Star Wars Rise of Skywalker

Imagine this, this Christmas the star wars saga comes to an end. A 42 year old story comes to a closure. It has all led to this very moment. The film of the year is arriving. Are you ready to join the Journey to the Rise of Skywalker?

Attached: star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-600x924.png (600x924, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHuD5y-PZM0
youtube.com/watch?v=XziLNeFm1ok
youtube.com/watch?v=mmE0htMkbUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it already ended in 2005

The prequels are not canon

Kek, you got the last money you'll ever get out of me already. 100% piracy from here on out, and I'm only even pirating this shitfest for the memes & glorious trainwreck it has no choice but to be.

It ended when Lucas decided toy sales were more important that quality control and good film and greenlit the ewoks. The prequels were just a broken man trying to compete with Titanic and failing. The sequels are souless husks

Attached: 5fec2be0d16d808b517eca63f35d3a98.png (459x436, 371K)

Cringe
Have sex incel

Prequel fag btfo

Attached: sith-2-625x351.jpg (625x351, 22K)

Attached: THANKS YOU.jpg (666x666, 438K)

George Lucas wrote a treatment, Disney threw it out the window to make a Disney female heroine adventure set in a Star wars amusement park. And they're wondering why nobody gives a fuck. Daisy Ridley doesn't even have a female fanclub, she's just that bland MAry Sue that everyone hates

>42 year old story comes to a closure
return of the jedi was the end of the story, disney wars is billion dollar fan fiction

In all fairness Lucas's "treatment" sounds fucking terrible. The Force didn't need to be fucking explained with midichlorians as is to begin with & setting most of it in "their microscopic world" would have likely turned into a huge shitfest, especially if George had done it himself.
Still probably far better than this bullshit though.

nor is Disney Wars

George was talking about the Whils from the Clone wars

Poster looks kinda cool

This movie will not save this trilogy. It was a mistake to start the new trilogy as a rehash of New Hope

That microbiotic world is just one aspect of the film, everyone is making it up like it would be about this. As long as they refuse to release his treatments we will never know what it was about but nothing can be worse than what Disney did. Also maybe George had some bad ideas, Disney could have hired writer to fix his treatment. No they had to reboot with women and minortites and pretend it's a sequel. It's a spit in the face of the fans, there's nothing for us here.

RotJ was shit

ESB is the only decent star wars film

Wasnt it about Darth Talon and some shit, I mean its in The art book of TFA and it was confirmed some of that stuff were George s ideas, I doubt JJ would even know who darth talon is

>George Lucas originally planned a sequel trilogy focusing on the Whills as microscopic beings that controlled the destiny of the galaxy.
How midichlorians would not come into play there is a mystery to me.

>As long as they refuse to release his treatments we will never know what it was about but nothing can be worse than what Disney did
>It's a spit in the face of the fans, there's nothing for us here
I disagree with exactly none of that, I'm just too old & cynical for rose-colored-glass what-ifs.
There vast majority of realities are shit.
Maybe all of them.

Lucas wanted female for lead in OT he even had a concept art for her and name but later changed it.
Stop talking like a female lead is the reason films is failing now you autist.

The original trilogy should be remade scene after scene with good special effects and fight choregraphy. Weren't there rumours of recasting Young Luke and Leia? They already have a Young han solo.

Fans were first ones to spit in the face of Lucas and shit all over him for making prequels. You retards deserve what you have got.

>Stop talking like a female lead is the reason films is failing now
But it actually is one of the main reasons, primarily because they see female/poc/"woke" leads as being a suitable replacement for decent writing.

>They already have a Young han solo.
Not after that fucking atrocious bomb.

>Lucas wanted female for lead in OT he even had a concept art for her and name but later changed it.
No you're talking BS again, this was early concept art, that doesn't qualify as his original idea, and if you look at the picture, the girl was only a side character and the MC was obviously her dad, but keep making up stories to justify Disney politics although everybody knows their last concer is making good stories, they just want fembux and shoving female characters out of nowhere is the most insulting way to do it

pass

in my opinion midichlorians can be explained away in one scene if any writer wanted to do it

>kid character "it says my blood has lots of midichlorians, does that mean I can be a jedi"
>jedi character "possible but no guarantee, midichlorians only feed of the force and help find possible force users, just because you have midichlorians doesn't mean your gonna be a jedi"

For fucks sake the only character having a storyline is white dude. Idiots are acting like there really is a "sequel trio" and their storyline, even disney doesn't give a shit about them but people are to autistic to see that.

