Wow the German really sucked at war

Wow the German really sucked at war

Attached: file.png (300x400, 225K)

The entire third act of this film was garbage

the best part of this movie is, while that final battle seems ridiculous, it was based on real event

>Germanlet btfo

Attached: Fury 2014.808p.BluRay.5.1.x264 . NVEE.mp4_snapshot_02.05.33.196.jpg (1918x807, 800K)

Pretty much. All the hardened vets were buying time on the eastern front. Hitler died in 44. They were buying time for the allies to get close to surrender to them instead of the Soviets.

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit and had allot of fun watching it. So I will continue with "acting" like it was a good movie. Its a war movie about about a war morphing into a war. I think the vast majority of people who watched it weren't concerned with what color the drones made when they exploded and were more concerned with just cutting loose and enjoying a fun break from reality. I think they did a decent job bringing war to cinema and Brad Pitt did a great job to the best of his abilities in the role.

Good asthetic

BAD MOVIE

Dude thats what im saying, I saw a comment saying the hate was just a circlejerk and that the movie was amazing like what?? You can like it thats fine but stop acting like its not a good movie to like or not.

From Lebuff’s weird accent, the tank taking like 6 months to get to San Fran, the Japanese guy ordering his pilots to kamikaze?? Also their explosion is blue like that’s bad for some reason? Them saying its very difficult for a nigger to find a proper chicken wing only for Tupac being able to match with KFC AND Church’s AND Popeyes. Niggers screaming out NO NIGGER when a nigger "dies" as if theyve been friends for 20 years?

It is a seriously stupid movie. 10/10.

Why did we stop using laser guns after WW2?

the western front was largely irrelevant and the German forces there consisted chiefly of unmotivated conscripts and ethnic minorities. all the real soldiers were fighting in the east so it was easy for the Americans to stomp the token German defenders with overwhelming air superiority

No doubt about it; if you watch the behind the scenes of Fury, they confirm it. Ayer was trying to make something out of nothing. He just had people running at the camera in different variations, since everything around it was CGI, the context would be determined in post when they figured out the battle. Then they realized they were shooting nonsense, so they shut production down with the second unit for a long time while Ayer filmed what he needed to, then came back after Ayer and co. had determined what they wanted for the battles. The fact Fury is interesting at all is a testament to Ayer and his inimitable skill.

Which German in particular?

So Germans really suck at war?

they started and lost twice in row, yeah

Not enough eastern front kino. The most vicious front in human history desu

germans have lost every war they have ever fought in.

did you have a brain hemorrhage in the middle of typing that?

’m no saint, I did this mistake when my kids were playing and even at work sometimes, I said something they shouldn’t have heard (stuff like Stupid me! it’s enough, kids get it’s ok to say it and all of a sudden everybody is stupid. Or stuff like Don’t mind me and they will literally not mind you). The key is not just forcing yourself to not-say those things, it’s better to treat yourself better/behave better and find another vocabulary to address yourself first. Respect yourself and the people (children included) around you and they will respect you.

Yes mind me and listen to me and nobody is stupid! Get it? Get it?!?!

Sorry for any confusion, especially when it’s so easy to encourage healthy Yea Forums dialog and have the kid “entertain” themselves (if the kid wants) or show off something new they’ve learned, something they built/created, etc. like, you don’t have to get the kid to tell a dirty joke they don’t understand (and therefore suspect everyone is really laughing at them, making fun of them) or teach them to act out undesirably.... there are so many ways to include kids with adults that isn’t damaging, and even more ways for adults to speak with adults likewise. At my 11th birthday party, an aunt brought a gift to my cousin, a cool nice truck, and his birthday would be in 3 months. I got a pair of socks. I was devastated but didn't cry or something. I am 34 now, still live at home. I have never had a birthday party again since then and my parents don’t understand why I always insist I still don’t want one.

Attached: YoFenge.jpg (1000x1435, 413K)

Based off a true story.

Attached: 1.jpg (1084x784, 289K)

>German women unable to resist big American cock
Only believable part of this movie. All women in Europe now to the BAC

Yeah, the best part was the 5-hour lunch scene in the middle.

there was an account of a KV-1 tank that held up an entire german platoon for 36 hours. They had nothing that could pen its armour and only killed it when they peperred it with incendiary AA rounds and burnded the crew alive inside