Star Wars Rise of Skywalker

All this stuff is taken from makingstarwars.net which leaked TFA and bits of TLJ. All of these were bits and pieces put together and I think it's closer to the film we get.
>One year after THE LAST JEDI.
>The First Order has conquered most of the galaxy.
>Kylo Ren is still torn between the dark side and the light and still harbors feelings for Rey.
>Hux has been replaced by Allegiant General Pryde (Richard E. Grant) and has been leaking information to the Resistance in hopes that they kill Kylo and allow him to retake control.
>The Knights of Ren return from an expedition to the Unknown Regions to inform Kylo about a secret arsenal of superweapons built by Palpatine.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren begin searching for the Wayfinder, a device required to locate the arsenal.
>The Resistance learns about this and deploys Rey, Finn, Poe, Chewbacca, BB-8, C-3P0 and R2-D2 to retrieve the Wayfinder first.
>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander answering directly to Leia and stays behind to coordinate them from the base.
>The Wayfinder’s coordinates are in C-3P0’s old memory unit in an abandoned Imperial blockade in a jungle world, where the heroes befriend the warrior Jannah (Naomie Ackie) and her people.
>After retrieving it, the heroes to a decommissioned droid factory in a snow world to unlock it, where they are ambushed by the First Order and rescued by bounty hunter Zorii Bliss (Keri Russell) and her droid D-0.
>During the battle, the memory unit of a combat droid is uploaded into C-3P0, causing him to develop an aggressive personality and take Chewie’s bowcaster for himself.
>Meanwhile, Kylo meets an oracle who directs him to the Wayfinder’s location in a desert world. Rey and her friends also learn about it from C-3P0’s memories.

Attached: swcc-packaging-reveal-tall.jpg (1536x864, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpTIm4lf-Uw
boards.4channel.org/tv/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rey and Kylo meet and fight in the desert world, while the Knights of Ren battle Finn, Poe, Chewie and the droids.
>Rey and Kylo still share a Force bond, which causes them to experience “Force flashes” of past events as they fight.
>Kylo and the Knights of Ren retrieve the Wayfinder and return to the ruins of the Death Star in the jungle world to unlock the arsenal’s location.
>The Resistance follows him, but are ambushed by the First Order and nearly defeated before a local alien, Klaud, helps them escape.
>Finn recruits Jannah and her people as reinforcements to battle the First Order, while Rey confronts Kylo.
>Rey and Kylo learn that the Wayfinder actually contains Palpatine’s spirit. The Knights of Ren are loyal to him and manipulated Kylo into freeing him.
>Palpatine possesses one of the knights (Matt Smith) and announces his plan to seize control of the First Order and use the arsenal to subjugate the galaxy. He also reveals that he was behind Snoke.
>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts and encourage Kylo to accept the light. Kylo then join forces with Rey to stop Palpatine.
>Rey and Kylo defeat Palpatine, but he then possesses Kylo. He urges Rey to kill him, and she reluctantly does. Palpatine is unable to possess Rey and is destroyed for the last time.
>The First Order is defeated and Palpatine’s arsenal is destroyed.
>Rey mourns Kylo and Luke's force ghost appears, he ressurects him.
>The film is rumoured to end with a sunset.
>So about Lando, he doesn't do much, he's just there with the heroes. Knights of Ren also have lots of scene where they are just there.
>The final battle will take place on the jungle planet, the Sith Fleet will be there to fight.
>The death star remains will make the final battle epic and Rey and Kylo will use force flash fights against Palpatine.

Kino

Star wars is fucking saved bros
Based JJ and Disney™
FUCK Lucas

Attached: 4236382.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

So who are Rey and Finn's parents ?

Do Rey and Finn fight the Knights of Ren?

who else is force sensitive besides Rey and Kylo?

Sounds like shit

Nobody

Yeah, but separate

Nobody else

Sith

Attached: 38085648-9647-47EB-B6AF-A6D308E59350.gif (500x160, 1019K)

>One year after THE LAST JEDI.

Starting off terribly, there should have been more time between the last movie, especially if the First order already controls most of the galaxy.

>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander answering directly to Leia

Both characters should never be mentioned again, or at least let us know that Leia is already dead.

> the memory unit of a combat droid is uploaded into C-3P0, causing him to develop an aggressive personality

Will possibly make me cringe, and its possibly they will make him like HK-47 from KOTOR.

>which causes them to experience “Force flashes” of past events as they fight.

More reliance on nostalgia to give these movies more meaning.