>Fans were first ones to spit in the face of Lucas

You mean the fans who had some kind of power or cult following in media

Nothing can be worse than what Disney did for a reason, they didn't even try! They could have tried to make sequels and fail miserably, but when you don't try at all, you have already surrended and said we can't make Star wars sequels, we'll make a reboot and call it a sequel and it will make money because we are keeping that stupid script a secret.

>female characters out of nowhere is the most insulting way to do it
They are attacking your fragile masculinity? poor thing, they are such a monsters!

J W Rinzler wrote "The Making Of Force awakens" and Disney banned it from release. He is famous and wrote all the "making of star wars movies" with lots of legit BTS stuff. Disney doesn't want you to know what happened and what were geroge stories. the only way we can obtains this stuff is if some hacker grabs those files from their servers or Rinzler's laptop.

Can't wait for Rey to raise Death Star II wreckage with the force.

Btw confirmed to happen

Go have children before it's too late

>They are attacking your fragile masculinity?
No, they're attacking my intelligence AND the fucking universe as a whole when they have a perfect template for a likable, non-Mary-sue female protagonist they didn't even fucking look at to see what about her worked & why; they just threw this Mary Sue ebin stronk womerns shlick fantasy together in 5 minutes & REEEEEEEEEEEEEd at anyone who said it was shit.

Attached: jaina-1.jpg (1440x960, 1.14M)

>the star wars saga comes to an end. A 42 year old story
The story already ended in RotJ.
>It has all led to this very moment.
Oh please. Nothing was led to this moment. JJ threw out a bunch of mystery boxes and Rian set fire to all of them. Nothing was planned. There was build up leading to a conclusion.

Disney hurt your masculinity so much you became fag and now are just sad that gay man can't conceive? what a poor thing, they are such a monsters ruining film's and people's lives!

I'm sure when something new will come out same people are gonna say that new female lead is not as good as Rey. (she will be trans)

90% of your eggs are produced before age 30. Stop watching dumb movies for kids, go have children or you'll end up living with cats for the rest of your life

>called Rise of Skywalker
>Luke is dead forever
>the Skywalker bloodline is erased (and Kylo will probably die too making sure it is 100%)
>movie has nothing to do with Skywalker (even Kathleen Kennedy admitted the title was clickbait).
>”It has totally been leading to this movie, guys!”

>thinking procreation is the goal of existence

I guess for a fag it's a dream to have what he can't have

So, they changed the Sith logo?

Attached: 67312562_128564311714922_6064636678813034533_n.jpg (960x1200, 149K)

>he thinks it's going to end

Attached: 1564893796213.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Based Big Dimes Disco

Kek, why does it look like they just stuck decals of cracks all over Kylo's helmet?

> Only Empire Strikes Back is good
You are a moronic shit. That movie had no beginning or end since it required Return of the Jedi and New Hope to exist.

Also A New Hope is clearly the best movie since it was self-contained. They didn't know if there would be sequels at all so all/most character arcs ended.

You are the reason this franchise turned to cancer. You think pew-pew and superficial fights without story is what made Star Wars.

Attached: file.png (947x1000, 426K)

>thinking procreation is the goal of existence
Imagine thinking it isn't. Iguess for a watse of life like you, a goal of existence is playing with toy figurines and doing youtube vlogs

Attached: jen.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

>Are you ready to join the Journey to the Rise of Skywalker

"No!"

>thinking procreation is not the goal of existence
That's how you recognize the mentally ill lefty.

Imagine being egomaniacal enough to claim you know that there IS a "goal" to existence, let alone exactly what it is.

It's a sad mindset considering that you as a fag can't have kids. Fuck disney they ruined this man's life!!

It's obvious that you have already given up on having children. Rapidly aging and no sign of Mr Right. You have already accepted you catlady fate and cope by thinking you don't need no man, just like your Disney heroines

I love how all this time you keep implying that I'm a chick. Truly pathetic and sad existence

He never said it would "take place" in a literal macrobiotic world. Idiots (you) just interpreted it that way, instead of what he actually said. He said it "get into" that. Like TPM and RotS did.

Shill. Com

*microbiotic. Fuck.

The goal of existence is to never not exist, you absolute pleb.

Attached: j0JezwW.png (553x401, 145K)

Considering every living being has a timeclock, the only way to do so is passing on your life to someone else.

Dune was just a book mate.
Genetic memory to that level isn't a real thing.

