All these threads on the boys and no one mentions Mesmer. Has no one recognised him?

All these threads on the boys and no one mentions Mesmer. Has no one recognised him?

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-205821_Google.jpg (877x1446, 456K)

dead....people.....

imagine an existence where your head grew around your face.

kek

He went downhill in every way possible after A.I

Attached: a-i-intelligence-artificielle-photo-steven-spielberg-haley-joel-osment-1015267.jpg (1510x1000, 260K)

He was raped by Spielberg and Jews

Ayy

it was spacey on the set of pay it forward.

also I really liked him in the show, just enough redeemable with a touch of fucking loser.
>you can read minds and when you embrace your kid they think nothing of you

He got butchered

His face when he read butcher

This dude honestly looked no taller than 5'2

Attached: The.Boys.1-7-5.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Butcher's motivation in the show made no sense. In the comic he witnessed the birth of the rape baby and his wife's bloody death and had to finish the baby before it lasered him.
Here he's just a cuck.

Anyone else notice Tara Reid at the book signing?

screenshot?

Not into comics but that sounds better. That would turn anyone into a cold cunt.

yeah

On phone atm. Fucking sure its her.

It is her.

The threads are being made by shills who've been told to make threads about Homelander since the show is apparently about him now and "based" Urban for some reason

Wtf happened to her anyway? Drink/drugs/anorexia?

Funny if it's true. People on here are most likely not paying Amazon to watch anything.

omg so nineties

haley joel's life must be comfy as fuck having a stable income forever just from appearing in one movie years ago

he's great in futureman as well as silicon valley

took me awhile to figure out he was reading his mind there

yeah, i didnt understand why butcher doesnt know his wife is alive or not if she was dead this entire time

I literally, unironically only know him as the guy who does Sora's voice in Kingdom Hearts.

she disappeared shortly after meeting homelander. he thinks he had something to do with it, but still believes she could be alive hence the sequence of him arguing with her sister and destroying the tombstone

Are you 11?

I can confirm, it's definitely her.

Attached: The.Boys.1-6-2.tara.reid.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I'm 23. I'm not American so that might explain why I don't know him from anything else

>Please! My wife has a daughter!

Jesus Christ Favreau, It's just a grilled cheese.

No ones at her table. I bet that hurt to film lol.

>just from appearing in one movie years ago
He was offered the role of Harry Potter and said, "Shouldn't you cast an actual kid from England?"

I think that was the point. How even washed up has-been supes steal the limelight from other stars.

Lol, he did? He lost millions

Spielberg offered him the role. Rowling told Spielberg to fuck off and cast a Brit. That's why Spielberg quit and Gabriel Thomson tested for the role.

Rowling is actually pretty based. Few would stand up to the jew

>I KNOW NOW WITHOUT A DOUBT; KINGDOM HEARTS IS LI---

Attached: buh8mqbE1t0t91ao1_1280.jpg (1280x852, 322K)

Romantic Dinner

Attached: MV5BNzg3MzQ4NDE1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDg1MTE0._V1_.jpg (400x274, 18K)

His face looks like he's always one step further away then he is

Attached: homelander1.gif (300x300, 1.48M)

They enjoyed working with Haley way too much

Attached: 500_F_149357662_eiZRWPOJ7LM9fEmT1bWENGcUV7boDbri.jpg (500x346, 73K)

He looked a shit ton different from when he was in Tusk. Not sure what the fuck happened to him, but he looks like the cohost of Home Improvement.

So all skinny ex child actors are drug addicts and the fat ones got diddled?

What are the chances he didn't do anything to him

Attached: d0e7e20ec5cdcb9b3664670062d975f1--kevin-spacey-kevin-oleary.jpg (236x409, 14K)

I'm not one to say that the Boys is some sort of sacred writing that should never be changed in an adaptation but Butcher is never supposed to be seen as a good person, just a man with a completely justifiable motivation to be a monster fighting against literal manchildren who have never had to face consequences for their power. It's just a shame what they did to him since I do love Karl Urban and think he was a decent choice for the character (though he isn't the brick shit house that butcher is supposed to be)

Interesting. It looks like he's gonna get cucked in future episodes though.

get out of here, go watch your youtubers

More than likely he's going to be revealed as this big bad which tbf isn't that far off from the comics but he acknowledged it and as stated had a completely justifiable reason to do what he did

I slow clapped. Watching this ep now actually. Paused to take a shit

Ya. That was kino.

>when you're the same height as the little girl playing your daughter

lmao what kind of nigger pays for amazon

We pay Amazon for free 1 day shipping. The Boys is gravy on top.

Someone post Billy Zane as Billy Zane

The sing they play at the end of the last episode is Sleepwalker. I think it's just going to be mind fuckery. Butcher's wife is dead, but the baby is alive. He's just getting his mind messed up by some telekinetic supe.

How tall is he anyway? Or short, I should say...

>casted as a has-been at a lame convention
How did he pull off this performance?

The song*

Billy zane also

It makes sense now

>HJO and Billy Zane at the same convention
Are Kingdom Hearts fanboys writing this shit?

>HJO and Billy Zane sitting next to eachother
It put a smile on my face

Attached: 1556075686335.jpg (1024x573, 114K)