youre wrong for spamming this show

>go to tv board
>want to talk about a new tv show
>get shat on
dude crawl out of your own ass and get some fresh air

>Unironically watching TV shows
Lol loser

1. that is a transatlantic flight
2. it has 123 passengers (too small for a 747)
the only planes that can do that distance are the 737-MAX 8

Conclusion: boeing are in the wrong here letting those deathtraps go in the air

why couldn't he guide the play down?

Finished this last night. Thought it was going to be shit from the trailer but I actually really enjoyed it. There were definitely a few moments that felt like plot holes though but it was more like plot armor.
>Butcher and MM go to the NICU to get the Compound V
>The guards find them and they kill the guards
>They escape and dont ever get burned from all the cameras that just saw their faces in the hospital and instead get burned later on

Can someone make a webm of when The Deep looks left and right worried while watching Starlight confess everything at the Christian event on TV?

>has no worthwhile response

ay, nice try cupcake.

did the old ladies baby die from the bomb? also who was the father?

well that was fucking stupid
why did I expect anything else from capeshit
stop spamming this

he couldnt be bothered. He's already a hero worshipped by all and it didnt seem worth the effort

>did the old ladies baby die from the bomb?
yes also she is not old fucking hell you child
>also who was the father?
not important.

>Mommy fetish
>Not a shitskin
>Crashing planes with no survivors
>Is a big guy
>patrols the hoe once hes had his milkies
LITERALLY, UNEQUIVOCABLY and CATEGORICALLY /ourguy/

not old? shes like 64? and of course its important.

where is he going to grab the plane to do that, it would just roll up and cause a big tear killing everybody

Was it kino?

youtu.be/c_9SJ37eu3w

Attached: 20EABF33-7899-4924-85B3-30AAE554C15A.jpg (2000x1125, 179K)

Homelander's son is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

THIS MOVIE IT MAKE THE USA LOOK EVIL. A MAN WITH A USA FLAG IS BEING EVIL LIKE THAT IS MAKING THE USA LOOK EVIL! FUCK THIS SHOW. JUST BECAUSE HE IS WHITE AND BLOND AND BLUE EYE? HE IS MAKING THE USA LOOK EVIL!

>I'm surprised a woman of your age can have a child
She old

Oh fuck that’s so hot where’s that from?

Is homelander, /ourguy/?

You should see just how badly this shit went in the comics. Holy shit.

fuck, you're stupid.

I've heard the comics are more fucked up.

Actually it just shows how corporations can get away with anything as long as it looks patriotic.

>why couldn't he guide the play down?

It's more realistic. There is no point on an airplane that a single man can grab it and have it not get destroyed. The plane is lifted up by wings that have a surface area in the hundreds of meters. What part of the plane can take the entire weight of it in compressed on to 1 meter square?

They are superhuman, not gods.

The whole chapter in the comics is hysterical at just how fucked up the supes are when they actually tried to save the plane. Homelander blows out everyone's ears out just by his voice because he is fucking up so bad and can't control himself. And that's like the smallest fuck up compared to all the shit that happens after.

i havent watched the show, but does he have superhuman strength?
if so, why could he just guide the plane safely into the water? he's "the bad guy" im assuming?

understanding the character would be a good bet but like you said you haven't watched the shot and are still giving opinions for some reason

i really hoped there would be a homelander vs. butcher showdown at the end

cuz heroes suck
-garth ennis
ps that doesn't count superman please superman don't be mad at me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just because you can doesn't mean you will

Attached: tired_of_being_pajeet.jpg (640x714, 54K)

That was a worthwhile response. If you are seriously still watching tv shows you need to stop.

"I have never seen this show, and know nothing about it. However I will still question the logic behind it".

I really hope you can see why you're so dumb.

the jews

The dolphin died :(

Maybe... I dunno... Fucking shitskin terrorists for hijacking a civilian plane in the first place?

>Brainlets still trying to think if he could have saved them
it doesn't matter, he sabotaged the rescue.
Homelander could see the terrorist through the cockpit, there's no reason for him to have used the laser beams instead of rushing in and punching the guy.
Also his laser beams are pin-point accurate, this is demonstrated in Episode 1 where another hostage is saved by Homelander in a similar way, except without the extra damage.
He swept his lasers across the control panel on purpose to make it look like an accident to Maeve.
He knew from the start he was going to let that plane drop in order to pressure the military.

Attached: The.Boys.S01E01.WEBDL-720p.h264.EAC3-NTG_mpv-snapshot_02.05_01.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

is that from iron man 2

Pressure the military for what?

