A grown man in the back my theatre actually screeched in disgust when they showed her armpit hair

A grown man in the back my theatre actually screeched in disgust when they showed her armpit hair

Attached: armpits.png (959x674, 1.41M)

Shit taste comfirmed

pit hair is disgusting

An appropriate reaction.

>it's a "grown men unironically believe 'normal women's don't grow body hair" episode
This is why everyone should grow up with sisters, so you won't be autistic faggots around other women.

Normal women shave their pits

my dad looked at me and made a disgusted face. little does he know im a closeted foot fetishest who also doesnt mind armpit hair

Only women with high testosterone grow large amounts of armpit hair. Most normal girls have a more sparse distribution.

I feel bad for him.

Pretty accurate to how the Manson girls looked.

huh didn't even notice

imagine the bush

You're too close to your gross sister

Have sex

had a raging boner every time she appeared on screen.

Based old man.

My dad gave me funny look when Brad Pitt took his shirt off.

No one will ever fuck a fat, hairy feminazi like you, so stop asking.

my sister got made fun of by her fellow cheerleaders because she didnt shave often enough

She's a hippie what did he expect that she would be bathed and shaven

And that grown man, was OP.

It was only to hide the sound of torrents of semen filling his pants.

I’d lick her pits

Attached: 8473D8D9-9984-4AAB-A2DF-99C24C8761E4.jpg (1076x924, 170K)

Stop growing hair where you don't want it.

Attached: finn1.jpg (500x333, 49K)

He probably was just cumming. The fool. I heard some other guys blow their loads too early at her bent over the door. No discipline or wisdom to know what QT would have in store. I waited patiently until the foot on the windshield. There was a lady in front of me who could smell my jizz. She started to stand up but I quickly put my jerk-hand on her shoulder and my ball-cradle hand plugged her nose and I whispered, “If you keep your nose plugged for the rest of the movie. There will be no spunk to sniff up that god damn honker of yours. No manager to complain to. And no life to lose over a jerk sesh sniffering”. She farted just a little bit out of fear or perhaps arousal and gently replaced my hand with hers to plug her nose and said “the only thing I smell IS your jizz and then winked, except I’m plugging my nose to keep it trapped in there. She winked again. And all I’m going to do (a third wink) for the rest of this movie is live in your moment and take flash pictures of my feet from under my coat to email to you later. I took her up on her offer and I’ve been posting those feet in /s/ in the feet threads all morning.

Should've taken the blowjob.

It IS gross.
I'll allow you foot fags even though I didn't care for her disgusting feet on the dashboard. But armpit hair is the epitome of female degeneracy.
Look at bella Thorne, for example

sneed

He would have fucked the shit out of her. Almost any man would have.

>When she puts her head on his lap and you see all that armpit glory

Atleast QT knows what's quality fanservice.

Seemed really fuckin dumb that he was drooling over her all movie and then when he finally picks her up he's suddenly concerned about age.

Female armpit hair is a great litmus test to see if someone has kinky fetishes or not.

I literally get a boner when I see hairy armpits on a girl.

And I think that's because in high school I had a crush on a girl who never shaved her pits.

Leg hair is mybonly issue honestly

She's so weird she would probably hold your face to her pit and make you smell it lol.

Attached: smellz.webm (480x360, 952K)

you like neckbeards too?

It only works if she’s hot, thin and otherwise hygenic

its just hair. why are men so childish? it seems they stop maturing at 16.

have sex

As long as she doesn't have hair on her face, chest, or stomach, I really don't care that much. People need to get the fuck over body hair

Drumpftards are triggered by women's bodies.

Attached: hillary.png (600x621, 38K)

>That cute dance when she gets picked up at the bus stop

Attached: 2.png (180x200, 18K)

any caps when shes asking for a ride while leaning into the car haha

Attached: 1359078735087.gif (188x174, 474K)

Attached: 5281D7F4-7BC2-4DF2-958C-3A0F90731966.jpg (750x591, 65K)

lol, clean out your files brah

I wanna lick her feet

Attached: 66c.jpg (655x833, 51K)

>imagine being this incel

Attached: 1547234090419.jpg (528x960, 136K)

quentin I fart everytime that fine foot pass and the hairy womens armpits make my dick lash tarantino

she cant keep getting away with it

Attached: b5081d1b-s.png (480x270, 108K)

My uncircumcised penis would naturally have cheese in it if I didn't go out of my way to prevent it yet you don't see people like me forcing women to accept it because it's "natural".

Sauce? Who is this angel?