How do you know

Because that would make sense & be awesome, so therefore isn't a thing God would do.

this

The Star Wars MMO alone has 1000x better written female characters

Attached: D1S54PsWwAE1lSo.jpg (1700x1450, 145K)

the entire trilogy was good. All the movies after that were bad (prequels) or total shit (Disney Wars)

>pic
Brianna Wu is a jedi now?

RotS is great

>Star Wars

Attached: 298777536789.jpg (328x359, 19K)

Bump

>A 42 year old story comes to a closure
you really think it will end with Rise of Skywalker? star wars will be bled dry until there are no fans left.

>Are you ready to join the Journey to the Rise of Skywalker?
I'm ready to join Yea Forums in laughing at this trainwreck of a trilogy.

Except it hasn't all led to this moment at all. This is a fan fiction trilogy. Nothing in the first 6 films was leading up to the nonsense in the ST. Even episodes 7 and 8 don't really build up to anything.

ROTJ Throne room is better than the rest of the saga

fpbp

why would they end it with this uninspired trilogy?
hopefully the next trilogy will have a bit of creativity.

star wars is ASS. take it out back and put it out if its misery

Is Matt Smith in The film?

Who?

Star Wars split with the prequels and died when Lucas sold it

Same here, if I get round to torrenting it its only so I can shitpost here 24/7

This film will be good

Yes. I'm told it will be kino.

Attached: EBO_YNuUwAADjyJ.jpg (1875x1000, 204K)

if fucking only

The prequels at least were canon and made sense. Sure they were juvenile and probably unnecessary but I had some fun.

In fact, with a more mature retelling of their story and less detailing making it silly (e.g. 4-year-old jedi students) it'd be great.

I only care about Luke and even that is difficult to do with Mark Hammil's daily shilling on twitter

Women
>lmao fragile masculinity
Also women
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE I’M BEING LITERALLY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED

>J.J. Abrams ending a story
When has he ever done that well, OP?

They somehow managed to make that nigger even more nigger on the poster than he is nigger in real nigger life.

This is not exactly true.
They switched the locations and some story beats to make it more "mundane", but the basic relationships between characters and the state of the galaxy were preserved.
TLJ was said to be very faithful to what George wanted to originally do and JJ is swearing on his mum that they're basically going 95% George in the last film.
It's like pottery.

Fuck off shill.

They only introduced it in the new canon now.
TROS will have Sith vs First Order vs Rebels, which kind of makes sense, because what kind of fight could 30 people on Millennium Falcon put?

This

Imagine the smell

Give birth

based

>A 42 year old story comes to a closure.
>and nobody cares.
How can one fuck up so badly? It's almost as if they wanted to

>the franchise ends!
>episode 10 already in the works
Why does Disney do this?

It kind of sounds like the final act of a JRPG, where after finding the power of friendship, everyone teams up to kill God.
It would have been something at least.

LOL george lucas had a good concept for a movie, some other writers were inspired to make two more good movies, then twenty years later george thought he must be even better at making movies now that he'd been resting for 20 years and he forgot he didn't write the first ones. So the thing was ruined but wait 20 more years later some corporate hacks come along and try to remake the old ones because they think... somehow that the reason the movie Star Wars was a huge hit was the specific plot beats and not the lightning in a bottle of characters, music, special effects that were beyond anyone's imagination at the time, charismatic i.e. attractive actors (well, the men). This wasn't making them
enough money so they thought they had to bring like, modern gender politics and twitter humor into the mix. This was a disaster so the next movie is going to be a 'clip show' episode out of desperation.
My god what a sad fucking story

Why were the prequels good then? Checkmate.

wow great trolling im mad now

if by that you mean 1983 sure.

the last original cut of the film was published in 1995, now only the butchered version remains.

>everything that isn't my small brained outlook is trolling
Wow.

