Predictions for this kino group?

Predictions for this kino group?

Attached: H.jpg (490x539, 56.96K)

Uruguay v Ghana rematch will be spicy

> Uruguay
> Portugal
> Korea
> Ghana

Attached: 1648937716995.jpg (1440x855, 120.17K)

Massive gap in quality. It's so big I don't even think Fernando Santos will be able to fuck it up. Korea will get points off Uruguay and be hard to beat. Ghana is the worst team.

Anyway it's pointless. We'll lose and soon as we play someone actually good. Our coach is braindead and Penaldo is awful

Uruguay and Portugal go through and both get knocked at round of 16

Attached: 20220404_124034.jpg (720x712, 93.56K)

lmao

Uruguay chokes against Worst Korea and needs a win against Ghana to qualify
The score is 1 - 0 at 90+8 minutes, Somethingorother Gyan shoots past Rochet and Suárez saves the goal with his hand, penalty is shot into the bar, Uruguay wins their eighth World Cup

>2006
>2014
>2002
jfc this truly was meant to be >our grup

kek i want this

>Sergio Rochet
>Ronald Araujo - Sebastián Coates - Josema Gimenez - Mathias Olivera
>Facundo Pellistri - Federico Valverde - Rodrigo Bentancur - Giorgian De Arrascaeta
>Luis Suárez - Darwin Nuñez
or
>Sergio Rochet
Jesus we will DESTROY everyone in that group.
>b-but portugal has players from city!!!
citeh impregnates the choking gene with every player they get, see ginger de bruyne or gabriel jebus

>Portugal
>Uruguay
>Ghana
>Korea

Ugarte is unironically better than Bettancourt

Fuck didn't delete all of the alternative lineup. Phoneposting things.

>Uruguay vs Din(o)

> Rochet
> Piquerez - Coates - Araujo - Olivera
> Bentancur-Ugarte
> Pellistri - Valverde
> Satruano - Darwin

I stand with my dinobros as always, fuck the yuropoos and fuck the africans (with respect to them)
the bugmen are a non-issue and just a mention if at all

*Martin Satriano

>Piquerez
No, only player in a sudaca league good enough for a WC is giorgian.

> Urugay ganándole a España kek

Ronny gets to pad his stats

Kek

Uruguay
Korea
Ghana
Portugal

korea wins the group and we get nudes of the hot bitch from squid game with the face I want to cum on

All I want is Uruguay defeating Portugal with cr7 playing the 90 mins and Son breaking Andre Gomes again

An interesting group. Excluding qatar Portugal is the weakest from Pot 1. Uruguai one of the strongest from Pot 2. Korea also probably the best team from the Asian confederation. Ghana is clearly the weak link being the weakest team coming from AfCon but even then will be hard to beat. There are no free games and a team wanting to get out from tbis group cant afford any slip ups. Expecting 3 teams to fight for 2 spots with Ghana playng the spoiler and the second spot going agaisnt Brazil wich is looking like a death sentence so everyone will want to avoid that.

Valverde is gonna rape them all.

Attached: FPEEXZOXEAAZ_q0.jpg (746x384, 45.39K)

Ghana will be beaten like a government mule. They lack discipline, tactics, evverything. I laugh at the leftists praising them for having africans instead of europeans training their teams. Who is the best african coach, Mosimane?

It's ridiculous how even brazilians learned their coaches suck but africans do the reverse.

Portugal and Ghana will go through. Ghana will go through over Uruguay with a cheeky 1-0 goal in the 93rd minute.
South Korea will get exposed.

que puta mas asquerosa que esta tipa bo
pobre Valverde que cayo en las manos de esta impresentable

¿esta no es la zorra que se fue a meter a españa y quedo embarazada en el primer mes de relacion?

>pikekrez

if uruguay wins against ghana from a suarez goal, i'm gonna die of laughter

>Portugal
Not sure how Portugal is at the bottom of pot 1 given just how STACKED their squad is. I mean, if you look at the players, they should be considered legitimate cup contenders. Portugal's success in this tournament will depend on how quickly they can sort their shit out before November. It's possible they keep trying different shit and nothing sticks and they get BTFO'd by Uruguay followed by an upset loss or draw against S. Korea. But, their first game is against Ghana which massively helps their chances. I cannot imagine a scenario where Portugal does not advance.

>Uruguay
Amazing players all around, but their forwards are getting old. Recent win streak is a good sign, but I still expect them to have a hard time breaking through S. Korea's defense in their first game. The first game will make or break Uruguay's chances.

>S. Korea
Has transformed into a team with good passing style in the past couple years. Has quality players where it counts but tends to crumble under high pressure in midfield. If Son manages to sneak in an early goal against Uruguay, I expect them to move on to ro16. They are also fortunate in facing Portugal last.

>Ghana
The problem with Ghana isn't their squad. They have quality players and they're still trying to bring on more players. Their issue is they haven't figured out what works and what doesn't for their players. They still haven't found a replacement for after sacking their head coach. They also BARELY managed to qualify. Basically Ghana needs to sort their shit out.

Predictions for ro16:
Portugal and S. Korea

this

no idea what the absolute state of Uruguay is right now

this

our 'stacked' team is full of pecho frios and divas, who are relentlessly sucked by our cringe media because muh ronaldo best player in the world & co.
this isn't the first time our 'stacked' team is a complete embarrassment - you should know, your country exposed them

uruguay tops the group

trips confirm

beautiful group

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player now and ever and he will score at least 2 goals against every team.

Portugal
Urgay
Korea
Ghana

>Portugal's success in this tournament will depend on how quickly they can sort their shit out before November.
The nation's league starts this summer. Its gonna serve as preparation for the world cup. Our coach came under fire after getting destroyed by Germany and slipping vs Serbia (and the game vs Ireland). So we'll see what if anything changes. Even the people that defend him agree that he plays too conservative for a team that has massive offensive capabilities and a solid defense. Hell if anything there really isn't a weak link in the team.

I'm not a Ronaldo hater but ever since Santos started coaching the team, I think the best games we had were against Italy and Poland in the nation's league, when we played without Ronaldo. Maybe i'm misremembering but I remember the team playing great during that short period of time.

Attached: 12.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Bentanculo has better sinergy with valverde than Ugarte

all I know is Ghana will be last for sure because they're rubbish and lost to the fucking Comoros Islands lmao
I think Portugal will be first and South Korea second

Attached: 1645734269825.jpg (1205x1280, 122.36K)

F

most pre-assists and most pre-cum per 90 for young Fede

UruGOAT is actually getting 9 points

I doubt there are any surprises, Uruguay and Portugal will make it, hopefully with Uruguay on first place to avoid Argentina and Brazil.

True dat

Hope Korea finishes last

why

Messi is truly the goat because he got the childhood friend wholesome love.

Valverde was abducted by a literal whore and enslaved him with pussy powers and a kid. I hope he had a good lawyer before getting married or he will have a bad divorce like Cavani.

Portugal
Squid Game

fucking succubus killing careers, Forlán barely came to his senses just in time to save himself

>antonella
>wholesome

Var sinson

Very interesting, unpredictable games. Everyone has a shot.

Portugal
South Korea
Uruguay
Gana

Ghana wins the group with 7 points