Is this confirmed for Tarantino's last film?

Attached: 1549559813156.jpg (1932x2576, 324K)

nothing wrong with a bit of hair on a woman

Attached: 35435435.jpg (1080x1920, 673K)

Why would you ask me to do this?

Attached: Nothanks.jpg (660x440, 110K)

Why would Tarantino write a woman being that hairy when he's into feet?

It doesn't add up.

my mom yelled "EWWW" when they showed that and she got up and left. she texted me she'll wait at the barnes and noble until the movie was over

it should be. he hasnt made a good movie in 22 years

Thats not a "kinky fetish" you fucking child.

mm m hairy art hoe pusy

post pictures of your sister's pusy hair

Attached: flashlight.png (657x527, 45K)

>bacteria and dead skin building up inside your dark unventilated cockhood is LITERALLY the same as the normal body covering that grows under your arms
Do you also shave your pits you disgusting animal?

you fags are worshipping the wrong thing

Attached: 20190729_060442.jpg (296x251, 48K)

explain my friend who had grew up with 3 sisters and is on his way to wizardhood

>3 sisters
>not fucking at least ONE of them
He brought it upon himself

It's disgusting. That's all there is to it.
Even I shave my armpits. In fact, most self-respecting people do

i did that for him
i used to date his middle sister and had a one night stand with the youngest which only me and he know about

Saying “have sex” should get you an instant permaban

her

based and ab-pilled

>based tummyfag

i shaved my pubes once because i was bored and i'm never gonna do it again

Have sex.

armpit hair on women is fine and even sexy if it's not done in an overt feminist-y way FACT

Attached: 1528566889626.jpg (480x368, 13K)

>Even I shave my armpits.

Tits or gtfo.

Attached: Ronald.jpg (320x240, 44K)

The whole theater went "ughhh" when this scene happened.

your movie theater needs to get some taste

Tell your mother to grow the fuck up

cleaning oneself is natural though retard

more like this

Attached: superlative nut.jpg (1082x818, 83K)

Tarantino should make a werewolf movie where the chick keeps trying to shave but her hair immediately comes back in full force. She even has hair on her feet like Hobbits. Luckily she can attract guys easily with her pheromones. Problem is, she keeps eating them.

her pit hair was just right for some reason. the length was nice.
if it were long and tufty it would have been disgusting.

Learn to green text, fag.

I think my sister has a nice ass

>I literally get a boner when I see hairy armpits on a girl
Why not just fuck a dude, and get on with your life?

whenever my older sister got mad she would pull down my pants pinch my balls and call me a fag until i started crying.

This

Attached: Hairy.webm (1280x536, 2.99M)

would watch desu

My dad bit his lip.

Meh, it didn't bother me. Honestly what bothered me more was her feet, they were gross. Maybe that's how Tarantino likes them, in which case he is either very cringe or very baste

>being this retarded when google is a thing

>closeted foot fetishest
when drunk once i admitted my foot fetish to a few friends of mine and they still take the piss out of me for it

What the fuck are you doing with your sister you disgusting freak?

I think she is only getting roles in exchange for sex. Seriously. She is in a lot of different little projects and I bet its because she is known as a casting couch whore.

obviously he was perving on them

Why bother wearing makeup at this point?

Attached: Fuck.jpg (400x369, 22K)

Idiot

what do slightly hairy pits that are relatively clean but haven't been washed since she showered 12 hours ago smell and taste like asking for a friend haha lol

were they ugly or just dirty?

Both

filthy
like black dirt on the soles

You think this is normal for women? Lmao, have you ever dated a woman?

that's unacceptable, i can't fantasize about licking them when they're in that state

>armpit hair
meh, not that big of a deal
>all that pusy hair
fucking disgusting

So, you're a virginal only-child then?

Only retarded faggot soilent drinking liberals hate hairy cunt and armpits.

dank and slightly salty. Not a bad taste desu

Disgusting mix of BO, sweat, and deodorant.

what did he mean by this?

Would bury my face in that bush

Attached: FeatureLength.png (234x347, 29K)

She was still cute.

>fucking disgusting

Attached: 1555109925969.gif (500x316, 966K)

>armpit hair
fucking disgusting
>all that pussy hair
meh, not that big of a deal

FTFY

I'm a woman, virgin. We do.

