Every woman who rejected me is gonna hit the wall at 25+

Attached: mfw.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/26yearsold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please don't kill people

Yeah but you were born a wall, you pitiful, autistic ruin. You were rejected for having trash genes. They may have been dumb roasties but even they could see that.

Please don't kill people

Fuckin Lit LMAO

Sorry to burst your incel bubble but I work with a woman who's almost 50 and still gets hit on regularly.

This unironically

These but only ironically

woof

If you're gonna kill people, at least live stream it

So are you

Raising a half black baby by themselves LMAO

COPE

I have gone from a 2/10 to a 7/10 in a matter of one year through better diet, skin care and fitness, by the time im 25, i will be a fine wine, whereas you and your roasties will be used up !

LMFOA

- signed, cuh

No promises

Attached: 4822749.jpg (230x219, 7K)

I love milfs. post pics

you will stay virgin at 25+

Attached: laugh.png (600x580, 360K)

>letting "consent" cockblock you
Doing it wrong.
The bonus is the less of a shit you give about what they actually want, to the point of taking it without asking, the hotter they will get for you.

fbi incoming

Good on you user, at least you didn't believe all the faggots on here telling you it's impossible to improve yourself. Keep going, we're gonna make it.

buzz, your girlfriend

how many of you honestly have asked a girl out?

Attached: sv8VRPg.jpg (750x923, 208K)

My current gf asked me out

The wall is an incel myth.

Me, we hung out twice and then I got Patrick Swayze'd ;___;

I'm 30 and I just recently asked out an 18 year old girl who has a boyfriend and she didn't say "no," but didn't accept either. I did it in a way that would give me plausible deniability.
chad and redpilled/10

Attached: Elliot-Gould_The-Long-Goodbye_jacket-front_cap_crop.jpg (800x482, 112K)

howd it go and where did it take place

lol no
instagram.com/explore/tags/26yearsold/

Attached: 55727236_477184476153653_8417313882135750800_n.jpg (1080x1109, 166K)

i have and she literally didn’t respond to it but kept talking

Maybe so, maybe some, maybe none. What they won't be doing however is paying any mind to you.

She had a good laugh at your expense later that day.

It's not healthy to hold grudges that's the sort of shit that leads to cancer

Well she's my current gf of nearly 6 months now. She asked me at work

>The wall is an incel myth.
Cope.

There's no fixing that (lack of) personality user. Whatever fake persona you conjure up, the real you will always show.

probably, honestly. not putting myself down but she was just that kind of person in retrospect
wasted a lot of time on her

thats why youre still responding

I've asked a girl out once. My gf asked me out.

Every man who I rejected is gonna shoot a crowd of people

Attached: 1544292421120.jpg (750x1000, 124K)

I asked a girl 2 weeks ago and we went out 2 times. After the first time tho I found out she had a long distance BF and I didn't know what to think. Went out again to figure out her intentions and she made it clear she wasn't interested. Why the fuck would she agree to go out in the first place?

I'm here to watch incel dreams burn.

Only have gotten asked out

>Why the fuck would she agree to go out in the first place?
Free food and something to talk about with her gal pals.

cringe

>mfw seeing those wall hitting hoes walk down the street thanking god I didn't date them

Attached: maskkino2.png (336x335, 124K)

it just gets worse. the 10% that actually stays hot just get stricter and more absurd standards while all the other girls are more or less a disaster

You have no idea on how much this shoe fits in me

It happens lad, on to the next one

on to the next one

Attached: 5C07E618-14D3-456D-BD62-622C7291DF0B.png (645x773, 18K)

Father pastor doesn't count except when it comes to you losing your virginity.

You're probably right but you'd think she'd just keep stringing me along if free food is all she wanted.

lel im 32 and most of the girls i can remember from high school look like they've already hit the wall. you won't have to wait 25+ years.

Attached: bobo bear (4).jpg (1036x919, 190K)

This post alone makes you sound like infinitely less of a pathetic dipshit than OP. I'd say there's still plenty of hope for you.

I'm actually pretty decent socially speaking I'm just not good at texting girls which I why I can't do shit on Tinder. If I had the opportunity to go out to more parties and get togethers I think I'd do ok for myself.

only been asked out and i said no haha

I have had sexual intercourse with 23 women

Attached: 1557862584649.jpg (1080x1548, 295K)

>pushes a mother and child infront of a train
You like don't you, dirty slut?
>opens fire on a crowd of people at a country music concert
DOES CHAD DO THIS FOR YOU?
>hijacks a FedEx van and drives into a crowd of people
DO YOU LOVE ME YET STACEY

OP wrote AT 25..

And out of those how many did you not pay for said (/sad) intercourse?

0 my friend! It was all for free!

Attached: 1562525161588.jpg (712x878, 77K)

>know a 30 year old incel
>wears pokemon shirts every day
>openly admitted to being a virgin without even being asked
>just looking at his face you just know that he's never came inside a woman
It'd really scare incels if they found out other people can tell that they're virgins.

But no matter how old and disgusting they get, they will always reject you because your autism is incurable and will never get better.

I'd say 75% hit it at 25
The other 25% who work out and don't booze/drug a lot will make it to 30-33 while remaining extremely fuckable.

Also, some of those women who rejected you are going to find loving husbands and make a family.

Dude a lot of girls I went with look rough as fuck and fat at 22-23 years old

Don't believe this liar! Autism is curable by eating infant brains!

every woman that rejected me hit the wall at 16

Attached: 1537038541121.gif (200x150, 2.54M)

nigger

all me

all me

this, its hilarious since im in my most aesthetic form post college while theyre all chubbsters with wrinkles and sun damage. FUKN LOL i win

If they all rejected you, does that mean you already passed that wall much earlier?

Every year more women turn 18 and they reject you too.

Depends on what kind of autism you have,
PDD-NOS means you're fucked
Aspergers means you're either normal with weird traits or a fedora-wearing retard.
Regular autism means there is no hope

>FUKN LOL i win

This is what bullied kids with awful childhoods tell themselves after finding a somewhat well paying job to bring in those beta bucks for their chewed up sandwiches.

Have sex

>another thread of dudes with office jobs and fat gf's telling incels how pathetic they are while sitting in the work toilet cubicle

lol

>only ask out girls who show obvious interest
>still get rejected or ghosted every time
maybe I should do the opposite like costanza

Attached: 1498083200896.jpg (882x624, 122K)

Every girl I ever asked out rejected me or dumped me after 1-3 dates, but girls with their same levels of looks have asked me out. I can't tell if I'm good looking or average but it's all very confusing.

But in keeping with the larp I'm an incel how do i get a gf bros

this looooooooooooool

they are all ugly dating 4/10 used up women raising jamals child

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. Just came back from the gym

I have but generally i don't do that shit anymore. Back in the early 2010's this shit was still easy, now you've got metoo and stuck up purist zoomers/feminist harpies everywhere

I'm in it for the long game

nigger