This show is the best fucking thing I've seen on tv in years

This show is the best fucking thing I've seen on tv in years.

Give this guy an Oscar.

And fuck Becca the cheating whore.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-18-at-7.36.05-AM.png (1102x702, 577K)

Uhh, I think you meant to post this on r/superheroes or whatever. You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo.

>Give this guy an Oscar.
I haven't even see the show, but I can definitely say it's not an Oscar-worthy performance. Also, it would be an Emmy, not an Oscar

Get fucked, little boy and respect your elders.

Jesus, can nobody here take a joke anymore?

He gave an amazing performance.

Basedlander stole the show.

He now owns it. I don't know how they're going to handle the fact that everybody is now rooting for the "bad guy" and none of the heroes.

This desu

Actually really good season

Also, yeah. Fuck Becka, hope she fucking burns in hell. God damned whore

>dude give this guy who makes (((Amazon))) millions of dollars more money!

He needs to murder that cheating whore, rape Butcher, chain him and have him as a maid raising his child! Sexual slave Butcher raising that whore's supe, in full women clothes!

>I haven't even see the show
>I can definitely say it's not an Oscar-worthy performance.
Peak autism right here.

Are there any good deals on Amazon Prime right now? Been wanting to watch this show for a long time.

I was hoping there would be more plotting and planning, trying to figure out how to kill supers. Working out how to kill Translucent was great. I want to see more of that. They should kill Queen Maev next, or whatever the fuck her name is.

No, we need more female superheroes, the older the better

what tropes is this character subverting?

Attached: 4hja4a20bde31.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Is this actually good or is Yea Forums memeing again?

Watch the first episode and form your own opinion you stupid fucking sheep. Do you ask Yea Forums if you can go outside too?

I like this character so much. I know it's unrealistic but I would like to encounter a nice girl

dude I know it's capeshit but at least try to be somewhat realistic

No but he asks when to poop

>episode 5
Show's pretty good otherwise.

Attached: 1555265432477.png (532x557, 46K)

are people being paid to spam this show here

>"trans rights"
now that's going too far

Attached: the-boys-season-1-episode-5-starlight.jpg (1920x816, 87K)

Anthony Starr in #TheBoys looks like a blonde Bradley Cooper and sounds like Chris Pine.

Phenomenal performance though. The whole plane scene is chilling.

>Do you ask Yea Forums if you can go outside too?
Why yes,I do,how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.png (947x1200, 520K)

Are you for real with that hash tag? Could you be a more obvious shill? How much does Jeff Bezos pay you to suck his dick this hard?

amazon or whoever the fuck really shills this show too hard. it's getting obvious.

Attached: 1554110575791.png (250x202, 8K)

all signs point to yes.

>tfw traumatic memories come up after scene with Becca at the finale

Besides homelander the series is pretty dull...you spend 60 mins waiting for a grossout scene

do you plebs actually enjoy capeshit or is this shilling?

Yea Forums has been nonstop obsessed with capeshit for over a decade. I really don't understand why people suddenly think this is shilling.

That makes two of us

Sorry champ, this ain't capeshit lmao. Probably a bit too advanced for you.

and they are not even disgusting and looks so fuckign fake.

>This show is the best fucking thing I've seen on tv in years.

le not great not terrible man was better

I love the boys and I especially liked the comic but it's ultimately a 6/10. Maybe that's because I've seen the premise before

Attached: d1e3f445b3151217cc5b8dda0bccfc01.jpg (1025x709, 283K)

Completely agree, this show caught me by surprise, and yes it was mostly Homelanders performance that did it. His portrayal of Homelander is amazing. His performance is phenomenal and there is something about his face that just gets the best out of his character. It is passionate and completely apathetic at the same time. Just greatly portrayed.