>Wayfinder actually contains Palpatine’s spirit

Shit, they tried doing their own thing away from the EU but now they're pretty much copying it. Along with all the bad things.

>Palpatine possesses one of the knights

Why didn't he do this before? Also what is gonna stop Yoda from showing up and fighting him as ghosts? Also why the fuck are we doing this in star wars?

>Luke Skywalker and Han Solo appear as Force ghosts

Why would Han Solo appear as a force ghost? what the fuck?!

>Rey and Kylo defeat Palpatine, but he then possesses Kylo.

More taking stuff from the EU.

>Palpatine is unable to possess Rey

Why? what does she have that is more special than Kylo? Why the fuck can't they see how much of a Mary Sue they made her?

>Rey mourns Kylo and Luke's force ghost appears, he ressurects him.

stop.

>So about Lando, he doesn't do much, he's just there with the heroes.

I can't understand why nu-Star Wars treated lando's character like shit. You'd think they would've given him a bigger role since he is black.

>The final battle will take place on the jungle planet, the Sith Fleet will be there to fight.

I'm sure all of them will be irrelevant.

I'm glad its over at least and we can finally move on.

Attached: 1555267931877.png (540x304, 122K)

>Rose is now a high-ranking Resistance commander answering directly to Leia and stays behind to coordinate them from the base.
She earned a commendation for letting everyone die so she could get blacked.

If no one else is force sensitive besides Rey and Kylo Ren. So the Knights of Ren are not Force Sensitive and if Sidious takes over one of them does that not make them force sensitive also?

imagine caring about Star Wars in 2019. Lol

So the Knights of Ren are not Force sensitive ?

I wounder how much money they are going to lose because of 9. I dont think JJ can save star wars at this point they had no direction from the start

so who are Rey and Finn's parents ?

Nobody

They are but don't use the force, only Palpatine uses it

Kino

star wars has always been about the characters and an arc. Who cares about rey, finn, poe? I mean you didnt even mention chunky Asian once.

What hardships did the heroes have to overcome? What bonds did they form by saving each others asses? Why keep brining back assets from the OT? They had their turn its time to do something new.

What good is having force ghosts that can resurrect people? Would of been helpful if Quigon rezed anikins mom. Would of been helpful if yoda or obiwan rezed some jedis. The ENTIRE point of a force ghost is to pass on wisdom and offer concealing not light trees on fire and possess random dudes.

I mean hell darth sidious mentions that he killed his master. Wouldnt it make more sense that his master darth plagueis never died an instead was the one who was behind everything? What good is there for pulling a surprise last minute villain for the last hour of the movie? He wont get any character development besides im evil remember me. None of the other characters get any development and they are throwing another one into the ensemble just because shes black and woman.

I want to care i deeply do but there is nothing to go on here. I watched lost and the ending was one of the biggest let downs in Yea Forums history. JJ can write mystery boxes but he cant see them through to a satisfying conclusion.

***counseling not concealing

Sith?

kys

Cringe

>I watched lost and the ending was one of the biggest let downs in Yea Forums history. JJ can write mystery boxes but he cant see them through to a satisfying conclusion.
for the 1,000th time JJ Abrams had no involvement in the LOST finale. He was barely involved in the show beyond the pilot episode.

Some guys from /toy/ got acess to promotional art and figures of pic related, they noticed that they are shorter and have narrow shoulders in comparison to any other trooper. People are saying that this confirms they as Rey's clones and that she is another "chosen one" made by Sheev. It's dumb so it must be true.

Attached: Shit Trooper.jpg (689x686, 26K)

Was this a rumour?

aren't you gonna tell me to have sex?

Yes, when pic related was "leaked"

Attached: star-wars-9-poster.png (990x1455, 1.66M)

Honestly, this would be fucking amazing. Not the Chosen One bit, but the clone of someone random fighting against all her other clones bit.

Reproduce

>Palpatine made the Sith troopers
>they look like First Order troopers
What did they mean by this?

who the fuck cares

>han force ghost

user I shouldn't have to tell you this, but you need the force to train to become a force ghost

>star wars has always been about the characters and an arc

It still is. It's about Kylo and the Skywalker family drama and his relationship with Rey.

Finn and Poe aren't important.

Tell that to Disney

I'm telling that to you. Disney has gone this long following that one simple rule, I'm not going to assume they break it now because some rando on Yea Forums claims they do, with no source

actually correct on every point you make. but the "trilogy" is already so fucked at this point story wise that it doesn't even matter. just get this one over with and call it a day

Fake and gay.
ok it's dumb enough that at least a good portion will be real.
But Han Solo won't be a force ghost, and ghost Luke won't be casting rez on anyone.