You must be at least 18 to post here.

a little pusy hair is fine but not that mound of it

Only sloppy sluts shave their pits. Most Christian virgins aren't well-groomed

Someday, i will deflower a debt free virgin without tattooes' hairy pusy, and on that day i will thank inspirations like you

armpit hair would be a deal breaker for me. I didn't even notice it. Gross. I thought she was kinda cute at first.

you probably have terrible body odor

Things that are very sexy on a girl
>pussy hair
>little stache hairs
>little arm hairs
>armpit hairs

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THE ABOVE, YOU ARE LOW TEST AND MAY AS WELL TURN TO DICK

Attached: 1557394790579.jpg (600x600, 33K)

pit shaving is literally a capitalist conspiracy

>little stache hairs.
yeah nah. you're fuckin some pigs.
rest of your list is based.
but you forgot
>little hair on the butthole.

Pussy hair and arm hair I can deal with. Stache and put hair are fucking gross.

>ttw no big tittie leftist gf from maine

For some reason the only body hair that grosses me out on women is leg hair and any hair on their stomach/chest. Armpit hair on a pretty woman is fine

>ywn raw doggy the augie

lol look @ dis dood

literally just did it. With a girl who shaves her armpits and is not a disgusting animal

>little stache hairs

oh shit nigger what are you doing

Attached: 1405641653939.jpg (500x499, 155K)

>tfw grew up with 2 older sisters and still an autistic faggot around women
they're both ultra feminists now as well, don't shave their pits or legs and it's still gross

the pheromone blast would cause me to rip through my pants.

Lmfao where do you live? Women shave their pits, unless they are feminist.

You gay?

gf never shaved her pits, they smell great.

itt: unrealistic liberal jerk off bait
>America is still predominantly white
>English still spoken
>people being homophobic and misogynistic

Attached: IMG_4845.jpg (600x900, 123K)

No, I did actually mean him. He helped me roofie her.

Fr*nchie detected

I would have still told her to blow me after finding out she was underage. jesus what a hot little tart.

Attached: three-little-cute-cats-in-tea-cup-wallpaper.jpg (1280x1024, 112K)

Based and Raw pilled

not bad

just goes to show how none of you pussies match up to the manly man cliff Boothby or whatever his name was was

wtf

Attached: VpODOJs.gif (500x281, 685K)

Who do women shave anyway? Who told them looking like kid is attractive?

*why

not who. That would be terrible gramatical mistake wouldnt it? Haha!

Goddamn I love a big sloppy bush. Bunch of low-T faggots in this thread

>it's a kids don't understand secondary sexual characteristics episode

Attached: 06E4B9E4-6FF4-47E5-A643-EC42AFD8078D.jpg (850x1202, 242K)

>half the theater groans in disapproval when kurt russell reads the title "the only good indian is a dead indian"
>overgrown manchild sitting next to me won't keep his fucking mouth shut, clapping his hands and giggling at anything remotely clever and giving off a whiny little "awwwww" when the little girl comforts leo
What an embarrassing experience. Don't ever go to independent theaters.

Attached: 1562145385846.jpg (1280x1084, 218K)

He's supposed to be making a Star Trek movie and probably at least one more passion project after that. He's super autistic to retire early when he still has clout in the industry.

>Who do men shave anyway? Who told them looking like kid is attractive?

Attached: DD-Shave-728x409.jpg (728x409, 78K)

> Be 15 in summer school

> MFW the hippie chick in class gives me a smile, a laugh -- then raises her arms and gives me a flash of pit hair

Weird Boner.

She knows what she's was doing. Having sex and just before you bust smell the girls hairy pits. There's no words for it.

i wish someone can photoshop armpit hairs into every single hentai image on the planet so i can finally stop fapping

this. not full on bush tho

just imagine if kojima didn't fuck joosten out of her role in death stranding we'd be seeing her in this movie instead of qualley

Attached: 1559264238743.jpg (828x825, 245K)

a groomed and shaped hairy bush is patrician, armpit hairs are fine, hairy armpits are gross

>>little stache hairs
DARING AND VERY BASED

your sister sounds like a dirty fucking idiot

my gf absolutely refuses to grow any semblance of a bush, it sucks

how many hundreds of pounds are you

thats because chad likes it shaved

Dad told mom I might be gay when he spotted me shaving my armpits at 14

Women with high T also have mustache, belly hair and even lower back hair.

cumbrain

God she was so fucking sexy in this movie.

how do i get a chad with high T to fuck my gf so she grows a bush

Hairy armpits are sexy as fuck, and if you disagree, that's okay but you need to stay in your fucking lane because the vast majority of content, and women for that matter, cater to you anyway.