All this stuff is taken from makingstarwars.net which leaked TFA and bits of TLJ. All of these were bits and pieces put together and I think it's closer to the film we get.
>One year after THE LAST JEDI.
>The First Order has conquered most of the galaxy.
>Kylo Ren is still torn between the dark side and the light and still harbors feelings for Rey.
>Hux has been replaced by Allegiant General Pryde (Richard E. Grant) and has been leaking information to the Resistance in hopes that they kill Kylo and allow him to retake control.
>The Knights of Ren return from an expedition to the Unknown Regions to inform Kylo about a secret arsenal of superweapons built by Palpatine.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren begin searching for the Wayfinder, a device required to locate the arsenal.
>The Resistance learns about this and deploys Rey, Finn, Poe, Chewbacca, BB-8, C-3P0 and R2-D2 to retrieve the Wayfinder first.
>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander answering directly to Leia and stays behind to coordinate them from the base.
>The Wayfinder’s coordinates are in C-3P0’s old memory unit in an abandoned Imperial blockade in a jungle world, where the heroes befriend the warrior Jannah (Naomie Ackie) and her people.
>After retrieving it, the heroes to a decommissioned droid factory in a snow world to unlock it, where they are ambushed by the First Order and rescued by bounty hunter Zorii Bliss (Keri Russell) and her droid D-0.
>During the battle, the memory unit of a combat droid is uploaded into C-3P0, causing him to develop an aggressive personality and take Chewie’s bowcaster for himself.
>Meanwhile, Kylo meets an oracle who directs him to the Wayfinder’s location in a desert world. Rey and her friends also learn about it from C-3P0’s memories.

>Rey and Kylo meet and fight in the desert world, while the Knights of Ren battle Finn, Poe, Chewie and the droids.
>Rey and Kylo still share a Force bond, which causes them to experience “Force flashes” of past events as they fight.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren retrieve the Wayfinder and return to the ruins of the Death Star in the jungle world to unlock the arsenal’s location.
>The Resistance follows him, but are ambushed by the First Order and nearly defeated before a local alien, Klaud, helps them escape.
>Finn recruits Jannah and her people as reinforcements to battle the First Order, while Rey confronts Kylo.
>Rey and Kylo learn that the Wayfinder actually contains Palpatine’s spirit. The Knights of Ren are loyal to him and manipulated Kylo into freeing him.
>Palpatine possesses one of the knights (Matt Smith) and announces his plan to seize control of the First Order and use the arsenal to subjugate the galaxy. He also reveals that he was behind Snoke.
>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts and encourage Kylo to accept the light. Kylo then join forces with Rey to stop Palpatine.
>Rey and Kylo defeat Palpatine, but he then possesses Kylo. He urges Rey to kill him, and she reluctantly does. Palpatine is unable to possess Rey and is destroyed for the last time.
>The First Order is defeated and Palpatine’s arsenal is destroyed.
>Rey mourns Kylo and Luke's force ghost appears, he ressurects him.
>The film is rumoured to end with a sunset.
>So about Lando, he doesn't do much, he's just there with the heroes. Knights of Ren also have lots of scene where they are just there.
>The final battle will take place on the jungle planet, the Sith Fleet will be there to fight.
>The death star remains will make the final battle epic and Rey and Kylo will use force flash fights against Palpatine.

far as I'm concerned there hasn't been a star wars movie made in over a decade
Been some descent cartoons tho

Attached: you.gif (399x152, 135K)

I completely agree with you. To me, only the first 6 Star Wars movies are canon.

The first six movies are hard canon, and the old EU is soft canon. Disney is a different franchise,

KotoR is the only good star wars story
Prove ME wrong

play battlefront 2 (2005 not the new one)
kino
PS. kotor I guess is fine but too RPG for me

I'm not very familiar with the EU at all, I only have one EU comic book from the 90s (I forgot what it was about) and that's it, but I love that comic book. I completely agree with you that Disney is a different franchise. As far I'm concerned, Disney's weird SJW version of Star Wars exists in an alternate universe.

God she would make an excellent domestic abuse victim. I'd love to beat the shit out of her and leave her in a sobbing pile on the floor. Then have her come to me an hour later, and still crying, but now apologizing for upsetting me. She knows it's her fault and she won't leave her porg doll on the kitchen counter again.

I don´t give a shit.

Tales of the Jedi is the only good star wars story

It's not all gold, but it's not even funny how much better their followup to the OT was than Disney's attempt.

>not canon
>darth maul at the end of solo
what?

OFFICIAL NUWARS RANKING

1-ROGUE ONE
POWERGAP

10-THE FORCE AWAKENS
POWERGAP
9000-SOLO
900,000-THE LAST JEDI

Oh yeah, the EU is not all good, but it's a fucking masterpiece compared to Disney's sequel trilogy movies.

