Rick >>> Cliff

Rick >>> Cliff

Attached: 0779B2C3-0E92-4CE8-8B49-9457B2CAF77F.jpg (509x755, 71K)

Ciff >>> Rick as Cliff is the Chad choice.

They're both great, and this would've been just as good as Reservoir Dogs if not better if the rest of the narrative's characters were as rich and gripping as these two.

Can't I like both for different reasons? Don't want to play favorites here

How is Rick not a chad? He got a hot Italian wife while Cliff killed his.

Rick also cried like a bitch for half the movie. He was still based but Cliff is king.

Chad can be vulnerable too!

Rick was in touch with his emotions. Cliff was just a Chad with none.

Why were they so good as main characters anyways? The rest of the cast was lame but Leo and Pitt have perfect chemistry.

Simple as this: they were written as the most important and best characters

Did Cliff kill his wife though?

Tarantino should've been using Pitt his whole career. what a combination

I want to lick Margaret Qualley's hairy armpits!

Anyone remember the scene I believe it happens when Leo’s character meets Timothy olyphant for the first time, and theres like this weird edit almost as if they did a retake right in the middle of the scene. I thought I imagined it the first time but then saw it again and I noticed it happen. Was really weird, like you could tell cause one of the actors quickly change positions in the same shot

no one believes this
i definitely noticed and i thought it was weird as hell.

cliff's wife deserved worse than death

yeah what the fuck. it happened twice in that scene

Ya it happens twice. There's also a little sound you can hear that sounds like a gun chamber whenever it happens

Yes, I thought I went fucking crazy then. Why didn't they just re-shoot the scene? It was a very short one.

I noticed it and didn't like it. I still liked the movie though

i'm sure it's intentional and an homage to bad editing/continuity on 50s/60s westerns or something

agreed