I can smell your armpit hair in public, you piece of shit and I hate you for it.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO HAVE HAIR BELOW YOUR NECKLINE IN TWO THOUSAND FUCKING TWENTY

fuck my test levels are rising too quickly. im becoming autistic

have sex

You are retarded if you equate hair with smell. You know it literally does the opposite, right?

Based.

you should fuck her

facial or back hair on a woman seems excessive (and is probably a result of endrocine problem) but pusy and armpit hair literally signifies the woman has went through puberty
how can you not like a little proud bush

Attached: sd-aspect-1507559399-pubepolitics2.png (640x480, 349K)

if by written and directed she means fucked and sucked. nailed the cunt

It gets itchy as fuck if you fully shave. I do trim the hair around my dick. Makes things cooler. Also kinda makes the dick look longer.

she was so fucking sexy in The Leftovers
still number two to my girl Carrie Coon though

i like a bush, and i am predisposed aesthetically to go for armpit hair every now and again, but a contemporary lady's armpit hair sends out narcissism waves that bowl me over and cause my proud erection to wilt

>facial or back hair on a woman seems excessive (and is probably a result of endrocine problem)
It's really not though, only in very extreme cases, and even then it doesn't have to be.

I bullied my mom for forgetting to remove the stache before going on a date. I mean, bitch, you waxed your pussy he may not even see but you left facial hair? You deserve to be dabbed on.

t. greek

I'm a male and i shave my armpits. I know no girl who dont. If a girl dont shave her armpits then i dont want her around me because probably she has some sort of brain damage or has contracted the feminist virus. So fuck off and go be a stinky nigger somewhere else.

I used to take vacations to Greece, unfortunately in the last 5-10 years they all started waxing everything. You used to see girls with really hairy arms and sideburns everywhere.

god DAMN. a little vellus hair on the cheek, black vellus hair? it's enough to make you stiff as a board. american cultural imperialism has ruined the beautiful corners of the earth and their lusty inhabitants.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would give a shit about arm pit hair. It's not like it makes a hot chick into a dude.

>mfw i like any amount of hair on a girl

Attached: D5E85C98-DE1B-481E-B0F6-91C48C3298B4-8367-00000447BC21A566_tmp.jpg (355x440, 38K)

Men are fucking retarded and disgusting if they don't shave their armpit hair either. Leg hair can be let go, but armpit hair on all people is disgusting. Deodorant doesn't stick properly and that's why most men fucking stink when they sweat.

>I'm a cuck basedboy and i shave my armpits
ftfy

I guess you never learned how to apply deodorant correctly.

Granted, that fact also applies to ~80% of people on here, so you're not in the minority.

true

When I was a teen I told my brother I like redheads and he still brings it up now and again.

I shave my armpit, balls, ass, trim my pubes. I haven't seen hairy pussy since 2006 and I would like it stay that way.

What is proper deodorant application?

>I honestly don't understand why anyone would give a shit about unwashed hair, dirt under fingernails or acne. It's not like it makes a hot chick into a dude.

You remind me of court ladies back in 17th century. They didn't take baths they just masqueraded the smell with excessive use of perfume.

P.S. the mix of sweat and deodorant is even worse smell than natural sweat

Having hair is not unhygienic. Literally everybody has hair. It's not comparable to your list of shit their.

Today's wave of it is incredibly recent. At the start of the last century sleeveless armpit-revealing dresses became a major thing. Suddenly women were told to buy products to get rid of the hairs to look "proper" in those dresses. It basically boils down to fashion adverts and capitalism, same as almost every other custom.

>all these people who have never eaten a girl with a hairy vag and ass

Attached: FE5A6B5F-D3AE-4145-9854-E2F00C875B3F.jpg (500x375, 23K)

apply first thing in the morning and after showers. Do 7-8 small up and down motions while applying instead of 2-3 big ones. Make sure to make skin contact, not just hair contact.

been using this method for 6 years now. Rarely do I ever smell. The bacteria is what causes the smell, not the sweat. Yes, sweat is a factor, but won't do anything if you get rid of the bacteria.

Found the filthy fuck who can't even be trusted with a bit of hair without turning into a stinkbomb from not washing properly.

The hair traps sweat and can get smelly. Men tend to have naturally hairier bodies, so body hair is therefore a trait associated with masculinity. Women want to look feminine most of the time and men tend to like women who look feminine, so it is a good idea for women to shave most of their body hair.

>noshaver complaining about someone being unable to carry out easy hygiene tasks
Oh me be laffin.