>george lucas had a good concept for a movie, some other writers were inspired to make two more good movies, then twenty years later george thought he must be even better at making movies now that he'd been resting for 20 years and he forgot he didn't write the first ones
What is this mongrel talking about. Who do you think wrote both the OT and prequels? Kasdan wasn't even involved at all in ANH, and you can absolutely see the consistency in writing in the whole OT. Now compare the OT to Kasdan's history, especially Force awakens and Solo. Now you can see that this moron is probably the luckiest guy in Hollywood, a 40 years old writing career and he writes Force awakens! And we're supposed to believe he's the geniux behind ESB and Indy??

She's the kind of witch that would drop cyanide in your coffee

ESB was also written by a women which I think made it good, not Kasdan. Kasdan is a hack, he had the idea for RotJ where Luke takes Vader's helmet and puts it on his face so he is the new Vader and George told him thats stupid

He's a master writer. Lucas was holding him back, if anything. Look at all the gold he wrote when unteathered to Lucas.

Attached: c1499b189c5cc409d510c643f61af2a95200e546a12ce96376185d1c439c9c10.png (703x859, 54K)

Tartakovsky’s Clone Wars is better then all the prequels, prove ME wrong

>rewriting original 1977 film into TFA.
he is the perfect Disney slave

>superman jedi
>good
Kys

>A 42 year old story comes to a closure
yeah
until 5 years form now theyll do another trilogy

Where’s your argument ?

>a sea of garbage
Just like Kasdan's career

>it already ended in the 1983
ftfy

But that one is a new story set in The KotoR era
The Skywalker saga ends this year

>ESB was also written by a women which I think made it good
No Lucas wrote the stories for the whole OT, he asked Leigh Bracket to transform ESb into a full script, he hated it and had to rewrite it entirely and brought Kasdan after. Kasdan only had stupid ideas, he wanted Han to die but George refused then he wanted Luke to die and Leia to take over. The guy is a fucking moron.

"The Skywalker saga" is a marketing gimmick. The sequel trilogy is hardly even about the Skywalkers. Why should it be considered part of this Skywalker saga, that no one ever name dropped until a year ago?

Star Wars = fun summer movie. Not as good as it was by whatever
Discussing or caring about it any longer than the week you go see it, let alone spend all year discussing it, even getting emotional or angry about it = HOLY SHIT CRINGE

wow...

I like how his Dreamcatcher crap film killed his career for good and had to forcibly retire until kathleen Kennedy dragged him from the sewers. He released Darling companion in 2012 followed by TFA. It's a film about a dog... Kasdan is the luckiest guy in Hollywood, the only reason he worked for Lucas is because nobody would hire him, so Spielberg introduced the fellow to george just like he introduced KK and JJ and Shiah Laboeuf and Alden Erenrecht. All of them being complete hacks

Dreamcatcher was good

Nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHuD5y-PZM0

Kino, this reminded ME, does the ST have any memorabile star wars score? Theme? Anything?

Kids are STILL hating on the prequels?
On an anonymous imageboard of all places?
Sad!

No way.

The wettest of farts.

>everything bad about SW is all Lucas
>everything good about SW is literally anyone else
Is this some hot new meme i am not aware of?

Star Wars isn't ending. Get ready for Star Wars X written by DB Weiss and Dabid Benioff in 2022, Star Wars XI in 2024 and Star Wars XII 2026

I'm done. The Last Jedi was pretty bad and I feel no attachment to these characters. By the third movie I should be rooting for the. I don't give a damn.

fully dubbed Backstroke of the West is the best Star War movie.

Prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=XziLNeFm1ok

They misunderappreciate the bigness of the Prequel Trilogy.

Attached: 1564435806876.png (299x168, 61K)

Point proven. Maul died in the prequels, yet he appears in Solo. Prequels are not canon.

Kek.
And Vader killed Anakin. 5 & 6 are non canon.

That was just misinformation. But we saw Maul die.

I haven't watched a single star shirt movie lmao

Watch them all in reverse, start with 8 work back to 1. Tell us what you think.

FPBP
/THREAD

>midichlorians explain the force
I can't believe that you dumb niggers are this stupid. In no way did midichlorians explain the force. It was completely different from the force and only brought up more questions. Yet you idiots believed that midichlorians count = dude can use the force.
Can't believe that we never got to explore the force as originally planned for the ST.

no star wars story will ever come to a close
they will milk it forever

I like Rey's theme a lot, but that's it. The rest of the themes all suck and are nowhere near as iconic or mysterious sounding.

I can't imagine writing a character as boring and shitty as Poe Dameron. It shows that they intended to kill him off and had no idea what to do with him.

