When do they start saying it?

When do they start saying it?

Attached: images.png (715x429, 1.28K)

Bold of you to assume they haven't started.

They never stopped.

Lads ...

Attached: 1648855321383.png (4496x4328, 456.15K)

Unbelizable

we will never stop saying it.

WE STILL BELIEVE.....

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT

Attached: DEC20-Slovakia-v-England-Euro-2016-Group-B.jpg (615x410, 63.84K)

I support the Land of the Rising Bong user.

Attached: a8Ez6DZ_460s.jpg (460x460, 50.77K)

Really hope Scotland gets through to this and ruins it with a nil all draw

i dont know if the rest of the world is familiar with the shadock logic if you have only one chance on a million, fail 999 999 times as fast as possible to succeed

They never stopped. Days go by, Harry Maguire scores an own goal, Jordan Pickford misses another ball due to his weak arms, Kalvin Phillips wastes another year of his life on Leeds, Harry Kane wastes another year of his life on Tottenham, Jack Grealish fucks another black girl, but none of this matters because le good ol English boys play for le badge. That's cool, Pulisic will score another hat trick in the champion's league today. Guess we have to show them what a real soccer player looks like.

Attached: E40JMaOVEAIcRBX.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 74.79K)

WE STILL BELIZE...

Where in England can I go to see lions?

>on tottenham
>on Leeds
brown hands typed this post

Based

Attached: 2122.jpg (1200x1200, 138.73K)

WEMBERLEE WEMBERLEE

IT'S

Attached: 1625696183181.png (624x653, 805.77K)

>you know Gary, I think I've wasted my entire career playing for this shit club, and I think there's nothing I can do about it since my brother's a twat agent. United signed Ronaldo for half a billion until he's 42, City want Haaland, and Liverpool are owned by Americans that won't pay Salah who's twice the footballer I am. I think I'm fucked!

>Also yeah Boris Johnson is satan incarnate

Attached: neville kane_0.png (501x329, 249.81K)

Wembley Stadium
South Way
London
HA9 0WS

>blah blah

Attached: 1648840333885.png (454x520, 50.08K)

Lads

COMING

Attached: 1649007436284.jpg (208x242, 9.54K)

ROME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

if we beat Germany again and Italy in the Nations League in the summer, we'll be dancing in the streets with inflatable World Cups for the following 4 months until the tournament begins, and thereafter when we actually win it.

Attached: E5oiACTX0Aos23R.jpg (1080x1080, 214.38K)

Attached: England_national_football_team_logo_%282004-2009%29.png (250x250, 51.05K)

>the seething mutt has sniffed out the england thread yet again

>i-it was just b-banter, we never actually believed heh
bong flags in 8 months

yup, every time
>ackshually it's all in jest, it's just our unique thing, we never actually mean it ;^)

KEK

they think they are funny but it's like that arrogant retard that doens't know he's a retard and think he's actually funny and not that people are entertained by his retardedness

ITS COMING HOME

it's coming home lol

so it's coming back to back to france? I could believe that. Ngubus are too strong, whitebros...

Rather than being an autistic sperg incapable of the subtitles of humour and always taking things literally?

this time it really is though
it's finally coming home lads

couldn't be me

>tf
Fraid so Jurgen but its part of your charm

to all the smelly foreigners and obese burgers in here: youre only lying to yourselves
ITS COMING HOME

Hes german, what do you expect? Autism is in their dna

EVERYONE SEEMS TO KNOW THE SCORE

We never stop
It's coming home
Eternally

And then what happened to him?

forrens always say this and have no idea that they're getting wound up by something that really shouldn't affect them at all
the phrase literally lives rent free in your heads. Croatia players and Italy players exploding in an orgasm of cocksureness because they got so upset at a fucking song lyric. Absolutely tinpot top KEK. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SMELLY JFS AND YOU TAKE IT SO PERSONALLY!

He got btfo, cried, and continued to be paid handsomely by the same english footballing industry that has looked after him from being a young man
Don't bite the hand etc etc

based

Attached: citizen kane.jpg (650x785, 32.53K)

got blinded by english fans lasers and cheated out of a well earned final (insanely blatant sterlel dive)

england=disgusting

basé

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>constantly shit up Yea Forums with dumb it's le coming homerino reddit memes, often posted in a offensive and arrogant matter
>xdDDD it has nothing to do with you!

yeah....it's not an english forum, boris. Gtfo

Cope, seethe, and sneed

sneedlate, mohamad

it's never coming home

you don't have to read them
ps it's coming home, now and for every subsequent tournament

The irony of a german flag calling a british one "mohammed" is hilarious

then we should make a containment board for english sport fans (maybe Yea Forums-autistic sports), because I sure as fuck see them when I enter MY Yea Forums

Your seethe is delicious

my philosophy is we're going to be made fun of regardless, so why not be bullish and obnoxious while I still can

>sorry ranjeed, I thought you were from pakistan

see you in 8 months when you will lose and flee Yea Forums like the RATS you are

because this literally started the moment you began to shit up Yea Forums constantly

p.s. I am OP, and I lik- I love england. I just don't like english posters here

I thought this kraut was memeing but hes genuinely furious fucking kek

Mehmet the turk desperatly calling people pakis

>yes i do get uncontrollably furious when i encounter bong shitposting on Yea Forums
based kraut

Attached: giga.jpg (640x640, 36.72K)

we won't flee, we'll just start posting about how Emma has won three grand slams already