ITT: horrible shows that fans can’t defend without saying ‘filtered’

ITT: horrible shows that fans can’t defend without saying ‘filtered’

Attached: F12F614B-0955-4042-AF38-34E5FD9EB6E1.jpg (960x1440, 167K)

The Leftovers

Filtered

Mad Men is comfy. I plays to my suit, cigarette, and whiskey appreciation. Other than that, the show is nothing special. I’m powering through it for the first time. I don’t give a shit about the plot but it’s just a comfy show.

>wahhhh not enough quips and explosions

the only appeal is autists wanting muh perfect white 50s nuclear family and the fan base reflects that

>muh perfect white 50s nuclear family
>show completely btfos that concept
hmm

>I did not understand Man Men: The post

complete and utter fucking retard

What’s wrong with dressing nice and having a family?

Where did I say in my post that’s what mad men is about? There’s a massive screencap about an autist using mad men to pretend he has a 50s white family to come home to for fucks sake

it’s the white part that’s the problem

How dare white people want to be successful with a QT wife and kids that love you! The show should have Stared body positive single mom that didn’t need no man! (Peggy was the worst character)

For faggots, maybe. Like you.

From episode one the show makes completely clear that it is attempting to deconstruct the myth of the perfect nuclear family, you moron. And Don, who outwardly appears to be the kind of man that every other man aspires to be (like Pete Campbell) - is actually a terrified wreck trying desperately to fill the hole left by his miserable, loveless childhood.

>t. racist

based retard

If you state the only appeal is "autists wanting muh perfect white 50s nuclear family", then you either haven't seen the show in its entirety or just did not understand the many themes.

see

the entire fanbase is one mouthbreathing Yea Forums incel

Ofc, its written and produced by a jew

the majority of them are like that I’ve been observing it

i was in the the threads while it was airing going back to at least /scdp/ and yeah there were memes and autists just like every other Yea Forums general but from my experience here it was one of the better generals and most people understood the show on the level it was operating at

so no

yeah no i was there more than I and I can safely say it was 90% autists you were just ignoring them and conversing with the non autists

nah it was 90% chill posters and you were just ignoring them and conversing with the autists :)

>not an autist
>can’t even quote the right post

Well, I will enjoy going home to my nice white family tonight, good zher. A little spahett, romp with the missus and reading high fantasy is on the menu. It’s the normal that God wants.

oops

can it nazicel you’ll settle for a desperate post wall Latina or Asian

its genius but if you're young you wont appreciate it, late 20s and over only

>its just a 50's family power fantasy lol
>but it actually isnt
>lol then its jewish subversion

excellent bait

that's like the complete opposite of this shows theme
it's pretty much how nuclear family was a myth conceived by advertising and you cannot find happiness just by following societies guidelines and pursuit of perfection leads only to misery

read the thread instead of being an outraged faggot

fuck you fag i only ever read first 5 posts of every thread