Dames! Sometimes all they got to do is let it out- and a few buckets later, you'd never know

>Dames! Sometimes all they got to do is let it out- and a few buckets later, you'd never know.

Attached: marvelous.jpg (630x355, 34K)

>mitts

Attached: sin_city.gif (496x272, 499K)

i liked this comic when i was 12yo

are sin city movies actually good or are they just pretentious garbage?

And now you're a fucking faggot cuck.

Sin City = kino
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For = good

the first one is great fun. the second one is so shit I forgot everything except Eva Green's glorious milkers

This

I remember the projects.

>carla guginos tits and ass in this
Fuuuuuuuuuck. Plus this was around the time of my Alexis Bledel crush. Kinda sad they made her a traitorous shit.

The first one is great, the second one is a mixed bag. The stuff it adapts from the comic is about what you'd expect, the new stuff is very hit or miss. The Long Bad Night I actually like, I think it fits perfectly fine with rest of Frank Miller's stories, it's almost hard to believe he wrote it himself these days. But Nancy's Last Dance just doesn't fit, it's not the ending I wanted to see not for Nancy nor for Rourke. Hell, it almost entirely invalidates the point of the Long Bad Night and its impact, who gives a shit about Joseph Gordon-Levitt getting his vengeance if Rourke dies fucking 15 minutes later.

>Sin City = kino
>Sin City: A Dame to Kill For = mediocre
fixed

>are sin city movies actually good or are they just pretentious garbage?
You should definitely watch the first one

Gugino is still hot and fuckable even today. Ughn!

>sin city
>pretentious
I cant even imagine what you consider to be plebian

Attached: 1525133053959.jpg (351x351, 23K)

how much of the material was not filmed?

Maybe because he is so dumb he thinks black and white is immediately pretentious? I'll admit, is a very strange take.

Wtf is this misogynistic shit?

Female pls go

i asked if it was pretentious or actually good nothing to do what i think what anything is

I also think that sin city is pretentious but not because its black and white.I also think that Cowboy Bebop is pretentious

why then? is edgy at worst.