When will there be an adaptation of the actual comic?

When will there be an adaptation of the actual comic?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Brazil is on the case

Attached: somebody please for the love of god stop me.png (489x396, 388K)

Maybe a series that'll get canceled after one or two seasons, if that.

Imagine the being the faggot that has to spam this kind of garbage for 0.01 cents per post.

The jannies are jealous.

Ralph Fiennes as The Mask.

I'm surprised I've never seen anyone mention The Mask actually crossed over with Batman and the Joker at one point.

Pretty kino Harley Quinn, other than that it's just okay.

Attached: 588703.jpg (600x925, 144K)

guys my poop won't flush down the toilet. i've tried to flush 4 or 5 times and it just sits there. i own a plunger but i don't want to get poopy smears on it. tell me what i should do.

Attached: 1535553591382.png (656x755, 39K)

Use the plunger. After you flush, put bleach in the toilet and swish the plunger around in it, this will disinfect it.
Dumb frogposter.

ignore this guy he just wants you to get shit on your plunger. just leave it in the toilet for a few hours, piss on it when you need to, and then try flushing again later.

How strong is the mask, which hero/villian does he equal?

ok i really don't want to get poop on the plunger so i'll try to just wait it out. if it doens't work i guess i'll just bite the bullet and do it. unless you think it would be better to smash it up with chopsticks? thanks, fren.

Attached: 1544800050928.jpg (653x523, 124K)

S N E E D
N
E
E
D

Attached: E67DF789-35B5-44AA-B941-006F083334EA.png (640x480, 275K)

You been to add ammonia too

Pour in 1 part bleach and 1 part ammonia. That’ll break the poop down and you’ll be able to flush it. Will disinfect the toilet bowl too, while you’re at it.

bugs bunny

the carrey film was good but yeah, its nothing like the comics.

i'd love to see that crossover, maybe throw lobo in there as well

Don’t do this, he’s trying to trick you into making crystals in your toilet, which will make it even harder to flush.

reality warping
object manipulation
invisible

fish the turd out of the toilet then eat it, then plunge the toilet, you can always poop it back out later

>zoomer searching for unfunny Son of the Mask memes accidentally discovers The Mask was an edgelord grimdark antihero comic book in the cringey 1990s and is now spamming threads about it in a gay attempt to force a new meme

No, brainlet, you need copper to make crystals, that’s why they say to add in a few pennies. This’ll just clean the toilet and dissolve the poop.

don't do this, fyi

the hacker known as Yea Forums strikes again. this time, trying to poison an innocent user. is white supremacy the reason? i can't say for sure. when will they SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1561841539491.png (386x287, 227K)