What midichlorians are is a limiting factor that was necessary for the world of the prequels. In the OT, the Jedi were hunted and knowledge of the force was suppressed by the Empire. This is enough explanation to why only certain special people get to use the force.
In a setting where Knowledge of the force is not suppressed, and the Jedi are out in the open for all to see, you instantly run into the problem of "why doesn't everyone just use the force?". Your average solider? Give them force training. Some manual labourer who needs to lift heavy things? Give him force training.
George did nothing wrong.

>a limiting factor
Yoda, ESB: the force is in us all
qui-gon, TPM: midichlorians are in us all, while allow us to receive and use the force. not everyone has enough to be like the jedi or sith
they just take what yoda said and explain it further

It was a necessary limiting factor. They aren't the force, but they are they thing that allow some people better control over the force.

I mean technically they are. Disney didnt create Star Wars so they cant decide whats canon

It'll never happen but I wish Lucas would somehow be able to fuck over Disney and make his own Star Wars 7, 8, and 9. Even if they were terrible I'd take it just as a fuck-you to Disney.

>Disney threw it out the window to make a Disney female heroine adventure set in a Star wars amusement park.
And god bless them for that. Pissing off incels and bigots is always a good thing.

>But it actually is one of the main reasons,
No it's not and if you believe this you're a fucking retard.

disney would take him to court for encroaching on their property

>It'll never happen but

It's more this general attitude that all things white and male are problem that need to be rectified, and all female or non-white characters must be "empowering" and "inspirational". People can pick up on this, and it doesn't make for good storytelling. You can have a female character that's good, just don't do any of that shit.

>the star wars saga comes to an end

Yeah right. They won’t stop making movies as long as people keep seeing them.

Spoiler...Rise of Skywalker is exactly that, Luke is dead but he comes back with full Jedi powers, it is he who is resurrected by Using the force

Star Wars has sucked since the 1976 novelization

Attached: Star Wars.jpg (377x638, 35K)

Nah, I don’t really care to

Almost zero of what Leigh Brackett wrote made it into the finished movie. Her script is out there to read.

Still make them with Mark Hamill, but name him Zeke Spacesurfer or something. Space War 7.

Screencapped and saved to my "funny" folder. For when I'm sad and need to have a chuckle.

It ended in 1983.

Yeah, artists were doing concept stuff for Lucas before the sale to Disney was announced. Luke in exile was 100% Lucas.

I'm done with this shit franchise.

It's one of the best ideas of the trilogy.

>she's just that bland MAry Sue that everyone hates
Keep repeating that, maybe someday it'll be true.

There are two kinds of people who like Rey. Star Wars fanboys who will like absolutely anything with lightsabers, and feminist idealogues who just like the idea of the character.

Alright grandpa

Fucking Red Letter Media
Their idea is probably ten times better than the actual thing

Who cares. Luke could have been a girl if they kept the character arc mostly the same. Even the scene where she sees a recording of a dashing prince.
Well maybe the love triangle would have gotten weird but that wasn't that important overall.
The problem is no arc in the new ones.

4,5,6,1 are canon episode's 2,3 are alternate universe, remake episodes 2,3 with jake loyd for full canon.

You mean 1983 Zoomer tranny? And the last good film was 1980.

Kino?

Attached: disney star wars search trends.png (3339x1694, 147K)

But you're a bigot incel.

Was throwing the lightsaber in a comic fashion Lucas' idea?

>2005
The absolute state of this board

>And the last good film was 1980.

That's what NPCs think

The force is an energy field created by all living beings. The way individuals communicate with it can be passed down through family. We knew this since OT.

Of course. That's because the only good one was ANH.

OH nonnonononononno Disneybros we went too cocky!

It won't end here, there's plenty more propaganda to be excreted from the bowels of Hollywood in the shape of an all but dead franchise.

Attached: 1548747067647.jpg (1054x1300, 133K)

>TLJ was said to be very faithful to what George wanted to originally do and JJ is swearing on his mum that they're basically going 95% George
You don't actually believe the marketing and damage control, do you?

You speak of Brackett. Her treatment was almost entirely different and Lucas found it distasteful and threw it out.

>"rise of Skywalker"
>all the Skywalkers are dead

these characters suck

KotoR is gay as fuck. TIE Fighter have the best SW story ever told.

