Are there any good docus on alt-right incel culture?

are there any good docus on alt-right incel culture?

Attached: Graham.jpg (1440x960, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07fvhmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
use google next time retard.

Attached: f5c7d724db13fb1f1dcc10e58b9c7e54.png (722x588, 112K)

>only "alt-righties" are incels
There are plenty of leftist para/quadriplegics.

Every time I've been to a right wing protest the leftists and antifa were a literal freakshow.

yeah that's always odd to see

the true redpill is that a cartoon network character is that a cartoon network character doesnt have to do with that microscopic body and the best designs in the world is not for you

Breaking Hate on MSNBC, not ironically.

>alt-right incel
that never happens. usually incels are hardcore white knights

I know a Nazi who's ended up fucking at least three neon-haired leftists he's met at protests. He's not even very good looking.

post pic

>doc about incels made by a woman
Like clockwork.

>usually incels are hardcore white knights
Exactly. The type who buy Gamergirl Bath Water & end up in hospital from chugging it.

sure thats him

Attached: Screenshot_20170721-231451.png (1080x1920, 1.46M)

Attached: 1558071701616.png (366x440, 281K)

We've all heard the argument that men don't go on in life, so they shouldn't spend their time looking for a loved one - and that's true, but it's a pretty simplistic view. That's not to say we've always had to be perfect in that regard, though; one of the first societies that developed romantic love was the ancient Sumerians, who ruled as a single tribe for millions of years. After an extensive war, the queen returned to her family, who settled down and gave birth to a son, who bore a grandson and a daughter, who also bore a grandson. When the king's wife died in childbirth, all three sons and all three daughters took over, leavingt heir wives and children to follow their father.

No, they're all bisexual and/or in polyamorous relationships. Muh Christian values alt righters are the only ones not getting any

>Nazi

>in polyamorous relationships
>aka "she gets to fuck whoever she wants while I pay for everything"
Volcel is far superior to that fucking garbage.

thanks for actually contributing to this dying forum

The New Radicals iirc

That BBC incel documentary

There’s a website that has all the info you’ll ever need on incels: Yea Forums.org.

You get 10 million dollars and your choice of director to make a Yea Forums documentory, who do you choose Yea Forums?

Attached: 1456607557041.jpg (495x495, 34K)

Refn

>a cartoon network character is that a cartoon network character
At last I finally see

Uwe Boll.

Post some catfish man.

I fuck off to Belize and blow it all on blow and underage hookers, just like a real hollywood producer.

300 by bro Synder.

this docu was made way before the whole alt right movement became what it is, also it's really just an incel documentary. No mention of alt right or anything. Retard

also here, you need some proxy shit to get by if you're not from bongistan
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07fvhmw

Louis Therouxs docs on neonazis and autism

Herzog