Star wars Mustafar returns

A card game leak reveals a lava planet which is most likely Mustafar, probably will appears during the force flash fights.

Attached: 1565029497928.jpg (663x775, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1NdogzVKRgecnANjj3I_0d-mUFI5n2AswYDBdOEnmwvc/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one gives a shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH this seems like a really nice place to build a castle, to be honest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1406876966523.jpg (1024x622, 250K)

What PS2 CG cutscene is this from?

A card game
Y'know, like Topps stuff

The person should take a clearer picture next time. This isn't even a convincing fake.

Kino

wow I'm sure this is legitimate

>Original Trilogy and Sequel Trilogy planets
Um, no sweety, we don't want our audience to feel like they need to have watched the "other" films to understand our trilogy.

Based "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH this seems like a really nice place to build a castle, to be honest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" poster

The card game is called Top Trumps.

>Trumps
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

don't care lol
The last SW movie I saw was ep. VII because it was on cable at a friend's house. It sucked ass.

Attached: 1545500546217.jpg (392x331, 25K)

Well, pic related is a real disney wars product so I wouldn't be surprised if it's legit

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1573x1600, 353K)

Looks like the exact same Annie Leibowitz photo of Rey as the Vanity Fair cover. Card is probably fake.

How are the two comparable?

Look AT the background and tell ME what you see

property values went down after a dark individual is reported to have been behind a spate of murders of prominent citizens

...wait, why is the Death Star in that picture if it was never in The Last Jedi?

Attached: zed233.jpg (613x533, 33K)

>...wait, why is the Death Star in that picture if it was never in The Last Jedi?
The Death Star is instantly recognizable. The other stuff... not so much.

Plebs recognize DS.

Because it is Star Wars. Gotta put iconic recognizable Star Wars stuff in the background even if it doesn’t make sense.

This has been known a while you dopes

docs.google.com/document/d/1NdogzVKRgecnANjj3I_0d-mUFI5n2AswYDBdOEnmwvc/edit

>-RUMP'S FILE
I can't see the first letter. Who is this referring to?

I think it's safe to say a lava world appears. But OP's pic is just the Vanity Fair pic of Rey, which likely wouldn't get used on official merch.

Attached: 3675898.jpg (500x463, 51K)

Top Trumps is a card game.

Rogue One had Mustafar and Yavin IV dude.

A resistance officer will lick it and inform us that it is, in fact, hot sauce.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (547x920, 598K)

>Mustafar
Lol no, it's not even going to be lava. Guarantee there's going to be a Resistance fighter who dips his foot in and exclaims, "It's water."

*licks lava*
>Its red water.

>it's cherry kool-aid, muh niggaz!

If I were to put a lightsaber in a small body of water, could I boil it?

this

it's obviously Coca-Cola which is canon now this is Planet Cola

That's beyond fake. Rey image is from Vanity Fair photoshoot, not LFL marketing. They wouldn't be able to use it in card games cause of copyright.

Fake. Rey image is from Vanity Fair cover. End of.

That's some really fucking gay art