FUCK OFF KENNEDY

>Yet anther mucguffin plot
How does JJ do it?

>posting this shit every single day
i never called anybody a shill until this very moment

Well it sounded like shit but I can’t argue with those digits

This

beat it (((Hwood nigger))), Star Wars is dead and (((you))) killed it

Attached: 1538049279267.jpg (308x308, 26K)

>Harrison Ford coming back, even for a cameo
Fake

Makingstarwars.net aint random retard. They have beem legit for yrs. Keep up and stop posting moron

>Star Wars RISE OF SKYWALKER
>Nothing related to the skywalkers is ever adressed or brought up

ok

Attached: danyelpug.gif (390x220, 1.84M)

>Palpatine possesses one of the knights
>Why didn't he do this before? Also what is gonna stop Yoda from showing up and fighting him as ghosts? Also why the fuck are we doing this in star wars?
RiP my sides

Kylo is a skywalker. Probably the new Jedi will be called Skywalkers.

>all of this turns out to be true
What will be the reactions? Will Yea Forums implode? But more important, will Yea Forums get btfo again?

It’s gonna be hilarious watching the shills defend this.

What do you mean? Its a new movie, of course there will be threads about it daily

Fucking awesome, I'm starving for more Rise of skywalker news and this is great

Explain

Cool

>Matt Smith
>Playing an intimidating character
Either OP is full of shit or whoever does the casting choices is possibly retarded

Attached: 1544065269158.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>tfw 42 years of storytelling come to a closure
Kino

Matt Smith said that he isnt in the film but disney media outlets sau he is Who tells the truth? Is this another JJ Khan situation?

Kino film

It's a Khan situation. He's 100% in the movie.

>Force ghost Luke XD
>Luke gets cucked again
FUCKING GARBAGE

Matt Smith larping as Sheev while being dubbed by Mcdiarmid. I can't wait.

Attached: now spin.jpg (872x872, 137K)

>RISE of Skywalker
>fans expect Luke to literally rise from the dead
>He's just a shitty force ghost
Jesus fucking christ

Even his role in Terminator doesnt help him trying to be scary
He is a far from scary as possible
>youtube.com/watch?v=LpTIm4lf-Uw

Attached: 1482577334583.gif (320x287, 982K)

Wait, Ian is în The film and he does dubs?

Isn't that little alien force sensitive

nobody knows for sure how much Mcdiarmid is actually in, but if the leaks are true and he possesses Matt Smith it seems probably they'll use his voice

it'd be kind of weird to just have Matt Smith using his own voice and expecting the audience to just feel like it's really Palpatine
a dub-over seems likely

or maybe we'll see Palpatine as a ghost and that's where Ian comes in, who knows

unclear
all she ever said is "i'm no jedi, but I do know the force"

The leaks says that when Smith is possessed by Sheev he wears a cloak and start talking with Mcdiarmid voice. Also Ian was in that live they made to announce the trailer, his laugh is in the the end of the trailer. It's sad because I know Disney will fuck up Sheev.

I know a lot of us stopped caring about Star Wars since TLJ was such a shit-show, but does anyone else find it difficult to give a shit about force ghost stuff?
Even the idea of Luke as a force ghost does nothing for me, and I grew up idolizing Luke Skywalker like a big dork. If they can come back and monkey with shit like Yoda does in TLJ, why aren't they doing that more often? Why didn't ghost-Yoda appear and have lightning come zap Snoke in TFA? Or prior to TFA?

I realize it's already too much effort investing thought into this, but I feel like similar to introducing relativistic weapons in TLJ that they are bringing in shit that makes no sense. Which again is a retarded sentence since it's a space fantasy movie series for children.

I don't watch Disney shit, so I don't care

They got a great leak for TFA, but were pretty shit during TLJ. I think that they are probably mostly on the money here, but there is some guess work going on.

>does anyone else find it difficult to give a shit about force ghost stuff?
Yes, because in this contexto force ghosts are basically a poor flashback/holocrom. Is not like Luke has ascended as a master, it's just a excuse to shove him and a bunch of old characters in the movie to try to appeal to older fans. It's just lame.

Rian said that he put a lot of fake stuff in The company so if it gets leaked only a little real stuff will get out

I bet he wasted more time leaking fake shit than directing that pile of a shit he dares to call a movie

And his fake shit is better than his movie

Nope, on the wrong trail, Of course, how can you believe me? I guess you really can't I used to put up pictures of Oscar Screeners, but then I'd just be accused of having stolen them, When I put them then with a piece of paper, time-stamped fuckers say it's either shopped or whatever,
But I've worked on several cape-shit movie, then on star stars. NDA means I can't say a fuck work, but I CAN say you fuckers are nowhere near close...

