Anime can’t be ki-

>Anime can’t be ki-

Attached: 6E602C08-6754-40D8-BD39-49DDDAD688C3.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

>-no
fuck off weeb

Fuck, Rei is so good.

Attached: 1562312213935.jpg (1163x1500, 183K)

Has the fourth movie come out yet? I didn't watch the third because I wanted to wait until all four were out, feels likes its been a while

OMGGGGG THERE'S CROSSES THIS IS SO DEEP CAUSE CHRISTIANITY USES CROSSES HOLY FUUUUUCCCKKKK

Attached: brainlet.png (1200x1042, 247K)

>anime

Attached: RemoveFaggotsFromk.jpg (960x794, 189K)

Wings of Honneamise is absolute kinography.

Attached: royal space force wings of honneamise launch 2.webm (1280x725, 3M)

Anno himself said the judeo christian imagery had no real meaning behind it which should tell you all you need to know about this and any other attempt at "deep" anime

>This particular imagery has no meaning so all of it has no meaning. Ecen the stuff that stuff that isnt allegorical.

I’m not a weeb

You'll never convince the pseuds user. They need something to cling to. Eva was the original fedora tipper anime. If you ever have the displeasure of meeting a fan in real life, try to get them to explain why they love it without the power of anonymity and watch them mumble and sound like an idiot, it's entertaining.

>be giant weeb faggot
>love evangerion
>miss the point entirely by still being giant faggot weeb
BRAVANNO

why evangelion? it's a deconstruction, you have to be familiar with other straight animes of the genre to really appreciate it

This is like when people think Beatles songs are deep when any of the members will tell you they're just dumb wordplay.

fpbp

spectacularly underrated film

what anno meant is that they chose christianity and not any other religion in particular for no reason
within the story, the analogies actually work and have meaning.
they're not even deep but they aren't supposed to. like eva named after biblical eve
but they aren't why people like the series

You're right, people like it because they're pathetic just like the MC.

Its not that different from generic fantasy story where a kid gets their family killed and is revelaed to be the chosen one while being met by demons, assassins, kings, wizards, monsters, etc, so the deconstructive elements are rather easy to understand. Of course stuff like the mechas not being just magical murder machines that can be fixed by heros best friend is different, but eh.

Is there any decent deconstruction of heros journey?

what the fuck does the water bottle thing mean

Hello Yea Forums, /m/ here. The original Gundam movie trilogy are far more kino than Evangelion. Evafags are mostly actual fags so you should ignore their threads.

It’s not a deconstruction of anything. Anno was depressed and made an anime of Ideon, UFO, and Ultraman

You have exactly 39.5 seconds to make an argument for one animated series being deep.

Go ahead.

It has it's moments.

Attached: anime-week-2.jpg (551x296, 148K)

>Run out of budget and pass it off as art house

BRILLIANT ANNO

BRILLIANT

every thread
who do you think hasn't heard this little tidbit yet?
you'd think anno never did any other interviews

Chemicals in plastic which have xenoestrogens your body thinks are estrogens and feminizes you, but unironically.

This is like when YOU were in english class and the teacher said there was a deeper meaning to a book and you said "nuh uh, here's an interview with the author saying it doesn't mean anything" and then everyone laughed at you
get over it

either way you see it, it is visually amazing

Attached: 6220.jpg (600x350, 76K)

You clearly don’t know why Eva is so good. Yes, there are those who like it just for waifus and those who like it because they think its deep. But there are many examples out there that prove why it’s very good and why people like it for those reasons. Instead of just making pointless jabs at Eva fans that they here all the time you should do your own research to figure out why its good or just admit you don’t have much of a say.

that doesn't mean it's not a deconstruction

>/m/
faggots moot made your board so you stopped shitting on eva

>i like it because people get triggered because is 5deep7you anime
fuck off weeb

it made no sense. why bring you know who back just to do you know what? I thought the human instrumentality proj was supposed to make so he was connected with everyone?

And why did he fall in love with the faggot angel so quickly? he knew him for all of fives seconds and was crushed (heh) when he died.

>Anime can't be ar-

Attached: cinegrid_Vs_ep_5_landscape.jpg (5760x3240, 3.16M)

Needs Yea Forums
that's who makes these garbage 2010s redditor on Yea Forums threads

I just said people who like it because they think it’d deep are wrong

I like evangelion but I don't understand why it has waifu wars

When you're as closed minded as that, I bet it's easy to cast anything you don't like as pseud
Eva is not an intelligent anime, but it's the raw emotion that the auteur put into it and that message that resonates with people. You have to watch it emotionally. Now I can understand critisising NGE as pesudo intellectual, okay understand that. But discounting everyone who likes the show as pesduo intellectual for just enjoying a damn show then that makes you a stuck up prick

Attached: Hmmmm.jpg (330x321, 70K)

Same, Misato is obvi best girl

and if Anno told you his dick was made of gold and shoots rainbow glitter would that make what he says truthful?

If this Evangelion, no amount of kino is worth enduring the shit-head protagonists and the incredibly stupid high-school drama.
>OMAGASSS YOU FELL ON ME GET OFF YOU PERV
>Immediately after a battle
>"but they had a rough childhood"
>come on now.jpg
I started watching Evangelion because I thought it was good.
I stopped watching Evangelion when I realized the good does not outweigh the bad.

cum in a bucket ya dingus

Are you serious right about now, lad?

Attached: 0jXHL.png (358x419, 135K)

Wuts with all these movies? Is it new content?

Attached: kys_weeb.gif (371x213, 38K)

>Anime is bad! look at this seasonal trash to prove my point!
>what? NOOOOO DON'T POST BAD HOLIWOOD MOVIES!!!. THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!
sojak.jpg

They don't let teens from Yea Forums like OP make threads like this there

Next summer

epic poste

Evangelion has daily threads here no matter what you need to go back

this
inb4 rape

Why is Japanese culture so much more advanced than ours?

Attached: 467318490457.jpg (5000x5000, 1.91M)

based

They hear those things all the time because they're true. I don't have to invent a new reason as to why it's shit and why people that empathize with the MC are pathetic. Facts are facts, it doesn't matter how many autistic write ups about how good it is there are. It's comical that you find those write ups to be considered "research".

because their shit is like thier devianart but trading bad drawings for bad stories.

They're sequels/spinoffs, but their writing is below fanfic level.

why do I see more threads about EoE more than the rest of the show

The only manga I've really gotten into was Yotsuba cause it actually feels like it's trying to give a message that's universal to all cultures. Even if its day to day chapter doesn't seem like much is happening, it does show appreciation for the little moments in life.

Attached: 435345346546546.png (858x2316, 1.44M)