Rrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhmrrrrrrruuuuurrrrrgrrrrrrrrrr*hurf*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh*WOH*rrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhmrrrrrrr...

rrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhmrrrrrrruuuuurrrrrgrrrrrrrrrr*hurf*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh*WOH*rrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhmrrrrrrruuuuurrrrrgrrrrrrrrrr*hurf*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh*WOH*rrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhmrrrrrrruuuuurrrrrgrrrrrrrrrr*hurf*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh*WOH*rrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhmrrrrrrruuuuurrrrrgrrrrrrrrrr*hurf*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh*WOH*rrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhmrrrrrrruuuuurrrrrgrrrrrrrrrr*hurf*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh*WOH*rrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhmrrrrrrruuuuurrrrrgrrrrrrrrrr*hurf*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh*WOH*

Attached: 558EB848-E0F2-4346-9904-3EB392A5E7BE.jpg (480x448, 19K)

Dogs are dirty, violent animals who serve no use. Stop adoring these disgusting creatures. Inshallah.

You fucking retard

Attached: 1563133323309.jpg (493x585, 35K)

Incredibly based

CHH!
HPH! HPH! HPH!

Attached: 1528051351433.jpg (2448x3264, 2.35M)

I'd be pissed off too if I had to be around a repulsive cat.

cringe post

>my pupper when he sees a j*nnygger

based

t. Muslim

A dog will bite your dick off.

shut your fuckin dog up or i'll cut it's god damn throat

WOOF

WOOF

WOOF

WOOF

WOOF WOOF
WOOF

WOOF

Attached: 1538424252091.jpg (400x400, 29K)

For me it's MJAMJAMJAMJAM, MMMMMMJAMJMAJMAMJAM.

I love dogs but when they do that little faggot grumble noise like they have any right to be pissed off at all I get so fucking annoyed.
Fuck you dog, I feed and shelter you and youre gonna get all aggressive because I looked at you funny?
Grow up.

Cute

This. But, of course, the humble goat was proclaimed by the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) to be so clean and halal that, indeed, it is most suitable for sexual intercourse, provided you cover its head with hijab.

based
cringe

Attached: 1552143998597.jpg (965x416, 76K)

*SQUUUOOORRRRTTLOOORRRRLLAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAA BORRRRT BORRRRT*
*BRROOMMMFPFPPPPFFFOORORRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSSQUOQUOQUOQUOQUQOUQOUSSSQUOQUSOQSUPLAPAPAPAPPAPAP SPLAT SPLAT SPLPLLLSLSLLSLSLLSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOODODOOODOOODOOODOOODODDXXXUSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK* *BORRRRRRRRRRRRRTTLOROROLFLSOOFOFSLSLSSSSFFFFORRP FORP FORPP FORP FORRRRR-RRRRR -RRRRR -RRRRPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPPPPAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
*ROWWWLOPP BORRT BUOOORRRPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNFFFFFOOOOOOORRRPPLPLFHJJHHFSBRLB BLORRRRRRRRRRRRTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
*BRAP BRAP BRAP*
*BRAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAPPPP*
ughh.... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*SPLOP SPLOP SPLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOPPPPOPOPLOLOLOLOLOLPP SPORRRROOOLORORLLLTLLTLT BRROOOOOAAAKKQUUOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPIPIPIPIPIPI* *FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST* *FSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* *wipes*
*PARRRRRRRRRP BRROOOOOPOPOOPOPOPOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*stand up*
oh... OH NO NO NO NONON ONO ONNO STOP BOI
*squats*

*inhales*
UHHHHHHH *FRRPRPFPPPRPPRFDPPPPFPFPPFPFPFP *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* FFRFRRRPRPPPPPP BRAAAAAAAMMMMMMP* *BLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRPRPPP NUUUUUUUOOOOOOORRRRRRRRTTTTTT NUORTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL* *SKWASWAKSWAKSKAWSKKSAKS* *BRAP*

UGH
Ugh... fuck... FUCK HERE COMES ANOTHER CACAAAAA
*SQUELCH BROP BRIMPF TARP NUORP BROOT LOOF QUORMPF BRAPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*licks anus*
*walks away*

perro caca

Dogs are such faggots. Dog owners love boners.

Alarmingly based

Cats are superior in every way but have toxoplasmosis, so it's a pretty risky gamble

Fuck cat loving trannies
Fuck mudshits
Fuck niggers
And most definitely fuck jannies

Attached: 1549987024638.png (588x391, 448K)

You need to establish dominance (unironically)

>cat lover
>>>/reddit/

They also have really rough tongues, so they give terrible blowjobs and they're too small to fuck

Based
Cringe

muslims see dogs useful to guard/keeo sheep in check etc, just not as pet you keep inside your house to pet or, like white women like to, let tongue your butthole and fuck it

how new

why do dogs make discord trannies seethe so much?
especially BVLL dogs

Attached: 1546567806043.jpg (960x960, 158K)

*fridge door opens*
*patpatpatpatclankclank*
WHEEEEEEEEEEEKWHEEEEKWHEEKWHEEEK
WHEKWHEKWEHEKWEHEEKWHEEKWHEEK
WHEEKbeepbepebeepebeepebep
WHEEEEEEEEKKKK
*put hand in to drop food but get too close*
*vicious vibrating and rumbling*
brrrrbrbrbrbrbrbrrrrrrbbbrrrrrrr brbbrbrbbrbbb
*runs away and immediately comes back*
beeepbeeepbeepebeepbeepebeepbeep
weeweeeweweeewekk
*nibblenibblenibblenibble*
*teeth chattering*
tctchctctctctctctctctctctctctctcttc
*drinks water*
CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG
*hay gets in nose*
POOFT
POOFT
WHWWEEEEEEEEKE
WHEEEEEEEEK
beepbeepbeep

Attached: 849430-center-3.jpg (475x475, 29K)

Only niggers and sociopaths hate dogs

Who hurt you, doggo?

I WANT ONE

Part of their purpose is the violence. Cope harder, caturday is dead.

You should get at least two. They need companions.

It's almost midnight and my neighbor's dogs won't shut the fuck up. I want to poison them

do women really do this?

Attached: orgasmic_dog.jpg (275x259, 46K)

If your dog gets aggressive towards you then it's poorly trained.