Butcher for not instantly killing him and his entire degenerate squad.

agreed. He shown he has his own plan since the first episode and believed it was easier to get in the military this way

GUYS I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE JUST BEEN ALERTED THAT REDDIT LIKES THIS SHOW

WE WILL NO LONGER BE DISCUSSING IT HERE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM THIS SHOW SUCKS, THANK YOU

the whole plan was for superheroes and the company to be government funded. Until then it was all privately funded with separate contracts for each superhero

He's literally God, why does he care about approval to join the army?

>dude what if justice league....BUT EVIL
>good in the first place

Military contracts means the would make way more money. Also they would get even more influence and power.

this but unironically

international jurisdiction
money forever as long as USA exists as a country

He wants to be loved you dipshit, do you fags even watch the shit you talk about or are you just on Yea Forums during the show shitposting?

Why does he need money when he can just take anything he wants?

he loves the worship

>He swept his lasers across the control panel on purpose to make it look like an accident to Maeve.
but the scene in OP didnt show that

done

In a conversation with Madelyn he expressed frustration about being able "to do so much more".
I don't think it's even the money, I think violence is all he knows and he's a legit patriot.
Remember, wearing the American flag was his idea, his speech on the beach seems to convey he really wants to just go and wreck hell on the middle east.
He basically wants to slaughter shitskins without being reviled for it.
In order to do that, he needs to play the game.

Imagine if you had the powers of a god but couldn't just go and stop wars even though you had the power to, that's his frustration.
He was raised in a lab to fight, it's all he knows and he is bottling himself up in order to retain the glory of the people's adoration.
Military approval is his endgame.

you are unironically stupid if you think he gives a shit about his country

Don't know about that guy but I go to threads first to see if I want to watch it. If the show is cucked enough I just sneed/mask post.

watch the show then, it happens before that youtube clip.

Yup you're the cliche retarded Yea Forums poster

Someone's jealous.

Attached: 1563724883969.jpg (735x884, 48K)

>muh forced meme
Now you just need to tell me you posted in /got/ and/or /twd/ and we'll be finished.

Ok bro I will

why would he do it before if she was there the whole time? And why do it then go in there like "hey lol"

Yeah I'm not going to watch an entire show to understand a scene. This is Yea Forums. You kike loving fucks figuratively kill each other to spout off the religiously memorized scenes you internalize on a daily basis. I'm giving you an opportunity to, legitimately, and you're turning it down?

Lazy? Fat? Tired? Should I throw a few sneeds in there to light a fire under your ass?

>I dont wanna watch the show
>*posts in thread anyway*

> stop disliking what I like
okay reddit

why ask and moan about a show you dont want to watch?

This show really surprised me. I was bored as fuck for most of the first episode, but it got better as it went on. This and Perpetual Grace, Ltd. are my two out of nowhere shows I've really enjoyed so far this year.

I assumed it was Homelander's kid, but I guess I was too much of a brainlet to catch on. That baby is dead as fuck, though.

>Imagine having to watch a entire show to satisfy fleeting curiosity of a brief clip you've seen
Okay you win, get fucked.

I wish people Sneeded those threads. But they didn't, since they're failures. It's okay, I'm here now.

if you dont want to watch it no problem just stop moaning. whats wrong with you

>I'm not actually here trying to promote or talk up the show, I'm just here to shit on people who haven't seen it
Well this is Yea Forums so I guess this level as autism checks out. Not the constructive or functioning type, the repulsive recluse type.

He said he couldn't because it would just destroy the plane even faster, but I assumed he was just bullshitting and didn't give a fuck about the plane in the first place.

Number of the chapter? I can't find it

>whats wrong with you

Attached: 136.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

For some gay slapstick comedy, that scene was pretty funny, I can't lie

this is the problem though. youre not here to bother with the show. youre here to ask a stupid question, argue it and look a fool.

19-22

this
Homelander doesn't seem to care about anything. He just does as he pleases

>Last episode is Homelander winning it all.
How does he do it. The only thing I think can come bite him in the ass is all the Super Serum he distributed over the world.
But even then, I don't know.

best way to beat him is antagonise him and wait for a fuck up which is then publicised to the world

He's still unstoppable though.

Not against himself.

>this is the problem though.youre not here to bother with the show. youre here to ask a stupid question, argue it and look a fool.
Like projection mixed with the no true scotsman fallacy.

Are they going to make him kill himself?

>picked up arguing from university of /pol/
thats enough for me. youre an idiot.

If you can't answer the question, it's fine dude. Just say you haven't seen the show.

