This is the best movie character in years. Brad deserves the Oscar

This is the best movie character in years. Brad deserves the Oscar.

Attached: 67427028_1332510046907099_8027674082336806541_n.jpg (1080x1164, 254K)

I bet he'll win that oscar too. Haven't seen such an effortlessly cool performance in years. He completely overshadows everyone else.

Saw it with my girlfriend. On the ride home she said she didn't understand why there were so many scenes just watching Brad Pitt drive old cars with music playing.

Chicks don't understand what's cool.

that scene were he and leo are watching fbi on tv is A-class comfy, his comments are gold
god damn it, brad truly is the best actor of our generation.

actually, it was a pretty boring movie

it's just Brad Pitt playing himself once again.

Attached: dumbass zoomer.gif (326x281, 171K)

>pleb status: filtered

>ain't quiet when Rick Dalton's got a fuckin' shotgun, that's for sure

Attached: 1506641691276.gif (400x376, 3.69M)

Just got back from this, gf suggested that we see it for some reason. Didnt even watch it, just sucked my dick and shit
Dont remember much but it really boring and aimless from what I was watching, could've easily incorporated the Manson subplot better. When it was over I was like that's it?

Attached: 1562425958992.gif (270x480, 1.32M)

he's the same character in inglorius bastards
he's not a good actor

BRAD IS A BRAINLET WHO KNOWS HES A BRAINLET AND HAD TO FIGHT HIS PRETTYBOY IMAGE FOR DECADES BUT HES PICKED UP SOME THINGS OVER THE YEARS AND TRIES TO EMULATE NOT BEING A BRAINLET

ITS QUITE AN INTERNAL STRUGGLE THE DUALITY OF MAN, YES THE OSCAR

It’s another “Brad Pitt has god-like fighting powers” film.

>the best way he can describe art is "cool"
Brainlet plebs out of the thread, please

>he's not a good actor
He's pretty good. Just he got so big that people only cast him to play himself; would you turn down millions of dollars to fart around all day?

has the age of middle-aged Pitt come?

What are the others?
In "Snatch" he's One Punch Man
In "Troy" he's the greatest warrior in ancient history
In "Fight Club" he's nothing special
In this flick, beating Bruce is supposedly in his imagination
Am I forgetting anything?

you sucked your own dick?

I'D NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE!

SUCKING DICK IS GAY THOUGH GET SOME SLUT TO DO IT

And his own shit

Leo had the better performance.

the entire movie is this person and leo casting glib asides....aa.... ho-hum.. yawwwn...

need to rewatch this, didn't liked it that much, but I must have missed something as everybody here seems pretty excited about it

I'm so lazy to go to the theater anymore, especially since they added the no singles policy. Should I go to a midnight showing tonight or wait to pirate it illegally later?

>greatest warrior in ancient history
Guess you're forgetting about Herakles and literally every other demigod. Troy was thought to be a myth until about 100 years ago, and the stories about it are probably dramatized.

"Cool" is the patrician descriptor, you absolute pleb

t. fat retard lying to other fat retards on a mongolian basket weaving forum

It was good. Jesus though, Tarantino and his love of feet

I knew some history nerd was going to get on my case for that. Thanks for the info.

People that keep saying the Bruce lee fight was his imagination must have never seen a tarantino movie before in their life

I think the only ones I haven't seen are Hateful Eight and Hollywood.

Invite a girl to go with you

pretty sure Quentin is a Bruce Lee fan since he pays homage to him and his yellow suit in Kill Bill

haha you assume I have social life good one

Holy shit. So much feet

>Leo jumps onto the hood and looks through the broken windshield
>I like that shot

Bait

I want to see it again so bad but I feel like I need to get nostalgic for it first.

>"Ooh, right in the face"