Who was really in the wrong here...?

Who was really in the wrong here...?

Attached: the-boys-questions-7-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtZxFd2vURg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one. It is what it is

The wife for abandoning Butcher and cheating on him

the woman, fuck her

How do you know she cheated

Unless they retcon it the implication was everything about her story was purposefully false from the rape to her death.

imagine being butcher. how hard would you kill yourself

Butcher is the kind of person more likely to kill her.

>believing homelander

>"raped"
>says nothing
>pregnant
>says nothing
>disappears for 8 years
One of two things happened.
She flirted a little, it is after all Homelander, realizes it's a fucking super human who can do literally anything he wants so she's not gonna say no when he takes flirting as green light, she fucked up, she's a dumb whore, go figure.
Or, considering how different the show is from the comic, there is some plan from the writers that maybe she worked with Vought to actually see if the could produce a kid that would be the actually good Homelander, so she did it "for the greater good".
Second scenario is far fetched but not to far if they decide to skip the whole Black Noir arch.
Either way she kinda wanted to fuck Homelander a little.

Is Black Noir the biggest evil?

you saw the video?
She also let him bust a nut and have a kid

>is kind to Superman Jesus because he's fucking Superman Jesus
>he treats her kindly because he wants to fuck
>she doesn't see that coming because he's Superman Jesus
>gets raped by him
>no one would believe her except her husband
>she's worried that her hot-headed husband would confront the rapist if he learns about it
>basically suicide
>keeps it a secret to protect her husband from his own self-destruction
>finds out she's pregnant with Rapist Superman Jesus' baby
>Vought knows she'll probably die from carrying it
>they offer to try and keep her alive
>promise her safety and a life for her son
>all she has to do is disappear and leave her old life behind
>including all connections to Vought
>including her family
>including Butcher
>they're all kept safe if she takes the deal
>she makes this sacrifice to protect them and her son
>lives with this weight and guilt for eight years
>all in the hopes of raising a son who isn't evil like his father
>but she doesn't know what's been happening with Butcher
>Mallory found Butcher after she disappeared and told him about the rape
>wife's secret and sacrifice are for nothing, as Butcher is put on the warpath
>she has no idea any of this happened
>she's as surprised to see him as he is to see her

That's far more likely than either of your options.

It's a shame that the Black Noir storyline seems to have been changed. If they introduce Homelander having blackouts and not remembering what he did, then the Black Noir stuff might actually happen. We'll see.

>wasted 8 years of his life seeking revenge and crying in bed for a thot who wasn't even dead, a thot who cheated on him and was raising a kid of another guy
I would kill her and them kill me self.

Also, serious relationship with women, don't do it even once. Listen from me.

Attached: 1493169522513.png (704x623, 378K)

They needed to give Butcher something to 'get over' so that he adopts a dog in season 2.

>all that malabarism to justify the acts of a dumb hoe A dumb hoe who worked in marketing
user, it's more likely she just cheated. Few women would reject an uber chad trowing himself on them, specially is that uber chad is superman jesus, and yours is never the exception.

Is that you elliot?

You are confusing Homelander character in the comics, with Homelander character in the series. In the series he is not a rapist, he is a sociopath, and sociopaths don't force others to do things for them with force.

What a pathetic view of the world you must have to jump to that conclusion.

When it shows you butcher meeting homolander at the party it was obvious by here actions they fucked, with her consent. She's eye raping him.

>sociopaths don't force others to do things for them with force.

Of course they fucking do, the prison system is packed with violent sociopaths.

she may have not been a TOTAL whore
>fuck Homelander and cheat on husband
>enjoyed it but also feel deep regret
>realise pregnant
>Stillwell and Rawls drag you in knowing full well the situation and pay you off and move to secluded location as long as you play ball and raise the child
>take the money because women get connected to their unborn babies almost immediately even in smutty affair situations
but why keep the baby on the Vought's side? I think for a genuine Superman who has a moral code for when Homelander inevitably gets his true nature publicised and he embraces it

Are you fucking retarded? Homelander, in both the comic and the show, is driven purely by his emotions, which are often associated with his desire to both feel in control and impress his authority figures.

And besides, he didn't even rape Butcher's wife in the comics. He just thought he did.

It's almost like you didn't even read the comics. It's almost like you're talking out your ass.

