Attached: brian.png (1920x1080, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XgQmjYpZ!UtRQhiwmn8x7ujfSLFvNft2ayiH1n6GpbtnS_SPpi8E
youtube.com/watch?v=vgoBcYVz5R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based

mega link for the video?

mega.nz/#!XgQmjYpZ!UtRQhiwmn8x7ujfSLFvNft2ayiH1n6GpbtnS_SPpi8E

Attached: BRIAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (848x548, 174K)

Attached: 1500092937975.png (393x446, 162K)

GOD Yea Forums IT HURTS SO BAD PLEASE REPLACE ME WITH AN ITALIAN DOG FOR THE COMBINED TOTAL OF TWO HOURS

based

youtube.com/watch?v=vgoBcYVz5R8

There is a thread of this on /wsg/.

Why is this on Yea Forums too
Post sneed instead of this shit

kek

so brian died, got replaced by some weird dog and then somehow brian came back again?

Attached: 1551311102649.jpg (720x720, 76K)

can you please fucking spoil that shit?

can you please stop watching shitty shows?

Stewie didn't like having the new dog, but then he realized that before Brian died, he went forward in time to get a Christmas gift. He just so happened to be at the mall at the same time as past-Stewie, so the new dog distracted past-Stewie so that present-Stewie could go back in time and save Brian from being run over.

whta is this

Dog kill

o

Would have unironically been better if they just had peter or someone talking in front of a black screen saying "yeap the writers fucked up so we resurrected brian because this is a tv show and we can do whatever we want" and then just did surfin bird for 22 minutes

This would be too kino for FG

Old FG might have done it. I mean they had stewie say "yep its a meg episode, go ahead and change the channel"

It happened six years ago if you haven't seen or heard Brain griffin died in season 12 episode six in family guy by being ran over then replaced my vinny (another dog) for a few episodes only to have stewie go threw time and bring brain back is entirely on you now to keep it that way until you see it, spoiler rule doesn't apply to out old episode or movies