I am glad this fat turd is dead. He was never funny. His comedy appealed to boomers...

I am glad this fat turd is dead. He was never funny. His comedy appealed to boomers. Boomers and boomer comedy are the absolute shitstain of existence, and boomers are the worst kinds of people in existence that have killed this world, FACT

Eat turds

Attached: B28F147A-6B53-404C-AC13-72F6C5EDF290.jpg (780x439, 34K)

alright fair enough but do you think he got a tuggie before he died, he WAS with that prostitute right

Attached: 01641A4A-609D-4DC6-B73C-F5537D6543FD.jpg (210x240, 13K)

ooo-whee you're mad

The best era of SNL was Wiig, Hader, Armisen, Sandberg, Forte.

This era of SNL was entirely for boomer faggots.

Tommy Boy wasn’t funny

SNL was never good.
It's Kanadian Kike entertainment

what about Norm

He was funny but if he weren’t dead he’d be in all those films Kevin James does, especially the Adam Sandler ones.

Kevin James would be working at Cheesecake

yeah you know the role from Grown Ups was really written for Farley and Kevin James is just kind of being placeholder Farley

funny how, motherfucker, fatty fall down is not nuanced or interesting

Kevin James got famous for being a slightly gayer placeholder Farley

in what world is kevin james gayer than chris farley who used to go around doing shit like this?

Attached: billy madison.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Chris Farley was too much of an ogre to give into the serpitine homosexual agenda, but unfortunatelty too fat and insecure to give into the Jews like Lorne

>Chris Farley was too much of an ogre to give into the serpitine homosexual agenda
He absolutely would have been casted for Chuck And Larry if he wasn't dead.

It's gotta be so shitty to be kevin james. The whole SNL cast is basically like
>hey our old fat friend died do you wanna be our new fat friend to fill the void?

Be the new fatty and fall down

this fatty was so funny when i was 10

He was on the decline around the time of his death anyway. You know he would have followed the path of Sandler and his SNL buddies so his legacy remains somewhat intact. David Spade pretty much got fucked the most though. He is nothing without Farley

Imagine being this young

They were actually funny Belushi wasn’t Sandler wasn’t period

nobody remembers these people

Stay mad, zoomer. Enjoy your crippling debt, exorbitant housing prices, “diversity”, constant war, and food crammed full of hormones and s0i.

T boomer master race