Weak pasta

Yeah well I am the ghost of Walt Disney and I say OP is 100% on the money

Kys

i'm a ghost i'm already dead

Why the fuck didn't obi wan revive anakin at the end if return of the jedi

>the memory unit of a combat droid is uploaded into C-3P0, causing him to develop an aggressive personality and take Chewie’s bowcaster for himself.
this is probably the only time I'll ever say this, but I would be interested to hear what Anthony Daniels thinks about this

I don't even feel like reading spoilers for this shite.
I might torrent the Mandalorian show, but otherwise anything related to the mouse is dead to me.

wow that sounds terrible

which means it's probably legit

Kylo vs Rey on the desert planet is always the tip off that the post is fake. The teaser shows her jumping on to/over his ship, not cutting it. They're definitely working together at that point.

All bullshit.

One of the defining points of this is that Han Solo is a ghost. They have the mechanics of that outlined already, Han can't do it or have it done to him. Also Palpatine can't exist according to the canon. If he appears it'll be as a Holocron recording/flashback/time travel because canon is hard on Sith no longer existing in the universe in any form at all. It's how the prophecy was fulfilled.

About to get btfo this december, The story groups said that they can ignore the Canon if they have to and want to. Han is described to be more of a vision/halucination created by Luke and Palpatine? Hahahahahaha, Kennedy said they thought of bringing him back to life since TFA.

They aren't working together, he can't kill her because he loves her.

why is there a cylon in star wars?
I didn't watch 'the force unleashed' nor did I play the 2nd game. Did they really genderswap the bald lad though?

You're obviously just making shit up

what?

Pretty much this.

I actually think it's more romantic than them working together. More Romeo+Juliet angsty if the stakes are higher. Also did you see Rey's face as she's waiting for him? She's very emotional to be seeing him again, but then goes to put on her mask to pretend they are "enemies". I bet the only good thing about IX is going to be Kylo and their scenes as usual. It's the only thing I look forward to.

The weirdest thing to me about the trailer was how obviously in your face romantic it was, yet no one is talking about it. Even Reylos seem to have missed the memo and defaulted to the "they are obviously working together" theory.

They dedicated an entire minute of the trailer to Rey breathing heavily and getting emotional over seeing Kylo again, yet it went over everyone's heads. Sometimes I feel like the only person in this fandom with a brain. Thought I do think a lot of Reylos have lobotomized themselves because they're so used to being abused by antis that instead of actually enjoying what is the real stuff going on, they are just constantly thinking of ways to placate/fight off antis. Hence the "they are working together" theory.

I mean, that paired with the interviews immediately getting into Reylo-centric stuff afterwards. How much more fucking obvious can they get that they are marketing the "star-crossed lovers" aspect of Reylo hard.

>haha Kylo shirtless, tell me about his lightsaber teehee
>their facebook status is complicated
>their bond does develop, and gets even deeper than previously though etc.
>more shirtless kylo talk

It has never been like this, but Reylos and antis are too busy flinging shit at each other to see what's actually going on. Makes me glad I never got heavily involved in this retarded fandom.

why is there a cylon in star wars?
I didn't watch 'the force unleashed' nor did I play the 2nd game. Did they really genderswap the bald lad though?

>Even Reylos
you're one of them faggot

>I didn't watch 'the force unleashed' nor did I play the 2nd game. Did they really genderswap the bald lad though?
Still not understanding what you're asking here

The Force Unleased 1 and 2 were video games that had a character named Starkiller who was Vader's secret apprentice, but those were made years before the Disney takeover and were never canon at all

Why do you think they genderswapped him, or that he has any relevance to anything being talked about in this thread?

because the movie that came out last year literally has the same title?

The Force Awakens was the movie

The Force Unleashed was the games

not the same title

and it came out in fucking 2015 not last year

Attached: 1533602236350.png (2447x1837, 365K)

I do ship Reylo, but I don't associate myself with the fandom because a lot of them are braindead SJW or performative idiots.

She looks like she's about to cry here for a second. I can't imagine hyperventilating over a guy I haven't see for a year. Rey really is a virgin who has it bad for Kylo.

Attached: tfwgothbf.webm (1024x576, 909K)

anyway the sexual tension between these two is obviously going to be turnt UP to 11 in TROS. Can't wait.