Attached: 5cb00a5a17edcafd4fbf3d0c_Star%20Wars%20TIE%20Fighter%20(Collector%27s%20CD-ROM)%20B.jpg (960x720, 353K)

They rise as Marvel Zombies™, you dumb dumb. Is the tie to the next trilogy.

midichlorians are fucking cellular organisms that are drawn and multiply by latent force energy. they have nothing to do with the force itself. theyre like ants congregating around fresh food.

You suck

>thrawn and pellaeon relegated to a fucking disney kid show
the missteps disney makes are astounding

Hey/big tits admiral from skull kingdom was good in rebels

>TLJ was said to be very faithful to what George wanted to originally do and JJ is swearing on his mum that they're basically going 95% George in the last film.

>Saying that they're making stuff up on the fly in the news
>Then saying they doing 95% George

Well I guess they're basing it on the George making stuff up as he went along, but they forgot that he could still structure it coherently way back then.

I hate how they've turned Thrawn into a moustache twirling villain in SW Rebels. The ending was so fucking bad.

Eh, you know - George was shitting on TFA and Rogue One, but he liked TLJ and Solo. Which is telling.

Attached: 1458500464924.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

These fucking retards think it was gonna be Osmosis Jones or something.

How could he not enjoy the tears of all those who wished him gone after TLJ?

Attached: e58.jpg (500x370, 60K)

They're the better Disney movies. Not by a longshot, but they are.

I miss him

Attached: Exar_Kun.png (727x401, 369K)

They did what? Why? Do they really need to ruin everything that SW fans loved?

This,TLJ is awful but it has soul.TFA feels like it was made by A.I.

And Solo is legitimately kind of okay. I'll never accept it as Han's canon backstory, but it's like a 6-7/10 decent flick. Just call it Serenity 2 or something.

>Jedi Outcast - best story
>Jedi Academy - best gameplay

Attached: ja.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Based.

>implying I'm going to see this garbage
>implying even if it was good, I'd risk getting shot in the theater to see it

Fuck off Disney

No, we saw Maul fall. That's not the same.

It already came to a close like twice

Rey is Darth vaders sister right?

I'm very curious as to what future Rian envisioned for the "resistance" in Episode 9, if he even had any idea. Making a point of preventing any potential deus ex machina with his "we called and no one else wants to help" scene seems like deliberate sabotage

>he liked TLJ
There are zero credible sources of George's opinion on TLJ. Shortly after it came out, a Disney representative claimed he said it was "beautifully made", and that's it.

I don't care about star wars.

Literally every single species of biological life has a means of perpetuating the species to which it belongs.

Imagine judging a movie based on a useless merit system that has no effect on your actual viewing experience

What's this pic from?

i wish

Any film with a title 'Rise of ____' or 'Rise of the ___' instantly sounds shit.

jedi academy with a shit ton of mods

yeah Han shot first I'm rite my fella xD?

>tfw we will never get another Star Wars game with lightsabre combat as good as Jedi Academy

>does the ST have any memorabile star wars score?
nope, and that's another big failure for Disney when Star Wars is know for having one of the best OST on cinema history

Rise of my Cock

George Lucas is Palpitine

Yeah yeah boomer, but at least we have brave POCs now. Have sex.

Attached: fallen.jpg (644x362, 32K)

They weren’t

I'm ready to watch it pass me by while I enjoy the things in my life that replaced my enjoyment of Star Wars.

Based and redpilled

Based

In ebony pussy?

Exactly. It's not a hideous movie, but it's terribly written.

fpbp
>How can ONE man be SO based?

New 3 part saga is five years, you dope.

Isn't that the crazy commie from the nuWolfenstein game?

> (OP)
>They somehow managed to make that nigger even more nigger on the poster than he is nigger in real nigger life.

What do you mean? Hes holding that gun correctly

Attached: image.png (550x695, 735K)

Leia is a Skywalker retard

>TFA: "They gave fans what they wanted instead of making a good story".
>Rogue One: George is quoted saying that it was "redundant" and "retreading". Edwards insists that George liked it based on a private conversation, kek.

On the other hand:
>TLJ: "It was beautifully made."
>Solo: George was so happy about it that appeared on set and directed some segments.

Same thing about Mandalorian, George appears to be very excited about it, visited the set multiple times.

This. I'm so glad someone else here actually does their research instead of believing some bullshit coming from an anonymous poster with no source whatsoever.

>This is not exactly true.
>They switched the locations and some story beats to make it more "mundane", but the basic relationships between characters and the state of the galaxy were preserved.
>TLJ was said to be very faithful to what George wanted to originally do and JJ is swearing on his mum that they're basically going 95% George in the last film.

