The Champions League semifinals are going to be three English teams plus Bayern. Something needs fixing

The Champions League semifinals are going to be three English teams plus Bayern. Something needs fixing.

Attached: 7B0B38EC-1E4D-4CDF-9273-6816B9B9F4A8.jpg (1000x1000, 77.55K)

Yes, it should be 4 English teams. Why are United so pathetic?

Were you crying when it was Bayern, Real and Barca every semi with Atletico thereabouts as well

>English teams
kek

it was better indeed, who give a fuck about games we already see every week ends? only pathetic jingoistic dumb anglos find that nice

Not our fault the best teams are all English. Get good

So you see Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City play each other every week but you didn't see Real, Barca, Atletico every week back then, is that right

>English
ah. foreign owned, non english managers, 90% of the goals are scored by foreigners. this is what you chose to flatter your shit english ego?

american owned teams with foreigners players*

>screeches in Ligue 1 Uber Eats rage

Please get better at football.

trying to get our 3rd WC desu

customers

It doesn't matter, English clubs were successful before money and after money. French clubs have never had a single bit of success in the history of the sport, PSG spent 400m on 2 players and are still worse than about 5 PL clubs.

not sure about bayern. i fear those fucking villareals

>french teams winning the CL
kek

stop making me cringe, it's so obvious you're trying to feel better about yourself on an anonymous cartoon imageboard and it's laughable nigel.

ironic

English teams have destroyed the soul of football and brought in kneeling and lots of other globohomo shit. Fuck the eternal Anglo and their dirty scum owners

I only make threads to trigger twain

Combined CL + EL trophies by country

Netherlands - 10
Portugal - 6
Russia - 2
Sweden - 2
Turkey - 1
Romania - 1
Scotland - 1
Belgium - 1
France - 1

I hope it happens. benfica and real can’t reach the semis. Wouldn’t mind a pep or bayern choke though

lexy b, is it you?

>customers arent even hiding it anymore
I always wonder how a racist hole like Bongland manages to suck so much arab dick

I don't remember all these seethe when Madrid, Barca and Atleti were the three semi-finalists. Is Yea Forums just ABE?

our league has more CLs than your leagues combined

ABE and also full of zoomers. The CL semis were 75% English for 3 seasons straight back in the mid to late 2000s

Thanks for uh proving my point? I dont even know anymore whats bait and whats real with you schizos

Yes, all those Arab clubs that won the CL.

Yeah everyone else needs to get good

Are you African ?

Hopefully you can stop cringing like a teenage girl for a second and tell me why the Netherlands has 10x the amount of European trophies as France with 25% of their population.

you're a schizo

True financial fair play and english cucks should invest in their sons instead of investing on african kids (africans training)

really not an argument the french should be using since psg is the biggest merc team on the planet and your NT is full of nugbus.

just calling people a schizo isn't going to make your obvious hypocrisy go away pierre.

also
>mfw cuckron literally begged mbappe to stay at psg over the phone

Attached: 5434096981_74977b365e_b.jpg (1024x683, 109.84K)

there's no hypocrisy, you've been found out already, you're a schizo feeling the need to pat yourself on the back. cringe.

I mean, I've made two posts in this thread and all you've done is call me a schizo for pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of a French user stating that England uses mercenaries. I'm not saying it's not true, because it is. But France does the exact same thing at both a national level and a club level (but is less succesful in the latter).

The fact that you need to call me a schizo shows you have no recourse. You know I'm right so you resort to ad hominen attacks to try and descredit me instead of my argument. Please have some integrity, you're reflecting poorly on your countrymen.

@119128795

Attached: 1642277954782.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

the difference is that these teams aren't bankrolled by foreign war criminals

I accept your concession.

you have the most boring league in western europe, i wouldn't exactly turn to it for an example.

I don't care as long as Pulisic wins another champions league.

>119128876
well done completely ignoring my point, imbecile

i'm not the guy you were intially replying to, just pointing out that in a thread full of criticism of the financial model of the epl, the problems present in other leagues of different models as well. it's relevant.

Cordial reminder that Nottingham is more relevant to European football than the entirety of France

>119128944
le robin hood!

Yes, other leagues have to face entirely different problems. But in this case we are talking about the CL (literally what OP's post is about) and the obvious advantage teams like Chelsea and City have over other teams.

not in gam how many wc or euro ?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 34.27K)

>Yes, other leagues have to face entirely different problems.
So admitting this, and admitting that other leagues have had dominance in the CL in the past, what exactly is your point?

Do you just disagree with foreign owned clubs, or have you developed it further? What would be the perfect model for club football? How would it address the problems you've highlighted in the epl and the problems I have in other leagues?

>barcelona literally had qatar on its shirts for years
>real madrid removed the christian cross from their badge to sell shirts to arabs

city sure but genuinely what advantage do liverpool or chelsea have over other teams? They had a rich investor bump them to the top of the EPL but their turnover and spending is significantly less than the top spanish teams, bayern and psg

it's exactly you fault. You're a bunch of soulless customers, all of you.
>Get good
You mean getting rid of the 50+1 and sell out the bundes too? Seriously kill yourself for even proposing this.
>hurr durr, we sold our league to a bunch of american investors and some oil-oligarchs who consider the club a product and the fans as customers and now we expect the others to do the same.
pathetic. Bein a satellite-state of the us-empire fits you well.

sovl

Attached: E49FBE53-6069-4900-85B2-64FB6271952B.png (1200x788, 120.28K)

Why do you constantly try moving the goalposts? Is it because you know I'm right?Must be.
And yes, my problem, as mentioned, is foreign ownership. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern are not owned by a bunch of Arabs.

>a shirt sponsor equals being fucking owned by a foreign country

did I mention Liverpool? it's like you people are being retarded on purpose

50+1 prevents this club from ever getting the kind of cash injections City and Chelsea have been getting

>Why do you constantly try moving the goalposts?
It's called developing an argument hans, christ.
>s it because you know I'm right?Must be.
I've literally never stated that you were wrong, your point was that English clubs are foreign owned. I admitted that in my post, learn some reading comprehension.

Why are you so fucking insecure that you have to get so defensive on everything?

ok, just chelsea then, what is their advantage or are you purely just seething about russian man

Where's Spain lad?

Their advantage is the billions pumped in by abramovitch which other clubs obviously haven’t got

holy fucking shit it's 100% worthless trying to talk to anglo tards

>ok, just chelsea then
at this point you're just trolling

>50+1 prevents this club from ever getting the kind of cash injections City and Chelsea have been getting
based, just so long as Bayern can continue to dominate

>taking money and actively advertising war criminals is different when its "only sponsorship"
cope

but chelsea are not richer than the top european clubs. Abra pumped money in to drag them from mid table obscurity to massive success, but the turnover of the club is only 10th in europe or so. Chelsea are not winning the UCL because they are the richest club

hilarious how this schizo German equates investment with foreign ownership. how about getting rid of the 50+1 rule and only allow German investment? quit coping

>50+1 prevents this club from ever getting the kind of cash injections City and Chelsea have been getting
KEK all the members of RBL are red bull employees, they can pump as much into the club as they like, your system of buyern wins lol is getting laughably exploited by an austrian drink

germans you will forever be tinpot unless you get rid of that retarded 50+1 thing, it brings you nothing but is the reason youre being held back

can we send you 5000 helmets pls?