Attached: episodeixspoiler.gif (488x237, 456K)

Reylo discrimination on this board has to stop!

Attached: maxresdefault 1.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

he just mad because he knows /rlg/ is coming back full force in December

She ran to him to get dicked with obvious make-up. I think i's pretty safe to say she's a desperate oneitis virgin.

Attached: IMG_20190731_020140.jpg (1080x724, 158K)

Does this finally include the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker as a sea monster Rey must defeat to learn of her true past?

Or is the Palpatine the new sea monster?

Pls, leaker, let me know asap

Will femcel Rey finally get the Chadgoth dick in IX?

Attached: fixed.jpg (978x1024, 142K)

When will Finnwhales learn?

Attached: Dcct8rCVwAAGDPX.jpg (644x803, 66K)

>Rian showing up to get booty blasted

wtf is an anti?

rey appeals to the femcel, feminist, 50+ aging cat-lady audience, which is more likely to spend shekels on stupid shit. they know exactly what they are doing, even if short-term profits are down, it doesn't matter. they love fucking with our minds. just stop caring about this shit.

Attached: 1563942968687.jpg (372x600, 113K)

anti-Reylo

A lot of them are virtue-signalling SJW who hate Kylo because they think he's a nazi and say it's "rayciss" to ship Rey with anyone but Finn or just angry incels who don't like "icky romance" and think Kylo is too much of a romance-novel "pussy" and want Rey to kill him, or pathetic beta niceguys who also want her to kill him so she can get with their fat ugly self-insert instead.

No one cares about Rey. Even Reylos are mainly in it for Kylo. It's more akin to Twilight fans. A lot of which are not 50+ aging cat-ladies. Most Reylo fans are see are women in their 20's actually and a lot of them have husbands or boyfriends.

Is there anything funnier than Finnfags? Boyega is cringe but he expected to be a cool hero in Nu-Wars. Can't wait for him to lose it and spill everything once it ends. Will be kino.

Attached: Birthing hips.jpg (493x863, 15K)

tl;dr Reylo is based and only pisses of the worst kind of people.

It's already been confirmed by JJ and Kevin Smith that the last act takes place on a "mindblowing" set and simply describing it would spoil it.

Next time don't forget about actual confirmed leaks when you're writing your fanfiction

Who cares?

Reminder that Kevin Smith actually liked pic related. Fuck that guy. He hasn't even seen it himself and anything would blow his mind.

Attached: 1513357466348.png (632x502, 11K)

Unlikely unfortunately.

Attached: D7nRtesWkAAvyzt.jpg large.jpg (1553x779, 139K)

So glad she's thin again. What a qt.

Attached: 1453568150824.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Why is EVERY new Star Wars some stupid fetch quest? It's clearly because there's no point to any of the new shit and there's no actual story to tell, so just like video games you get bullshit filler which is almost always a fetch quest.

It will be off-screened but implied.

>Leia: "Rey, why are you limping? This is the final battle, you should be on your A-game!"
>*cue Kylo looking like a smug shit and Rey changing the subject*
>Rose softly saying "nice" in the bg while Finn looks cucked and disapproving as usual

>Rose having any lines
Yea no.

She's better than Poe and Finn put together, stay salty.

Asian detected. She's shit and I'm glad she's out. Furthermore, the wrong sister died.

Attached: AWWWSMELLYFARTYES.jpg (1000x1056, 169K)

I would have preffered it of the actresses were switched. I don't even like Rose that much, but she's far better than either Poe or Finn and unironically the only people so offended by her are PoeFinn cuck fans so they can choke and stay mad.

>waaah why didn't I get my BROVENTURE with Pee and Finncel?

As if anyone wanted to see that irrelevant garbage.

She also pisses off FinnReywhales, so she's extra based off that alone.

Her love speech is the worst thing that's ever happened in SW.

I think only Rian can be blamed for Rose. She could have been fine is she didn't look and act as frumpy.

>>One year after THE LAST JEDI.
>
>Starting off terribly, there should have been more time between the last movie, especially if the First order already controls most of the galaxy.

they adapted to resistance tactics and hyperspeed rammed every core planet, forcing the rest to capitulate

>He wont get any character development besides im evil remember me.
I believe that's exactly what they want to deflate arguments why Snoke was a bad character.
>But you clapped for Palpatine and he had no development or motivation in TROS!

Still better than anything Poe or Finn ever did or ever will do. Unless they die. That would be based and free up some screentime for actually relevant characters like the Skywalker family.

I thought it was obvious she was foreshadowing Reylo, so it's actually pretty good.