Elliot had a fantasy view on women, closer to yours than to mine. "If I am a nice ripped guy, with a nice car, and expensive clothes, them I will get women! Wait, why ain't I getting women?" Same thing with people who worked the entire week to get rich and go to church, and them get sad when they get cheated. You think the world have a strict set of rules like a videogame but it doesn't, and either you accept this, or you wallow yourself in victim mentality and self pity like elliot did.

Women are far more likely to cheat than men by the numbers, and the way they see attraction in the opposite sex is way stronger than you do. If an uber chad shows interest, and I say an actual chad, the kind of dude with strong gravity towards him because of how much value he have, you will 100% get cheated.

I'm a realist. Unlike you, I didn't watch the romantic crap that they aimed at my sister when I was young.

SHE CAME 3 TIMES

Attached: img.jpg (1024x724, 76K)

Homelander raped starlighter in the comics, but that don't happen in the series Noir was also there, so that was homelander. The way he is portrayed is different, and there's just no way the series Homelander would have raped butcher's wife. In the comics you may think "yeah, maybe he actually did that" because it wouldn't be a first, but in the series he doesn't behave like that, and assuming he actually raped butcher's wife is just stupid.

She is a cheating whore and she opened her legs willingly. Get over it. You are not Butcher getting cucked, I will never understand why you people are so annoyed by the fact she cheated on him. It seems like almost autistic projection.

Attached: 1559365303626.jpg (525x429, 68K)

the writers of this embarrassing show

>I'm a realist.

No, you're a wannabe intellectual with a hate boner for women who won't fuck you. Your assumptions and views of women are as shallow and simple-minded as you think THEY are.

Maybe you're not an Elliot Rogers type, but you're certainly as deluded as he is. I bet you think you're a gentleman, too.

As I said, pathetic.

>she's worried that her hot-headed husband would confront the rapist if he learns about it
>etc
This makes sense.

>gentleman
On contrary, I'm a proud asshole, I wear the shirt and I carry the flag on this. I just fuck and leave, and my cellphone is nothing but an average to below average girl chaser, and PSX emulator. It's way easier to get in their skirts when you understand what they want, and how they behave, instead of believing retarded fantasies induced by girl flicks.

And I gotta say, married or with boyfriends are easier to get to bed on tinder than actual single girls, because they just want sex instead of trying to filter "boyfriend material". Wake up and open your eyes, user. You will always be a provider instead of a lover if you keep believing your shit.

>what is manipulation
Read literally ONE book.

First off: Homelander didn't rape Starlight, he #MeToo'd her by promising her a job in exchange for a blowbang with his boys. That's completely different. She could have walked away at any time. Unfair power balance? Of course. Rape? Not even close.

Anyway, here's the thing: Homelander may not have raped Butcher's wife. You clearly know what happened in the comics. If they do the same thing in the show by having Black Noir be the person who raped Homelander's wife, then Homelander may be falsely under the impression that it was consensual. He doesn't remember doing it, but assumes that he did and that it was consensual.

And I know some people are under the impression that she clearly was raped, but I'm not sure.

The only difference between us, friend, is that you're also making an assumption about whether it was rape or consensual cheating. You already made up your mind. That makes you a hypocrite AND a fucking idiot.

Manipulation is not rape. There's no double thinking this, you can only choose one:

>women are able adults, capable of choice for good and evil, responsible for their actions. Just like a man, if they have info on something, they know what they are getting into, and they still agree to it, then they can pay the price of their choice
>women are child like minded people, and need to be protected. Even with info on something they lack the capacity to fully analyse the dangers and consequences, so people should be punished if women get into bad situations even if they agreed to it

ONE. You can choose ONE. I chose the first, so I say this: Manipulation is not rape, you opened her legs because you wanted, and you could have said no.

Attached: 1504761278400.jpg (640x480, 73K)

It's called coercion, retards

Nice roleplay, faggot. Now I know you're a virgin.

Keep pushing that cute idea that I'm blinded by a chick flick-fueled romantic view of the world. I never even implied that the world worked that way; that's just something you projected onto me, another one of your false assumptions about the world.

Maybe the reason you have no experience with women is because you're so full of yourself and retarded at the same time. What kind of autism do you have?

You're on an anonymous board, so be honest. This is a safe space.

For all we know, this is what happened with Homelander and Butcher's wife.

>hey, fuck me or you're out of a job

I get it. Two issues with that, though:

1. It would be bad storytelling, considering that it's what happened to Starlight. We've already seen a version of that story play out on the show, so it's boring.

