This was fucked up and better than True detective S3, I shit you not

This was fucked up and better than True detective S3, I shit you not.

Attached: 1_.jpg (600x900, 137K)

It was really good and it is TDS3.

TD1 > Sharp Objects > TD3 > TD2

It was good then them last seconds of after credits still haunts me and I watched it a week ago

I personally will stab you in the eye with a foreign object

nah, it would have been better as a 2 hour movie and thats it. fucking endless dragging

this

That's not a very high bar, user.

My wife Sophia Lillis is so cute.

Attached: 1564983215749.jpg (750x750, 433K)

I just noticed you put S3 before S2, sad. I'm pretty sure mumbles and pizza has killed TD

>It was good then them last seconds of after credits still haunts
As it should. Just like with Errol after the last episode of TDS01.

Attached: b78160af-dde7-4130-9caf-9c1dadb87565-fec9ca983ef5c6364c0423cd71cc90e3dec32cb8d4f0741ef523d333d2f2ddb (3450x2456, 3.06M)

It bumped the show up for me, haunting footage, I don't know how they got away with it. Amma deserves more recognition

>tfw my mom is like Adora

Attached: amy-adams-sharp-objects-1200x520-1024x444.jpg (1024x444, 32K)

Loved how they would have keywords pop up in the background, relating to Amy's traumatic past. It felt really realistic. You hear or see a normal word and it has so much baggage built around it but you can do nothing but ignore it, that's why it's just an easter egg in the background.

>tfw no damaged Amy Adams gf

Attached: amy_adams___the_master.webm (1280x688, 1.29M)

HOW DID SHE GET SCARS ON HER BACK?

The only problem I have and the audience should too, how the FUCK did she cut her back?

Broke my heart she was a whore in it Brah, Adora biting the baby scared me

*gives you mommy issues*

Attached: adora.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I was seriously hoping the sisters would fuck. When they almost kissed, I was diamonds.

In the book she mentions how the only place she couldn't reach was a small spot on her back.

>tfw you don't get to finger bang Amy Adams in the woods

>tfw mommy issues
>tfw functioning alcoholic
>tfw haunted by dead family members

I loved this show but I don't think I can ever watch it again.

Attached: 1446585844605.png (1000x1000, 119K)

But user the sisters did kiss, real ones at that.

Attached: irl sisters sharp objects.webm (720x405, 1.68M)

>Shows only a female can truly understand.

I totally forgot about those two, but yeah, I was talking AA and her sis. Those two are hot too.

Neither 2 or 3 were very good. I gave it to 3 because I thought it's story was more coherent that 2's.

In the book, after the big reveal Camille breaks down and begins cutting her face and her editor has her hospitalized.

That women are psychopathic?

>Brah, Adora biting the baby scared me
My mom made me sleep on the floor so I could feel the cold and not take the bed for granted. She also blames me for everything just like Adora with Camille.

Attached: sharp-objects-episode-7-1002943.jpg (590x350, 25K)

It was only days later I found out Amma killed her new friend too, she crazy

>doesn't know the difference between psycho and sociopaths.

Stop talking, stick.

I think it might be time to move out user

lel how did it take you days to figure that out?

Attached: tfw no teeth pulling gf.png (837x469, 635K)

Don't you cross from sociopath to psychopath when you start collecting teeth?

I like to imagine this is just Camille's imagination of the events.

Didn't want to believe it. Looks more like a sexual release face

No. A psychopath wouldn't make much effort to hide their crimes, to woo their victims, to hint at their crimes or to recruit accomplices.

>ywn oil her up

Attached: Eliza-Scanlen-Feet-3786968.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

>The cheerleader gf
oof

>Amma in the light, flaunting her flawless skin
>Camille in the dark, hiding and embarrassed

what did Amma mean by this?

Violet is such a cutie

Attached: MV5BNGZiNTA4OGYtY2QyNi00ZTJlLThhNmEtY2ZhNTViNjVmNDdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM3NTU2NjM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,73 (733x1000, 96K)

why did popular normie chick choose damaged possibly gay teen to defend so hard?

Attached: amma.webm (720x405, 2.32M)

Attached: 9c0.jpg (600x480, 45K)

was it gangrape?

Attached: ammaMrLacey.webm (425x234, 687K)

my gf is hotter and 18

Living in St. Louis, the scene in the first episode where Amy Adams drives by the Arch when leaving the city sparked my autism since that would take her to southern Illinois instead of the Ozarks/bootheel (I don't remember if they establish exactly where the town is supposed to be).

It's a small town girl right of passage

This. They knew they were leading us along then literally dropped it for the rest of the show. They were so flirty on the way home just to end up laying in bed then nothing ever again.

It was just Amma's way of fucking with Camille.

Still feels like they were just fucking with us instead, otherwise the issue would have come up in one form or another later. It was literally dropped cold.

>all female cast
Hard pass

But it shows bitches being bitches. Last 15 seconds will make your blood turn cold too

is that gay?

The right kind of gay

Can anyone post the dead bodies here? I really like the way they present it.

it was great. a shame we won't get more.

A 2nd season would be comfy. I wanted to see Amma get punishment

What the fuck is the show about anyway? Wanna get into it but would like a proof of concept and am too lazy to watch the pilot.

Brah, go do it, only 8 episodes. Amy Adams is a drunk with the bad childhood, the usual, also a reporter and is sent back to her hometown to investigate a gruesome death of a girl there