Attached: 1516070535730.jpg (540x540, 91K)

I've been saying "Rey is an opposite sex Palpatine clone whom her adoptive boozer parents found inside a crashed Star Destroyer or thereabouts on Jakku" since TLJ and that "endless Reys" scene. Was the only sense I could make out of that vision. Seems like I was close.

I was in that thread.
Jesus fucking Christ it's been almost three fucking years since that.

>Ep 1
There's some political fuckery going and we need to get to the bottom of it. Go to Naboo and investigate. Then, we need parts to fix the ship, PODRACEMOTHERFUCKERS! Then Big battle.
>Ep 2
Anakin's getting sassy and kinda hot. Political fuckery continues. Investigate this shit. WTF? CLONES! Oh fuck, this cold war just got hot.
>Ep 3
Anakin's kind of a big deal now. Bad dreams, mate. Political fuckery into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE. Fuck, the Sith Lord was right here? Better kill some younglings and get Robocop'ed.
>Ep 4
Shit sucks. Get the plans to this old dude so he can help. Farmboi to the rescue! Oh shit, SPACE BATTLES! Laser duels! Time to blow up the Death Star!
>Ep 5
GTFO Hoth. Oh shit, we're separated. Go to Yoda and learn how to kick ass. Cloud City bitches! Luke's a pussy for not listening to his Jedi master.
>Ep 6
Rescue Han. A Princess of Tatooine, nigga! Briefing time. New Death Star? Better go to Northern Cali and blow up the shields. SPACE BATTLE! FINAL DUEL! Light side triumphs over the Dark Side. Teddy Bear party on the moon!
>Ep 7
Shit sucks on NotTatooine. Totally not Nausica ripoff being cute. Time to fetch the secret map pieces to find some grumpy hobo. Kylo's a bitch and Rey always wins. Han's dead...for some reason. Oh shit! Found the hobo.
>Ep 3.5 Rogue One
Better fetch those Death Star plans we talked about 40 years ago...
>Ep 8
Let's just pretend that like half the shit in Ep 7 didn't happen. Also let's pretend the bad guys actually won. Chase! In space? Go fetch some crypto pussy. Hobo Luke's an asshole? No way...Crypto pussies an asshole? No way...Time to fight the big bad! aaand he's dead. Oh, the movies not over? The trilogy isn't over? Kylo loses again because fuck you.
>Ep 3.2 Solo
Go fetch the fuel which literally never existed before but is apparently the key to all of this shit. Oh, and also watch some sassy black girl with an afro start the Rebellion.

Attached: LukeTheDrinker.gif (450x252, 1.13M)

>A solid turd is so much better than diarrhea

stay mad

You're the one who's mad about your shit character being the most hated character in nuwars.

Who the hell is Sheev?

Attached: 1519482973134.jpg (1024x932, 211K)

Reylos should be executed

Most people here hate you tumblr holes because you tried to establish a permanent shipping general

I don't really care about Rose, but she pisses off retards like you so she's good for something kek

Based Reylos should be executed poster

Attached: 1544380265627.jpg (545x560, 19K)

see you in December

Attached: 1514016253385.png (846x878, 853K)

>reddit spacing
>sucking jj cock
Kill yourself shill

Poe and Finn will never be popular or relevant, as it should be.

Well, the last one was "mindblowing"ly fucking atrocious, so this statement could still be true.

Couldn't care less about those losers.

There was no fixing the faggot shit that was tfa.

Nobody gives a shit about any of the new characters, except Kylo.

Yeah, they are worse than Rose. Unironically.

Kill yourself you digusting pig fuck hole

Yeah and if Rose hadn't given her retarded love speech, Finn would be dead. And that would be a good thing. I think even Boyega would agree.

Attached: D3-bwBfWkAMYVNa.jpg (1189x842, 134K)

This.

Attached: 1515199774087.png (681x509, 225K)

Yeah you'll be btfo again. Mods are only interested in protecting tranny threads.

Based Rian

Gyno goblin was a mistake, i bet you're really looking forward to that weak faggot losing again.

Yeah. He's the only one I care about and everyone agrees. I have no reason to be mad.

Attached: 311446551af522bb4a40f935dd3bb843.gif (270x322, 1.27M)

Yeah, but then they would try and pin his death on Kylo somehow and use that to try and shit on Reylo, so she did good. Actually it would be funnier if his death was Kylo's fault but no one cared anyway.

Finn and Poe should both die offscreen during the timeskip.

