ITT: we pretend it is 1951

ITT: we pretend it is 1951
Gee I hope some day they invent an official competition with clubs from all over the world

Attached: images (7).png (226x226, 4.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmACy1Y20no
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd54OJmHPG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v_England_(1950_FIFA_World_Cup)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surely Hungary will win a world cup

lads im scared...
sporting lisbon is far too strong, sure they will dominate football in the country for decades and decades

that sounds terrible why would I want to go to smelly foreign nations, had enough of that during the war

It's been a year since my uncle killed himself because Brazil lost to Uruguay, there will never be anything like this defeat in the future

obssesed

tfw the police have just taken over my club and changed its name to push their commie propaganda
it's never gonna be the same

Attached: doomer.gif (498x441, 125.95K)

Why won’t that faggot Truman just nuke the Chinese already?

will be voting for churchill sick of this attlee commie twat turning our country into an enterprise-free shithole

They better not integrate

i have dry orgasms

the future looks bright for Brazil as a non aligned country, I hope no one takes down our democratically elected leader in 13 years and dooms our nation forever

I want to see my palmeiras play thank God palmeiras finished that shit friendlys and taça de prata will be created

Guys, it's been 1 year. Could you remove this banner?

also, in what year do you think this shame will be forgotten? Me: 2014

Maybe we won't live to see

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-124510_Image Editor.jpg (669x200, 64.55K)

Based
Cringe

Ángel Amadeo Labruna is a pecho frio

We will win someday and everyone will try to catch us

Americans are thin and intelligent

>1951
Gonna fuck Marilyn Monroe and have eight babies with her. Just you wait and see.

Why the fuck is everyone at NASA talking with a german accent?

Got a job without a college degree. Own a house and a car. Wife doesn't have to work and I make enough to support her and the 2 kids.

People still put all the blame on Barbosa, for me it seems pure racism

just imagine if a Brazilian club won the first intercontinental club tournament EVER. that would redeem our Nation after the fiasco in the last WC. People would be happy again...

no blacks in the neighborhood too

I sure hope some dune coons don't crash a couple of jets into the world trade centre in 50 years. that would be awful

englel will NEVER win a world cup

41 years from now….

Attached: D7082CE1-C030-43D4-A4DD-B83647252C59.jpg (1140x1220, 84.67K)

I just fucked three girls, why is it so difficult to get laid?

Oh boy, 1951, I love living in a country where I can go to take a 2 hour siesta with my door opened and nothing will happen. Oh boy, look at the children, they go a few blocks away to play at 9pm and they come back in one piece.
I love Uruguay, I am sure this will never change.

it was, though. we in the 1950s are still racist af despite being a multiracial nation, slaves were only freed 61 years ago desu

Just bought a prime piece of real estate for the 2022 equivalent of $50,000 and the mortgage payments are cheaper than what rent will be in 2022.

America sure is a great country. I hope to one day flood it with mexicans and atomize the culture along racial and sexual lines

Attached: america in the 1950s.jpg (640x514, 187.22K)

who can stop >us?

>caudillo's favourite team
>back to back ligas

Attached: imagen_2022-04-05_185332528.png (122x180, 24.45K)

>caudillo's favourite team
wouldn't that be real? I've always heard how they were pushed during Franco regime with all the best players being basically forced to sign for them

catters, lads

Attached: Smith_Bernie_SANFL.jpg (1315x1118, 188.4K)

>1.5 baths
Who the fuck needs more than one bathroom in their house?

Retard. It means one bath has a full shower and the other is just a toilet and a sink for guests

lmfao these shitters unironically only won one title so far, what a bunch of losers

Attached: FC-Bayern-München-logo-1938-1945.jpg (737x470, 34.21K)

The jewish cunts are 3 years old, I hope they don't steal the land of palestina.

You can only reply to me only if you have won a world cup.
No so fast literally the rest of the world.

You have multiple people peeing at the same time? What are you doing?

A family, you know, something you'll never have. There should always be a master bath attached to the master bedroom and then another for guests and kids that's usually attached to a hallway.

>he cannot grasp the concept of keeping a guest bathroom separate from the one you use everyday

>losing the ashes 4-1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: england.png (640x384, 568)

Can't believe County sold Jack Sewell for 35k, that's ridiculous money. The bubble will surely burst very soon.

Ostentatious degenerates. Have gold chandeliers, too?

we just need more time.. we'll win the next three Ashes

youtube.com/watch?v=wmACy1Y20no
/comfy/

never forget what they took from you

"Damn, Army and Navy sure are dominant in football"

I wonder how many more years until we have to save Europe again

what have they taken from me? i still go watch the ashes and the aussies still beat us

Its all over, at 55 seconds into the 7th round, Ezzard Charles sheds his crown! And Jersey Joe Walcott becomes heavyweight champion of the world in one of the most stunning upsets of ring history!

Arnold Raymond Cream, better known as Jersey Joe Walcott, the man who once supported a wife a 6 children on a 9 dollar and 50 cent weekly relief check, was crowned heavyweight champion of the world!

20 years of vibes. The powerhouse of football in Bahia state.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd54OJmHPG0

Attached: Bahia.png (1024x1024, 195.52K)

Today I will remind them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v_England_(1950_FIFA_World_Cup)

Attached: 5864cc26a1593623404b6e46436a5099.jpg (960x878, 220.05K)

Are you ready for Switzerland?

Attached: Copa 1954 Poster.jpg (1020x1411, 257.76K)

Attached: Walcott_KO_Charles.jpg (256x197, 6.16K)

woops, wrong image

Attached: Walcott_KO_Charles.gif (327x251, 1.04M)

>1951
what is food bros? also, the soviet nt looks good. maybe >we can win something

Probably having a wife and kids. I've heard that in the future, people might stop doing that and just call strangers on the phone to talk about football instead. It'll be so easy they'll never go out, so they won't have any friends but they'll just have competitions for who can draw the weirdest frog and call each other homosexual all day. It sounds productive and hilarious; I bet everyone will be so happy.

We will never be world champions

>tfw we might be finally allowed to play this international football on 1954 again
Finally something to cheer for in my bombed out country, please make it happen and excuse our little … outburst.

>Amateur team
You chaps have no hope at all! It will be the most trying experience for you since Nuremberg! Haha!

Bitcoin