2. It would mean that the entire Homelander story from the comic is fucked, and that's one of the best parts of The Boys. The Black Noir reveal brings everything together in a really great way, and replacing that with a story that basically treads the same ground as Starlight's story would be pointless.

You may be right about it being manipulation, but it would be shit if true. That's why so many comic fans want it to have been rape.

>it's a I was only trying to protect you meme twist episode

Attached: memefrog.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Fucking this.

Attached: 1545657951589.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Better than the twist being "yeah, I cheated and dipped, so this is awkward."

>No, you're a wannabe intellectual with a hate boner for women who won't fuck you. Your assumptions and views of women are as shallow and simple-minded as you think THEY are.
I swear you people are like clockwork. In your fantasy world, women can never be criticised? What fuck faggotry is this?

God, you're fucking dull.

Let me break it down for you. There are three main states of mind when it comes to women:

1. The vocal group that thinks women are all great and precious and should be revered
2. The vocal group that thinks women are dumb whores who should be given no respect
3. The not as vocal majority (including me) who see women as people capable of being both without jumping to conclusions.

It's not a 'one of the other' situation. Some women are dumb whores who cheat on loving husbands without a care for consequences of broken hearts. Some women are the dream girl personified. Most are just people.

If you're a 1 or a 2, you're a fucking moron either way. Clearly you thought I was a 1, so you're definitely a 2.

How pathetic.

fuck you nigger

Attached: 1546114716455.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>bragging about how much you get laid and how much of a chad you are on a Scandinavian belly button appreciation forum
O I AM LAFFIN

She clearly wasn't raped. Look at her when she leaves in the video. Does that look like a woman who was raped for 3 hours straight?

Butcher. If he were enough of a man and husband then his wife wouldn't have fucked homelander.

got you, bitch

Attached: A Little Mad.png (480x602, 397K)

What I am noticing with the "The Boys" threads, is that it reminds me of when I was younger and fascinated by "controversial" shows.

However, since I am older now, I recognize that "The Boys" is outdated by about 10-15 years. The anti-christian/anti-conservative themes with pro-lgtbq+ and pro-liberal ideology is the only reason it got picked up.

I'm going to let you all on a little, well known secret, based on mine and others experience in universities since 2001. In the last 20+ years (but especially since mid-2000's), the vast majority of colleges have been heavily left leaning. There is a push to emphasize "change", and students are told to make a difference.

Initially, this "change" is vague, but as you enter the college level and upper division, you begin to see what "change" really means.

We are seeing that "change" come to fruition today, but it is only blooming. "The Boys" is another vehicle for such "change".

Kek, as usual you faggots think that anyone who isn't a retarded like you is virgin. I could post nudes and conversations and the conversation doesn't shift tone, as I did before, because you need this shit concept to remain untouched to sustain your stupid bubble reality.

Want me to be honest? Nowadays I'm thinking that everyone who accuses others of being virgins because they are not foolishly retarded people who think 50% of the world population are not as wicked and foul as the other half are, are most likely projecting. They still are holding on into that retarded depiction of romantic love and the opposite sex they were taught, and they refuse to let go like everyone did after their first relationship.

This is actually a japanese cartoon themed bona fide death cult forum, bro.

>gets raped by him
No. When she leaves the room she looks fine, just a little ruffled from the sex. A woman who was raped by Superman for hours wouldn't look like that. She'd be a sobbing mess.

She looks like she got super-fucked either way. That footage doesn't indicate whether it was consensual or not.

>t. The supreme gentleman

"Suck it"

>thots = defended
you are a delusional virgin who has no idea what people are actually like user, it shows because you think women are some agnelic beings.

Attached: cuck.jpg (573x84, 11K)

She was fucked. She wasn't raped. A woman that was raped for hours by a super strong being would be jumbled mess. At the very least Butcher would have known something had happened before the CIA cunt showed him the video. She flirted with Homelander at the party and gave him the "fuck me" eyes. It's obvious she had a crush on him.

>oh no, my job, better pretend im not a whore who had no choice.

She admits she was a retard for agreeing to it, though.

See:

You're a 2, dude. That makes you painfully pathetic.

As I said above, some women are dumb whores, some are the fabled 'dream girl', and most are just people. If you have any idea what you were talking about, you'd know that.

