fallen off in quality everywhere because of it. It's not that they need to pander per se but they just haven't been able to keep up.

How lonely are you, OP?

How do you mean?

Do you say something like that about every film critic?

getting stale

They're the Coldplay of youtube cinecontent and mistakenly think themselves edgy. Unthreatening background noise but not worth one penny of my money.

not at all, what about you? got anything better to do or talk about?

>replayimg to pasta

Care to explain what the fuck that actually means or is it just a string of words you’ve assembled to give the illusion you’re making a real criticism?

ahahahahhahaaaaahah

Attached: 1514818233631.jpg (300x223, 110K)

Nah, I never heard of them until I visited Yea Forums. I've seen maybe five reviews (not in full since their videos are waaay too long.)

I'd say their taste is right on, but their personalities are grating. Two of them have no personality and one of them has such an annoying personality it makes me want to punch a window.

well it's still warm and the hottest meme we have atm

It’s true. All of it.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media :)

>posting in a literal shill thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names. he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on streams

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. will go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at 50.

Jesse
>a curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insults and mean jokeing of others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction.

Attached: tumblr_pmha5cQLuj1wmjq42o4_250.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Gee I don't know we never discuss them

It's aging people that think they are ageless. The world has changed around them but they're too self important to realize it. Instead of adapting to survive it's almost like they expect the world to roll backwards for them. They could change the tone of the channel and keep the essence the same but they do the opposite.

hey look a smug retard

All you’ve done is continue to say empty platitudes. What are you fucking talking about? What are some examples from their videos that fit your criticism?

Instead of beating a joke to death think up a new one. "did mr plinkett forget to pay his electrical bill?" "ooooh" is fucking stupid. They aren't 20 anymore. They aren't connecting to either their generation or the new one. It's beat to fucking death. If I wanted to take a walk down memory lane I would watch something they did years and years ago. A 40+ year old man saying something like that to be funny is pathetic.

So your example is their Half in the Bag skits involving Mr Plinkett, which they actually have moved away from?

>badmouthing Manson
Yeah nah, unsubscribed

Why do they still wear the Lightning Fast shirts and use the Plinkett set when they haven't done a sketch in over a year?

Hey OP, get what I meant by rent free yet?

Jesus christ dude, why are you defending them so vehemently. It's a bunch of hipsters who have done the opposite of stay hip. They take their outdated sarcasm seriously enough that "it's so bad it's good" can't even redeem it. Instead of making the transition into ripping what kids are into and proving they have any idea what's going on in the ever changing world, they keep ripping the man. Not realizing they are the man. They're becoming that sad loser no one wants to talk to ( or watch. )

you really think im gonna read all of this? how embarassing

Not an argument, and you know it deep down

Attached: 1422502468094.jpg (376x471, 29K)

They made fun of TayTay. I will never forgive them for this.

Attached: taylor4.jpg (2336x3500, 2.76M)

and she will never know who you are

>will go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at 50.
Orson died at 70

theyre kinda cool. would drink beer with them.

This is sad copy pasta. Or a REALLY sad one man anti-fan club.

Attached: 1517554168650.png (470x456, 489K)