Based Gyno goblin was a mistake poster

Attached: 1523152123065.gif (250x280, 288K)

>they're going to BTFO the sole remaining Skywalker
Only if they're incredibly fucking stupid. Which I can't discount anymore.

Why is he so attractive?

Attached: tumblr_prk7mhyb0F1uht7feo1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

No one would. Not even dick hungry Rey.

Attached: wobzw.jpg (600x450, 61K)

so sneed?

C H A D
H
A
D

They already btfo the only ones who counted.

Kill yourself hole

That they did.
For no reason.

>eah well I am the ghost of Walt Disney and I say OP is 100% on the money
I'll make you a deal-- how much are bitcoins now> $6k? $7k? I'll be you...100 bit coin, as many as can afford, many as yu are willing to do, mortag your house if you'd like. Give me an email...let me ge tthe email service they use of the podcase "hoax of the 20th centurry).
The day the movie comes out for comericlal rease, I'll upload a copy of the script, with a picture of it with today's paper and anything else you want. As I've said, you're completely sure I'm lying, right> So, it's free money for you, right? In fact, I trust the guys who do podcast of "hoax of the the 20th century," I trust "ramzpaul," ...not sure about Jf, they'll probably want a 3% commission or so.
Will also send you pictures of mysef in jorrdan and pics with various people in costume, but i have to check with y lawyer to rad the NDA again to see when the ban on photos expires. Noe as I said again, I'll do...what can you reasonably afford, 10 bitcoins? 15 bitcoins? You yell me...

t. seething manlet

Attached: IMG_20190702_182016.jpg (906x706, 150K)

A work of art!

Attached: D6n_vY_UYAA5k-D.jpg (1067x711, 127K)

So fuck anyone who still cared after tfa.

>there should have been more time between the last movie
Being fair, why? Who exactly is going to stop the First Order rolling up on Coruscant with a single Star Destroyer and saying a polite 'hello, and by the way fucking surrender'?

It's one of THE biggest failings of the nuWars relaunch in my eyes, that they basically made the Empire the 'good' guys by the default of the entire fucking civilised galaxy falling to anarchy and system-states, because the corruption and none-Imperial rich fucks all remained, and there was no longer a Republic. Whatever was destroyed in TFA was clearly small and barely in existence on a galactic scale. The Rebels 'won' and plunged the galaxy into social and societal anarchy, where an Inner Rim planet a stones throw from the Core like Jakku can have what are practically slaves unchallenged.

God's gift.

Attached: IMG_20190805_154319.jpg (1080x1336, 282K)

Ben Chewbacca Naberrie Amidala Organa Skywalker Solo>your old and busted dead faves

Attached: 1517740586120.jpg (915x1031, 127K)

Are you some kind of complete retard?

yes, the letter.grammar is shit since i'm having kemo for cancer right now and the fucking letters dance all over the page, nut I'm not an insane person........or, all the better if you think I am an insane person, the more money you'll put in escrow w, a 3rd party to hold (obviously i'll do same) and the more I'll get from you...

>Not "hello there"

Attached: Rian Johnson.jpg (842x632, 121K)

I hope you fucking die soon

Greek God!

Attached: DvCXxkTWsAA3E9S.jpg (1200x1182, 63K)

>kind of complete retard?
offer is open to you too bud. Fund some reputable part we can both trust to hold money is escrow until Dec 21st. If I'm lying, the money is all your own, as much as you are willing to put up. If you are serious, I'll put up an encrypted email now..

Attached: film-screeners.png (1108x1478, 2.67M)

rot in hell you cancer ridden fuck

hi i missed the thread but i'll gamble with you
remind me what im betting on
lets do this, pussy

No WAY he said that, gays are protected nowadays

Tell me if Luke comes back. Please.
Thank you based cancer user

Kill yourself cancer fag

Attached: IMG_20190702_121535.jpg (716x769, 71K)

Why do you capitalise words in the middle of the sentence zoomer tourist?

>I hope you fucking die soon
isn't that lovely. Well, then why not take the chance? Unfortunately for you, it's in remission. I'm more than willing to put my money where my mouth is. Are you? Of course not..

What does that seal notice on Logan say?
>genuinely curious about high end legalese is all

>Kill yourself cancer fag
You know, life is a funny thing. YTh e things you actively wish on others who were seemingly in a bad situation tend to come back to hit your own famiy. Watch out.

To add emphasis

>Tell me if Luke comes back. Please.
if Ii had an axtual gun to my head, could not speak a word a word re: anything to do with star wars, past and present until dec 21st.

Dont worry user. I'm sure those cancer cells will start matatstisizing again soon enough.