Attached: 1564771578457.gif (200x200, 948K)

I won't spoil it and I recommend leaving the thread if you don't want it spoiled, but the answer is in short yes. You'll see if they actually pull it off.

yeah if he is found out to be who he really is to the public he could just embrace it and go full psychopath villain

>voluntarily stumbles into a fallacy
>other guy is an idiot

Attached: 64850889_1092536551133802_538022049134673920_n.jpg (360x480, 53K)

Alright.

eat your sprite kiddo LOL

IMDb lists the release date of the first season of The Boys as July 26, 2019, which aligns with when all the Yea Forums threads appeared. I'm currently watching the show and I'm in episode 5, however, there's something I find weird, I'm pretty sure I saw a webm of the ass head-crushing scene months ago in Yea Forums, that seems to me like a very strange choice for pre-release marketing, material, can anyone explain how I might have seen that scene month ago, was the show leaked or something like that?

>Does he have superhuman strength?
>You're stupid.
You could've just said "Yes" or "No" and answered his question with less effort. I don't know what you were trying to get with these responses.

ok now this is epic

did you even read the post they replied to

Oh that's an easy one. You were mistaken.

typical hero deconstruction where everyone is an asshole like watchmen, the creators are in the wrong for subjecting me to this garbage

>guy didn't read his post
>he should have read his

Attached: 1516080535047.gif (220x208, 1M)

The passengers for stressing them out

imagine being this spastic

Attached: 1516563505843.gif (245x230, 879K)

Can't believe these avatards are still here. Get over it dude, you lost..

Attached: youjustlost.jpg (1400x700, 122K)

to let heroes into the chain of command. did you even watch the fucking show?

>Was destroying the controls part of your plan?
>Of course!

I'm currently watching ep5 have been feeling the same way about certain scenes regarding homeland and his speech, I don't think I'm going mad but I've definitely seen some of these scenes in webm format before, you really sure it wasn't leaked?

So Handcock but more evil?

Bro we didn't know the costume design until the beginning of july.

mouse shills on suicide watch

>capeshit
>but it's on 7 layers of irony! xD
>and one of them is a nigger
Yeah, sounds fantastic. I'm gonna watch this for sure.

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2019_01_amazon-the-boys-trailer-0.jpg (900x600, 193K)

I really do feel like I've seen the Homelander character in action on Yea Forums months ago, I have not seen the Watchmen movie so I'm not mixing the 2 blonde superheroes, if I really haven't seen these scenes before (which I'm really starting to doubt) then I assume it has something to do with the somewhat generic cinematography causing my mind to play tricks on me

I really don't know what to say. We're going off empirical evidence based on the release of the show and details pertaining versus your impressions.

Attached: 087ED25F-2F79-4010-88E4-7D7ACF4A88AE.jpg (1157x1258, 180K)

>You kike loving fucks figuratively kill each other to spout off the religiously memorized scenes you internalize on a daily basis. I'm giving you an opportunity to, legitimately, and you're turning it down?
Alright mate, that's enough bollocks coming from your cunt head for one day
Get this hothead outta here

Attached: dims.jpg (1254x673, 92K)

amazon.co.uk/Flame-Shirt-Amazing-Print-Awesome/dp/B00829ADI0

Guys you do realise Homelander let the plane crash on purpose? He wasted time and destroyed the control panel. I swear my supreme intellect is too much for this board sometimes

Attached: d8l8vb0-d7f420ec-70f7-454e-aef5-7b888b726694.png (438x566, 47K)

Dude he is a superhero he wouldn't do that now would he

Except he didn't, he's just a moron. Read the comic.

kill yourself dumbass retarded fuckface and learn to read holy shit you need to be recycled

the show doesnt follow the comic at all, theyre 2 diffrent characters

>read the comic
this is an adaptation with some completely different character changes
get it through your head.

I guess you could say the plane was never home-landed

>he's just a moron
>literally successfully manipulates everyone all the time and finds out about everything

How do I download this for free

He is not a moron in the show user he is probably the smartest character on screen once he gets over his emotional problems
He wanted to speed up the process of superheros going to war, crashing the plane did that

with no survivors?

putlockers.fm/watch/7vNalKQd-the-boys-season-1.html
Here you go user, a little present to say fuck streaming services

Attached: man.png (411x408, 353K)

Homelander bc he forgot to say this

Attached: IMG_2695.jpg (1000x1133, 380K)

He literally tells Stillwell that he turned the plane situation around for them. It was a dumb mistake and people are stupid to think he planned it rather than just didn't care

He doesn't have tactile telekinesis. If he applies his force on any part of the plane, he would rip through it.

Of course he should have just flown them down to the water, and they can tread water while he gets more of them. But he also isn't interested in being heroic, and his a goal he is working towards.

>He literally tells Stillwell that he turned the plane situation around for them
yeah no way he'd lie about his actions

>Hothead
>Carl Urban
This shit writes itself

Well its possible since its shown he can control the intensity of his laser eyes but at the same time it could be its cause he didn't give two fucks about the people on the plane

Not to her

hmm.. maybe

*squeak*
*squeak*
*SQUEAAAAAKK*

Not even to impress her?

this S1 tops whole MCUverse..
fuck off mouse