ITT: Unnecessary sequels

ITT: Unnecessary sequels

Attached: Sicario_-_Day_of_the_Soldado.png (220x326, 127K)

Literally better than the first
>NOOOO I NEED MY STORIES FRAMED WITH A FEMALE CHARACTER BECAUSE I'M A NUMALE WHO WISHES HE WAS A WOMAN!!!1
Cringe

Much better than the first, pleb

Dude, seriously, go have some sex.

Did, women are still annoying.

Attached: 51n43cIT9SL._SX342_.jpg (342x438, 35K)

imagine having such trash taste that you prefer a literal dishonest copy paste Netflix tier money grab flick sequel

Attached: film vs flick.jpg (2000x3125, 2.51M)

Blade Runner 2049

holy fuck, I didn't know it was that bad.

I prefer my flick over a "film" that pretends women are in fucking swat teams lmao

Need I remind you that the only thing that happens with that female character in the film is her being BTFO throughout the entire runtime?
At this point I believe that you're an actual tranny offended by the portrayal of the female gender in it.

And the entirety of the first Sicario is about actual actions and procedures, while the majority of the sequel is about TV soap drama kiddie bullshit like pic related

Attached: sicario.day.of.the.soldado.2018.1080p.bluray.x264-geckos.mkv_snapshot_00.15.28_.jpg (1920x800, 311K)

Yes, I get that she's "blown the fuck out", but I prefer that Sicario 2 focuses on male characters like Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and The Nice Guys. Sic 2 is not framed through a females eyes like the first movie is

Fuck off. The first was perfect. The addition of an opposite perspective made it great and what symbolizes soft than weeeemeen

you gay

Terminator 2

Attached: Terminator2poster.jpg (258x384, 49K)

Even worse, in the sequel they are all bossed around by a woman and the entire film is about saving a different woman.

Attached: sicario.day.of.the.soldado.2018.1080p.bluray.x264-geckos.mkv_snapshot_00.18.28_.jpg (1920x800, 125K)

Except that bitch was the obvious villain and driving a wedge between our homeboys, basically - but Brolin did what was right in tribute to his brother in arms and saved the girl

I still see it coming down to Brolin V Del Toro in Sicario 3.

Oh not you again, go to bed you fragile moron.
>She literally gets her ass kicked and quits

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 38K)

Probably Avatar 2, sorry Avatar bros, I'm scared

But it's still HER story about getting her ass kicked and quitting. Sicario 2 fixes this problem

>movie literally states the female was only there for legal nonsense and never played any significant part in the action

how stupid you need to be

how is this supposed to be "unnecessary"??? the fellowship ends with a shot at mordor and the character are supposed to continue the journey to destroy the ring you DUMBASS, it is a series PLANNED to be in three movies, you subhuman

it's not like star wars that it was succesful so they make two sequels, it is even an adaptation from a previous book you useless bastard, i bet you are a sneedposter and /pol/tard too , eat an ass

And what's the problem with that, exactly?

No no, not that she was female, it was that her government job stated her being there was necessary

I just prefer male stories like the aforementioned Once Upon a Time or The Nice Guys.

It has a stupid little girl saved by dad boomer plot

Two dad boomers

Brainlet
Based dubs.
Sicario 2 literally shoehorns in a little Mexican girl to be saved by the main characters for no real reason at all, yet this user is losing his composure about Emily Blunt's character

lol

Spic girl, spic boy, spic side characters, spic lead. Might aswell call it Spicario 2

Attached: spic city.jpg (1920x800, 183K)

You know "save the women and children" have a distinction for a reason right?

Emily Blunt is a full grown and annoying cunt who smokes and is a tryhard

Are we gonna pretend there weren't a lot of them in the first movie like the whole subplot with the fake cop?

Also the truck scene in Sicario 2 should make you smile alone

>save the women and children
>Sicario

kek

Attached: time to meet god.jpg (1920x794, 139K)

If Emily Blunt came to stop him and got the same treatment, it'd be a 10/10

The original "expectations subverted!" sequels. Shit on every theme and idea the first film introduced and pat themselves on the back for being brilliant, bravo trannies

She was the perfect personification of the naivete surrounding the war on drugs.

>go have sex
>it's shit
>despise women even more

This should be obvious.

Attached: shit.jpg (1200x1600, 497K)