You can speak from as much roleplay bullshit experience as you want, but you clearly have little actual experience in the world. Anyone who thinks that ALL women are one specific way have no idea what they're talking about.

>i just made a mistake user, it swear.
thots natural reflex is to pretend like sucking cock is akin to fucking up at work, thats why they get mad when called whores, it strips the away the pretend and lets their true personality shine.

Holy fuck can’t you just enjoy a show without trying to mold it to fit your retarded conspiracy theories?

Oh, look, another 2. God, you're a fucking idiot.

/r/menslib redditor in its natural habitat, defending the queens before finally becoming a true male feminis.

Attached: male feminist.jpg (750x742, 128K)

You might have had a point if we didn't see her puking in the toilet right after. Clearly she didn't enjoy it.

Imagine how deluded you'd have to be to see the statement "most women are just people, and aren't perfect angels OR dirty whores" as a male feminist perspective.

I'm not a pathetic, women-hating neet, but I'm not a feminist, either. I'm just a person who knows that people are capable of being/doing anything. Some women are queens, some are thots, and most (like 99.999%) are something in between.

You've let your worldview get poisoned by the 'us vs them' mentality that politics is driven by, friend. It's not healthy.

homelander? more like HOMOlander. your hero is a faggot Yea Forums

hell yeah, motherfucker

Attached: Super Duper.png (206x388, 179K)

Don’t even bother dude. He’s so lost in the Idpol sauce that he’s only capable of viewing the world in terms of black and white.

I'm trying to scare him back to /pol/.

I wish they went with the arc where black noir is homelander's clone that did all the fucked up shit

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-4BcsUGukOocDEJo9.jpg (3982x2048, 2.63M)

The woman of course.

They had to subvert the expectations of comic readers. The twist in the series is that Black Noir is a clone of Billy Butcher

>strong enough to take Homelander's jaw off with one right hook

Damn, Black Noir was a beast

And if a 10/10 Stacy threw herself at you you'd cheat too.

>sociopaths don't force others to do things for them with force.
low quality bait

If would suspect that she is playing with me

The idea behind this is fucking stupid. Glad they didn't go that route.

>>And if a 10/10 Stacy threw herself at you you'd cheat too.
youtube.com/watch?v=WtZxFd2vURg

>full
Found the outsider.

stop projecting you weak willed pussy.

>We share this board with people who unironically think that his wife was raped, we share this board with such brainlets that they cant even follow simple plot line
>you guys.....you are the real heroes

Attached: 15649999401950.jpg (778x638, 121K)

But why fake her death? That seems like way overkill to cheating on your spouse. What was even the point?

Is this a story that is in the comic book?

Because they dont want Homelander to know that he have a son and a family..... because you dont cross species but some time when the right genes meet...... his son is probably literal god

Butcher's wife is Doppelgänger

Wait until you meet Stormfront
If next season is the G-Men, it will happen on Season 3 I guess

>Wait until you meet Stormfront
Why? He's played by some female kike

>Stormfront
They're gonna make him a scrawny shitposing incel that gets dismembered by the Female.

So how are they going to kill homelander? If black noir isnt a homelander clone there isn't anyone strong enough... maybe his kid?

>Also, serious relationship with women, don't do it even once. Listen from me.
unironically most insightful post from this cursed website in the last century

Why do they need to kill Homelander? Why can't he just win?

they arent

homelander is a psycho but he'll play ball with society's ideals of the seven

>So how are they going to kill homelander?
Starlight.

Doctor who raised my boy Homielander in a Box.
He even admitted it

Is him not being able to see through Zinc something from the comics? If not it may be a small hint towards that being his Kryptonite.

Can we all stop for a moment and talk about important stuff?

Does Ezekiel need a rubber?

The real question is when is black noir going to fuck hughie

>implying his super cock wouldnt shoot his super sperm out her back like a shotgun blast

Reminder that Homelander was shown to be a one pump chump with Stillwell, so it was most likely Black Noir that was fucking his wife.

unless the power of mummy titties is too strong and he couldn't help himself from nutting

I too have watched Mallrats

This post is exactly what I think they're going to do with it. The kid is a clone and inserted into her womb. She probably fucked him but he is actually sterile and its just a clone that they put in her to carry.

I would never kill myself. It's the ultimate cuck move. Just kill the bitch and the catharsis it gives you will allow you to move on with your life. Hoes aint loyal