I don't know why this website doesn't have simple editors for italicizing, too busy making sure people can post large trap porn files I guess.

It would sorta make sense with her dark side vision scene and the multiple Reys in front of the mirror.

Cut from marble.

Attached: IMG_20190702_123054.jpg (992x1073, 173K)

IT was Phone autocorrect, sorry sir

You're a worthkess fuck and i hope your disgusting cunt of a mother gets cancer

The Force itself breathed life into him.

Attached: D_9qvUmWkAYafLm.jpg (650x447, 43K)

You're sick

I dont know why you dont go back

Lovesick

Attached: D8A7soqUIAAgHl7.jpg (1029x1023, 42K)

Because it's fucking dead.

Let's discuss how Driver has the ideal amount of muscle tone without looking roided. Truly the perfect male spcimen.

Attached: IMG_20190702_124902.jpg (1080x715, 194K)

Okay, NOW I remember why I started avoiding SW threads; thanks for the reminder.

literal natural perfection

Attached: 1520908639048.gif (540x269, 2.44M)

Bye.

Attached: Sheev laugh.gif (480x262, 2.92M)

Good riddance.

Attached: 1521757272865.gif (500x220, 1.54M)

someone got the link to the rey manchild disney park video?

Attached: 1520863720002.gif (600x280, 3.13M)

I can't believe this scene even happened. A rando taking a saber and going against a trained force user. Fucking bullshit.

The radio tower leak will be the real one.

ARMM FUCKING ARRMMMFMMMRMR

Attached: D5PfvzAXoAE8-Fj.jpg (540x620, 42K)

>want to make bad ass soldier clones
>clone a woman
Is sheeve retarded or super woke?

Nu wars isnt star wars you fucking faggot

Or maybe they are trying to be considerate to manlets.

Attached: sw tranny.jpg (1364x2048, 229K)

I LOVE ARM

Attached: 1515011404103.jpg (540x492, 132K)

Imagine being thirsty enough to make this collage.

Attached: alec guinness.jpg (430x430, 42K)

I SAVED THEM ALL!

AND MADE NONE!

Attached: 1562030465898.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Calm down edgy boy

I've seen worse, trust me. Driver stan twitter is way too fucking horny.

Attached: 1555031424378.jpg (1269x850, 186K)

>another star wars ix thread
Why?

he cute

Genuinely some of the craziest people I've seen online, with the stalking and general bullshit. And I've been on chans since 2005 so that's saying something.

Attached: D-UjY-IXsAI-fD-.jpg (1148x1200, 97K)

Disney nigger shills

Why not? There's daily off-topic threads so why not one about an actual movie?

Shill

I wish.

Kys Disneyshills
How much do they pay you?

Fucking great film

I agree. Better than the originals, that's for sure!

>Disneybot jumping the gun

Why am I not surprised?

The prequels stay shit faggot no matter what

Kino film bros

Stop spamming this fake ass shit.

Are you so insane that you have to have a thread up 24/7?

This is the first thread I see about this, proof for your claim?

Just like Sloth Anakin amirite?

Rian Johnson made it up and leaked it man do I wish it was legit, still much better than TLJ

boards.4channel.org/tv/archive
ctrl + f "skywalker", there are like 5 threads over the last couple of days, all the almost identical wording.

Cool

They are adopted twins separated at birth

>would of

Nice trips. The Rise of Skywalker to defeat Endgame in the box office confirmed.

Both Endgame and Avatar btfo by the real king of the box office, Star Wars?

Kino forever

Cool movie

Amazing

He can pay them 20% less. Sheev has a nose for business.

Thats sexist

2 billion easy

>>Rey mourns Kylo and Luke's force ghost appears, he ressurects him.

I actually hope this happens. As a parricide, literary convention demands that Kylo dies. By having him die and resurrected, his sins are essentially washed away and the Skywalker bloodline can still continue.

Attached: F7C27622-B19E-4134-9649-FA60A2EADA9B.jpg (720x533, 22K)

Finn and Poe both had arcs in TLJ. Something that Rey didn't have -because of awful writing-. At least the other two had clear arcs, even if one was stupid and the other was the same he had in TFA

What

>the first order had conquered most of the galaxy
Always. Like fucking clockwork.

How

You get btfo in every single fucking movie. How do you have manpower or resources to not only continuously sustain a war effort but without fail, “almost win” and reach that state of, “almost winning” by getting shrekt by the protagonists the moment you start?

Oh, and how fucking unpopular does the rebel cause have to be for them to always be teetering on destruction?