Why do you all hate Black people so much

why do you all hate Black people so much

Attached: DC6624CC-85E0-4F74-AD64-6715A9B09ABF.jpg (563x686, 52K)

they deserve it

Attached: 1539636735758.jpg (479x768, 89K)

They act like animals and are forced in films despite being only 13 percent of the US population.

deserve it why? In a few words or less why do you generalize the actions of every member of a race

>why do you generalize the actions of every member of a race
Convenience. Effectiveness.

we don't
vocal minority case

Take the most ignorant, rude, bullying, obnoxious cracker-ass white guy you know. That's your average black guy.
Now imagine what their worst is.

They might be just 13% but they are also more than half....

have sex you dumb cunt

Not all of them. A Blackie can be fine...alone. Get them in a pack, and they all lower themselves to the dumberst nog's leve, though.

god please dont be real

>I hate black people because they treat their black children poorly, who will grow up to be black people anyway
Truly a vicious cycle

I don't need a reason to hate them. It is instinctual. Like hating snakes and spiders. Even if it's a non venomous one I still hate it instinctively.

You should watch Do The Right Thing if you want to understand racism in the US. No other film gets to the root of the matter like this does. Racism exists because darkies are brainless soulless beasts. Literally feral livestock.

Ghostemane.mp4

Attached: 1558160669586.png (617x588, 492K)

Why would we like them? Riddle me that you kike bastard.

Attached: 1547908432615.webm (404x720, 383K)

you aren’t Scandanavian, you are some NEET with half a dick

it's just the incels from /pol/ coming off of their containment board.

this tbqh

blacks live rent free in your beta male heads

Black people are fine. It’s niggers we hate. Even worse though, are the self hating white nigger lovers.

they live rent free everywhere in the west because we pay it for them

what separates a nigger from a black man, help me to understand it

>incels
reddit nigger

wiggers r worse

>we
fuck off tourist

you seem to act like whiteness is so noble, they’ve massacred and robbed the lands of everybody and anybody darker than them. George Washington was a terrorist

>whites hate to be grouped with the crazy mass shooters
>they proceed to do the same thing wifh other races
Wonder why

>blacks hate to be grouped with crim--

Wait, no they don't.

One thing every race can agree on is they can't stand blacks.

The same thing that separates white trash from regular white folk. Stop acting naive.

Attached: 1557558894773.jpg (765x717, 116K)

Naive?

As a British onlooker it seems like black people get blamed for crime and stereotyped as criminals a lot despite committing very little of it. Literally every time I check the news and hear of another mass shooting(which is pretty common) in America it's a white dude doing it, yet people don't want to acknowledge that because it's not PC

>British
fuck off reddit nigger

what are you kidding me, nobody wants to acknowledge it because they would have to acknowledge that white people have a capacity for violence and that black people have been killed for no reason, fuck off

They are 13% of our population but commit over 50% of the cri....

>black people have been killed for no reason
never happened once.

That's just being a pussy

Attached: 1558160640812.jpg (960x505, 78K)

Niggers

Attached: 1550367474124.png (1213x934, 649K)

>it seems like black people get blamed for crime and stereotyped as criminals a lot despite committing very little of it

If you're going to spout complete fucking bullshit, at least don't tell people what country you're from. As if I have to share a country with people as astroturfed and dizzy as you.

P.S if you want to know what living with blacks is like in the UK spend a week in South London.

Eric Garner.

White mass shooters have never been brutalized for killing 20 people as bad as Eric Garner was for what? Selling loose cigarettes? Is that even a crime?

As an American I hear crime in the UK is limited to whites and asians. I assume you have a really bad Triad or Yakuza problem over there.

I mean I have heard people say that but I literally never see any of the supposed tons of crime black people get accused of committing. People post numbers but they never cite any actual stories of crime.

Well as a British person I can assure you that it's mostly white people committing crime here. I don't think there's a single type of crime in Britain that isn't majority committed by whites.

This isn't racist, it's just a fact.

