Superman Isn't brave

Everyone know this!

Attached: bestboy.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/search/Shooting/100-y/ALL/score/1/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Karl Urban is great

>Middle Eastern terrorists
What did they mean by this? Everybody knows that since September 12th 2001, white extremists have killed more innocent people. That's a fact. It would have been more believable if they were white incels.

you mean niggers

Blacks aren't terrorists, name me seven black terrorists, you cannot. Name me 60 white terrorists, easy.

Zak Synder was going for Superman is a pussy, but failed

Incels are the good guys.

>blacks can't even carry out terror attacks

Pretty pathetic, 2bh.

Attached: 1565093195172.jpg (750x778, 270K)

Volcel

nani?

How about 40,000?
chicagotribune.com/search/Shooting/100-y/ALL/score/1/?

gang shootings =/= terrorism

>if I change the definition of terrorism then it doesn't count!
I know I'd be terrified if I lived there.

the entire anc

Attached: 1505985730492.jpg (960x720, 253K)

It obviously doesn't count, terrorism is politically motivated, nigs being nigs isn't terrorism

Freedom fighter

None of these shootings have been "politically motivated" unless you think it was to push for gun control. Gangs are domestic terrorists, plain and simple. We should be using the military to systematically eradicate them, but everyone is too beta to do so.

Nelson Mandela was a freedom fighter. He fought against freedom every step of the way.
Brenton Tarrant was a fighter for freedom.

but he was good as the president in deep impact

lmfao if you think el paso spic shootings isn't politically motivated then I feel sorry for you

Kek

Attached: 1564046969342.jpg (847x477, 54K)

Attached: 1542800094934.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>YESS US WHITES ARE THE BETTER TERROIZERS
mentally ill

lmao it's like an enemy in an RPG

parodying Superman is pointless!

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist

Attached: emilio-echevarr-a-people-in-tv-photo-1.jpg (280x280, 10K)

yes it depends on your point of view, from my point of view the jedi are evil

I know you're being ironic or whatever, but what do you get out of derailing threads on a swedish submarine enthusiast forum? how shallow is your life?

Not an argument.

Sneedbux

well I have the high ground, dont try it

Attached: index.jpg (318x159, 7K)

Fuck awards but this guy deserves one. He was so fucking good.

>the jedi are evil
aren't they? A bunch of arrogant monks that get to decide what happens around the world with no authority to supervise them.

well then you are lost

The show itself isn't very good, but I admit that this guy is an extremely good actor.

Why didn't Butcher just genocide all of them?

one of these tweets was made by a fa/tv/irgin
which one Yea Forums?

Attached: 1.png (1036x580, 305K)

kripke

>I'm super strong
>I can fly, change direction and speed up/slow down in flight
>but i need something to push against if I'm going to lift a heavy object
yeah. makes perfect sense.

>the anniliator of Americans

The blue checkmark one.

Always annoys me when movies or TV shows that feature the laws of physics being broken have plot points where they point out that they can't do X thing because of physics

>not realizing he was just making excuses

Why can't you shills change your pics and format??

Why didn't Goku stop him? Serious answers only.

Who?

Why do we only care about since Sep 12, 2001? What's so special about that date?
Could it be that it's the farthest back that we can go and still get results you find acceptable?

I'm terrified of blacks so there's one terror victim for you.

I thought his point was that he'd destroy the plane by exerting enough force to lift it in such a small surface area.
I'm not sure that makes sense either, but that's what he said.

>ignoring all the car bombings that happen in the middle east against innocent middle easterns because it dosent fit your narative

He was lying because he wanted a tragedy. He walked into the the cockpit and eye lazered the control panel by “accident” even though we see in another episode he could use xray vision and lazer pinpoint through walls

Goku: Japan's strongest hero. You really think Japan's just gonna sit back and let the US heroes terrorize the world like that?

Attached: render_de_goku_normal_by_andreskmilo-d7bixb3.png (939x851, 307K)

I CLAPPED WHEN CAPE HERO MAN SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS AND DID BAD THING I CLAPPED

Attached: 1553243142.png (644x800, 14K)

>sooberman sabe plane
>BUT WOD IF SOOBERMAN NO SABE PLANE
haha we trick soober hero fans

Attached: 1561377938414.jpg (251x212, 9K)

When did he die again?

honestly he deserves an emmy, best villain in a long time

kek

Homelander was a corporate figure head who, over the course of the show, started to realize how powerful he actually was. He didn’t really do impromptu rescues, it’s all choreographed shit that’s set up by his handlers. That was his character progression through the first season, coming to terms with “oh shit I really CAN do whatever I want”

>villain
Homelander did nothing wrong. He was a complete product of his circumstances.

