If they go down, who's going to be moving from here back into the Premier League or to another top 5 league?

If they go down, who's going to be moving from here back into the Premier League or to another top 5 league?
>Pickford to some midtable team as first choice, or to a bigger team as backup
>Richarlison, probably to a team in Serie A or La Liga
>Dominic Calvert-Lewin to some midtable team
That genuinely could be it, you know

Attached: Everton.png (1525x1561, 201.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NeilLFC2/status/1511805742709452820
twitter.com/i/spaces/1ynJOZVAMplGR
youtube.com/watch?v=cvlElYOYIYc
twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1511811358278533132
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gray will get a Premier League club
Godfrey since he's youngish
Keane since he at least used to be half decent
Allan back to Serie A
Gomes well thought of back in Spain

>Pickford
Is literally a Spurs-tier keeper and would be a perfect replacement for Lloris. Including his errors
>Richarlison
Looking towards La Liga. He’s making it into the Brazil NT and they don’t send scouts to watch games against Millwall and Barnsley
>DCL
Arseanal bound if the rumours are true and yet, beyond one standout season, brings nothing to any team who would recruit him

Honestly hard to make a case for any of them. Maybe Pickford for his England form.
Richarlison will just move somewhere easier.

Pickford, Richarlison, DCL, Godfrey, Allan, Doucoure, Gray, Holgate, Gomes, Mina, Kean

>Gray will get a Premier League club
I feel like the club would want to keep hold of him. He looks like one of their brighter sparks right now
>Godfrey since he's youngish
Bought by a recently promoted team who would then go down after one season. That’s his level right now
>Keane since he at least used to be half decent
As above.
>Allan back to Serie A
Or a La Liga struggler. He’s not going to big teams let’s be honest here.
>Gomes well thought of back in Spain
By whom? Is his agent stretching his short Barca career for all its worth? He’s joining a struggling club in La Liga. Espanyol or even Valencia (at best) is his level

is Richarlyson really a starter for Brazil? lol

Attached: 1485549446701.jpg (600x882, 61K)

Biggest collection of frauds ever.

Not anymore

Attached: RJ7HGDYKIJBYDEX6TW3H6QMOA4.jpg (1920x2308, 310.44K)

>Doucore
He’ll disappear into Europe
>Holgate
Will not attract any buyers. Whatsoever. He’s shit and is basement boy level.
>Mina
Will disappear into Europe again. Or even South America. The club would probably want him more off the wage bill than caring where he goes

He actually had a good game of all of them, two penalties were good, and I think he can go to a top team. Calvert Lewin was an absolute passenger, and will be a bench warmer for Arsenal.

>Pickford Is literally a Spurs-tier keeper
There's no need for that

He goes to his knees so often it’s almost as if it’s natural to him

>He’s making it into the Brazil NT and they don’t send scouts to watch games against Millwall and Barnsley
>Millwall
>3 points back of a playoff spot
>With Lootin' on course to be there
Yeah will see about that in a few weeks' time m8.

Pickford is the most Spursy type player who doesn’t play for Spurs. He looks imperious and commanding in a lot of games. But has mistakes in him that ultimately cost the team. He’s perfect for them

They aren’t making the playoffs. Millwall are an eternal championship team. They’ll never see the PL. Brazils NT Scouts will never set foot in The Den. Ever

The fact this guy lives rent free in argie head shows the status of the argentina nt

>

Attached: cop.jpg (1200x675, 98.21K)

Anybody on the Everton Twitter Space after the game?

100s of seething Everton fans losing their heads, it's hilarious

>He looks imperious and commanding in a lot of games

Attached: 1640042048010.gif (500x380, 189.38K)

lol if everton go down, and they're playing early fixtures in the window there's easily a chance that by some strange twist of fate a brazil NT coach could end up watching richarlison

championship level football is quite easily better than the bottom half of most leagues in europe

REFIL

Doucouré will go to Villarreal and recreate with Capoue the best CM partnership of any non top 6 club of the past five years

link?

twitter.com/NeilLFC2/status/1511805742709452820

>Everton fans in literal tears

KEK

twitter.com/i/spaces/1ynJOZVAMplGR

They're currently discussing how shit Alli is, and how Steve Cooper would be a good manager for the championship

>there's easily a chance that by some strange twist of fate a brazil NT coach could end up watching richarlison
I doubt they’d entirely be happy about that. As far as most coaches are concerned, the moment a player is in a lower league it’s automatically assumed they’re not that good. Southgate would discard Pickford in a heartbeat if this happened

>should have hired Dyche instead of Lampard
holy kek

>keane
genuinely a league 1 level player

youtube.com/watch?v=cvlElYOYIYc

twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1511811358278533132
Lampard's post-match

fucking spoiled

It unironically would’ve been a better shout than Fat Frank but it confirms how pathetic they’ve become. Even Duncan Ferguson placed in charge wouldnt do shit for them

>Even Duncan Ferguson

Talking about him like he's Pep lel

yeah lol

Liverpool will throw the game, sacrificing themselves to keep their bros in

peak sovlful kino

Steve Cooper the ex-Liverpool academy manager?

>we had James Rodriguez who's one of the top 7 players in the world

Lmao

Will they fuck, they're challenging City for the league.

>signs a player who has stopped playing football ever since the 2019 CL final
Unironically why did Moshiri/Kenwright mean by this?
Even if it was a panic buy, it's still hard for me to believe that the best player that got recommended by the scouting/recruitment team was Alli

that will make their sacrifice all the more poignant
also >96 kek wills it

ENTER

Attached: poolis.jpg (261x193, 7.2K)

>scottish one says my other team is dundee UNITED
>scousers: tell us about dundee mate i want to support them

They won't go down

user... it's over.

>Sean Dyche: "I said at half-time, I'm not sure [Everton] know how to win a game lads"
Christ lmao

Totally forgot he was at Palace

There is still time for Big Sam

Harry Wilson, Jon Flanagan and Antonee Robertson are listening in Kek

loool Sean Dyche is comedy gold

Destroying their confidence before a tough run of fixtures. The real 150 iq manager

As a Burnley fan id be happy to get Keane back. He was a top lad for us. Everton are the problem.

what exactly did they expect lampard or any manager to do, some epic heelturn with 2 months left? These situations are years in the making which a manager, which is an overrated position to begin with, often has little impact on

looks ill

>i don't want to go all xG because i think most of its a load of witchcraft
kek

Everton fans have turned their noses up at Big Sam once before

>Destroying their confidence
What confidence. This Everton team have been playing in full panic mode for the past 4 months.

Norf doesn't trust statistics

>Gray
useless bastard is showing exactly why Leicester binned him off. A flash of talent, then weeks of lazy garbage.

I think Allan at the age he's at might have one eye on going back to Brazil if they go down