Attached: 1557202567710.png (750x1334, 1.18M)

Low IQ. High crime rates. Smell bad.

individual blacks dont mean much to me but collectively they disturb me greatly. from ecological/sociological standpoint they are basically the equivalent of walking talking wmds. everywhere they go gets worse, and the more there are the worse it gets. thats not true of any other fauna but rats. there is also the uncanny valley aspect of it, i dont like seeing retarded people because they are unpleasant and are fundamentally different (other) from baseline human. i get the same impression when looking at blacks and weirdly "civilized" blacks scare me more than feral ones. its quiet literally like looking at an ape in a suit. i know that black is far, far more likely to have sociopathic violent traits than whites or asians - does it know that? does it know that i know that? how much of a blacks consciousness is able to look back on itself, would it go berserk from the revalations?

someone posted that blacks are the great filter, that humans simply cannot advance as long as one black lives. im afraid of what it will take to get rid of them, and that we wont be strong enough to do it

Go to any news station's website that broadcast in a big city and you will see story after story.

Attached: 1553490516286.jpg (1122x1199, 319K)

Attached: 1558127209189.jpg (468x520, 77K)

There's no way you believe he was died because he tried to sell loose cigarettes. He tried the Radio Raheem gambit and it ended up the same way irl. Keep it real in hell Eric Garner you mad monkey faced lad.

Daniel Shaver. Tony Timpa. Both were murdered by police despite not committing any crimes, Tony even phoned the police for help because he was worried about his health. Both were white.

Now compare that to Cory Godbolt who murdered eight people in a mass shooting and was taken in alive and without harm. He was black.

You can cherrypick and compare individual cases all day long to push any narrative you want.

it ok when you generalize all white males as incel spree shooters though. seethe more /pol/ you know its true

Is this copypasta? It needs to be

Attached: giphy.gif (360x270, 1.21M)

More than 50% of all rape in the UK is committed by white men.

look at all those Asians. I feel like I'm in Tokyo.

Attached: 1549840443478.jpg (755x453, 69K)

Yeah maybe that's because we're still 85% white lol

Either you're trolling or you are a complete drooling retard. Whatever the case, it's time to stop posting.

nigger

so why do you cherrypick YOUR narratives to make black people the devil? It seems like you want them to fail or be gone no matter the cost

Attached: 1557842653185.png (674x714, 583K)

ASK ME IF I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A DISS YUH

Holy shit so 50% is committed by minorities. Hello, disproportionate department?

Attached: 1562028275537.jpg (685x678, 137K)

>gone no matter the cost

Attached: 1550901140783.jpg (814x1024, 437K)

they like the pest. Unwanted and cant get rid of it. A vaccine is needed to eliminate the /pol/yp

The actual fact is that blacks do most of the violent crime. You also confuse terms in your latter sentence-the "un-PC" thing is to point out that blacks do most of the violent crime, not to zero in on a white mass shooter.

Attached: 1546470347801.png (510x670, 120K)

Dude I’m sorry, wake up. There are statistical anomalies a plenty in all fields, but the facts are in, and they say Latinos and blacks are the most violent. Sorry it’s just the word we live in.

Attached: 1543223926110.png (1124x900, 400K)

trips of undeniable truth

this is like textbook white behavior tho

Attached: 1543224679803.png (718x670, 421K)

Attached: 1531294788461.jpg (488x498, 62K)

do you want to look at that pic again or look up incest statistics or look up rape statistics or what?

Remember when Brock Turner 2.0 happened and it got almost no media attention and no social media outrage whatsoever because it was done by two black people? That was very epic.

A white guy gets away with rape and it's a national story for years and still brought up regularly to this day. Two black people get away with raping a child and no one cares.

Attached: 1561808239590 (1).jpg (1440x2126, 812K)

Attached: 1529029301289.jpg (655x752, 83K)

The total number of deaths due to mass shootings in the U.S. is a small percentage of murders as a whole. That said, it is almost certain that a mass shooting is perpetrated by a white male. However, the remaining murders in the U.S. are overwhelmingly perpetrated by black and Hispanic men.

Attached: 1558936974892.png (1023x653, 249K)

Asian in Britain evidently means the entire Asian continent, which includes India and Pakistan. Most of the Asian crimes in Britain are committed by Pakistanis and Indians.

>it is almost certain that a mass shooting is perpetrated by a white male
Only because they define a mass shooting as "more than 3"

That's only if you remove gang mass shootings but I really don't see why people would do that other than to fit their own narrative.

Especially when those same people are completely fine with including gang mass shooters when talking about the number of mass shootings in America. Then they count, but not when they're talking about who's committing mass shootings.

the only reason whites are mass shooters is we are the only ones with visual acuity, courage and weapons training enough to kill many. blacks are all blind and asthmatic from chicken and soda diet and too lazy and stupid to learn to shoot but im sure theyd kill 1000s if they werent fucking chimps

For goodness sakes, let's not put up with the trash definitions of the media or whatever. When I say a mass shooting, you know what I'm talking about: a person firing a gun into a crowd with the aim of killing as many people as possible for no good reason. The Columbine killings, the University of Texas tower shooting, the Aurora, Colorado (? James "I'm Batman" Holmes) murders, etc. Almost all of the mass shooting incidents I can remember were perpetrated by white men. The only other ones I can remember were perpetrated by Asian men who kept striking out with women.