You guys are the real heroes

Attached: stuck.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

Goku is not a hero. Toriyama has stated again and again that Goku is mostly a selfish guy who's only in it for the fight. Goku would only step in if he was challenged to a fight or if his family was involved

Most normalfags have only seen the OG English dub of DBZ, but have NOT read the manga, seen the Jap dub, Kai Dub, or even seen/read Dragon Ball and it angers me when I see people who claim to be big fans but haven't done what I had mentioned.

not holding it against you user, I just have this built of frustration with misinformation on the series and people who refuse to educate themselves

Attached: images (14).jpg (738x415, 21K)

I actually knew this but did it to troll.

Attached: 1426722155127.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Or he could have not laser beamed the guy so hard that it would hit the command console behind him. Or let the pilot die and airplane ride the guy out the lock and then try and land the plane. Shit autopilots itself most the trip.

>Show is about setting up a team to kill supes
>Kills one major one
>Bludgeons a weakass one to death
>Let's A-train potentially live twice
>Immediately heads for the honcho badass
Would have been more interesting if they kept targeting out of line superheros.

No one cares about your kid cartoon you fucking faggot.

So, you think its okay for 13% of blacks commit 50% of the murders in muggings and liquor store robberies, but less than 0.1% of deaths committed by whites are the real problem?

Dragon ball sucks and there’s no reason to watch anything but Z

No I'm not saying that's okay, I'm just saying that's not terrorism, that's just crimes

Based and you actually fooled me.

Cringe and have sex incel.

Attached: 1556950749395.png (1242x2048, 3.08M)

ok

Technically a mass shooting is any shooting with more than 3 casualties. Blacks are responsible for 51 percent of mass shootings in 2019. Whites 29 percent.

They can't make the niggers terrorists because no one would believe niggers are smart enough to pull of a complex plan like hijacking a plane.

DBZ legit should have lost it's power over you when you turned 14.

Japanese are more sociopathetic than Americans!
The point I was making that he is pointless to subvert.

>Whites 29 percent.
How many of them were (((whites)))?

Dragon Ball suggests you are wrong. He put the life of that Indian dude above his grandfather's four star dragon ball. He also expressed animosity/dislike of the Red Ribbon Army and actively tried to stop them

its designed to get the other gang to leave the area or stop selling there so yes it is

The point was that he didn’t really know how to use his powers like that and was completely in over his head.

That is a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

How is he scary? A real life superman would be a totalitarian dictator!

Can you quote him saying that? Cos I think you’re full of shit.

in the comics they were literally on the 911 plane

Attached: stormfront.jpg (1047x1600, 541K)

why doesnt he say nigger in the Amazon adaptation?

He is already based enough as it is. Imagine if he started saying nigger. I'd mark the fuck out.

remember, anons, you're all the real heroes!

Attached: image.jpg (1107x748, 73K)

>Goku
>””””””””””hero””””””””””

Attached: 3089C3C5-4118-43B4-9568-7C034696C4F2.jpg (971x786, 87K)

Reminder that Goku is a literal 1 Dimensional retard that only cares about muh fight.

because that's racist

It'll come in season 2, probably.
It's the completion of his "becoming the most based man alive" character arc.

... but that’s bullshit, he’s saved people multiple times throughout all the series and put his life on the line a shit load of times for selfless reasons even in the manga. Both the times he died he sacrificed himself for other people.

He ain’t a goody two shoes like Superman but he’s still a good guy.

it's so out of left field for him to start saying nigger that i thought this was an edit even after finding 2 sources of the original

i'm guessing they skipped out on him saying nigger because it wouldn't have come off as what it was probably meant to be in the comic: a random race-based swear word rather than a political statement

the comic is so retardedly edgy and stupid that adapting it with 100% accuracy would've made the tv show just absurd through and through. i mean starlight gets raped by like 3 of the characters in the seven completely unprompted. at least they made it somewhat believable in the tv show

So he's Pewdiepie?

>rape

obviously i meant it metaphorically, like how you can rape people on call of duty

so in the end he says he stole "some" compound V to make villains. but he makes it sound like he made DOZENS if not more. doesn't that mean he must have stolen hundreds/THOUSANDS of doses? how did no one notice?

1 dose doesn't make a strong supe

The original material is actually very racist by today's standards. Gotta love how Ennis slips in his treatment of all-black teams G-Coast and G-Style.

Why didn't she just say no and keep her pride? It's literally just like Hollywood.

Marvel/Disney Fags on suicide watch

The Boys is unironically how Marvel would be because they don't have a Superman keeping them in the light. Marvel is unrealistic even using its own logic.