>his sisters were too lazy to shave and he thinks this is normal

Standarts evolve. Armpit hair in 2020 is being a hobo in 1950

>Rarely do I ever smell.
You do smell, you disgusting piece of shit. People just don't tell you that. But I will, for your own good.

>apply first thing in the morning and after showers.
You apply it right after you get out of bed? What the fuck? Do you also brush your teeth before running down to grab some toast and chug a glass of orange juice for breakfast?

I bet you cut your foreskin off because you couldn't even keep your dick clean.

If you love to fuck things covered in hair, either turn to fucking men or dogs.

Imagine being an adult and dressing like a middle schooler

Do you have a shaved head to make sure your head don't smell? Oh, wait, let me guess... You're a hairlet who's gone on a crusade against all hair, aren't you?

I like hairy bitches, fite me IRL.

Attached: 4E5549D900000578-5961987-image-m-78_1531821773525.jpg (470x715, 116K)

It's quite literally the opposite

*fed and sown

>tfw you've actually had multiple people compliment you on how lucky you are for not smelling when sweating, like they do
Shave your armpits all you want, you can't escape your inferior smell-biology.

Attached: Jeff Coupling.jpg (256x223, 21K)

>the wrong kind of nipple piercing
meh

I would have used my ventriloquist skills to call him a fag

If you wanna scare me off your gonna have to roll up some dreadlocks

Look I tried to tell you that not everything's black and white. Hygiene is easy to learn and commit to, but since this is Yea Forums, your logic is that it can only be accomplished in your way. Anyone else's way is haram.

You also probably eat like shit too, which is a huge contributor to smell. Stop eating deep fried potato chips and drink some water for once. Change your sheets too.

Jesse?

Attached: 1557339888579.jpg (741x741, 59K)

That entire relationship is about disillusionment, about how something that's alluring from a distance can be repulsive up close. Her complete lack of charm or subtlety, her overt, blunt sexuality, her vapid, ugly personality, all perfectly symbolized by those ugly, deformed dancer's feet on the dashboard.

Cliff was looking for distance before they even got to the ranch. That's the deal with him asking how old she is. She thinks sexual experience makes her worldly. No, Cliff is worldly. He knows he's looking at a vapid, repulsive child no matter what her physical age might be.

AAAH FUCK MY PENIS

Attached: 1540521492583.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Hey, I'm not one of the weirdos who can't keep themselves from smelling without getting rid of all their hair. I just find the idea of putting on deodorant the first thing in the morning weird. Seems like it wouldn't do shit if you've been sweating during the night. A simple "put it on after showers" is enough for me. Actually, if I know I'm not going out or exerting myself I don't even put it on then. I wonder if that's got something to do with it, like how washing your hair with head and shoulders will mess up your hair and make your body produce more hair-oils, causing you to need to wash it more often and fucking up your scalp along the way.

Gas yourself nigger

Nice analysis

better than your friends asking you to suck their toes
no

Go stalk some gloryholes you metrosexual fag.

harley hex

Oh I know, it's more of an absurdity of him thinking he can shame me for liking freckled wild-haired redhead cuties. Some people will just take anything given in confidence and try to turn it into a tool to mess with you, even if it doesn't work, I guess.

Oh, my bad. Thought you were shitting on me for keeping myself clean.

The deodorant I use kills the bacteria that produces the smell. I'll admit that I'm naturally a smelly person, that's why I go to great lengths to make sure I'm clean. So when I put it on first thing in the morning, it's more to kill that bacteria than to "mask" the smell.

Attached: 32036171-7D99-437D-B865-9A344E8B816B-3770-000003661FFF9442.jpg (460x276, 21K)

I've fapped to hairy girls before but even I think that's overboard.

This is how I feel when people try to shame me for dating girls 10+ years younger than me.

What do you usually eat?

Really unhealthy food, loads of fried stuff and ready meals. By all internet blogger accounts of "eat healthy to smell nice, don't forget to drink water for clear skin ;^)" I should fucking reek. I don't smoke, though. You'd be surprised at how many people do that and then wonder why they smell worse than other people.

august west, she is a lefty retard from an info wars video

Less talking more pics. Also, stubble>smooth>hairy

Attached: 1518936388063.jpg (3456x5184, 2.38M)

I also haven’t seen pussy since 2006

BASED AND PITPILLED

>women want to be hairy like men
>still shave their faces

huh

Lol Brad Pitt, gets tempted by hairy pit.
P O T T E R Y

Attached: 1559160086606.jpg (433x427, 86K)