Brits are seriously stupid. Its amazing you can even function.

More people are shot in Chicago on the average weekend than were shot in in the two most recent mass shooting that are on the news.

Mass gang shootings are shootouts between gang members. The typical mass shootings that get a lot of press are when the victims are civilians who oftentimes have absolutely no existing or prior relationship with the shooter.

Don't want to get killed in gangster shootouts? Don't be a member of a gang and don't go into gangster infested parts of the country. Ideally, there would be no gangster infested parts of the country but in the absence of that desired reality, avoiding bad parts of town gives you a good chance to avoid getting killed in a gangster shootout.

Don't want to get killed by someone who has gone apeshit for some reason? There is not much you can do that is reasonable in that circumstance because those shootings can happen practically anywhere where there are a lot of people: the grocery store, a school, a music concert, etc. And these kinds of shootings are the kinds that are overwhelmingly committed by white men (who are angry and/or insane) or Asian men (who can't score with women).

>As a British onlooker
>dude
Fucking cringe

That's why you conceal carry.

I have no earthly idea of what you're trying to explain away. If you're trying to explain away mass shootings by white men, stop. I am a supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights and I detest the reverse discrimination against white men in the country even though I am not a white person.

As for the violent crimes committed as a whole in the country, the FBI's statistics make it very clear that black and Hispanic men commit a disproportionate amount of the crime. There is no room for opinion on this. Likewise, there is no real room for opinion on mass shootings. For whatever reason, white men are usually the perpetrators. I should add that, for whatever reason, serial killers are also overwhelmingly white men.

So murders should be ignored when blacks to it to each other, but once a white person does it, suddenly it's a crime?

If you don't realize the news has a narrative of portraying whites as mass murderers, you have your eyes closed and you're playing into exactly what they want

>serial killers
Define this. How many murders?

Fpbp

I'm not trying to explain away anything. I agree white men are more likely to commit a mass shooting. But the way the media only highlights that, and not the other group of people who commit way more gun related crimes is a bit annoying.

my white nigger father did this to me and I had to be transported by heli to the hospital.
He wouldn't have gone as far to post shit like this though. He was stupid, not fucking retarded. He was a bad dad but an alright father.

I just hate ghetto culture, even though I liked a couple gangsta rap albums. Ghetto culture has to be some the most trashy of all cultures.

cats shitting in their litter box is an everyday occurrence but when they shit on the carpet it gets heard about

>As a British onlooker
Oh so you dont know what the fuck you're talking about

Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, the Zodiac, and so on. Do your own reading on them and other serial killers and you'll see that they are all white men. I don't know exactly how many murders a person must commit to be called a serial killer but there is a very clear difference between a plain murderer and a serial killer in terms of motives.

despite being 13% of the population...

There are no black serial killers simply due to the iq requirement.

But we don't? Not seriously anyways.

I'm checking out after this post. I am not on the side of the mainstream propaganda. I am calling out that white people also commit murders and I have, above, clearly stated that the vast majority of violent crimes in the U.S. are committed by black and Hispanic people. Whether the victims are white or colored and whether the perpetrators are white or colored, I don't have any delusions one way or another. They're all crimes and they should all be prosecuted.

You really ought to read what I've written more carefully. I have not written strangely biased statements to say "white man mass murderer; colored people, even murderers, victims." I have pointed out that while the vast majority of violent crimes are committed by black and Hispanic people, white people also commit crimes. I just pointed out that the types of violent crimes that seem to be almost uniquely committed by white men are mass shootings, which are different from gangster shootouts. Namely, mass shootings involved the killing of civilians while gangster shootouts are more like wars were enemy combatants kill each other.

You really ought to stop following the mainstream propaganda, left or right. It makes you sick and causes you to see things that don't exist.

I'm unable to trust any blacks under the age range of 30. Any black who has made it past that age PROBABLY doesn't spend their time doing bad shit but I'd still be cautious. Going near a group of teenage/young adult blacks is like going near a pack of pitbulls. You're likely to get attacked just because. I wish they'd all just go back to Africa.