Kansas Victory Thread

Which part of God's Country are you from?
Wichita reporting

Attached: kansas-map.jpg (1320x740, 115.69K)

Topeka, God hates fags

Dodge City here

God damn what an empty state. Are there literally 5 cities?

Shawnee

I lived in Leawood for 6 years and went to school in Manhattan for 5
Bill Self is a fag

what are the sights to see in kansas?

Lawrence for 25 years. Lenexa now.

>Too retarded to graduate on time from Kansas

Lawrence Kansas here. Stuck at work overnights.
Can't go to mass to pick up drunk college pussy. Why the fuck didn't I take vacation for the natty

Wichita here, fuck KU and KSU

Finishing college in 4 years is for poors and try-hards.

Where's the stream t. Drunk

and we like it that way

>Nooo I took on extra debt, I owe 100k but I'm not poor haha :^)

>He didn't get a full ride and coast to a 4 year degree
KWAB

Unlike you fags I actually graduated from the university

>nobody in the world could possibly have a family that can pay for college

Attached: nuclear-brainlet.png (1062x942, 301.43K)

Ottawa, reporting in.

Corn and Sunflowers
That's it.

Based

Attached: 20220327_Webtoon_3_Foo-Fighters.jpg (1500x900, 126.15K)

Reminder that even after tonight Kansas is still literally objectively not even a top 5 program all time lol.

Pathetic, embarrassing, laughable.

Raleigh, North Carolina

Is there any crime in Wichita or Topeka?

Westboro pretty out to be right about pretty much everything

spoiled cunt

I went to military school in salina my senior year of high school. Kansas is boring as fuck but I'm happy for you guys tonight.

Based 620

my condolences

The majority of crime is in Wichita and Topeka.

Kansas sucks corncobs. I don’t mean the Jayhawks, I mean the entire state

Westboro Baptist Church isn't a thing anymore. The old man died and his family lost control of the church to members who didn't want to be hated anymore. I haven't seen a WBC on the side of the road in years.
Plenty of niggers=plenty of crime, so yes. Not as bad as most cities but still, yes.
Most wins of any college basketball team. Regular trips to the Sweet 16 and beyond. Haven't failed to make the Tournament in....forever. Seethe all you want, they're one of the top programs in the NCAA. Why do you think they're getting away with all the shit Self and his coaches did?

>Dad went to KU
>moved to central Missouri before I was born
>grew up in a KU household where Dad had to buy the special channels just to get the games
>All the kids bullied me in school calling me Beaker and Gayhawk
>honestly prefer watching KU football than Basketball
Fuck you Dad

KCK, boys from the Dotte

But Google told me Wichita and Topeka are 80 percent white

Bill Self’s head stretches into Nebraska

Maize

Indian Hills, but i live in Denver now. ROCK CHALK!

>nineteen years of riding Roy's coattails because building a program was 2hard4him
PFFFT

Attached: boll.jpg (396x264, 28.69K)

Don't fucking come here then. Wichita reporting in. Close enough anyway. As if id live in a city. I spent a few hours shooting trap and other, assorted handguns this weekend. In my backyard.

Based.

Most wins only because they were founded in fucking 1899. Kentucky has only a couple less wins with 4 fewer seasons of play, and UNC is close behind with 12 fewer seasons of play. Both have more chips in the tournament era than KU.

Top City let’s fucking gooooooo

The Flint Hills are pretty

Hutchinson KS reporting

Attached: 85DBD6F1-0EBD-4102-9024-2A5312C59777.jpg (1078x718, 494.54K)

Nah, earlier than that. John Brown was able to kill those guys in the civil war because they were doing a slam dunk contest at old allen fieldhouse

Don't forget the creator of basketball was their coach.

KCK is a shithole get out of there senpai

Bleeding Kansas

Hispanic-white maybe. Also 20 percent of the states largest cities is a lot comparatively

It’s not so bad, my neighbors mind their business

The stretch on I35 around Matfield Green is pretty damn nice

Fuck off we are full. You can crash in Oklahoma's panhandle though. They aren't using it.

Olathe reporting in

Attached: 1606620166850.png (1309x1201, 839.27K)

They're third in win percentage too.

I've lived in Atlanta, all over Florida, California, have family in Michigan I frequent and visit the Yellowstone area very often, currently live in Californias Bay area.

What is Kansas like?

Attached: 1647042123905.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

>KU
>God hates Fags
user.... Lawrence Kansas has a different pride flag flying on literally every street

Fuck off we're full

Lenexa reporting in. Grew up in midtown and lived there my whole life until recently when I moved here to raise my family. Love it here

I'm not moving there, I'm curious what's it's like.

If I was to permamove somewhere it would be near Yellowstone NP

>Moving close to national parks
user you're starting to sound like a serial killer. Did you know most people that go missing and never come back or found again go missing near and around national parks? Now I know a majority of those are just idiots who got lost and couldn't into nature enough to survive but there's plenty of serial killers that stalk and prey on victims in national parks.

No but I am one of those weirdos that talks to random strangers and tells them stories or histories or wildlife behaviors.

Attached: 1641844446149.png (539x394, 91.67K)