*fucks up everything*

*fucks up everything*

Attached: screen-shot-2013-10-17-at-10-29-12-am.png (584x397, 162K)

>could have accepted a position at Grey Matter in episode 3 or 4
>immediately gotten god-tier healthcare and benefits
>he's obviously qualified and would have risen through the ranks
but then Jessie would not have been redeemed

*fucks ted*

That's not Pinkman.

He did everything right, I miss him bros

Could've explained a better motivation. He's over it being to provide for his family by like episode 4. The rest is just "I'm the best" and it's kind of tiresome. Fun show though.

ive been binging this, 3rd time through, and almost half way through season five. i fucking love brian ive read his autobiography, great guy

Attached: 60883774_2365274013558462_7261023662818459648_n.jpg (768x960, 101K)

Jesse fucked it up when he wasnt gunna let that R-tard kids death go

Where did he go wrong, Yea Forums?

S5E11

Killing Mike like a cuck

*fucks up everything*

Attached: 1429858595096.jpg (600x455, 109K)

He'll be in Better Call Saul Season 5, cap this.

Keeping Gus from killing Jesse at the end of Season 3. If he hadn't done that, he would have kept his money and his family.

What's he up to these days?

>just had to shut his mouth for one dinner conversation, and live the rest of his life in nirvana

>fails, just because he still feels cucked.

Attached: oly26759.ss405-breakimage.jpg (490x451, 64K)

Those early seasons were so good...shame about the rest.

Season 5 when he had his chance to sell the methonal but wanted to be a stubborn fuck and kill mike instead

Season 4 > 1 = 5 > 3 > 2

Nah

5>4>2>3>1
Better Call Saul: 3>4>1>2

He was in Saving Private Ryan.
Never knew that.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-02-04h01m23s423.png (1920x1040, 1.2M)

Is Saul any good at all? I heard it was boring

Compared to Breaking Bad, it's a lot slower. But if you're okay with character development as the primary source of drama, it's awesome. I've never watched another show that makes me as surprised, amazed, and excited just by hearing the characters talk and reveal what state of mind they're in. If it's any indication, most of the contrarians on Yea Forums will tell you it's better than Breaking Bad.

I don't give half a rats asshole about shitty little Brock or Mike

>I don't give half a rats asshole about shitty little Brock
Based
>or Mike
Cringe

Better Call Saul is as good quality as Breaking Bad. It’s more of a standard crime drama without the shock scenes and catchy quotes of its predecessor but it feels like Breaking Bad. Has the same feel and attention to character. Great new characters like Howard, Kim Wexler, Chuck McGill, and the German lead foreman from last season. Plus Mike is a regular. Awesome show.

I stopped like S3 when his gf got in a car crash does it get better

I think it does get a little better from there, but the show was getting to be mega kino around that point anyway, if you really weren't compelled to keep watching I'd say don't bother.

it's almost like the writers wanted to continue their story, the story of a man with too much pride

Why did you stop? That's the second last episode of the season, how could you not finish that and want to keep going into s4?

Season 4 is incredible. On their own the Germans plot and the Jimmy License plot are incredible, and that one is twisted through with the entire Jimmy/Kim relationship that goes to another level in S4.

Oh I finished off the season I think and lost interest before S4 came out

That would’ve been humiliating for him. Mr. and Mrs. Schwartz? Hello?

It's a much slower burn than Breaking Bad, but better overall in my opinion.

surely you don't think this is how people's motivations work in real life do you? You think everyone stops working as soon as they have enough to provide for their family?

How do you think entrepreneurs, titans of industry, top athletes, criminal masterminds, etc. think? You're assuming only your own attitude and motivations are realistic.

This. Mike was a fucking asshole that got what was coming to him. I rejoiced when Walter killed him.

Well user, fundamentally what this resolves too is that the way many people express social dominance, and their own sense of personal superiority, is by treating other people like shit.

Even if it's subtle it's still there, most times it's not even subtle- and most often it occurs when people can get away with it- due to either actually having more power than another person, or as in most cases, because they're insulated from physical reciprocity from their shitty behavior due to a functioning legal system which considers insults nothing more than "name calling" and consider physical reciprocity as assault- completely ignoring that verbal attacks on social status, that go unanswered, do actually have significant repercussions- especially in a marriage where such dominance displays by other males, that go unanswered, cause a wife to completely lose respect for her husband (often adding on to the insults, mildly at first- but then with increasing boldness and ferocity); this of course eventually leading to eventual adultery and divorce (as what happened to WW).

It's literally a display of the worst tendancy of pack animals to gank up and pick on the weakest member... so they can all go around prancing and congratulating themselves on how much more powerful/better/richer/stronger/whatever they are.

Attached: 1483497977078.jpg (1264x1818, 356K)

Hmmmmmm almost like the point of the story is that he is too prideful

In past eras, the consequences of "name calling" were recognized for what they were "insults", not physical but with consequences none the less which could not be ignored, and to insult someone was to call them into action to defend their manliness and honor physically; with either a fight in a more primative soceity- or with a duel in soceities that recognized and formalized the process to make it less.... messy.

In sharp contrast, we now live in a soceity where the force of law protects people while they run their mouth and verbally assault the social currency of others while dismissing the consequences as inconsequential as a defense. To metaphorically paraphrase the whole dynamic, using WW's brother in law would be to say that he would verbally spit in his face, metaphorically, repeatedly while saying "he buddy, what's the matter, can't you take a joke?"

Attached: ISAIDDRINKIT.jpg (326x253, 31K)

It sort of encapsulates drug kingpins perfectly, or anyone for that matter.

It starts off as a humble pursuit to achieve economic dependency. Once that is achieved, it becomes less about the money and more about whatever else is driving them, such as a desire for power. And when power becomes the primary motivator, it's a lifetime mission.

>economic dependency
economic independence*

>my micropenis frustrates me
wlater white

What scene in this? Been a while since I watched