0 hype

Why?

Attached: descarga (3).jpg (315x160, 11.16K)

0 champions leagues between them

Clear winner, unless pep chokes

>citywinslol

soulless, boring players

CL on wc years are always outhyped

There's plenty of hype, City are the best team in the world and Atletico have proven to be a highly dangerous team in Europe (far better than Liverpool, proven on multiple occasions)

City is going to choke because the bald fraud is going to overthink it and put another meme lineup

Team A
>Spanish
>chokers
>no likeable players

Team B
>English
>soulless
>merchants

Both teams
>0 (Zero) Champions League titles

Everyone knows City will win

All of the players are system babies who will get exposed the second they'll leave and play for a different club/manager

Looking at bet odd, everone knows that City will win.
If you disagree, put your money on Madrid and get well rewarded, it it is true.

We've seen Atletico games before

Because sp is a plastic board

splastic

Digits for an atletico victory

Board full of casuals who'd rather talk about a world cup draw that happened 5 days ago for a tournament that's happening in 8 months.

Champion's League is soulless these days, that's why. No East European teams worth a damn anymore. Italian teams are still sub-standard. Only French team of any note is plastic, petrostate PSG. No German team turns up except for Bayern, which is boring. Spain? Real and Farca have sucked that league dry so no smaller club like Valencia can go on a deep run; their only hope is in the Europa league. English teams? City are plastic and Pep contrives to find new ways to lose each season. Liverpool are actually decent and have pedigree, it's just too bad they're unlikable Scousers. Chelsea? Soulless winning machine who at least used to be a disruptor but are now part of the establishment. Man Utd? Jewish asset, nothing more.

City plastics with no super star. atletico most fanbase only speak spanish

conspiracy against my boy feelingz

Cuz city win 2-0

>soulless, boring players
dis :(

Of course Im betting on Atletico. 20 euros.

Only psg had sovl

true but i still hope you get Ukraine'd soon

Atleti plays awful football, City plays good, yet boring football. No way to get hyped

>Suarez
>not likeable
Still crying to this day Nbugu? Also who the fuck let you in to Europe

are you watching the game with me user

Attached: 82392C02-54C5-4AE3-8D2D-531F8FBDF089.jpg (338x600, 49.98K)

kek

Suarez hasn't been likeable for ages now.
t. Used to own his shirt when he played for my club

retards still arent aware that felix is peak soul football

I could see that happening

Attached: 1618245537661.jpg (341x500, 44.61K)

kek this

Good analysis. You didn't name Atleti and it's the only soulful team left with any chance.

It's a shame, I wish the italians + other french teams but PSG, other germans but Bayern had an actual change to make it deep into the tournament and not lose the first time they face an actual team. Some year we have the meme Ajax or Lyon or Roma making it into the semis but we know eventually they'll lose. But as things stands right now, this kind of "upsets" are less and less likely each year it goes by.

I want a victory for Atlético de Madrid, so that when Madrid breaks Chelsea's ass, we can reach the final by beating Atlético

Attached: 1648925619373.png (1000x1125, 1.14M)

BTW, Based Wong Kar-Wai.

Holy fucking based and red-pilled chink.

we're still in international break mode user

citywinslol
the knowledge that if Atletico don't just get btfo'd they will instead make the games unwatchable

This

Gypo cunt. And you wonder why people hate you lot.

Yup. Look at 2003/4. Real nice spread of teams from across Europe, and even the big clubs weren't the ones to go all the way and win it. Can't see a tournament like this happening again for a very long time.

Attached: 2003-4.png (1161x863, 82.41K)

>m-muh histry

ask me how i know you're a liverpoop/manure fag

this year was peak galacticos and real thought they were winning the treble, after zaragoza cucked them out the cup they crashed with everything within like a month

what a joke of a CL for porto, who the fuck did they face?

I hate how the worker's class club in Manchester became a fucking billionaire toy. It just so fucking sad.
City used to have SOUL, ffs. Look at them now.

Can't talk about Atletico but Manchester City are the apex soulless club. Even if they were to win the CL literally no one would care.

Attached: 12345.jpg (441x411, 32.83K)

Poop won't overthink till the semis

It's all downhill after bosman. Even a team momentarily manages to get good at one season, all their good players are bought on the very same year

Modern men's soccer in a nutshell.

Atleti aren't good
They played like burnley vs united

there are no city fans.
Atleti fans dont speak English

>there are no city fans.
You've never been to Manchester.

>t. Ravinder from Beckenham, lifelong Mancunian Red Devils customer

city is the most plastic team of all time, somehow even less likable than PSG (who at least have fun players). Atletico will forever be the little brother of Real and has very little identity. Nobody outside of spain cares about them.

on paper should be good, so likely wont be a good match

holy shit I forgot this was today
thanks for reminding me OP

>city is the most plastic team of all time
No, that's still Man United.

City are the most boring team in Europe

None of the matchup is exciting

those rooney flavour noodle sponsorships were earnt through blood sweat and tears

Ask me how I know you are a rootless vagrant in Evropa who has overstayed his welcome.

>Deportivo vs Milan
Breh

City had soul before the oil money

based and correct answer

Congrats to Atlético de Madrid.

Attached: FPmRAkkXsA4_Cj0.jpg (720x900, 117.63K)

when you think man utd, you think football. when you think man city, you think money. At least Utd has a culture and identity.

this is just a normal lineup tho

Manure and Deportivo were a solid team back then

Let's goooooooo

They got steamrolled by Spurs with that lineup.

>At least Utd has a culture and identity.
What culture? 90% of their fanbase is chavs from London and Pajeets from Mumbai. They have no identity even in the city they're from.

someone make a match thread already

Nope, that was a different lineup and the spurs game was pretty much solely down to kane playing incredibly on 3 counters