Why do people spend money to watch a white man saves the world by snapping his fingers?

Why do people spend money to watch a white man saves the world by snapping his fingers?

Attached: 82F80CEF-BDBE-4B5D-9C46-F09A9930D6F5.jpg (2437x1357, 218K)

I didn't spend money on that shit.

he is not white.

RDJ is Jewish

Tony Stark is

White man savoir complex

But not Tony

uhh actually he only snapped his fingers as a symbol. the glove doesn't require someone to snap to use it

>saves the world b

LMAO fucking bullshit he literally made everything Thanos said a reality by bringing backs billions of people onto a world short on resources and recovering from the original snap on a galaxy wide scale. The timeskip alone would be a reason for suicide and murders all over the place.

How anyone sees this as the good ending is beyond me

Then why did Hulk have to snap? Was that also”symbolic”?

>How anyone sees this as the good ending is beyond me
Cause they aren't autists obsessed with real life logic.

Serious question why do you hate white people?

I dont give a fuck about capeshit and never seen one these movies yet with months of shilling i know the fucking plot outlines and can see the giant mountain of shit that it is.

The fact that anyone could watch this shit on the big screen and enjoy it is scary

Because the writers are too stupid to even read comic books (thats very stupid) and thought it would be a goofy lol epic quirky gaff

>Why do people spend money to watch a white man saves the world

because thats what they do

Why do Amerimutts randomly point out the race of people?

>muh white man

Attached: 1564491086402.jpg (640x360, 16K)

Jewish is not a race, it's a nationality
Retard

Then how come holding Thanos's hand open is the solution to all problems

>
>Jewish is not a race, it's a nationality
>Retard

You deserve to die.

Wait, there are people on Yea Forums who actually watch capeshit?
Ohnononono AHAHAHAHAHA

Jokes aside, can we all agree this film was trash? Like, it was 'slightly' better than Captain Marvel, but the film was just 3 hours of characters pretending the situation is really tense even though we know it's all going to work out.
"Oh no, Black Widow died?!" Who the fuck cares?

You first faggot