The sequel trilogy keeps very basic elements from Lucas i.e.:

1. Female lead
2. Brother and sister split up (Kylo's original name was Skyler)
3. Luke in exile.

Luke exiled and female lead is not why "fans" hate the Sequel Trilogy. It's Disney's behaviour and portrayal of the characters.

Hamill is the biggest critic of how Luke was portrayed in the Disney era. Lucas referred to Disney as "white slavers" then Iger made him issue a apology. Even with the apology there is no taking back the white slaver comments. Nor Hamill's beef. Hamill has stated he preferred Lucas' version of the Sequel Trilogy.

The Sequel Trilogy is corporate identity politics mashed up with existing IP assets re-arranged into a movie.

Attached: VIII - Killer Awoke Before Dawn.webm (1280x532, 2.96M)

The entire trilogy is about Kylo Ren and his Skywalker family drama, so yes it is a Skywalker story.

Is this a meme? Her theme is boring and fucking garbage, get some taste.

Kylo and Rey were never brother and sister shut the fuck up already.

Luke going into exile because Han and Leia's son shit on his temple and then that same son killing Han was always the idea. Rey was just some rando student, keep crying.

This. A lot of fags keep on sucking Force Unleashed, those broken mess of a game are pure shit. Also the old SW Battlefront games were very good.

Kinda. The current theory is that she is a vat born chosen one and the sith troopers are her clones.

>the current theory

She's a dumb nobody who got lucky because the Force picked her to save Kylo Ben's soul and her reward is getting to be his permanent cumdump after the fact. That's it. That's her story, deal with it nerd.

Attached: D_sQM37U0AEQmNk.jpg (1746x2048, 402K)

>doesn't carry the Skywalker name
>so of Leia, who also never took the Skywalker name
>retard doofus who's role is to be a punching bag
It's a stretch.

That would mean every sith trooper is a Gary Stu with stronger force powers than any previous Jedi.

No one cares about your incel fantasies. Kylo is a Skywalker. He is Anakin's heir. Anakin who took his mother's name. It means jack shit, he has Skywalker blood and is the Skywalker of this trilogy. Rey is a nobody who's only purpose is to serve as his love interest. Deal with it.

Nerd.

Braindead.

Attached: D8tFcCSXoAEVf6Z.jpg (1199x457, 54K)

no.

Maybe they are lesser versions of Rey, that old cliche of "we tried a lot of times but only one worked" and then some good hearted scientis scaped with Rey and took her to Jakuu because of reasons. Also if they go in this direction I bet Keri Russell is the scientist turned bounty hunter who snatched Rey.

ABLOOBLOOBLOOOO

Attached: kyloistheskywalker.jpg (800x996, 151K)

Fuck I messed the whole post. Anyway, would be fun if when the Sith Troopers take off their helmets they go into some body horror territory with mutant versions of Rey. One with a melted face, another with three eyes and maybe even one with regular teeth. Imagine.

>m-muh waifu is going to be interesting one day, trust me!

Reyturds are the most pathetic people in this fandom honestly. Worse than Finnshits.

>42 year old story

Attached: pepe time.jpg (545x362, 32K)

lmao

but Kylo and Rey are brother/sister - they are so obviously based on Jaina/Jacen from the EU

>George was shitting on TFA and Rogue One

Rogue One is the only one he's had anything positive to say about, as far as I remember

I guess because, in terms of narrative, it's the first one that's anything but redoing his old formula

Mark has said that he has had long phone conversations with George about TLJ, but he "won't betray his confidence" as to what George said. If he liked it Mark would have just said so.

>make rey, the beta (like evangelion) a woman
>discard her into some junk planet after the tests
>proceed to make male clone troopers
>they are shit because the force is female
Admiral Holdo, that survived thanks to rhe hyperspace escape pod she had cleverly prepared in the bridge, will even say "Sith troopers? More like shitlord troopers, lol" and everybody claps after that.

>I guess because, in terms of narrative, it's the first one that's anything but redoing his old formula
This. George wanted to do new things, explore new places as far as that micro-verse inside the force. I bet he hates this Nu-Wars movies, TFA is a soft reboot/ANH remake, same with TLJ/ESB but plu "muh subversion". Nu-wars is basically a shit parody of his movies.

actual brain damage

Attached: thisisn'tspacealabama.png (540x277, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mmE0htMkbUY

Attached: 1535164761491.jpg (225x225, 11K)