You ever wonder whether Rian Johnson's usage of Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi has genuinely put Mark Hamill into a...

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Pl7bYd8y0

You ever wonder whether Rian Johnson's usage of Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi has genuinely put Mark Hamill into a legit clinical depression?

Attached: 1564792302971.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKlo-plLJZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mark is a queer in real life and has continued to shill for Rian long after this shit on social media. Hes so beta even a bitch like rian is alpha compared to him

>Mark is a queer in real life and has continued to shill for Rian long after this shit on social media. Hes so beta even a bitch like rian is alpha compared to him
But before that he complained like a fucking child.

because hes a fucking faggot. should have just stuck with his i fundamentally disagree line and be done with it

>because hes a fucking faggot. should have just stuck with his i fundamentally disagree line and be done with it
He should of just kept his mouth shut

>sign contractors venting you from saying anything bad about the movie
>start to go off the rails
>get millions of lawsuit warnings from Disney
>back down
Really gets the ol' cogs clicking.

no i think its fine for him to voice his opinion especially given the character assassination but to bitch and moan in every fucking interview was just sad especially since it doesnt go anywhere

JJ treated him like shit
Rian treated him like shit
Kennedy and the storygroup seem to have a vendetta against the character of Luke

Just fucking move on

I dont think Disney could sue Mark Hamill the face of fucking Star Wars and get away with it especially in context of the TLJ backlash

No, because Mark Hammill isn't a pathetic incel.

And Mark can't straight up say the movies are complete garbage although he did it say it in subtle ways. Even his supposedly support to Rian is more sarcastic than anything. He said "Rian was the best choice for this job". The question is what was his job?

>he did it say it in subtle ways
lmao he wasnt sublte at all
youtube.com/watch?v=WKlo-plLJZI

Can't wait for the ST to end so all the actors can finally open up. Hopefully big mouth Boyega at least won't disappoint.

Attached: arug9sp34i431.jpg (625x423, 35K)

When are you guys going to get out of your parents basement and have sex, instead of obsessing over badly written children films?

all hes gonna cry about will the racism. not that he will be wrong but you gotta face facts that guys is one ugly ass motherfucker so nigger he sticks out more than the aliens on screen

>and get away with it especially in context of the TLJ backlash

Of course they can. Disney is much more powerful than 40 year olds white incels

so when i have sex i will live in my own place and instead waste my time browsing the net telling other people to have sex and enjoy bad movies?

>Disney is much more powerful than 40 year olds white incels

They are good at buying shit but thats it

What a faggot, it's a fucking fictional character, you're a fucking actor do your job and shut up

hes old he doesnt understand what the modern industry is about and is probably repulsed by it as was the actor of obi wan on the set of new hope

Imagine being famous for a single role. You spend decades defined by this role, doing demeaning shit like the fan circuit for peanuts, only to have that role get destroyed by a round-headed manchild and a bitter, childless feminist decades down the road. That'd be enough to drive anyone over the edge.

>given the character assassination
He didn’t have a character before TLJ

after it came out and Mark started to cool off I thought maybe he was acting and playing it up but theres no way he's this good of a actor

Attached: just breathe.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

They can cut his royalty checks.

I honestly feel bad for space negro, hes merely a prop for top kikes to display how not racist they are, but once left in the real world he ain't gonna find good roles because hes not a good actor.

Remember before the starwars reboot everyone was laughing at him for picking cigarette butts off the street like a disgusting pig?

Doesn't seem like he's grown much honestly. He's just as juvenile but with a lot more people holding him to a "standard" now.

But Mark is famous both for Luke and Joker.

He's voiced Joker in the Batman TAS series, several movies and even as recently as the Batman Arkham games for which he received a lot of praise. He's the definitive Joker voice.