Untitled

metro.co.uk/2019/08/06/jackass-bam-margera-heads-rehab-emotional-three-hour-therapy-session-dr-phil-10524510/

Attached: eeaa62b640f146988ec7ec53c6fc4cc6_md.jpg (610x457, 38K)

calling it bam will be dead in 3 months

“My bad”

He's writing in code now

Attached: bam-margera-cc6a.png (480x589, 151K)

I'm sure that publicized emotional breakdown can lead to a successfully completed rehab under the eyes of media, yeah.

Especially when he was in rehab like 4 times already, bailed out each time.

Reminder that Dr. Phil isn't even a doctor, so this is literally just a publicity stunt.

>publicizing your JUSTing
>Dr fucking Phil

I'M BAM MARGERA AND THIS IS USING YOUR FRIEND'S DEATH AS AN EXCUSE TO SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL AND THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY!

I do believe Bam has legitimate problems, it's just that his screwed up family won't or is not able to help him.

>he should try to help himself

Yeah, like every other alcoholic junkie who can quit at any time on his own, right?

bams sons name is phoenix wolf

What will he drink/snort/imbibe/smoke/inject next?

Attached: Bam-Margera-750x450-750x450.jpg (750x450, 52K)

sounds like he's going to grow up to fuck black guys

>his screwed up family
Bam is the only one in his family who is screwed up (and Don Vito too but he's dead, F). If you watched anything Bam is in you saw how much he fucked with his parents yet they never got that mad at him or kicked him out or refused to play along. It's safer to assume Bam just doesn't want to change or accept help than it is to assume nobody, especially his parents, has offered him help and support.

little pieces of mud

He needed a strong father figure to talk some sense into him.

whatever the fuck he wants

Family should have steered him in the right direction when the fame/money started to get into his head with CKY/jackass stuff. He was a kid living big, until all the shows ended and the only thing left was substance abuse.
He might have been a lost cause from the beginning, but I can't shake the feeling that family tried to somehow gain more publicity via publicized rehabs, etc. It might just be that they tried their best, but failed.

JUST

balding, obese, junkie, manlet, how did he fuck up this bad?

Attached: 67359860_706877349739500_1418068707521270264_n.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

Years of unchecked alcohol and drug abuse, shitty eating habits, Phil's genetics.

Phil Margera is 62. He was 42 in 2000. Bam is turning 40 this year. How's that for a mindfuck?