Holy shit fuck this movie

2hour25minutes of nothing

Attached: boring.jpg (700x1000, 121K)

Is it just a gook jogging for 2.5 hours with shitty instagram filters?

The last half yes, except for the last 10 minutes. I love me some Korea kino, but I don't get what is all the praise about this sorry excuse of a """thriller"""

Attached: 1560360107317.jpg (720x720, 90K)

>called burning
>whole movie is slow burn

based

It was all shilling

had to stop watching halfway. What an utter dissappointment

I was thinking about the same after an hour, but I was naive enough that maybe it will pick up or something interesting will happen... Oh welp, atleast saw some titties.

zoom zoom zoom....

great performance by Steven Yeun but that's about it, everyone saw the ending a mile away

MOM I WATCHED A MOVIE THAT WASNT SUPERHERO BASED. UT WAS BAD

Gooks can be cucks too: The Movie

How could I ever argue with such thought provoking and nuanced arguments.

Boomers cannot form a single coherent thought other than "young people bad"

>smile, and wink sometimes
Truly a master in his arts

>jerks off in front of window

Attached: 1549413900511.jpg (400x400, 11K)

This movie makes a lot more sense if you're somewhat knowledgeable about South Korean history.

I thought it was kinda meh when I first viewed it, looked up what other critics had to say about and dwelt a little into SK history and it put the movie in a whole other light.

Attached: 1560114763165.png (286x310, 196K)

Was the rich guy supposed to be a superior Northern gook breed than the beta south gook?

This is a thriller? I thought it’s some romance bullshit

theres no point in arguing with someone who didn't like the film. either you did or you didn't. your reasons all seem to be 'nothing happend'... what am i gonna argue that SOMETHING happend?
was a fucking long complex movie, things happend! lmao

so you aren’t gonna defend a film you enjoyed using analysis and a well-rounded opinion on a film discussion board?

Attached: 46C34A15-5B6C-47ED-BEAA-E37E9EE77E95.jpg (1200x707, 163K)

Such as this one?

Attached: oldsoy.jpg (757x311, 48K)

The OP didn't so this thread was shit from the beginning

Fair enough lol

Let me try my dudes
>Horrible main character who is dumb and unintresting, literally does nothing! Says he is a writer, doesn't write shit
>Girl was cute, but weird and non-sensical as fuck
>Rich guy is super nice, mysterious, but there is like 2-3 little clues that he might be a killer, omg the non-existent suspense throughout the movie is killing me
But most of all, the film has no meaning, or should I say "great hunger"

Did the main actress get implants halfway through the shoot? I swear they looked like double in size from the sex scene to her dancing in the sunset.

why did the guy steal the cat?

You could have chosen to be open-minded and learn something about a movie, yet the first thing you do is look for evidence that supports your current view, literally confirmation bias.

You are the very definition of a low IQ retard that wil never grow or change.

Attached: 1560617152908.jpg (152x206, 8K)

watched the trailer, is this an NTR movie?

filtered

Go on youtube, type "Burning (2018) Explained".

Those types of videos were meant for plebs like you.

Yeah, you tell im George

>Lee Chang dong
>Ah in too
>Jong seo Jun
Why do chinls do this

More like THE DULLING

I like this movie :) You guys are entitled to your opinions though!

>>Horrible main character who is dumb and unintresting, literally does nothing! Says he is a writer, doesn't write shit
>>Girl was cute, but weird and non-sensical as fuck
>>Rich guy is super nice, mysterious, but there is like 2-3 little clues that he might be a killer, omg the non-existent suspense throughout the movie is killing me

Is this supposed to be criticism of the film? It reads more like a synopsis. Reminds me of middle school when we were forced to do book reviews and there was always one dumb kid that wrote a synopsis instead of a review and got an F, you are that stupid kid now.

It was my favorite movie of 2018.

>people thinking he was killer
The guy helped people who wanted a fresh start, like changing identity etc.