Legion

How did this turn out so much better than 90% of X-men blockbuster budget trash?

A few character study shows this could work with almost anyone on the team and actually give some depth to the franchise

Attached: MV5BNmYxMjM5MzMtNTczZC00MGM3LTk2MTQtZmNmMTg4ZDI4ZTkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDI5NjU@._V1_.jpg (1125x1687, 651K)

Is this show as psychedelic as the posters?

yeah

Yes alot of trippy visuals and astral stuff, by season 3 he's full on hippy jesus

It has an auteur showrunner who was willing to take risks in making a product that 80% of your television audience would never watch.

catching up with my recording now...
on the shadow play now

please keep us updated

We can live though you. I binged alot but I really think I would have liked the week by week in the first season it hit pretty hard

I can't think of any show that has shown psychic warfare and strange abilities quite like this. it's definitely more casual and played loose, but it does remind me of Twin Peaks in some ways. Though even aside from the psychic power scenes, there's some surrealism to even the normal scenes. It has a vague time setting, stylized sometime between the 1960s and the modern day.

And then season two adds time travel. And three doubles down on it.

Because you're a braindead teen who prefers all style no substance pretentious tryhard shows that make you feel like you look smart.

Xavier's opening dream this episode was basically a Black Lodge scene.

capeshit can be kino, but they make it crap because that's the way to make more money.

What's the substance my friend? Name it for me to make it easy, I'm not a high IQ as you

twin peaks

They got more silly with the physics towards mid season 2, I think to counterbalance the darker tones, the spinning cup was peak

I watched it, it was great but it's been like 30 years theres new shit out too, appreciate influence.

Where's the fucking torrent!?!?
grr

I have a sinking feeling about something.

What if this isn't the X-men timeline? Maybe in this timeline David accidentally kills his father. It wasn't Faruk. It wasn't Charles abandoning his family. David kills his father. He probably kills old Faruk and seals away young Faruk into where he was found. Then David and everyone goes, or gets forced, back to the present. It's a closed time loop. This is the timeline David created. It always has been.

Attached: shadow king - x-men animated 01.jpg (600x453, 54K)

>oooOooOohhh >AAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: oooOooOohhh AAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (249x140, 5K)

Legion.S03E07.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO
Legion.S03E07.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO
Legion.S03E07.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO Legion.S03E07.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO Legion.S03E07.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO

I already downloaded the season finale two weeks ago, but a bunch of blue googly eyed monsters deleted it off my hard drive.

which X man is this show about?

>David teaming up with his father to take down both past and present Farouk
Can't fucking wait for next week lads. This season was kino

Attached: 1515445584783.jpg (600x531, 34K)

Gee, I don't know, fucking Legion perhaps?

Attached: 1564075535663.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Which one?

Attached: screencaps-02952.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Attached: screencaps-02959.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

And where is the harmony? Sweeeeet harmony?

Attached: screencaps-02964.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

for sure dude, it doesn't usually take this long

Season 1 was absolute kino and near perfect.
S2 had rather large pacing and execution problems, with that one episode of David being stuck in Syd's mind being a total waste, and David being mentally ill still, evil and everyone turning against him being rather badly executed/paced.
How does S3 compare so far?

Oh yeah. Also, musical numbers.
No. Really.

Attached: screencaps-02965.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

I just got it off Rapidmoviez, but I dunno if I can link it. Though I did get a pin on my antivirus from one of the pop up pages (even with adblock).

The cinematography on this show is fucking outstanding.

Attached: screencaps-02967.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Thanks for the tip but basically when I googled that site the torrents went up. Thanks anyway homie

Also wondering this

Watched the first ep and it was netflix-tier trash

Oh and it becomes JoJo's Bizzare Adventure at one point.
It is fitting. I remember reading years ago that one of the X-men characters in this show was actually an inspiration to Araki for the stands in JoJo.

Attached: screencaps-02999.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

I can't believe it's ending after next episode bros. I'm not ready. I'm a good viewer! I deserve love.

My love is vengeance.

Attached: screencaps-02989.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

That's actually offensive, this show is better than every piss poor Netflix capeshit combined. And one of the better TV shows I've watched in the last few years.

Neat